๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜ (SWAY HOUSE FANFIC)

By sweaternoodles

- ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—ˆ ๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—†๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐–ป๐–พ ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—‚๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ... More

Characters
Chapter 1: Nick
Chapter 2: Moving In
Chapter 3: Dinner
Chapter 4: Wait, Tiktok?
Chapter 5: Swimming Pool
Chapter 6: Show Me What You Got
Chapter 7: Night Party
Chapter 8: Night Party 2.0
Chapter 9: Woke Up Like This
Chapter 10: "New" Guy
Chapter 11: Popcorn
Chapter 12: Real Slumber Party
Chapter 13: Bleachin'
Chapter 14: No Idea
Chapter 15: Viral
Chapter 16: Stars
Chapter 17: Milk
Chapter 18: Corona Season
Chapter 19: Tissue Issue
Chapter 21: Brawling Problems
Chapter 22: Confrontation
Chapter 23: Pick One
Chapter 24: World War III
Chapter 25: From Who?
Chapter 26: Pursue
Chapter 27: Coincidence
Chapter 28: Worried
Chapter 29: Visitor
Chapter 30: Blake's Deal
Chapter 31: Grocery Hopping
Chapter 32: Quits
Chapter 33: Truth
Chapter 34: Escape Plan

Chapter 20: Midnight Talk

4.6K 95 250
By sweaternoodles

Y/n's PoV:

I screwed up.

I don't know how or why but I'm fvcked. Quinton caught the two of us— Kio and I, in a position where we're about to kiss inside a small room. What do you think my ex would react?

As guilt gnawed on me, I can't say anything straight about our situation anytime soon. At this point, I'll let Quinton think what he want to thinks...

A helpless sigh escaped my lips as I focused soundlessly at the monitor of my PC.

Right in the screen plays an unedited video of Josh and Bryce talking about some another TikTok guy who comes out as a prank. It was really a problematic one, I might say.

Then on the back, Jaden and Quinton sat with them on the couch while they stared back at the camera, directly through my soul. Oh God. I felt like I was losing my mind when Quinton looked back at me from the screen with utter judgement, somehow making me in pain for no reason.

Holy grail— any minute now and I'd go insane, but not only until I figured out what my actual problem is about.

This very house— also known as the Sway House has changed my life for real. I've been living underneath this roof for like little to many days— two/three weeks maybe, but my life has turned wonderfully into a major spin-off of a cliche teenage series or a bloody horror film. In full honesty, having this job has it own good advances— I still can't believe that I'm living on the same house with some equally hot internet celebrities, but they've been messing with my mind since the first stay and I simply cannot fathom it.

The way Jaden look so hot, ugh. Kio eyeing me up and down, good lord. Griffin those nurse skills, daddy. Anthony with his cute smile, hmm. Josh acting like an older brother, sweet home alabama. Bryce Hall being an ass, god forbid. And Quinton... he left me because he wants something more that I cannot afford and then he came waltzing back in my life like he didn't broke my heart.

Yet here I am, being a sucker for those type of boys. That seven special boys who annoyed me yet still what did I do? I stayed— well, to be clear, I am working here so I will not left this house for a while especially not until the virus is circulating.

Out of the blue, my stomach started growling. It was begging for me to fed him/her which I usually set aside but this time, I actually followed the calling.

I was past the normal dinner time... again. I'm really not setting a good example for my future grandchildren but only because I didn't fully notice that the time was dissolving like a salt on the water. When I checked the clock, it was already midnight.

I tossed my phone and laptop behind. I'm not bringing them today with me.

After getting myself out of my messy room, I strolled to the corridors, passing each of their equivalent rooms until I landed on the kitchen.

The light was on which I found weird because no one's mostly awake at this time as I reckon. Once I entered the room, there they are— Griffin and Bryce having a midnight snack on the kitchen.

I guess they did heard my not-so sneaky footsteps because Griffin momentarily stopped eating his steak while Bryce rapidly sipped his beer as if I have this evil plan of stealing it away from him. As if.

Griffin turned to my direction with a grin,"Oh y/n, hi! Good evening to you, here, I saved a piece for you."he motioned the sauteed steak before pointing to the fridge.

Oh, imagine if this nurse boy wasn't here. I wouldn't really have anything to eat then so I could say he has saved my life... and my steak. My life is at stake— okay, that was a bad pun, sorry.

I took the food out of the storage and I plopped it in front of the two.

"You look as if you've gone into some big sht."Bryce mentioned as he drink the red bull on his hand, on a normal manner now.

My face scrunched up on disgust. I don't think it's appropriate to talk about feces while there's a food on the table. Bryce really needs to show graces, but only if he has an idea on what it is about.

"Ew, what the fvck. What I mean is why do you look like a fish caught up on a net and then burned alive and was tossed back to the water. Not some poop or crap, or dingleberry."he snarkily remarked.

Damn, that was so judging of him. I felt those insult on a million of levels, but wait... what— how did he know what I was thinking? Is he a mind reader now or something? Lol.

"Because your face says it all and you've been saying your thoughts out loud, stupid."

My middle finger salutes him. I didn't realize that I was thinking out loud, okay? Way to embarrass me, Hall. I maybe dumb but I am not stupid— in fact, he's the stupid one.

Griffin snickered at us but he covered it with a clearing of throat. Bryce arrogantly raised his chin, acting like some superior being with his criss-cross apple sauce legs on the counter table.

"Stop raising your finger at me if you don't want me to bite it off of you."his statement was enough for me to hide my hands underneath my shirt.

That's so fvcking scary. What is he now? A cannibal?

Griffin took his plate from the table before walking towards the sink. He washed his hands for atleast ten seconds as he started talking, "By the way guys, I guess I will be sleeping early for today. Also, please wash your hands because people who doesn't—"

"YES, WE ALREADY KNOW. Now go away, get some sleep and close your eyes."Bryce hissed as he points the door. Griffin looks slightly disappointed from Bryce demands because he didn't get to have a chance to finish his own speech.

When Griffin finally left the room, I was now then stuck with him. You know who's him— Bryce, the devil in disguised.

He smirks widely, eyeing me on a way that says 'Explain why you look like you've got your wig stolen'. And that was so very like him.

My palms started to get sweaty as I think of a way on how I would tell him. I mean, why does he even want to know?

I begin, "OkaysoKioandIwasabouttokissbutthenQuintonenteredtheroomandhedidn'ttrytoconfrontusanymore,hewalkedoutoftheroomfornoreason."

Oh. That was fast. I too, did not even understand what I just said.

"Calm your t*ts down! Can you go slower? Geez, you talk like God is about to take your breath."his brows furrowed in annoyance. I can sense that it pissed him so bad.

I huffed an air. Do I really have to share this to him? In the end, I took my inhibition out. Uh, here it goes.

"Quinton's my ex—"

"GOD, I KNEW IT! I FVCKING KNEW IT SINCE THE START!"

My eyes went big as saucers. So, he knew all along? How did he...? I quickly recovered from the shock as I shushed him on that instance.

This dude really screamed on a high-ass voice as if he's on Pitch Perfect. I hope he didn't wake anyone up with his noisy bum because I would rather die.

He lowered his voice, "I knew it! Since that silver punk walked in on this mansion, you have already set your eyes on him. The two of you had this tension that a chainsaw can only cut. You and Quinton go down on history as I can see."

I glared at him for deducing all these things. All along, he had been prying on me— or us (Quinton and I) and that explains so much. Who does he think he is? Sherlock Holmes?

Bryce signalled his hand on a manner that says 'Do tell', obviously he wants to know more on what exactly happened that resulted to me looking like I got hit by a truck.

"Kio...,"Bryce lifted his eyebrows at me once he heard the other name of his colleague, "...he's planning about kissing me but Quinton plunged in on an unattended stock room in the wrong time— so yeah, now he hates me after that."

I tilted my head up to see Bryce smiling like a creep, his whole set of teeth were showing. Bet he's enjoying the tea I'm serving to him and now I'd gladly tell him everything.

"How exactly do you feel about it?"he intrigued, leaning his back restfully on the seat, his chin resting on his hand, attentively waiting for my answer.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know. I suck so much on handling this kind of situation."the stress I'm feeling was evident by my words.

Perhaps when a rain of problems has hit the world, I was indeed soaking wet. It's not my fault that I don't have an umbrella! Quinton and I broke up already— that only means that we aren't on a relationship anymore but why does he even still care? Why did he reacted so angry and hurt after seeing me with Kio?

