Idiot one, and idiot two

By pretzl_you

It's their starting for a new world! Ink with his childish personality, and Error with his destructive tensio... More

Heads up!
Problems
Child's play
Long night ahead
Drama~
A bad boy
Closed eyes, closed doors
The cold
New house
Lossing and learning
Crossing a new line
A bit of a set bcak...
Chit-chat
The closet
Shut up!
One Step Up
Dirty secrets
4 Way Street

Recking the first day

4.7K 112 335
By pretzl_you

Error POV

Slamming my alarm clock off, I rose up with a rusty growl.

My vision was blurred like it always is, but because it was the morning it was worse. I opened my eyes slowly to see the faint but all to the familiar sight of eye-blinding colors.

None other than the runt of the family, fresh.

"Yo broski! your finally a-"

With a blunt kick to the arm, he had stopped mid-sentence to hold his arm in shock, though he should have known it was coming.

"Get the ~ funk ~ oUt of mY room!"

I yelled in frustration, all I ask for is one morning in peace but noooo! He frowned at me as his glasses changed from "yolo" to "sigh".

"Not cool bruh... I was just gotta tell ya geno and I are ready to go. You've slept through half of your alarms."

With that, the runt got up and walked out the door with that bright neon backpack slouched down his back. It took a second for my blurred vision to catch onto what it was. If it wasn't for this day I would have guessed it was just part of his clothing.

This was a new day, as geno puts it. This day was the begging of my freshmen year, AKA the year where I can actually get into some "fun". But of course, I was already nearly late for the first day of freshmen year.

I wiggle out of the bedsheets and practically threw myself off the bed not bothering to get my glasses off of my bedside table. I threw open my closet door to pick the first outfit I could find, which was just a simple thin black hoodie that had stitches here and there from fights that had ripped the hoodie. Then just a pair of jeans. Basically the same stuff I wear every day, which I knew geno wasn't going to be happy about. The undershirt was a red long-sleeved kind of sweater, that was just perfect for the fall and winter.

Once I was done I had rushed out, with my backpack in hand, to the front door where geno and fresh stood there, waiting for me.

"Got everything?"

Geno asked, looking down at the clothes I was wearing. I could see the disappointment in his eyes already.

I nodded at his question and pushed passed them to the outside world, that I hated, but I was grabbed by the arm and pulled back quickly into the house.

I shirked at the sudden touch, pulling my arm away, rubbing it as if it hurt, which it of course did. Each day my Haphephobia got worse and worse so did the glitches. That honestly, scares me...

"Glasses."

Geno said in a stern voice but I knew he wasn't mad, just protective. Geno has always been that way, being the oldest of three brothers and all, but sometimes it just gets obnoxious.

"I'm nOt gotTa wear thEm today."

I mumbled in a groggy tone. I mainly don't want to wear them because they'll probably get broken somehow. Besides I don't want people thinking I'm a wimp for wearing them!

"Yes, you are."

I stood there for a good second before dragging myself to my room again, snatching the glasses from the bedside table, and dragging my way back to my brothers. I headed down to the car, Geno's car.

~Time skip         Drink your water kids~

After dropping off fresh at his middle school geno drove me to his high school. Well, now both of ours... huh. I didn't really care for it that much I was just playing on my phone as we drove up to the place. I could already hear the sounds of people chatting and I hated it.

Geno was looking a bit happy but his expression changed quickly when he saw the hate in my eyes.

"It won't be that bad. Like, look at me! I had to survive reaper for 4 years, nothing can be worse than that. Annnd look on the bright side you won't have to deal with fresh in the same school as you heh."

geno tried to reinsure me, which I did appreciate, but just didn't show it. I heard a nervous chuckle from him as we pulled up in the parking lot, that's when I finally looked up from my phone at the school.

"ThAt's... big"

I remarked, looking at the school. Big school, more people, more bumping arms in the hallways, more glitches... I hate it already.

I heard geno shut off the car engine as he shuffled around grabbing his bag. I did the same. I could see him looking around the area through the windows, as if he was looking for something? Once he was done he looked to me and smiled with a little blood trickling down his mouth, it does that often.

"That's what she said, now let's go before the bell rings class starts in 10 minutes."

I rolled my eyes opening the car door, getting out into the bright, blissful sun that I hate so drearily. I placed my hand to the side of my face to block out some of the sun. I heard geno get out of the car soon after.

~another time skip    You better be drinking that water~

Ink's POV

I stepped into class as the tardy bell nearly hit me. I was almost late for the first day of my new school! What an embarrassment...

I gave a half-smile and a nervous chuckle to the teacher, who didn't seem amused. I scrambled to my seat keeping my eyes glued to the empty seat that was next to another skeleton. The guy looked just like an octopus. He was covered in a black, slimy goop with tentacles growing out of his back. This thing looked like something out of a horror movie. He had one light blue eye that pierced through anyone's soul. It didn't take me long to realize he was the brother of my best friend, Dream. This person was none other than the corrupted brother himself, nightmare.

No wonder no one wanted to sit next to him he looked like a total freak! All the other people who sat around him ether looked just as intimidating as he was or just flat out scared!

I cussed myself out in my head for being the last one and then took my seat next to the goopy monster.

Class started and I could see he was eyeing me as if he was trying to figure out something, but I pushed it off as nothing.

I never actually got to see dream's brother, but dream told me a lot about him and every time he did he ended up crying at the end or at least tearing up. I hated seeing my friend sad, so that lead to me hating nightmare. Dream wouldn't let me over at his house when his brother was home for some reason. The only reason I know what the goopy brother looks like is from dream, but even then he doesn't want to tell me why nightmare looks the way he does. Maybe I can find out with some pushing.

Once the bell rang, I was the first one to jump up. I gathered all my stuff up, stuffing it in my ink splashed backpack, and rush out the door. When I walked out the door I looked behind me for a quick second to see the goopy guy point at me while talking to a black-eyed kid.

Great, I'm already getting made fun of.

Error's POV

I walked down the halls looking at this piece of paper that geno had gotten for me to navigate through the school's long hallways and maze-like structure. Apparently, this size was normal, at least that's what geno said. He says it because this school is for both monsters and humans, that's why it was so big compared to my small-sized only monsters school that I've grown up in.

We would have just a normal only monsters high-school and only human high-school if it weren't for the fact the town was too small and too poor to make another high school, so everyone stays here for there high school years.

Also, this town hates monsters, so it's an ass living here.

I was heading to my second period which was PE. I was looking forward to it a little I guess, but that's because my brother would be there. The school tries to keep humans and monsters away from each other, as I heard from geno. But the problem here is... there's only two gyms and 4 grades that need to take PE. That's why the principle thought it would be a PERFECT idea to mix the grades, ridiculous right? I even heard that the principal is one of the few people in this town that would kill a monster on sight and used to as well. The only thing keeping us safe now is a few laws.

Ah! Speaking of the devil. I spotted the principal in the hallway looking at each and every monster that walked passed him. Examining them with close eyes, and judging curly.

He gave each one of us a deathly glare while trying to hold up his plastic smile, but I could see he was struggling to be 'nice'.

I looked down at the ground while passing him to slid into the next hall where the doors to the gym were. As I opened the door up, I was hit to the ground by someone else from NOWHERE. My phobia acted up as soon as whoever it was bumped into me. I had to bite on my lower 'lip' to stop myself from screaming while trying to keep my balance but failed miserably. I tried to place a foot in front of myself but they ended up twisting around each other making me crash to the floor. My glasses flung off my face onto the ground.  My glasses slid across the floor before coming to a stop. My glitches started to appear from the bump on my arm. I would usually say something sarcastic right now but I don't feel like that's the right time-

"Oh, I'm sorry I-! Ah! Dream over here!"

   I saw from the floor a bright-colored tiny Skelton with way too many things on, run over to a slightly smaller golden skeleton. I could hear the little snickers and giggled of other monsters that had seen me fall and even felt it.

"BAstArds..."

I whispered under my breath before scrambling to my feet picking up my glasses. I glazed my way over to my brother who I saw in one of the corners next to a slightly bigger guy in all black... who-? I walked over to them pushing the taller guy to the side a little to stand next to my brother. I looked up to the taller black tHinG and glared as if telling him to fuck off, but he obviously didn't get the hint. He smiled at geno and chirped.

"Ah I see that this is one of your younger brothers righ-"

I cut in before he could finish "Yeah. And WhO the hEłl are yOu?"

"I'm your broth-"

Geno cut in just like I did "nobody. Just a pest"

"Wha?! Gen-"

I cut him off... once again. "Great! He caN leave." I said sourly staring at him with the most intimidating stare I could do.

