Chapter Twenty-Eight.

Lillian didn't wake up in the middle of the night to Zane crying but to a car door being closed. She jumped up and forced her sleepy body out of bed, going over to the window and did her best to look out the dark night to see Ryan's car. She looked at the clock and noticed it was four in the morning.

If he closed that door any harder, he would have woken Zane up.

She sighed and sat on the bed, running her hand through her hair. She heard the downstairs door opened and closed, but the sound of walking up the stairs never came. She assmused he must have taken a friendship to the couch and stayed there.

She wasn't sure if she was happy about that or angry. She isn't sure if she was still mad at him or just herself. Now, it seemed so stupid to fight over going to the movies, but she just wanted a tiny break.

She forced herself back into the bed and fall asleep until it was seven when Zane woke up.

~

After feeding and cleaning Zane off, she changed him into an outfit and went downstairs to find Ryan fast asleep on the couch, his right arm cover his face and the other arm dangling off the coach. She placed Zane in the bassinet and went over to Ryan to wake up so they could talk about last time but when she bent down to touch him and wake him up, she smelt him and her nose scrunched up.

Was he drinking?

She stood up and scuffed, walking into the kitchen and leaned against the counter. So he went to Dillon, drank beer, and what? And does he know how stupid it was to drive home drunk? What if he got in accident?

She purred some water into the coffee machine to make herself a big cup of coffee.

~

Lillian tickled Zane feet after changing his diaper and played eating one of his feet, "Mmmm, yummy!", she said and he did his little smiles. She then button his blue oneies and put his tiny little shoes on his feet, "Well since daddy doesn't want to go any where, me and you will go do something together and have fun doing it.", she said, referring to the park. They only went there once but since Lillian doesn't want to be stuck here anymore, the park sounded like a good idea.

She picked her son up and kissed his cheeks. She was already dressed in some jeans and a red shirts with some sneakers. She grabbed Zane's blanket and a few toys, a book, and her iPod before throwing them into the diaper bag with some diapers and wipes before going downstairs.

Ryan was still on the couch and it was eleven. He was laying on his stomach now and his face was flat down on the pillow. His mother shook her head at him and turned the TV up.

"I should wake him so he could go with you.", she said.

"No, I want to go alone." she said, placing Zane in the bassinet so she could grab the stroller from the garage.

When Lillian opened it up, she rubbed her eyes and signed. She didn't have her glasses on since she kind of lost them but it's not like she badly needed them. She wasn't blind as a bat as everyone in school thinks she is.

She took Zane out of the bassinet and placed him in the stroller. She buckled him up safely in the stroller and put the blanket on him since it was breezy outside a little. Meredith helped her outside and Lillian walked the fifteen minute walker over to the park.

When she was there, some families were here with their kids. She laid out Zane's blanket under a shady tree and placed him on his stomach. He was already use to be on his tummy and he would try to left himself up some times but he would always fall back down.

She took her iPod out, letting it on speaker to play some music. She grabbed Zane's toys and he started sucking on some of them. She grabbed her book and laid down on the grass, her top half on the blanket next to Zane.