"Haha! You really did those minger dirty! You know y/n... you should do me next."he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively with his side comment.

Haha! What a funny joke. Waiti— is he actually serious about that? Nah, he's probably just cheesing.

"Do you next? You want me to ruin your life, Mister Hall?"I voiced out, now that we're on eye level, the gaze he's giving me makes me slightly nervous and I don't know why.

He chuckled lowly, "Oh yeah, something just like that. I want you to fvck my life and my whole being, Miss L/n."

I froze on my spot.

The room suddenly turned light. I felt my skin tingles. It was like the words that was coming out of his mouth is neither a simple joke or a mild tease anymore. It's like he was saying it like he really means it. I— does he actually  wants me too?

"Don't put your panties on a bunch, that's a fvcking joke."he uttered, a faint crimson color spread around his features.

I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly, "Right, I mean who would even like me?"I supposed, forcing a laugh. Self pity on its finest.

"Shut up, you know you're hot."he rolled his eyes dramatically.

I almost choked from the piece of steak that I'm chewing. The audacity to call me hot when he's practically burning everyone up by his sexiness...

"What did you just say?"I ask astounded with his previously slick remark. You know, I just want to clarify if I'm really hearing things right.

"I said, both of your ears are blocked with earwax so you should start cleaning them. What a waste of beauty, really."he replied with an attitude. If I wasn't looking closely, I wouldn't be able to see the way his lips curled up.

It's kinda weird how Bryce was always doing all the crazy immature stuff but now... he's acting mature than how it was supposed to— well, except for his last statement. He was practically calling me deaf which is uncalled for.

I stared at him for a moment, him glancing at me while he tries to stifle a laugh, "Y/n stopppp. I can't... oh quick! Just tell me more stories about you and the ass of a boyfriend you have."

I lifted a brow at him, "You mean Quinton? He's my ex."

"Yeah yeah, tell me some juicy thing about him. I'm not surprised if he got a tiny d*ck or sum,"he waved his hands dismissively, "Also if you ever want me to punch his guts, you should hit me up sometimes."he relaxed himself on the wooden chair like he didn't just threaten to beat up my ex.

I nodded my head slowly, unsure on what should be my next move. I didn't expect Bryce to be a curious boy. He really wanted to know why or what happened with my past relationship, so I'll tell him this.

"He— Quinton and I, were neighbours,"

"Ohhhh, I know where this is going."he commented with a grimace.

"Shush! We live on an apartment so he's literally just next to our door. Somehow on middle school, I developed a major crush on him—"I said dreamily.

He frowned, "Is he even that handsome?"

"Let me finish first, I was reading on an app called 'wattpad' infront of the lawn when someone keeps on calling me like 'pst!' to get my attention and then I looked up—"

I opened my mouth again, but he kept going, giving me no time to get a word in.

"He's basically catcalling you, oh and also can you send me the app you're talking about? Wattpad, is it?"he shook his head at his thoughts, both his hands clasped waiting for my next part of the story.

What the... now I can say that he's pulling me off my hinges. He kept on cutting me off which pisses me big time.

He wants to know my story but he cannot remain soundless even for a second. I don't even know how Bryce's mind work but I can say that it is sucky.

Also, I wouldn't send him the app. I mentally take note of that, 'don't send the app'. He would never know the dangers and he wouldn't also get the app. Oh I wish he's clueless of fanfictions— especially the dirty ones. Although seeing from his narcissistic demeanor, bet he already knew.

I rose up from my seat, "Can you just shut the hell up for a freaking minute?!?! You kept on interfering! If you want me to finish my story then fine, just close your damn mouth!"an exasperated sigh slipped from my lips.

"Whoa. Okay, you told me to shut up yet you're the one who's shouting now, jesus."he raised his arms in defeat to say that he would finally stop.

That was enough for me to take a breather. The soundless kitchen suddenly became motionless as we stood there in silence.

"Ugh fine. Going back to the story— I looked up to see him smiling down at me. He was like 'What's your name? I'm Quinton by the way' and I was like 'Oh hey wazzup, I'm Y/n L/n add me on snap',"I smiled at the memory, on my peripheral view Bryce looks like he's about to gag, "Then, we clicked. We keep on chatting until twelve in the evening, there's even a time it lasted until four in the morning. And then after that— surprisingly, he approached me on school, we're already highschool on that time."

