Chapter Seventeen.

Lillian walked down the steps and went into the dinning room where she saw some pancakes and strawberry! But when she sniffed the air and smelled eggs, her stomach turned, and she quickly ran into the kitchen, throwing up.

After puking last night dinner out, taking the pack of gum she now has to carry around with her and put a mint piece in her month. She covered her nose then when her mom walked into the kitchen with a plate of two large thick pancakes with some strawberries on them, "You can eat in the living room. I remember I couldn't stand eggs, pork, anything sour, and grapes anymore while I was pregnant.".

"Thanks.", she said, walking out of the kitchen and dinning room so she could finally enjoy some of her mom homemade pancakes. She scarfed down on the pancakes and couldn't remember when was the last time she could enjoy them this much.

When she was finish, she asked her mom for a ride to school and she said yes. She knew Lillian and Ryan were fighting but still didn't asked why and Lillian was happy about. She gave Lillian her keys so she could go heat up the car awhile and Lillian turned and went to the door.

When she opened it, she almost walked over a bunch of flower. Her mouth dropped a little and double took the five red roses laying on her porch. She looked straight ahead to see Ryan leaning against his car, looking her.

She bent down and picked up the flower, a knot in the middle saying, 'Sorry for being an idiot:(.'

She looked up at him and walked down the steps, "This reminds me of a bad cliché movie.", she said to him as he also walked towards her to meet her half way.

"True.", he said. "But I am sorry and I know not telling you was a mistake but Lil, she really only came over to give me back my stuff.".

She crossed her arm, the roses dangling, "Oh really? She didn't try to talk to you about getting back together or try to kiss you?".

He stared at her for a moment, ". . . okay, she did but I stopped her. Lil, I told her she had to leave and I could call my dad right now since he was there and he'll tell you the truth. You know the man hardhead and would always choose your side over mine.", he said.

"My brother doesn't very much like you, you know?" she asked and he nodded.

He took her left empty hand, "I'm sorry Lil, please. I don't want to fight with you and if I have to do anything to make you believe me, I will."

Lillian moaned angrily at herself when she couldn't resist him. Her emotions were everywhere and all she wanted to do was just be with him and be happy! Why does he have to be so charming and sweet!?, she angrily thought to herself.

He brought her closer to him, "Did you mean it?", she asked. "Do. . .do you really love me?", she asked, blushing.

"Yes, I do.", he said. "I love how you blush, it's so cute and adorable, it makes my heart speed up. Your stubbornness is what keeps me on my toes and it keeps our relationship strong cause deep down, I know your right. How this baby makes me want to grow up because I've been to childish. I could really keep going on but I don't think you'll want to hear my cheesy line.", he said and Lillian chuckled.

"Why do you have to be so. . .amazing and make me want to forgive you?", she asked. She smiled up at him, "Okay, I believe you Ryan but don't give me a reason not to again.", she said, poking his chest hard.

"Promise.", he said.

"I love you to." she said.

He smiled and leaned down to kiss her, but she leant back, "Wait,", she whispered. "Knowing my family, their probably watching and my dad and brother won't enjoy watching that.".