Reader X Twins (ohshc)

By Books-of-murder

OHSHC fan fic. Fall in love with the Twins in the host club. What happens? "The world may never know." ~Toots... More

"Welcome.."
BACKSTORIES!
"Ash."
"Follow her."
"Your amazing."
"When can I take this off?"
"...I...fell."
Authors note
"I'm..............."
"I'm.........." Continued
"...ASH!"
Home sour home
"So nice..."
"...Mel?" ~~~plot twist chapter~~~
"'...morning sunshine."'
"'She's alive."' ~~~long chapter~~~
"'Is that a challenge?"'
"'...no one cares."
"'...why not?'"
AUTHORS NOTE
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 20
Fright Night
I don't want to fight
My Princess
the State of Being Glad
Last Chapter (MAYBE.)
Not the end yet... :)
Run Out Of Time
LAST CHAPTER
About the Author (ME!)
BOOK 2 IS REALESED

I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT

3.8K 139 54
By Books-of-murder

~~~MERRY CHRISTMAS HAVE A OHSHC CHAPTER~~~

MORI'S POV

I tried to calm her by putting my hand on her head. She screamed.

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT!" She screams starting to cry.

I gasp and back away after I put some water on her so the fire would stop. She was my senpai but, it didn't hurt me like it hurt me when Mitskani yelled me.

"Mori-senpai, she is just, well, scared, dont take any offense." Haruhi said, she was like the sweet heart, I just nodded.

"She was watching a American show called Criminal Minds. This person I think was Spencer Reid was psychologist and this happened once told people can forget what they did while like this." Hikiru says, he has. been sweeter since ______ was here.

"We need to get ____-senpai to a hospital!" Tamaki shouted as Kyoya dialled 9-1-1 or X-I-I.

LATER THAT DAY

YOUR POV

I open my eyes to see another bright light, the same one I saw before. I smile because I know everyone is there looking at me. "Hey, guys." I say quietly because any louder hurt my head.

"YOU'RE AWAKE!" Tamaki screamed.

"Tama-chan," I say "please don't talk so loud my head still hurts. I was just beaten half-to-death a few hours ago." I try to giggle but it hurts to, it hurts . I couldn't see him but but I thought he was pouting, but he laughed like everyone else. I couldn't move, or feel anything below my lower back.

"Hey ___ how you feeling? You've been sleeping for 10 hours." Karou says sitting on the bed, he had fresh coffee, it was late.

"Okay. I mean I'm just dying in a hospital." I say humorously, they all laugh and I fight the pain from my head. I started to wheeze as I breathe, that's not good.

"Hey ____-chan." Honey asks in a sweet voice, "Earlier you were going insane in the club. Did you mean that?" I opened my eyes wide.

"Whatever I said earlier I don't remember. I didn't mean it, forgive me." I say full of sorrow.

"No problem." Hikaru says speaking for the whole group.

"Hey, what's happening with my sister? I never came back to see her."

"She's in a coma from the surgery and the doctor said that she may be in it in a while." Kyoya said I heard a closing book knowing it was Kyoya's black book.

"This is nice." I say pulling my eyes closed.

TAMAKI'S POV

"This is nice." ___ says and her eyes shut and the pillow sinks. I cover my mouth to cover my gasp, they say that when people die it is peaceful, ___ looked happy and just....dead.

"All of us here together? ........yeah, ___, it's nice." Haruhi says, nicely. How is she so happy in a time like this? I look at ______, she is dead isn't she.

"...Yeah." she says, she's alive, I'm so worried about her. "Now would be a time to tell you what really happened. My actual story." We all sit on the bed as she opens her eyes a little, "I was okay, until 3ed grade..." she starts.

~~~Sorry for a short chapter but have a very merry Christmas~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
43K 1.7K 20
ɪ ʙᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴘᴀɪɴꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ ꜰɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ. ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴠᴇʀʏ ꜰᴀʀ ᴀꜱ ꜱᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ, ᴀʀᴍꜱ ᴡʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍʏ...
164K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
2.1M 58.2K 66
I'm haruhi's sister, Aika, I am one year older and ever since our mother died it had been hard, but haruhi and me have been trying, especially for ar...