"He told me he got an important news for me but he'll say it on face time. You wouldn't know how nervous I was, I had been waiting for 3 hours until a video call popped on my phone... and that where he told me that he liked me. Sht, I screamed on my room I think he heard me because he laugh so hard. We dated for a year."

"Everything was vanilla on ice, pink and blue skies but I didn't know that everything would ended up laced on his lies. Damn him."I bite my lip to stop myself from sobbing. My rhyming slaps though.

"I woke up with only one notification from him. I already knew something was up because he usually sends me ten to fifteen messages on the morning. I tapped the screen to see what it was and it read 'Sorry'. I didn't care at that time because I didn't get what he's apologizing for. He's a good kid and I didn't mind."

"But the next day at school, I saw him walking at the hallways... hand-it-hand with my best friend Cynthia. Ex best friend,"I quoted.

"I want to tear him apart from her yet I was so weak, I let my thoughts aside and tried to say hi to them. Although the blond b*tch just keeps on rolling her eyes at me... Quinton brushed me off like I'm some type of a ghost. I kept on calling his name but he turned deaf. I hit him up on facetime, on skype, on twitter, on ig, on messenger, on whatsapp... on all the social medias I have and have yet to discover but then he didn't even try to answer. He cut our ties— just like that."

"You're his neighbor, you should've just shove him through the lawn once you see him on the halls."he respond with annoyance.

"Yes, he was my neighbor. You think, I didn't knocked on his doors for a million times? My hands were already bleeding but I didn't gave up! Of course I would never want the year that we shared just gone to waste. I'm a salty person."

"Later that day or week, in the most unexpected moments, the landlady told me to shut the hell up because Quinton finally moved to another city..."

I am done. I am finally done.

I coudn't control my emotions anymore. A whimper rolled out of me as I bawled my eyes out. I was weeping, I was mourning...bI was crying my heart out. Bryce turned his head away from me, he was muttering incoherent  words, preferably curse words underneath his breath.

It was pure toture. To tell someone the problem that I've been hiding for so long. I knew the feeling all too well. It felt unreal, like a sharp dagger pulled out from my bleeding chest.

The memory was as fresh as the day, but then here I am, wanting to get fvcked again by the one and only Quinton. I'm putting my lips on a razor, my hands pushed on nails and my feet burned by flames. We, humans, like to put ourselves on danger. We like dancing with the devils until they began to take our breath away... until we got stomped by the uneven blazing fire.

"You deserve better. You deserve someone who values you..."he mumbled out of blue.

My mouth hung open as I stared at him, trying to sink the surprisingly sweet words he said to my head.

"You're a wonderful person, never forget that."

I stood there in awe.

The most immature guy in the house trying to cheer me up might be the  most amazing thing to happen right now.

I wasn't being dramatic but my tears started falling again. I tried to wipe it away but it seems like it's never ending. My lips tugged on a smile as my face heats up on an obtuse way.

I didn't know that Bryce had this side of him, a side where he isn't insensitive nor careless. This time, he truly cares. He wasn't there to insult me or make fun of me. He gave a damn about me... and it shows.

I wasn't so sure anymore but I'm beginning to grow on him. I'm starting to like him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 144 28
"๐‡๐ž๐ฒ. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐†๐š๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐†๐š๐›๐›๐ฒ." "๐‡๐ž๐ฒ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ง ๐†๐ซ๐ข๐ ๏ฟฝ...
374K 8.7K 52
๐™ฐ ๐™น๐™พ๐š‚๐™ท ๐š๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š๐™ณ๐š‚ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ -"๐š“๐š˜๐šœ๐š‘ ๐š’๐š– ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š™" ~ ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐š‚๐š†๐™ฐ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐šˆ๐š‚ ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ...
10.6K 116 16
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐š ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ แดดแดตหขแต—แต’สณสธ .โœซ*๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏ฝก.โ˜†.*๏ฝก๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœซ*. .โœซ*๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏ฝก.โ˜….*๏ฝก๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœซ*. .ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒป...
223K 2.4K 41
- ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž "๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ"