The author's daily life in Az...

By ThoughtfulForest

follow the author as he deals wiyh the shenanigans of his daily life as the new commander of azur lane. More

Welcome to Azur lane.
Meeting the Head maid
Meeting the Yandere
Meeting the beast made of steel.
YES!!!!!
I'm done!
A day with Hornet
Memes
The reason why the royal navy hates me
A day with the foxes and a pair of oni
SEDUCE HER!
The Quartet
The yandere maid.
A summer in the author's hometown.
Training with windle-chan.
Windle-chan's Royal navy experience
When someone visits the uncle-nephew duo
Jackie's bio
When the two tries to summon a servant
The commander at the Gulag.
Preparing for the visit
A party and a surprise
Happy father's day to the authors!
HELP!!!
The author is sick.
the sick author and the shota downeko
Children when the uncle is sick
I'mma be a pilot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So this happened
Again?
FUCK YEAH!!
...
Fin
...
The undead legion
IM BACK!!!
memes
Update

Meeting the saber

1.1K 16 12
By ThoughtfulForest

Inside the office.

The commander was sleeping due to being tired from the last night's bar drinking session

Forest: zzz... Marie......give....mecake...mah..homie zzz

*knock* *knock*

Forest: *still sleeping*

??: I'm coming in. *opens the door and sees the commander sleeping.* *smiles and the aura turns heavy.*

(This is King George V)

KGV: *goes to forest and looks at him with shadowed eyes.*

Forest: zzz.....viva...la...france....

KGV: *shocked pikachu face.*

Forest: zzz...take....the...gluttons...away

KGV: *remebers that she always eatsa lot and pouts.*

Forest: Zzz...hehe....english...ser...suck.

KGV: *Angry and holds her sword.*

Forest: zzz...I'll....cook.....lunch.

KGV: *blushes and nods.* True this should be the punishment for commander.

Forest: *smiles while sleeping*

KGV: *takes a picture and shakes him awake.* Good morning commander, It's noon.

Forest: *yawns and stretches while still looking sleepy.* *smiles at KGV* thanks for waking me up Altria...

KGV thoughts: Altria? who is that?

KGV: Uhm, Commander. It's me King George V.

Forest: *rubs his eyes and looks at King George V, her image overlapping wiyh Altria.* Huh? If you're still hungry, I'll make something for you.

KGV: *Smiles and carries Forest to the cafeteria while the maids look in surprise.* Cook! feed me!

Forest: *no longer sleepy and looked annoyed at KGV* *Smacks her inbthe head with hishand causing the royal navy girls to glare at him.* Do you have anything to say for yourself?

KGV: *pouts as she is being scolded un front of her subjecta.* *whispers* I'm sorry...

Forest: *sighs and uncrosses his arms.* Good... don't do rhat again. I barely stopped myself from *goes closer to her shows a hidden blade near his wrist*

KGV: *eyes widen* *Stomach roars* *blushes and looks down in embarassement.*

Forest: The burning you feel. It is shame... *Smiles and puts his trench coat around her to at least make her less self conscious. *

KGV: T-thank you c-commander. *snuggles into the trench coat.*

Forest: *Guides her to a seat and removes his admiral's coar leaving him in a white short sleeved shirt and hangs his coat on a chair.* I'll whip something up for us. after all, *smiles fondly as he remembered a blonde girl.* Hunger is the enemy. *gows to the kitchen and hears the

KGV: *blushes at the smile.* a-alright commander.

Forest: *takes out a suitcase from somewhere and opens it showing his tools that even made Belfast impressed.* Can you wait for an hour Altria- I mean Kay?

KGV: *nods*

Forest: *sighs and gives her a chocolate bar. *

[two hour later]

Most of the girls from the Royal navy were curious at what the commander was cooking.

Hornet: Huh? what are you guys Sitting here in the cafeteria.

Belfast: Apparently, Sir Forest, is still cooking for Madam KGV. He has forbidden anyone from disturbing hin while he cooked.

Hornet: Never knew the commander can cook.

Forest: *comes out with a tray of food which mostly contained fried rice and lots of viands.* *Smiles and serves it while having the same aura as a butler.* Enjoy...

KGV: *eats it* so good! *starts to eat more.

Forest: *looks at the girls and maids from Royal Navy*, You're welcome to eat.

KGV: It's good.

All the royal navy girls along with hornet and some union ships started to eat and were amazed by the tastes of the food.

Forest: * excuse me! *puts a wooden board on the table and puts a pan with a lid on it. * May I present to you, the sizzling sisig*

Forest: * Smiles and eats his own in a seperate table and looks at the golden ring on right hand.*

*After eating*

KGV: *Pulls Forest sleeve.*

Forest: What?

KGV: *blushes and pouts cutely* take responsibility... *runs away*

Forest:.... The hell? *finishes cleaning his gear and returns to his office.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

738K 45.1K 110
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
507K 18.2K 98
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 56.9K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...