The LEGO Ninjago Movie [Lloyd...

By HoomanTree

(MY FIRST WRITING PROJECT, WILL CONSIST OF CRINGY WRITING + PLOT, SOME CHAPTERS ARE EDITED TO WORK BETTER. BU... More

Our Story Begins「✔」
Welcome to Ninjago City「✔」
Happy Birthday Lloyd!「✔」
Garmadon is Attacking...Again...「✔」
Garmadon's New Plan「✔」
The Ninjas' Elements「✔」
The Ultimate Weapon「✔」
Caught by [Name's] Dearest Mother....「✔」
Garmadon's Attacking...Once Again...「✔」
Garmadon Was Right!「✔」
Ninjago Getting Conquered「✔」
Lloyd Being The Definition Of 'C H I L L'「✔」
The Attack of the Cat!
He's Won....
The Ultimate Ultimate Weapon
The Journey Begins
Garmadon is Just Being.... Garmadon....
Revenge From The Former Generals
Got The Arm!
The Temple of Fragile Foundations
I've Got the Power!
Found My Place
Bloopers and Outtakes
Cast

Ninjago High「✔」

17.2K 398 870
By HoomanTree

After his talk with his mum, Lloyd was prepared to go to school. Once he got to the bus stop, he remembered what his mother said so he tried. "Hello!"  Lloyd said nervously, but the kids proceeded to ignore him by going on their phones.

He didn't know why he bothered trying, anyways. It'd end up being the same thing all over again.

A familiar [Hair Colour]-haired girl was trying to avoid the lines in the ground and hopped about, until she jumped right beside Lloyd with a lop-sided grin, upon her face and narrowed her eyes gently at the blond boy.

"Yo, Lloyd!" [Name] greeted, sending the green hooded boy a small wave. 

"Oh, uh, hey, [Name]." Lloyd managed to utter out, trying to force on a grin, as he felt the sneers pierce at the back of him. 

"Don't worry, they're just jerks for judging you." [Name] perked up, hoping to try uplift the boy's mood, but he stiffly nodded in response.

"Thanks, [Name]." As soon as the bus arrived, Lloyd entered first, then [Name] followed on behind. 

Everyone was messing about on the bus and stopped as soon as they saw Lloyd. They all glared at him and stopped in mid-air, quickly sitting down on their seats and kept their sneers on the boy, as he walked through the way to find a seat. While, [Name] gave them all death stares, most people got scared when she glared at them. 

Correction: Everyone gets scared of her glares.

"Hey." Lloyd waved awkwardly, passing by with [Name]. There was an empty seat, so of course, Lloyd and [Name] sit beside each other and as soon as they did, everyone on the bus moved to the other side far away from them. 

"Cool." Lloyd briefly stated, trying to spark away the oncoming sadness, but as he looked out of the window, his frown managed to shadow over his features. [Name] glanced at the boy, seeing how much this must be hurting him, so she gradually placed her hand upon his shoulder to show that she was here for him.

...

It obviously, took a while to get to school because the bus was lopsided. But once they got there, everyone seemed to be enjoying the day, but as soon as they saw Lloyd, they stopped what they were doing and glared at him. Lloyd smiled as [Name] walked beside him while glaring back at other people.

A girl with braces headgear whispered to another student saying, "That's the kid I was telling you about. His dad ruins everything." 

"Girl, shut your mouth. Your stinky, hot breath could burn the sun up, dang." [Name] retorted, rolling her eyes at the braces girl, that breathed over her hand and smelt it to test out the theory herself.

They walk away from the crowd, as Zane pops up to them saying, "Hello, fellow teenagers." 

"Zane, hey!" Lloyd replied. 

"'Sup, Zane?" [Name] exclaimed questioningly, afterwards. 

"Man, my mum is on my case, all the time. She's all-" Zane rants as he proceeds to make modem beeping and scratching noises. "And I'm 'like lay off mum. I am just a teenager'." 

"I feel ya, Zane." [Name] says, patting the robot's shoulder.

"I hear that." Lloyd chuckles as he opens the doors for the three to enter into the school

"Bro!" Kai announces, while jumping with joy. "Dude, gimme a hug man! Gimme a birthday hug." He adds while giving Lloyd a tight hug. 

[Name] chuckled at this, as Lloyd sprouted out, "That's a good one."

"A birthday hug?" Zane questioned, tilting his head to the side, an idea sparking within the cog-works of his mind.

"Uh oh..." [Name] murmured, as she started to back away slowly. 

"Let me get in on that." Zane says. 

"Zane."

Zane manages to pull [Name] into the hug as well as he says, "I will increase the pressure dramatically." He adds.

"Zane. Zane. Zane!" Lloyd pleads. 

"I. Can't. Breathe." [Name] gasps out, reaching for air, while Kai is just smiling from the impact of the hug, clearly; he was enjoying the hug.

