Breaking Bad || Matthew Espin...

FreshPrinceOfOppa tarafından

-SEQUEL TO MY BAD BOY -A MATTHEW ESPINOSA FANFIC- Maybe I was the bad one this entire time. •You don't necess... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 3

2.2K 57 8
FreshPrinceOfOppa tarafından

Hello my lovelies. Sorry about that last chapter, it's gonna get good then worse in this chapter😁. Enjoy. Not edited.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Five days since that party. Five days since that mess. I haven't cried, yet. Why do I keep going back? Why can't I just move on? He has an affect on me that cages me. It's like I'm stuck in a room with the name MATTHEW plastered everywhere in my mind.

I looked at myself in the mirror and slid my hands down my sides. Today is the red and black formal. I was wearing a dark red dress that ended mid thigh, it was tight. The entire dress was styled in an almost corset. The thing straps and top part outlined almost in a bra and the rest was just fabric.m(PICTURE)

I wore my red bottoms with gold buckles. I slipped on a gold anklet and a gold necklace. My hair was big and curled, along with my wine red lipstick. I put on some winged eyeliner and for earning I sticker to diamond studs.

I twirled slowly to check myself out to see if it looked okay. In my full mirror, I could see a figure behind me. "well hello to you too Cameron." I smiled lightly.

"you look absolutely gorgeous." he smiled back.

"you look really good too" I laughed.

"ready?" he asked. I nodded, taking a deep breathe. Then we were off. We got to the hotel and I took his arm, after all he is my escort. Everybody stared, half wondering why I wasn't with Matt, and the other half being stunned I came at all. Plenty of girl smiled at the fact they finally had a chance with Matt. Then all their eyes went wide shuffling behind me.

Once again I was wrong, they no longer have a chance at Matt. He got out the limo, helping Natty out. She took his arm and smiled at him, and kissed his cheek. I was absolutely furious, but I didn't show it. I looked at Cam with an a amused face, then knew the perfect way to get back at him.

Before Matt could see me, I grabbed Cameron and went to the corner. "you mind if I ditch you as my escort?" I asked.

"NO! Gives me time to beat the shit out of him." he growled.

"Cameron, it's fine. I'm getting him back" I smirked. I pulled out my phone and dialed the number.

"Jack? Well played." Cameron laughed. I looked out and saw Brooke.

"there's Brooke, she doesn't have a date, go with her." I suggested.

"sounds good. Loves ya" he said like a girl and was off. I laughed and waited for Jack to pick up.

"hello?" he asked.

"mind being my escort?" I asked.

"nope, where are you?" he asked.

"at the hotel, Matt showed up with Natty." I said.

"that's messed up, I'll see you in a minute." he said and hung up.

Soon enough I saw his silver porsche, being a rental. He walked out, tightened his tie and our eyes locked, and he smirked. He was dressed in a black a white tux, his hair as was styled up and swerved down. He walked up to me and kissed my cheek.

"you're the most beautiful person here, I hope you understand that." he smiled. I blushed.

"you look really good." I said. He held his arm out and I slipped mine through.

We walked to the front of the steps and once again, everyone looked. Probably because I had one of the hottest guys in school as my escort, once again.

We walked up the steps slowly, Jack staring at me the whole time. The bell boys opened the large doors as if I was royalty, and the whole time I couldn't stop smiling.

The moment my designer shoes touched the hotel tile, I spotted Matt. Standing right there, hand on the waist of Natty. Her black satin dress, showing a reasonable amount of cleavage. It was actually acceptable considering the occasion.

His eyes met mine and they went wide. He looked at me up and down over and over, all I did was blush. I clutched Jacks arm at the sight of him and Natty. Then he leaned in "show them to suck it" he whispered with a smirk on his face. I laughed and looked at Matt again, his fists were clutched, starring straight at Jack.

We shuffled to a table and we sat down. "I honestly can't believe him, not even a fucking week." I sighed.

"he's an ass" Jack said. He put a finger to my chin a made my eyes meet his. "dance with me" he smirked. I nodded and he held his hand out, I slipped mine into it.

We walked to the dance floor with a giant crystal chandelier hanging above it. His hand held mine, his other hand on the small of my back, as mine was on his shoulder. We danced and swayed, he twirled me and as the song ended, he actually dipped me.

