๐€๐”๐‘๐Ž๐‘๐€ | ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๏ฟฝ...

By txkmin

"๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ?" "๐˜ช ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ-" "๐˜ช'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ." [... More

- ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š : ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™  -
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ฒ๐˜†๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ป
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜…
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ. ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ท๐—ผ๐—ต ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐˜€
~โ™ก special โ™ก~
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฝ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต. ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜„๐—ถ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ธ
T A G G E D
~โ™ก special - memes โ™ก~
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ. ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—บ๐˜‚
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
+ bonus

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด. ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€

2.6K 159 170
By txkmin

Posted : May 28, 2020

Word Count:
1391

Previous Chapter;
Osamu looked down at his tea cup staring blankly at it. He would hear Nanako stop her story to ask Suga questions, then she would continue.

He sweat dropped. 'Girl's talked too much.'

-

A whole week has passed since Nanako and Osamu have properly met. The two not knowing who they actually were.

Everyday Suna would go to the Karasuno Tavern to discuss things with Sugawara, Osamu would join him, completely forgetting the whole reason why he was originally out there for.

-

The well-dressed Prince was walking around the garden. With a cold face, admiring the roses of the garden.

"Lady Maki and Prince Osamu did a good job taking care of garden, to bad they died 8 years ago." A voice whispered into his ear. Atsumu's eyes widen and turned around, pushing the male behind him in process.

"Yo-hoo! Prince Atsumu~"

The blond looked at the Seijoh knight in disgust. "Show some manner, you idiot." Atsumu started to walk back to the castle, Oikawa walking close behind.

"It's been a week." Atsumu spoke. "Where the hell is my brother?"

It's was quiet for a while and Atsumu turned to look at brunette, who was smirking.

"Just so you know, your brother did find you someone." He started. "But it's possible that he might be keeping her for himself.

Atsumu looked taken aback. "What the hell does that mean?"

"You heard me the first time Atsumu. I'm just as shock as you are." Oikawa faked a frown and he sighed. "After watching Osamu for a whole week, I have never seen him turn into his fox form." He looked up and saw that Atsumu's facial expression has changed. He was mad.

"'Samu!" Atsumu called out. The male turned around and looked at his brother.

"Stick to the plan."

Miya Osamu has broke the promise. After years, of being together. After their mothers death. Osamu didn't stick to the plan they both created when they were 12.

"And the girl?"

"They been talking, your majesty." Oikawa caressed the petals of a Peach colored rose. "It's certain that the Fox people have turned against the Kingdom."

Atsumu scoffed not believing anything the brunette has said, "And how do you know that?" Atsumu looked at him.

"A certain someone has informed me." Oikawa told him.

Atsumu stared at him for a while before talking, "So there's a traitor?"

"Possibly." The Knight shrugged. "And they know the girls weakness as well." He grinned. "He's on our side"

Atsumu looked surprised. A fox traitor? It took him a while to process what Oikawa was saying. A smile creeping up on his lips. Oikawa raised an eyebrow, watching the prince closely.

"Please tell me more."

-

Nanako skipped through the streets and looked through the shops windows, smiling widely at the objects in front of her. Suna and Osamu were watching the girls actions, amazed at the amount of energy she had.

When they met the girl they thought she would be the quiet and angry type of girl but after 9 days of knowing her, the girl felt like she was able to show them her true self.

"Suna! Osamu! Look at the cakes! They look delicious!!" Nanako drooled slightly at the pastries that were on the other side of the window. The boys stopping beside her, looking down at the strawberry and vanilla cake.

"Sadly, you don't have any money" Suna teased, earning a smack from the girl next to him.

"Koushi didn't let me bring any money." She crossed her arms.

"And do you remember why?" Osamu looked at her then at Suna, hoping that the boy will carry on to what he was planning.

"It's because he said i but too many th-"

"Incorrect." Suna cut her off. "It's because you lose it." He flicked the side of her head and walked away with Osamu walking with him.

"You guys are bullies!!" Nanako ran to catch up to them, now to be in the middle of the two. "Besides! I didn't want any either way, I know once I get to the tavern, Asahi will have a caked baked for me!" She cheered.

"Why are you so loud for?" Suna mumbled.

...

The day passed by quickly, they walked back to the Karasuno Tavern once the sun started to set. Nanako fearing that they would run into the Seijoh Knights like that other night.

