FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE - SATZU...

By sweetlittleCub

Love is the most special and unique bond between two people. Love makes lovers bloom in their own selves, hel... More

COMING SOON
AUTHOR'S NOTE 📝
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
SaTzu's Instagram Post
SATZU 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
••••❤️••••
Chapter 9
••••❤️••••
Chapter 10
••••❤️••••
Korean Daily News
••••❤️••••
Chapter 11
감사합니다 ❤️
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
••••❤️••••
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
MRS.CHOU ❤️
Chapter 26
MORE & MORE
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
•••• PLEASE READ ••••
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 31
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 35
•••• ❤️ ••••
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
•••• 🐿️👽♡🐯🐧 ••••
SAPPHIRE'S 💎
Chapter 38
Chpater 39
🕊️🌹
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
SANA VS. ML
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
PLS READ
Chapter 44
Sana's Instagram Post
Chapter 45
Elkie's Instagram Post
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
👽🐿️
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
•••• ❤️••••
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Sana's Instagram Post
Chapter 53
Korean Daily
Chapter 54
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
SATZU 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
•••• ❤️••••
Hey ‼️🙂
Korean Daily
Chapter 63
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Korean Daily
•••• ❤️ ••••
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
🔞
Pssst 🤭
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Sana's Instagram Post
Chapter 76
•••• ❤️ ••••
WHO'S TOP WHO'S BOTTOM
Hey Pervs ‼️
Sapphire's Love ❤️
👽🐿️
Chapter 77
••••❤️••••
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
BIG QUESTION‼️
SATZU'S BABY COMING SOON
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
•••• ❤️ ••••
I'M GAY 😳
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
HEY ‼️
DEAR SAPPHIRES
좋은 아침
W.E.C.
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chaeyoung's Instagram Post
Somi's Instagram Story
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chaeyoung's Instagram Post
Mina's Instagram Post
Chapter 97
Chaeyoung's Instagram Post
Somi's Instagram Story
SAPPHIRES 🙊
Chapter 98
Chaeyoung's Instagram Post
Sana's Instagram Post
Mina's Instagram Story
Mina's Instagram Post
Chapter 99
Chaeyoung's Instagram Post
Somi's Instagram Post
HEY ‼️
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
大きに有り難う ‼️
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
MINI SATZU ‼️❤️
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
おはようございます ‼️
Aaron's Instagram Post
Mina's Instagram Post
Chapter 109
Aaron's Instagram Update
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Chapter 110
Aaron's Instagram Post
Chapter 111
Meet The Youngest CEO
LITTLE SATZU ❤️🍼
📣 BOOK 3

Chapter 17

5.5K 163 15
By sweetlittleCub

Meanwhile, Sana was in the window and she was silently watching the latter.... She crossed her arms  when she noticed that Tzuyu seems scared to dive in the pool.

"What's with her?? Is she scared??." She mumble to herself...

Tzuyu close her eyes, Still the memories she spent with Sana was still flashing on her mind.. that ring is important to her because that's the only thing she can remind to the latter that she's married with her, so she took a deep breath.. she slowly opened her eyes before diving into the pool.

Tzuyu immediately get the ring the moment she dive in.. but, the icy water shocks her system as she plunge beneath the surface of the pool.

Her heart races and her chest tightens as the cold fist of understanding squeezes the breath out of her.

"Why hasn't she come up yet?.." Sana said to herself..

The lit surface above mocks her. She kick her legs as fast as she can and part the water with huge strokes of her arms.

She probably don’t look graceful and she doesn't care at all. Her chest is on fire. She need to breathe.

She explode from the water, spraying droplets everywhere. She fill her lungs with the sweet, life-giving air.

She wants to go up but it’s not getting closer. She fight the panic raising up in her chest.

"Sana..." Tzuyu breathlessly said to her mind...

Tzuyu realize no one is coming to save her. The realization sinks into her soul and makes her even heavier. She's  too tried and depressed to go on.

As she sink, she hold her breath and try to swim to the surface. However, no matter how hard she swim, she just can’t make it.

A ringing in her ears starts. Her chest feels like it’s on fire and about to explode.

Her breath comes out in a rush, replacing the life-giving oxygen with heavy water. As she see the bubbles rise, she know she's done for.

"The hell is wrong with her??.."

Sana immediately rush downstairs and went to the pool area...

"Tzuyu?! ..."

Sana's heart start beating so fast, a beat that can explode in any minute...

With water in her lungs instead of oxygen,
Tzuyu is too heavy to move and her willpower is gone. All she want to do is to sleep.

She think about Sana at that time, saying those 3 words in her mind before she finally close her eyes.

"Tzuyu!!.."

Sana quickly jumped into the pool and she immediately get Tzuyu out of the water.

Tzuyu is unconscious, Sana begin to panic she feel Tzuyu's hearbeat but it's not beating anymore...

Sana can't really remember the person in front of her, She was irritated at her but seeing Tzuyu in that state, it totally broke her heart...

"Tzuyu!.." she slowly slapping Tzuyu's face but the latter is not responding...

Sana clasp her hand to her other hand and put it to Tzuyu's chest and  started to begin a CPR...

"Comeback Tzuyu.. Please.." Sana mumble as she continue performing chest compression to the latter... "Tzuyu..."

Sana perform 2 rescue breath to the latter before she continue the chest compression.. but, still Tzuyu is not responding...

Sana's head suddenly spinning in pain but she bare it, a sudden part of her memory flash on her mind...

°°  ❇️  °°

"What matters to me is you...." Tzuyu cupped her face... "Even how many times you cheat on me my heart's still belong to you Love.."

"You know that there's many ways to be happy in life. But I only know one person in the whole universe whom I’d want to share my happiness with Sana~ …."

Tzuyu suddenly get the small box on her pocket...

"Love, I can’t promise you that everything will be perfect. But I promise we’ll make it work, no matter how hard it gets.."

Sana's heart beat suddenly beating so fast when Tzuyu again held her hand...

"And I guarantee there’ll be tough times. I guarantee that at some points, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don’t ask you to be mine, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart you’re the only one for me."

"Love, I want you to know that I love you like I have never loved anyone before and would like you to concede me the great honor to be my wife. Sana ~ya will you marry me?..."

"Yes, I can't think of anything I want to do more than spend the rest of my life with you Tzuyu~ah..."

Tzuyu smile as she remove the ring from the box and gently put in Sanas' finger.

"I love you Sana 😊❤️..."

"I love you Tzuyu~ah..." Sana once again hugs the latter.

°° ❇️ °°

"Tzuyu! Comeback please..." Sana said, as she continue performing a CPR to the latter when suddenly Tzuyu finally cough...

"Tzuyu.."

Tzuyu still coughing as she release all the water from her body ..

When Tzuyu finally okay, she quickly stood up and went inside...

"Tzuyu..." Sana held her hand...

This time Tzuyu face the latter with a furious gazed... Tzuyu feels angry and disappointed you can tell to her eyes that she's not joking around this time.

"What was your problem and threw the ring into the pool ?! After all we've been through, you made it looks so easy to just walk away from me, from us! What's wrong with you?!...."

Sana for sure surprised because of Tzuyu's sudden shouts...

"I-I was irritated that time, on what you did earlier..."

"Why?? Because I kiss you?! Fine starting from now on I will never kiss you again, I will never touch you again. This is what you want right?! Fine then I will give what you want!."

"I didn't mean to throw it, I just want to tease you..." Sana's tears are slowly falling...

"You mean it Sana! Even you can't remember anything you know what is that ring! If you don't want to wear our wedding ring you can just hide it instead of throwing it! You know what, when you throw that ring it seems like you also thrown my love for you..."

"I'm sorry, I-I just can't feel my love for you anymore ..."

"You should have thought about how I would feel before you threw that ring."

"I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings..."

Tzuyu laugh bitterly, "I don't need your sorry Sana... I need your understanding if you can't give me that then Maybe I should start pretending like nothing ever happened between us, I mean since it was so easy for you. Right??.."

Tzuyu went upstairs, and leave Sana alone in the living room. The moment she enter the guest room Tuzyu can't help but to burst into tears she don't mean to say all of those things, but she feel hurt her heart is in pain because of what Sana did...

xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 6.8K 33
[book 1] Minatozaki Sana and Zhou Tzuyu. The perfect couple, wouldn't you say? But what if this perfect couple is only a cover up for a one-night sta...
66.5K 3.2K 81
"In the end, we only regret the chances that we didn't take" "You will just know that, that someone is important to you when she is already gone" "Do...
28.7K 893 3
Where Sana attempted suicide and Tzuyu sacrificed something big for her-her career. [W A R N I N G: If you are suffering from a DEPRESSION, DO NOT RE...
7.2K 298 1
Have you ever love someone whom you know they can't be yours from the start? You'll still do anything for that person, don't you? Even if it means br...