I saw him turn to my brother with puppy-eyes, begging to stay. He had his hands together and knees on the ground. "Reaper I sa-"

"excuse me..?"

I heard a light but familiar voice calls out behind me. I wiped around to see who it was and what I saw was; a bright-colored clothed skeleton with a slash filled with vials, (?) a light brown to dark brown scarf that reached all the way to the floor, and an ink splash on the right-hand side of his cheek.

He held out his hand to me as if he wanted for me to shake it but I wasn't going too. One: from my phobia and two: he was that bartered that's pushed me over!

"Hi! My name is ink and I just wanted to say sorry for running into you back there heh"

I didn't know what to do? my hand was twitching not wanting to touch him at all. I looked back to geno for reinsurance. Geno nodded, gave me a smile and a thumbs up all over while kicking reaper in the face. 100+ Headshot!

I sighed, looking back at ink while crossing my arms. "Yeah. ThanKs foR thaT By the wAy"

"Ah... heh, well, can I make it up to you?"

I stared at him for a second to actually think about it but turned down his offer after a second. "No" I said, staring him dead in his eye. I just wanted him away from me as soon as possible, and I saw it was working too. His smile was falling a little so was his happy voice. I even notice his eyes had changed from a yellow star and blue circle to a purple triangle and dark blue moon. His eyes were pretty, to be honest though.

"You...your glasses are broken! I can fix them if yo-"

I felt a bit embarrassed that he mentioned that, I had forgotten I even had glasses on. I raised my hand up and took off my glasses. I quickly folded them and stuffed them into my scarf to where he couldn't see them.

"...oook never mind I'll just, um, leave. If you think of anything I could do to repay you just ask!"

I saw the blurred image of him quickly shuffle back to his golden friend across the gym. I smiled at my success in getting him away from me while turning to my bigger brother.

Geno hung his head in his hand while sighing. "That's not how you make friends ya know... "

I raised a skelebrow and huffed. "Yeah, that's kiNda thE poinT? I dOn't wanT friendS..."

I heard the whistle blow behind me indicating that it was time to change out of our clothes and into our uniforms. I felt a pat on my shoulder from geno as he walked to the male locker room. " you should really try to get some! Trust me it helps." He chirped out.

Rolling my eyes, I followed him in.

~little time skip~

I walked out with the school's gym uniform on, which was just black shorts that reached down to my knees and a gray shirt with the school's name on it. Each monster had the same uniform male and female. The only thing that was different with every monster was their size of the clothes and their initials on one of the corners of the shorts.

I heard our gym teacher, asgore, call for all of us to line up in a row. One after another he assigned us a side to go too... hmm.

We were each on a side now. The only people that I knew on my team was geno, (thank god) killer,(who was my grade school "friend" more on him later-) horror (who stole my food in kindergarten) and that... ink guy. All the others I barely even knew some I never even seen in my lifetime. This is going to be great.

Ink's POV

I was picked to be in the team opposite of dream and I hated it. I hated it even more when I heard the booming voice of our gym teacher, asgore, holding up a red dodge ball that looked horrific to the normal teenager's eye while telling us all in a happy tone-

"Class! Let's freshen up with a 'light' game of Dodge Ball."

I never EVER been good about playing dodge ball without dream on my team, it just made it terrible for both of us. I looked around at my team to see if I could get any help but my eyes ended up landing on the glitchy skeleton without his glasses still... great.

This should serve for an interesting game for sure.

We all got in a ready position as asgore was laying out the dodge balls on each side. Before I knew it, asgore was counting down for the game to start.

"1!"

Everyone tensed up staring to the ball as if their life depended on it.

"2!"

Everyone leaned to their front foot ready to take off right to the dodge balls.

Then, with no warning or even saying "three" he blew the whistle and the game started!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 791 43
Ink goes to a new school again after Her brother had just recently passed away. At her new school people are nicer and she makes many friends. One...
5.8K 259 10
'Nightmare narrowed his single visible eye. "I want Dream. Alive. Or his soul, either one is fine," "Dream?" Could Ink betray his helpful, faithful f...
224 19 15
Error won. But his victory wasn't what he expected, fused with the lone survivor they fought off the demon that tricked him. But now alone in THE END...
10.4K 447 12
(Finished! :3) Heya! This is my first book, but I hope you enjoy. This isn't Fgod, by the way it's my own creation. CM!Error, or should I say... Chil...