"you slick son of a bitch" I laughed. He just rolled his eyes and smiled cockily.

"I know, I'm the smoothest mother fucker here." he raised an eyebrow. I smiled as we swayed and rested my head on his chest. We moved together to the slow song. Too bad it was with him.

"I'm gonna get some air." I said.

"you want me to come with?" he asked.

"nah, it'll just be a minute." I answered. He nodded and I walked out. I stood on the steps, breathing heavily. I then felt a tight grip on my waist. I was pulled down the steps and to the side of the hotel. The person turned around but I already knew from the touch, it was Matt.

He stood there, dressed in black tie, and he looked kind of pisst. "can I help you?" I asked, trying to act confident, shifting my weight from one leg to another.

"can you help me?" he scoffed. "what the hell are you doing here with him?!" he said.

"ME? What are you doing here with her?" I deadpanned.

"well, how else do you expect me to get your attention?" he snapped.

"trust me you grab my attention no matter what!" I snapped back. We aren't even fighting, more like fighting about how we care.

"god, I miss you." he breathed, moving closer. His forehead pressed to mine.

"Matt" I said.

"yeah?"

"you're a bad idea" I sighed. "but I like bad ideas" I mumbled.

"how long is this break gonna take?" he asked with an anxious voice.

"until I stop seeing her" I replied referring to Natty.

"looks like she's getting kicked out" he joked, I think.

"I have nothing to say." I mumbled.

"well I do" he replied, forehead still pressed to mine. "Tornadoes demolish houses like Tsunami's crush hopes and dreams, but I've never seen a smile so destructive as yours." he breathed.

"I-" I began but was cut off. Matt smashed his lips to mine. I became instantly weak, but the. I realized my situation and pushed him off. "MATT! We're on a break for a reason! I was suffocating you, I was thrown into a pool, completely humiliated. But that's not the bad part, YOU WERE THE ONE WHO THREW ME IN! You threw me into a freezing cold frenzy!" I yelled.

"because I ACCIDENTALLY threw you in a pool, you suddenly don't love me anymore!" he threw his hands up in the air.

"are you fucking kidding me?! I'm NEVER going to get over you. I'm in fucking love with you, and you took advantage of that. Matt, I'm never going to stop loving you, ever, but right now, you need to keep your distance. Or I will blow." I snapped.

"I'll never get tired of you. Love me or Hate me, both in my favor. If you love me I'll always be in your heart, hate me I'll always be on your mind." he sighed. I held his face in my hands.

"you were my favorite mistake. And goddammit Matt I'll always love you, forever and always. Explaining my love for you is like explaining what water tastes like. Complicated, and the description will never suffice, but all you need to know is that I'll never hate you. Even if my life depended on it" I said. I pressed my lips to his and walked off. I didn't cry once again, I don't think I have any tears left.

I walked back into the hotel and looked for Jack. I couldn't find him so I looked for Cameron.

Matt's pov

I screamed and ran my hands threw my hair. God fucking dammit. I miss her so much, why the fuck did I have to say that! All that fucking bullshit, why did I have to have a temper. I should have never even went to that dumbass party. I turned to my left and saw Gilinsky furiously walking towards me.

"hit me bro, I deserve it." I sighed.

"yeah, you do but I'm not going to." he said. "why are you still trying if you guys keep fighting. I'm not against you two, I just want to know. You fight like you hate each other." he said raising an eyebrow.

"We fought, holy shit we fought but damn, we loved. We loved more than anything, I think that makes all the fighting okay, we fought because we cared. Our arguments were filled with passion and this strange fucked-up way of saying 'I love you'" I replied with a smirk on my face.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Hoped you liked that. {Vote, Comment Fan!}

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1M 14.6K 60
A Magcon Fanfic. Main boys- Matthew, Cameron, Taylor, Hayes, Nash, Shawn {Warning: Sexual Content}...
34.6K 247 78
Hi I am going to be writing fanfic about Cameron Dallas. This story includes Cameron Dallas, and the old Magcon. Cameron's best friends are Nash Grie...
15.8K 178 16
When her dad leaves and has to find somebody to take care of her. Will Mr. Espinosa be able to keep her safe? Will Madi get along with him. Or will t...