Both Of Our Hearts Beli...

By orchideebianche

Beca Mitchell, the rebellious girl who joins and all girls ACapella singing group. Jesse Swanson, a movie ne... More

Chapter 1: Can't Forget About Him
Chapter 2: Forcing To Go
Chapter 3: Saw Her Again
Chapter 4: A Midnight To Remember
Chapter 5: Asking and Stubborness
Chapter 6: What plan?
Chapter 7: Failed
Chapter 9: Stressful Night
Chapter 10: The Agreement
Chapter 11: A Crazy Car Ride with a Weirdo
Chapter 12: Bump and Screwed
Chapter 13: The Annoying Father and Tacos
Chapter 14: Ice Creams and Lies
Chapter 15: A Nightmare?
Chapter 16: Hiding

Chapter 8: An Amazing Afternoon at the Radio Station

1K 25 0
By orchideebianche

Jesse's POV

I enter the door and dropped my laptop on my desk and walk to the CD's or should I say, albums I obsessed with.

As I was searching through the CD's, a man's voice interrupted me.

"You're here early." A hoarse voice said.

I looked around and saw Luke, with his crossed arms.

"I don't have class today." I say.

"Oh." He said, "where's Beca?"

"I don't know." I say.

"What why? I thought you two are a couple." Luke said.

And by the thought of us as a couple, made me smile.

But I know it's impossible.

I would never forget what she told me.

"No. We'll never will be." I whispered the last sentence and I think he heard it because I saw him flinch.

"Did you ask her?" He asked.

"I was about to." I said simply.

And that's when the door burst open.

"Hey Luke." A voice too familiar to me interrupted my thoughts.

"Hey Becky." Luke smiled.

Beca's here?

Ugh.

As much as I want to turn around, I can't. I don't know why. I guess I'm not ready to face her yet after what happened last midnight.

Let's just say I'm not ready to face her just as my 'friend'

"Hey Jesse." I heard her voice from behind me and I smiled.

Should I turn around? Of course.

It's better to do it than doubt it.

I turned around and saw her, with a grey top, blue and black checkered-cardigan and shorts.

Shorts? She never wore shorts before. She always wear pants like a rebel she is.

Why is she wearing shorts? Is there someone she wants to impress? By the thought of it, it made me jealous whoever that man is.

But by the sight of Beca before me, she looked hot and I loved it.

"Hi Beca." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"So, what are you guys up to?" She says, changing the subject.

"Not much." Luke says. "I really think Jesse here is depressed as heck."

Great. Now what do I do? Way to go, Luke.

"Movie nerd is depressed?" Beca said, raising an eyebrow with a grin on her face. "Why?"

"No I'm not." I fake laughed.

"Oh really?" She asked.

"Yeah." I laughed.

"Whatever you say." She smirked. "Oh yeah, Luke? Here's my new mix." She said, getting something from her bag. A flash drive and handing it to Luke.

"Wow. Already? Deadline's tomorrow. Incase you don't know." Luke says, smiling ridiculously as he took the flash drive from Beca.

"I know. I just wanted it to be early because I finished it already. Want to give it back?" She smirks at Luke and motioned her hands to give it back.

"Nah, just kidding. Now excuse me while I go to my booth and listen to it." He grinned at the flash drive. "By the way, you should cheer the movie nerd up. He's too quiet and depressed." He says, grinning and walking towards his booth. He entered and close the door.

Beca laughs and said, "I hope he doesn't get his hopes too high. That new mix is really messed up."

"Yes it is. But you make the best mixes ever so you don't have to worry about it." I smiled at her.

She giggled and say, "thanks. But what is Luke talking about?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"About what?" I asked her, pretending I don't know.

Great. How am I got to deal with this question now?

"Don't play dumb, Jesse. I know you know what I'm talking about." She says, looking serious at me.

I sighed and said, "I'm sorry. I just, can't get over with yesterday."

"I know. Me either. But trust me, I'm trying my best to get over with it." She says and sighs with frustration.

She can't get over with it too? I really like Beca. I want her to be my girlfriend. I want her to trust me and promise that I will never leave her. And I was about to ask her when she kissed me but something change that question in what she told me after we kissed.

What can I do? I can't blame her for that. I can't blame her for her past with boys.

I laughed and said, "I really think we could. We both know it's hard. But can I ask you a question?"

"You just did, Swanson." She says, mimicking me last midnight.

"Ha-ha. Very funny. But seriously?" I say.

"Sure." She chuckled.

"Did Chloe asked you why the hell were you under the bushes yesterday?" I said.

She looks at me with an isn't-it-obvious-look and I laughed.

"Tell me about it! She's so damn annoying and she keeps on asking me that." She laughed.

"Did you tell her?" I laughed even harder.

"Of course not! I made something up to make her believe me." She grins.

"Really? What's your reason, Mitchell?" I say, looking at her evilly.

She grins proudly and say, "I said I saw something shocking on my phone and I accidentally threw it into the bushes. So I went under the bushes to get it."

I was shocked. How the hell could Beca made something up like that? If it was me who Chloe asked, I would be speechless as fuck. She could read Beca's mind like crazy. I don't know why. I think they were really meant to be best friends.

"And what was her reaction?" I look at her, full of sarcasm.

I really doubt Chloe would believe her. She knows Beca too well.

"She believe me." She smirked at me.

"What!?" I exclaimed. "No way!"

"Yes way!" She shoots. "I really sound convincing, I think."

"You never sound convincing." I chuckled.

"Shut it, Swanson." She playfully punched me in the shoulder.

She grins and turned into my laptop.
" 'The Breakfast Club Soundtrack'? Are you kidding me?" She says, laughing and searching through the playlist.

"What? That movie is the best." I smiled at her.

She looks at me while laughing. "Nerd" she smirked.

"Weirdo." I nudged her and we began to laugh.

Then that's when I noticed something reddish in her face.

What the hell? Did somebody beat her? Or slapped her!?

Wait, no. She wouldn't let anyone do that to her. She's badass.

I must be overthinking.

"What happened to your face?" I asked.

"Weight lifting accident." She mumbled and I looked at her questioningly because well, duh. By the looks of her face and her beautiful grey eyes, I already knew she's lying.

"That sounds like bullshit." I chuckled.

"Well yeah. That's why I have abs, nerd." She grins.

"No you haven't." I smirked.

"Yes I have." She mumbled.

"You're a bad liar, Mitchell." I laughed.

She bits her lip and laughs, "maybe I am."

"Seriously, what happened?" I asked.

"You don't wanna know." She groaned, not taking her eye off my laptop.

"C'mon Becs." I look at her with puppy eyes.

"Ugh, fine." She said, rolling her eyes. "The red head bitch pinched my cheeks."

I laughed and said, "what did the DJ do this time?"

"It ain't funny." She glared at me. "We were arguing because she was called by Stacie to her dorm."

I sigh in relief.

"Why?" I pretended to ask even though I know the answer.

Good thing Stacie had the nerve to tell Chloe my plan.

"She said Stacie wants help to get a boyfriend to make out with. But, I don't really believe Chloe. I know she's lying and I know her too damn well." She says. "I don't know, but I think something really fishy is going on. You don't have to do with this, do you?"
She looks at me, straight in the eye.

Oh shit.

"No way. I don't even know what you're talking about." I said, innocently.

"Good. 'Cause I'll beat your ass up if you do." She glared at me.

"Ha. What if I really have something to do with it? You'll really beat me?" I asked her, raising my eyebrow while smirking.

She sent me a deadly glare and said, "yes I would."

"Oh really?"

"You want me to do it again?" She growled at me.

I laugh and say, "I know you wouldn't. After what happened last night, I don't think- ow! Fuck! What the heck Beca?!"

She laughs sarcastically at me as she stomped my foot. Again.

"I told you not to challenge me with those things, Swanson." She grins at me.

"I better not do it again." I bit my lip and she began to laugh.

Then I felt my phone vibrates on my pockets and I jumped out of shock.

"What the-!?" I almost yelled and Beca began to laugh.

"It's just your phone ringing, Swanson." She laughs.

"Shut it, Mitchell." I smirked and I picked my phone up. I opened it and saw Stacie on my caller I.D

Shit.

Another news for my plan.

"Who's that?" Beca suddenly asks as she try to peek on my phone.

"No one." I said as I covered the phone with my hands so that she couldn't see.

If she sees this, I'm fucked up.

"Hey! Lemme see!" She exclaimed as she tried to get the phone from me but I hold it up above her height.

But her, being a shortie, cannot reach it.

"No!" I laughed at her adorableness as she jumps up and down just to reach it.

"Not fair!" She won't stop jumping as she tries to tackle me.

"I know you can't reach it." I chuckled at her.

"Oh c'mon, nerd!" She gives up and sighs tiredly.

"How about, I'll answer this and after I'm done talking whoever is on the phone, I'll promise I'll tell you who." I grinned at her.

And that's when I noticed that the phone ringing died and showed that there's a missed call from Stacie.

"You better tell me who that is or else I'll beat your effin face up." Beca warned me and sent me the most dangerous glare from her beautiful grey eyes.

Ugh, this girl is going to be the death of me.

"Why? You jealous, Mitchell?" I smirked at her.

"What?" She looked at me with an are-you-kidding-me face.
"Why the hell would I be jealous?" She looks at me with an sarcastic smile.

But, I know she is jealous though.

"I don't know. Because you like me?" I grinned at her and her eyes widened a little bit and saw a flush of red from her cheeks.

Then the phone began ringing again.

She rolled her eyes and say, "shut up and just answer the damn phone." She chuckled and began punching my shoulder playfully then she runs away, smiling, going to get her laptop to work for new mixes I guess.

I watched her back as she ran. Damn, she's so adorable. She's sexy. And oh fuck, her light chocolate curly hair looks so beautiful as the sun hit her head and-

*ring ring!*

Oh right, I forgot I have a phone call.

I smiled ridiculously and answer the phone as I head out the door of the radio station.

"Hello?" I say.

"Jesse?"

"It's me."

"Why the hell won't you answer your phone?! I've been calling for so many times now!" Stacie yelled at the phone and I winced.

"Sorry. I got a little trouble with something." I chuckled.

"More like someone." Stacie says and I could hear the annoyance from her voice. "It's Beca, isn't it?"

I chuckled and said, "yeah." As I grinned like an idiot.

Stacie scoffed and said, "don't be too happy, movie king. Something you don't know just happened and I think you might not like it."

"Oh. Is that the reason why you called?" I asked.

"Yeah. It's about the plan." She sighed.

"What about it?" I asked.

"What will I tell you first, good news or bad news?" She asked and I bit my lip.

Bad news? Shoot. What happened this time?

"Good news." I mumbled.

"Your moves for getting Beca is all settled. Like, dating, asking her out, or more. We're the ones who's planning those things and all you gotta do is do it whatever we say." Stacie says and I feel her smirk from the phone.

"Okay. What's the bad news?" I asked nervously.

"Uh, you really wanna know?" Stacie asked.

"As much as I don't want to, I have to." I say and I hear Stacie sighed.

"Chloe didn't agree with the plan." Stacie says and my heart dropped.

I mean, she's the most intelligent and one of the experts on doing these love things and yet she's not coming? What the hell happened?

"What? Why?" I almost screamed.

"She was about to agree, honestly. But Aubrey said something bad about Beca that Chloe didn't like and it made her mad. When we were about to ask her if she agrees, she just stormed out of my dorm angrily. I didn't really saw her act like that way before so I really think Aubrey got on her last nerve and made her body boil in anger like hell." Stacie groaned.

Ugh, what did Aubrey said this time? Last time when Aubrey got in Beca's last nerve, she shut me out.

"What did Aubrey said?" I say, with my clenched teeth.

She can't be saying bad things to Beca again. Like, when Aubrey said Beca's a grade-A pain in her ass and hooking up with me. I can't let Beca shut someone out again.

"It's better you don't know." She paused. "So right now, I need you ask Beca if she wants to have lunch with you."

"What? When?" I asked, nervously.

"Tomorrow, duh." I could see her rolling eyes from the phone.

"Already?" I say nervously as I scratch the back of my head.

"Do you like her and want to be her boyfriend?" She asks.

"Of course." I sigh.

"Then no more complaining. Whether you like it or not, you have to do this. Now I have to go. Be sure to ask her, okay?" She says and I smiled.

"Okay." I smirked. "Wait, she's asking me a while ago who's on the phone and if I tell her your name, we're screwed."

"Just tell her it's me and I called you because I need help on my maths homework." She laughed.

"Why maths?" I asked.

"Well because I hate maths and Beca knows how dumb I am on that subject." She giggled.

"Are you sure it'll work?" I said.

"Yeah. Trust me."

"Ugh, fine. Bye Stace."

"Great. Bye, Jess." She says and she hang up.

I sighed and put my phone back on my pocket.

I walk to the door of the radio station and as I was about to open the door, a small body began to lunge at me and I began falling down the floor.

"What the-" I paused and saw who it was. I smiled.

"Tell me who that was or this fist of mine will land on your face. Hardcore!" She screamed at me, rising up her cute fist and her other hand gripping tightly around my neck.

"Okay okay! I'll tell you! Let me talk first!" I panicked because I know how it crazy hurt if her fist will punch my face.

She gave me a warned look from her beautiful eyes that made me melt as she stand up from my body, with her arms crossed.

I just sat down and look into her beautiful eyes as she glares at me warningly.

"Are you gonna get up or not?" She asks with her cold voice.

It might've sounds scary to other persons to how her voice was. But to me, it sound like heaven.

"Yes ma'am." I smirked and stand on my feet.

"So?" She looks at me scarily.

"It was Stacie." I said simply and I saw she's not impressed by it.

"Seriously?" She laughed.

"Yeah. You don't believe me?" I smiled at her.

"Whatever. Atleast now I know that you're a bad liar." She says sassily as she turns her back on me and walked away.

"Wait! Here!" I practically yelled and reached for her arm. She twisted around to face me and I quickly grabbed my phone from my pocket and shoved it to her face.

"Here. Believe me now?" I say.

"Barely." She smirked at me.

I sigh and said, "Why do you even wanna know? Oh now I know.."

"Know what?" She asks.

I smiled at her and said, "you're jealous."

She scoffed and said, "why would I be jealous?!"

"I don't know.." I trailed off and she began cutting me off.

"Look dude, stop saying that I like you because I really don't and you can't change that." She says and I bit my lip. She doesn't like me? Then why did she kissed me?

"You're the liar. Not me." I raised my hands in defeat and smirked.

"I'm not lying." She glared at me.

"Yes you are." I said.

"No I'm not."

"Yeah you are."

"Then prove it." She stared at me deadly.

"You can't just say that to me." I laughed.

"Say what?" She asks.

"To prove it. Well Atleast we have to make a deal, you know."

"Fine." She scoffed. "What deal do you want?"

I smiled at her and say, "you promise you'll do it?"

"Yeah, whatever. Spit it out, Swanson." She says cheekily.

"The deal is, you have to go have lunch with me tomorrow." I smirked and winked at her.

"Is that all?" She says with a boring tone.

"No." I grinned.

"Great. What's the other one?" She asks sarcastically.

I know the next thing will come out of my mouth will be a disaster. She'll be weirded out and shut me out and maybe she wouldn't. Let's just say what I'm gonna say next is I'm sure about and I won't regret it.

"You have to kiss me." I say, nervously.

"WHAT?!" She shouts.

"Oh c'mon, I know you want it." I smirked.

"No I don't! And there's no fucking way I'll kiss you!" She says, with a fake disgusting tone and I could see red forming on her cheeks.

"It's just a deal, you weirdo." I said, laughing.

Her jaw drops and her eyes widen in shock. "Seriously, are you that clingy?"

"I guess I am." I grinned.

She thinks a little while until she decides to answer my question.
"Deal." She sighs and smirked and raised her hand into mine and I shake hands with her and I could feel the electricity burning through my veins.

"Oh I'm gonna knock you down." I laughed. Why? Because I already knew how to prove it even if she hadn't said we had to make a deal.

"Sure you can." She laughs sarcastically. "Now prove it."

I walk forward to face her so our faces are inches away from each other.
I stare deep into her beautiful eyes that make me melt every time I see it.

"You kissed me after your performance from the ICCA's." I said under my breath and as soon as she heard me said it, her breath hitched and she bit her lip and I saw a flush of red form on her cheeks.

"I- I was out of my mind. I d-don't know what I was thinking." She stuttered and I could see the nervousness and panic in her eyes.
"And besides, that's the only thing I could do to make it up to you after we fought."

"We fought?" I asked. But I know when we did. When Aubrey insulted her after their performance because Beca sang Bulletproof in the middle of The Sign. And Beca boiled in anger.

"Yeah, you didn't remember?" She asked, cockily.

"I did." I said simply.

"Good. I thought you already had amnesia at your early age." She rolled her eyes.

I smiled at her and said, "I win."

She looks at me puzzled and say, "what?"

"I already proved it to you." I smirked at her.

"Maybe you did." She grinned. "Another proof."

"What? Wasn't that enough?" I asked.

"Nope." She smirked. "Two deals, two proofs."

"Why?" I groaned.

"That proof was easy as bullshit. So yeah, I need another." She says, her arms crossed.

"That wasn't even part of the deal!" I exclaimed.

"It isn't. But will you just give me another proof or not?" She says.

"Fine." I groaned. "We made out under the bushes last midnight."

"Shit." She cursed under her breath. "But don't you dare expect for me to like you. Because I really don't." She says and walks away.

This is what I've been scared the whole time. If I do something like, recall things from the past that she didn't want to happen, she'll shut me out and walk away.

"Wait!" I say and she tries to walk away but luckily, I stopped her by gripping her shoulder as she twisted around to face me. My face was met by hers and we're only an inch apart.

"What?" She says, clenching her teeth.

"We're not done yet." I say.

"Yeah we are."

"How about the deal?"

"It doesn't matter."

"A deal is a deal. We're not done yet."

"Yes we are. You already prove it. And besides, I have to do something that-" she mumbled. It really annoyed me.

So I just shut her up by pressing my lips into hers. I felt her tensed body and I swear she was shocked as hell. But she suddenly relaxed and began kissing me back. I smiled as we kissed as my hand sneaked on her waist and her hand gripping on my hair. Our lips moved passionately as I pulled her down to sit on a table where I put my CD's on. Our tongues danced gracefully. I really want to pull away because I know we'll both regret this but I can't because of the feeling I have right now. I want to taste her lips and stay kissing her forever. As I touched her waist, my body tensed because damn, she's sexy as fuck.

That's when I heard a loud bang from a door that sounds from the booth.
And as soon as me and Beca heard it, we quickly pulled away and shocked who just saw us kissing.

"I thought I already told you guys not to have sex on the desk?" Luke says, smirking with his arms folded.

Shit.

"We were just kissing." I say nervously.

"Sorry, did I just disturbed something?" He grins.

"N-nothing." Beca says with red flame burning on her cheeks.

"Really?" Luke asks, his voice full of sarcasm.

"I-it's just a part of a deal." Beca shot at him.

"What deal?" He asks.

"To give proof to her that I-" I tried to explain but Beca cut me off by covering my mouth.

"Don't mind him." She says.

"Whatever you say, lovebirds." Luke laughs as he walks to the door.

"Fuck off." Beca scoffed at him and I laughed.

Luke turns around to face us and says, "you two should be a couple, you know."

"Have I ever told you that you're full of bullshit?" Beca shot at him, probably annoyed.

"No. Well Atleast I'm not the badass one with an ear spike who joins an all girls ACapella group." Luke laughs.

"I didn't even regret a single thing meeting all those girls and joining that ACapella group." She says sarcastically.
"So I don't give a shit to what you just said." Beca says proudly.

"Woah, calm down, Becky. I was just messing with you." Like says raising both of his hands in defeat.

"Pffft. I was about to beat you up if you hadn't told me you were just joking." Beca said sternly.

"Yeah yeah. I have to go now and buy new head phones outside." He says, turning the doorknob and as he was about to go outside, I yelled, "you broke your Dre' Beats again?"

"Unfortunately, yes." He says. "See you around, lovebirds." he's out and he closed the door.

I chuckled and Beca just glared at him.

"You okay?" I asked her.

"What the hell was that?" She says and I laughed.

"He was just jealous he doesn't have a girl to kiss." I say.

"Not Luke. The kiss, you stupid." She says with the most annoyed tone.

"Oh that. Sorry, a deal is a deal." I say.

"Fuck you." She said with a deadly tone while laughing as she get off from the table we're sitting and waking away.

What? Is she mad at me or something?

"Are you mad?" I asked worriedly.

"Yes and no." She says.

"Where are you going?" I asked again as she was getting closer and closer to the door.

"To the Bella's." She says, not taking her eyes off the door.

"Will you still do the second deal?" I said and that made her stop from her tracks.

She freeze to where she was standing and sighed as she said, "maybe yes maybe not." And that's when she turn the doorknob to go outside.

She's about to leave and I still hadn't convince her to go with me.

And I was surprised I was still sitting on the table and not stopping her from leaving.

"Wait!" I yelled.

"What?" She exclaimed.

"Would you like to go lunch with me tomorrow afternoon?" I asked as she stopped again from her tracks and leaving the door open.

We were just frozen, not one of us dared to say a word. She just stood there, frozen with her soft hands pressing against the doorknob.

Her beautiful brunette hair bounced to her shoulders as she turns around to face me and said,

"I have three answers," she says coldly.

Oh my God.

"Number one," she says, "I thought it's only Luke, but you're full of bullshit too."

She says and I don't know if I should laugh or be disappointed.

"Number two," she says sternly and raised her middle finger up in the air.

"Go fuck yourself."

That made me laugh. But great. Now she's mad at me and won't go with me tomorrow. I'm screwed.

"Number three," she paused again and that made my heart race a beat.

And I prepare for the worst thing she would ever say.

She looks at me straight in the eye as she points me with her middle finger and says,

"See you at Taco Bell tomorrow at eleven o'clock."

And that's when she finally went out and slam the door, leaving me stunned to what she just said.

Woah.

Then I thought what she just said as I think and progress my brain those words came out of her mouth.

And that's when I finally get what she means.

There's only one thing on my mind:

Step One: Done.

*+*+*+*+*•*+*+*+*+*

Hey guys! I know it took so long and yeah, sorry. I know it did sucked and I'm trying my best to be good at it. Just ignore the mistakes because, I'm just typing this on my phone so yeah. Bye nerds and weirdos!! 😄😘✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 14 8
nieuw verhaal! Dit verhaal gaat over een meisje genaamd Noa. Ze is 16 jaar oud. Noa's vader is twee jaar geleden overleden. Sindsdien woont ze met ha...
26.3K 1.1K 35
Bella is 19 wanneer ze erachter komt dat ze uitgezaaide darmkanker heeft. Met 12% overlevingskans geeft ze alle hoop op leven op. Toch besluit ze voo...
3.2K 19 34
dit verhaal gaat over een 14 jarig meisje alana ze is een nederlands meisje opgegroeid in amerika haar ouders hebben een eigen bedrijf waar alana als...
21.9K 354 7
Saartje's leven is moeilijk. Haar stiefvader dwingt haar om seks met hem te hebben, terwijl ze een vriendje heeft! Maar alles veranderd als er iets v...