All of a sudden, Nya comes in on a motorcycle while implying, "Watch out!" The others move up to the lockers to not get run over. "Oh, ho, ho! Lloyd!" 

"Nya." Lloyd says. 

"Yo, bro." 

"What's up sis?" Kai asks. 

"Oh, hey, actual bro." Nya greets.

"Hey Nya!" Jay says while walking up to the group standing beside Cole. 

"Yo, Nya." [Name] says. 

"My girl, [Name]! What's up?"

"Nothing much," The [Hair Colour]-haired girl crossed her arms, leaning against the lockers.

"Where'd you get that bike? At the great stuff store? Uh..." Jay nervously asks. 

"Guys, check out my new paint job. Because I did it myself with a little help from [Name]." Nya proudly shows off her bike design. [Name] winked at her in reply, smirking proudly and that caused Nya to bashfully smile at this gesture, her cheeks growing slightly red from [Name's] gesture.

"The Lady Iron Dragon. My hero!" Nya exclaims happily. 

"Hey everyone, look. It's Garma-dork, his dorky girlfriend and the dork squad!" Chad spat out. "You wanna hear our new cheer?" The group all gave looks that just showed that they weren't wanting to hear any of it.

"L-L-O-Y-D. His dad is bad and so is he. Boo, Lloyd! Boo, Lloyd!" Chad and the cheerleaders sang, while clapping their hands and adding on stunts.

"Boo, Lloyd!" Chad shouts out, finishing off with his voice being filled with such hatred. 

[Name] was silently bopping her head to the beat, she couldn't lie; it was kinda did go hard. Once it was done, she cleared her throat and made it seem like, she wasn't just enjoying the beat, like 5 seconds ago.

"Chad, is this your life now? Making fun of Lloyd, because of something he can't control? He didn't ask for his dad to be like that, and quite frankly: he's a pretty cool dude, if you get to know Lloyd. So, if this is all: just leave." [Name] abruptly stated, keeping a small glare upon the cheerleader.

Chad raised a brow, tilting his head and puckered up his lips mockingly. "Aww, does the Garmadork need his Garmadork-Girlfriend to defend him?"

"Keep going with that, and I'll knock you and your friends out. Again." [Name] spat back, raising her fists in a threatening manner. Chad and his friends, all backed away in fright, scurrying off. They managed to learn their lesson the last time they went on and on and on, before.

"Great chant! I bet you'll get a number one hit on your hands." Lloyd yelled out to the fleeing group, trying to still outcome a nice comment to them, as Zane looks at him strangely, as to why he complimented them still.

...

A lady was putting sunscreen as she was relaxing on a chair. People are laughing happily on the beach having the time of their lives. Of course, the volcano in the distance away from Ninjago City but not too far away.

"And straight in at number one with a bullet." A man on the radio says.

A man with a surfing board waves to the lady.

"It's 'Boo, Lloyd'!"

The music starts, unfortunately.

"Hey ladies." A guy on the beach says to some girls there.

"L-L-O-Y-D. His dad is bad and so is he."

Today, of course, wasn't going to be a normal day, of course, because something was off... Everyone on the beach looked towards the volcano.

"Boo, Lloyd! Boo, Lloyd!"

"Boo..."

THUMP!

Everyone gasped ,as they heard a large sound. They all knew that he would be invading again.

No one else heard the last bit because planes came soaring over the city. Oh boy, are you in for a treat.

"Citizens of Ninjago!" He said. People were screaming, still scared even though this happens every single day. Everyone ran off the beach, as shark henchmen ran after them.

"Get ready to welcome your new overlord!" He said once again.

"Who goes by the name of..." He said while holding a megaphone. 

"Garmadon!" A women yelled and someone started screaming.

"What's my name?" He said proudly. A business man was next to a person in a hotdog suit and he spat out his food while saying, 

"Garmadon!" 

"Say it again!" He sang while speaking into his other megaphone.

The same business man spat into the hotdog suit while once again saying, "Garmadon!" 

"I can't hear you!" He continued in a sing-song voice.

A woman was caressing a child while screaming, "Garmadon!" The baby spat out the milk from their mouth to scream in a high voice, 

"Garmadon!"

Yes, the 'he'  that's being referred to is none other than Lord Garmadon himself, also known, as Lloyd's dad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 4.4K 29
The ninja of Ninjago are eating dinner one night, when a mysterious ninja appears at their doorstep. Who is this mysterious ninja? A Lego Ninjago fan...
4.2K 85 13
This is Lego Ninjago the Movie just with my OC in it, and another character~ 6 ninja, fight of against Garmadon. Though, this is different. A girl wi...
183K 5.1K 44
At the age of two, Lord Garmadons only son Lloyd has been kidnaped by an unknown enemy. The parents of the young child is drowned in sorrow. Garmadon...
212K 7.5K 42
[IMPORTANT: Undergoing a rewrite/continuation. Look on my profile for further details.] Lloyd and (Y/N) Garmadon. The two were (and are) inseparable...