~ā€¢An Unexpected Loveā€¢~ (My In...

By Artist_BLOCK17

Complete Hello so this is my first time doing an x reader story,also sorry if my grammar is terrible,also I'm... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
ā—Author noteā—
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
ā—Author's noteā—
ā—Author noteā—
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
ā—Author Noteā—
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
ā—Authors Noteā—
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
~Ā°ā€¢The Endā€¢Ā°~
ā—Author Noteā—
!!NEWS!!
New Fanfiction!

Chapter 16

3.7K 111 169
By Artist_BLOCK17

(Ava'sPOV)

I hear voices in my head,it keeps getting louder and louder.I fluttered my eyes open to see a blurry people in the room.

"Ava....Avaa...."Someone knowns my name...I fully opened my eyes to see (y/n) and the daemos.

"(y/n)?What happend?"I tiredly ask.

"Prisone–Princess!"Asch said.

"You almost died!My healing magic didn't work on you!!"Leif exclaimed

"Yes"Pierce agreed.

"Damn,so you guys weren't a fever dream..."I said.

"Nope we're real!"Noi said with a joyful smile.

"Well Ava you got sick...So the boys and I helped you get better!"(y/n) said with a smile.

I looked around the room and myself and realized I'm fully dressed,I instantly put my arm over my torso.

"D-did you guys dress me?!"I said with wide eyes.

"No,I did I didn't want the boys to see you naked!Even though they have seen you once..."(y/n) said mumbling the last part.

"Thank you for taking care of me..I'm grateful to all of you"I said with a weak smile.

"Don't flatter yourself human..You know why we need you–"I interuped him with my couching then Asch's eyes wided.

"A-are you alright?!"Asch exclamined as we all look at him disbelief.

"w-what?!I need her not to die yet!!"Asch said flustered.

"Aweee Prince Aschy getting soft ay~"(y/n) cooed as she giggled.

"S-shut it,I'm not getting soft.."Asch mumbled.

"Asch I'm okay now..I'm feeling much better now that I have rest,It will take a day or two but I'll be back to normal if you guys keep taking care of me.."I said weakly.

(y/n'sPOV)

"Ava...You need to eat,soo I made Rhys,Asch and Leif to make you food!Even thought they made too much.."I said scratching the back of my head.

"Really?Well...I'm a bit hungry"She said.I nodded and went to the kitchen to get her the chicken soup from the kitchen and saw Rhys still reading the cook book.

"You know,I can recommend you some books to read if you like?"I said as he flinch.He looked at me with wide eyes then calmed down.

"Oh I'm sorry if I surprised you"I snickered.

"It's alright princess,also what books do you recommend to me?"He asked as he pushed up his glasses.

"Hmm...When Angels Fall and Diaries Rebirth.
There fantasy stories,I'm not sure If you whould like them but they are interesting books!"I said with a smile.

"Hmm I'll think about it"He said.

"Well I need to return to Ava's room since she's awake and hungry"I said walking to the kitchen table and grabbed the soup and went back in her room.

"Wait,Princess Ava is awake?!"Rhys called out.

"Hey Ava here's your food,I'm sorry but it's cold.."I said with a frown.

"Here let me heat it up"Asch said as he grab the bowl from my hands and started heating it up with his magic.The soup started to bubble then it slowly died down.Asch went to Ava and sat on her bed.

"Open your mouth"Asch said with a spoon full of chicken soup.

"Dang (y/n)'s right you got soft"Ava smirked.

I chuckled"I told you so,he even smiled at me"I said smirking at him.

"N-no I didn't!!"He exclaimed as he glared at me.

"No you did,we all saw it"Noi said.

"Yeah it was the first time we saw you smile"Leif added.

"Yes"Pierce agrees.

"See there's no point in lying Aschy~"I cooed at him.His face turned bright red he gave the chicken soup to Noi and stormed out the room.

"Yay!I can feed Ava now!!"Noi yelled in excitement.

"Well...better than Asch I'll allow you"Ava said as she opens her mouth.

Then Rhys came into the room still holding the cook book,"Why was prince Asch upset?"He asked us.

"We ticked him off"Leif said with a smile.

"(y/n) and Ava said prince Asch got soft so he stormed out of the room"Pierce said.

"Oh?Well (y/n) you better fix that"Rhys said not sparring a glance at me.

"Seriously?Why only me–Oh yeah..Ava is sick...Dang I forgot"I said face palming myself.

"You seriously forgot I'm sick?"Ava said with an annoyed tone.

"Uhh yeah I did,now will you excuse me I'm gonna cool off Mr. hot head"I said as I left the room.

I looked around the room to find Asch,I went through the crayola outlined wall and Saw the whole place in flames.I looked around the room in horror'Is Asch really this mad?'I thought to myself,I went into the flames to find Asch.

"Asch?!Ascchhh!Hey I'm sorry okay!!"I scream out for him,as the fire grew bigger.The smoke went into my lungs I started coughing badly.I place my hand on my chest as I coughed.I keep looking around to find Asch in the flames.

"Asch!Please I'm sorry!!"I yelled again as I ran around the room searching for Asch.I can hardly breath.I was engulfed in flames no way of escape I looked frantically to find an exit but no luck at all.I coughed some more then heard a voice.

"(y/n)!!Hey where are you?!(y/n) answer me!!"I heard someone calling me.

"Asch...is that you?"I said weakly my vision was blurry as all I can see is red,the room starts spinning and I fell on the hard floor."Please...help me...."I said..then everything turned black.

(Leif'sPOV)

I heard a loud thud coming from my right,I went into the flames and saw (y/n) lying on the floor.I examine her if she was still alive,I carried her bridal style.I used my magic to protect her from the fire.I went into the flames to look for an exit.

I looked frantically for the exit,at this point I will never forgive Asch for what he did.I finally found an opening and went through it and saw the others with worried faces and him.

"wahhh what happend to (y/n)!!"Noi quickly went up to me and examine (y/n).

"Princess (y/n)!"Rhys exclaimed.

"She was stuck in the fire..."I said glaring at Asch I went to the couch and placed her gently.I stomped towards Asch and stared daggers at him.

"Did you cause this fire?!You son of a bitch,can't you see she got hurt because of you!I should kill you here and now!"I take out my weapons and place them on his neck.

"Control yourself I will not let you kill prince Asch"Rhys yelled.

"OH shut it!I'm an assassin I don't take orders from you!"I yelled back.

"Your my knight!You take orders from me!"Asch shouted.

"Then why did you set our place on fire?!She was trying to apologize to you!"I was enrage for what he did to her.Then someone stepped in between us holding a gigantic blue sword.

"Enough,we need to heal her..."Pierce said as he withdraw his sword.I nodded and went to (y/n)'s side and healed her.Then the door cracked open to see princess Ava.

"What happend?"She asked still half asleep.

"Uhh n-nothing Ava!Just go back to sleep,we're sorry for being noisy"Noi said as he starts sweating.

"Hmmm...okay"She closed the door and went back to sleep.

"Prince Asch why did you do that?"Rhys asked calmly.

"I-I uh..."Asch stuttered.

"See he doesn't even have a reason!"I yelled.

"Why do you even care about her anyway!She's a human,they're weak!We only need them to bring back magic to Daemos!I'm just toying her to like us,why are you getting so defensive?!"Asch yelled back at me.

"Because I love he–"

(y/n'sPOV)

I woke up sweating in my bed from that strange dream.I sat up from my bed and placed my hand on my head.

"Ugghh what a dream...That was so weird  why did I even..Oh.."I face felt hot when the thought of what happend in my dream.

I cupped my face with my hands"OH MY IRENE!W-why did I dream that?!"I layed down on my bed and covered my head with my pillow and muffled profanity words in the pillow.

"You know what,I'm jusr gonna ignore that dream and continue sleeping"I said as I drift off to dream world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm soo sorry that took awhile to post things got busy here at home and yeah..

hope you all enjoy!

❤💙💚💛💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 93 26
~About the book~ Luna is a warrior princess born from the royal blood of the a kingdom rival with Prince Asch's. She realizes she must become queen a...
27.1K 562 23
started - 12 26 2020 ended - 4 30 2021 completeāœ”ļø editing in progress ā€¢ One day when a princess was pulled from her kingdom and spared by the daemos...
119K 3.1K 43
Thyme is a friend of Ava since college. Over the years, they maintain as close friends and decided to be roommates. After quitting her job, five hawt...
444K 12.8K 66
Imagine My Inner Demons, except you get to be the center of attention.... You just moved into Ava's apartment, not expecting anything to unusual, but...