Deep Down In My Heart (COMPLE...

By Borgica

** This is my first story. ** Intro: Dina is a girl that had a really hard time lately. But then her cousin i... More

Copyright Statement
Cast in order of appearance
Beginning author notice
Chapter 1 - Pic of Zoya
Chapter 2 - Pic of Melanie
Chapter 3 - Pic of James
Chapter 4 - Pic of Dina
Chapter 5 - Costume pic of Dina / Underneath your clothes by Shakira video
Chapter 6 - Costume pic of James
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 - Pic of Jake / I'm into you by J.Lo video
Chapter 19 - Pic of Jake's GCJeep / Sleeping in my car by Roxette video
Chapter 20 - Pic of James's Honda Civic Hybrid
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - Pic of Jenny
Chapter 24 - Pic of sad James / Vulnerable by Roxette video
Chapter 25 - Womanizer by Britney Spears video
Chapter 26 - Pic of Danny Ross
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 - Pic of Mark
Chapter 35 - Pic of James (Police instinct)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 - Pic of Daniel's Honda City
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - Pic of Ryan
Chapter 44 - Pic of Alexandra
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 - Pic of Mark's Ford Fusion
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - Pic of James's Opel Insignia / I need you by M. Anthony video
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 - Pic of James posing at home
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 - Pic of Ryan's Audi S3
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Pic of Jonathan
End author notice

Chapter 32

339 11 1
By Borgica

© Copyright material

CHAPTER 32

Jake's POV

            When James and Daniel went away, Zoya and I talked and laughed. Then we decided we could go to the cinema. It was raining, so walking was not that much of an enjoyment anyway. She got ready and we went outside. The line was pretty long. We bought popcorn and ate them while we waited, kissing each other often.

            We bought the tickets and went inside of the movie studio. Found our seats and sat down. Hugging and kissing. The movie started. We held hands and smiled, looking at the big screen. An hour and a half later, the movie finished and we went out. Going to Zoya's place again. I had a free day today, so I'll spend it with her. I work tomorrow morning.

            We came into the apartment and she went to take a shower. Inviting me to go with her. I smiled and followed her into the bathroom. We took a shower, hugging and kissing while the water was running over us. And then we went to her room. When we were on her bed, it was pretty clear what's coming next. We were only wrapped up in towels and lying on her bed, cuddling and whispering. We made love. She fell asleep soon. I watched her for a few minutes, kissed her and then I drifted to sleep too.

            I woke up at 5 am. I couldn't sleep anymore. And I had to go anyway. I have to go to work. I'm working from 7 am to 3 pm and I had to go home first. I wrote a note to Zoya, not wanting to wake her up. I went home to take my clothes and headed to work. My shift passed quickly. I went over to Zoya again. Earlier we made a deal we'll go to James's place when I come back, because James invited us over. He had something for Zoya, for her birthday. Her birthday is tomorrow, but he works tomorrow, so he wanted to give her a gift today. We went to James's place.

James's POV

            When I woke up this morning, I messaged Dina: "Good morning! :) ", hoping for a reply.

            She answered quickly: "Good morning to you too, J. :) ". My heart skipped a beat when I saw her message. She wasn't angry at me because of our talk yesterday.

            I smiled, and wrote: "How are you feeling, baby?".

            "I'm fine. How are you?", she replied.

            "I'm great now when I'm talking to you. :) I miss you. When are you coming back?", I wrote.

            She replied shortly: "Probably tomorrow.".

            And then another message came: "James, I miss you too, but you really have to stop. We're not together anymore. So please, stop torturing yourself, and me. Or we won't be able to even be friends.".

            "Ok. I'll stop. :( But if I don't say it, it doesn't mean I don't mean it. I love you, Dina. And I always will. And now I'll stop talking. I won't say that again. :( ", I replied to her.

            "And the hardest part is, I love you too, James. But I don't know what to do. I'm really confused. Bye now.", she wrote quickly.

            A tear fell from my eye at her last message. I knew she loved me too, but I didn't think she'll admit it, since we're not together anymore. And she was with my brother now. She didn't want to hurt him. And she thought I should be with Jenny, and all that meant we can't be together.

            Jake and Zoya visited me, and I gave Zoya her birthday gift. A vase. Just like I planned to buy her one, when Jake got her the flowers for their first official date. I explained to her why I bought her a vase, and they smiled. She was surprised I still remember that. 'Of course I remember that day. It was the best night with my baby. The night by the fireplace... Of course, no need for them to know that.', I thought to myself. We sat in the living room and talked, when someone knocked on my door. I went to open them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41 0 42
Diana is in her late twenties and feels like she hasn't accomplished anything meaningful in her life so far. Single, still living with her mom, she k...
16.3K 2.8K 26
Hello everyone. so this is my first ever story as I'm a new user of wattpad. I'm gonna write a ff about KareEna love story and I'm starting it with a...
1.5K 54 51
This Story Is About A Girl *( Im'Unique )* Who Moved With Her Cousin For A While Because She Was Going Through Some Things. She's The Type Of Person...
35.9K 949 20
This is my first story here I'm new to this place and way of telling my story but this is a Nalu story about two dragons that fall in love with each...