Nanako was chatting with Osamu about books they have read. Suna watched as Nanako would get ticked off that Osamu knew more than her. 'That's the Prince for you...' Suna thought as he looked at his close friend and the-

Well, Now Two close friends.

Their fun came to a stop once Nanako noticed that both Suna and Osamu were awfully quiet.

'You sensed that aswell?'
'Sure did.'

They reached the Karasuno tavern. Nanako looked at the door, that was wide open.

"That's strange." Nanako mumbled. "They never leave the door open, Kageyama would yell at me for leaving it open because the bugs that would go in." She rushes towards the steps only to freeze once she heard some sobbing and familiar voices.

"Asahi. Bring me a clean towel, this one is already damped in blood." Daichi voice sounded calm. "Noya. Take care of Tanaka, Make sure his wounds are all cleaned up."

'Blood...
and
Wounds...'

That kept on repeating on Nanako's mind. Why in the world did Daichi say that? Tanaka must've gotten in another fight.

Think Positive Nanako.

"Ko. I don't think it's safe to be here right now...I'm receiving bad vibes from inside." The dark brown haired male called out for his friend.

"Just Hang on there Sugawara."

Nanako eyes widened, hearing the name of her close friend made her take more steps toward the door, finally having a clear view of the inside the tavern.

It was a disaster.

The tables and chairs were knocked down. Glass bottles were scattered everywhere, broken. Drops of bloods in some places. Her eyes finally looked at the body that was lying on the floor. That wasn't Tanaka.

Nanako's mind went blank, Her eyes tearing up. Her heart clenched, her legs started to feel like noodles, slowly giving up.

The person she loved and looked up to the most.

Sugawara Koushi.

On the floor of the Karasuno Tavern.

Bleeding out to death.

A big wound on his chest. A pool of blood  surrounding his body.

Osamu and Suna we're finally inside, eyes widened at the scene infront of them.

The girls feet slowly dragged themselves towards the bleeding boy. Knees came in contact with the wooden floor.

Suga's eyes slowly opened to see what the noise was, looking at the girl that was next to him.

"N-Nana.." Suga managed to speak out. He smiled weakly at the now crying girl.

"Kou-" She glanced at the wound and bursted out sobbing even more.

"What happened in here?" Suna spoke up looking at Kageyama who has a bleeding lip and Hinata who was currently crying his eyes out as well.

"We don't really know how to explain." Kageyama looked down. "They came in and started to mess the place up." Kageyama paused for a bit to clean up the blood with a cloth, wincing at the process, "Then they attacked Suga. It all happened so sudden."

"How did they look like?" Osamu immediately asked.

"We didn't see their faces." Hinata wipes his tears with the sleeve of his shirt. "Their faces were covered with their hoods, and they wore cloaks."

"Cloaks? What color?"

"They were Dark Gre-"

"Koushi! Hey! Stay awake for me please!!" Nanako held the males body, Daichi still trying to stop the bleeding. "You can't leave me. Not now! Not after all we have been through together!"

Sugawara only smiled. "Nana..." He slowly raises his hand to stop Daichi from what he was doing then reaching up to Nanako cheek, gently caressing it. "I'm going to be fine, everything is going to be fine."

"No! No, it's not!" Nanako cried. "Koushi, How is everything going to be fine when you are dying right now!" She looked at Daichi and gave him a pleading look.

Nothing.

"N-Nanako"

She looked down and saw the boys eyes slowly closing. She began to panic every more. "Daichi! Do something!!"

Sugawara's hand slowly fell down.

Sugawara Koushi

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

is Dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610K 17.4K 50
๐“„น โŒ— ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐Š๐˜๐”๐” ๐“‚ƒ ! โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ...
35.1K 762 21
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐˜/๐‹/๐ ๐˜/๐, ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ, ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐€๐จ๐›๐š ๐‰๐จ๐ก๐ฌ๐š๐ข ๐๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐•...
15.1K 726 25
"๐—œ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜„ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—œ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฑ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ... ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด." -Shes desperat...
66.3K 2.1K 14
"[ษดแด€แดแด‡]'๊œฑ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ สแด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ, ๊œฑสœแด‡'๊œฑ แด›ษชส€แด‡แด…." ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ.