The Masked Killer| JIKOOK

By jikookworld_

Park Jimin is a 25 year old male with a medical problem of hyperventilating. There were countless numbers of... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
~5~
~6~
8
~9~
10
~11~
12
13
14
15
~16~
! Christmas Special !
17
18
19
20
~21~
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
~31~
32
33
34
35
36
37
~38~
39
40
~41~
42
43
44
~Final Chapter~

~7~

1.4K 56 5
By jikookworld_

👁👅👁
Jimin let out a loud moan, which was muffled by the scarf. "Your so tight, even though we did it yesterday~" Jungkook moans, holding on to Jimin's legs. Jungkook slowly began to thrust into Jimin's warm hole.

"Fuck Jimin~your body is so perfect." Jungkook compliments. "You want me to go faster?" Jimin nods. "I wanna do it from behind. Go on your hands and knees." Jungkook pulled out and let Jimin turn on his knees.

"There you go. Arch your back." Jungkook smiled at how deep Jimin's arch was. Jungkook pushed his cock back in Jimin's hole and started thrusting. "Your hole is so warm." Jungkook said beginning to thrust quickly. Jimin let out muffled cries, balling fists of the sheets in his small hands. "Your ass is perfect, baby."

Jungkook held Jimin's hips tightly and pounded hard into Jimin's small body. "Ahh-ah, 아파요!!" Jimin moaned in the scarf. (It means hurts/it hurts) Jimin dropped his upper body on the bed, leaving his ass up for Jungkook. Jungkook pounded Jimin into the bed, each thrust harder than the other. "Ahh~ Jungkook-ah! It's hurting! But it feels so good!" Jimin moved the scarf from his mouth. "Ahh~baby, I'm gonna come!" Jimin squeals feeling Jungkook's cock stab his hole continuously. "Spread your knees out."

"Ah!!! Kookie!!" Jimin released his juice, beginning to cry. He came untouched. His body shook as he felt Jungkook's liquid shoot in his hole. "Mm" Jimin dropped his hips, laying down on the bed like a little frog, hyperventilating. "Calm down sweetie. Take deep breaths. Why are you crying? It hurt too much?" Jungkook said leaning down on Jimin, back hugging him.

"It felt good...I cried when I came yesterday too." Jimin answered feeling Jungkook kiss his cheek. "Hm, interesting. I have to get to work okay." Jungkook said kissing Jimin's lips. "Don't leave me yet. I like you being with me." Jimin whines feeling Jungkook pull out.

"I gotta go back to my place to wash up. I can't be late." Jungkook said untying the scarf. "My legs hurt." Jimin whines. "Take a cool shower, it'll help with the pain. I'll come see you before you go to sleep okay?" Jungkook took Jimin's phone and added his number in it. "Call me if you get sad okay. I'll see you tonight." Jungkook left the room after placing a kiss on Jimin's head.

Jungkook pov

"Leaving so soon? I was hoping you'd stay for dinner." Jimin's granny says coming from the kitchen. "I would love that, but I have a job to get to. Maybe another time." I answer putting on my shoes, followed by jacket. I bow to the grandmother before opening the door. After I stepped out, I looked up to Jimin's bedroom window.

He was standing right there. Jimin waved his baby hands and I waved back. "He's so cute." I got in my car and drove to my house.

Jimin pov

After Jungkook drove away, I took my clothes and sheets and put them to wash. "Jiminie, are you alright?" My granny says watching me come up from the basement. "Yes, I'm fine. Why?" She goes to hug me. "You just seem different. Do you want some dinner? I made your favorite."

"Maybe after I shower. My body kind of just hurts." I tell her. "Okay then sweetie, I'll heat up a plate for you." I tried to hurry up to my bedroom, but with the state Jungkook left my body in, I had to take things slow.

I got out the shower and went to eat. "Your friend seems nice. What's his name again?" My granny asks sitting at the table with me. "Jungkook, Taehyung thinks he's bad for me. But I think he's good. He treats me good."

"Do you like him." My granny asks. "Granny! Come on, he's just my friend." I answer taking small bites of my food. "You guys seem really close though. And I see the way you look at him. You sure you don't want like him just the slightest bit?"

"Yes granny, I just met him. I'm not hungry anymore, I'm gonna go see Taehyung at the boutique. I'll be back before you go to sleep." I got up and put my plate in the sink after tossing the food I didn't want in the trash.

I grabbed my jacket and put on my shoes. I walked the streets until I reached the boutique. "Hi, Tae—hyung?" There was a man talking to him, in all black. "Jimin? Leave please." Taehyung said. The guy turned and looked at me.

"Can you give us a minute?" I ask watching the man turn away from Taehyung. He looked at me through a deep gaze. His hat and mask hid everything, and I could barely see his eyes. He stayed quiet before leaving the boutique.

"Taehyung, are you okay?" I ask walking over to him. "I'm fine, we were just talking. What do you want?" Taehyung asks going to the counter. "I just wanted to talk to you. I miss you." I said walking to him.

"You didn't miss me before. Why do you now?" Taehyung gave me no type of eye contact. "I can't just check up on you. We may not be friends anymore, but I'm still a good person. Who was that?" Taehyung looks at his phone.

"Who was it Tae?" He kept ignoring me. "Answer me!" I stomped my foot like a child. How mature of you Jimin, really. "The Masked Killer, Jimin. It was the Masked Killer." He answered finally looking at me. "What?! Why were you just talking to him? Are you joining him? Are you two in cahoots or something!?!"

"What's it to you!!? You clearly don't care about me anymore!! You gave me up just to know that bastard's name! Why do you still care about me?!"

"Because I still love you, Tae!! I don't care if you're mad at me, I'm still gonna be there for you regardless of what happens. You are still a part of me damn it! Now tell me what the fucking hell you and the fucking murderer were effing talking about!!"

I've never been so heated in my life. I literally was the best person in the fucking world, and here I am, yelling, cursing Taehyung out. What's gotten into me?

"He comes to me, to make sure I'm not talking to you. He says that he knows your boyfriend and tells me that he wants me to stay away from you." Taehyung says. "He's not my boyfriend, and he doesn't know him. I'm sure of it." I said leaning on the counter.

"Well he came to me the past three days making sure I wasn't still talking to you. Or else, one of us would get hurt." Taehyung said. "You still think he's bad for me?" He nods looking away from me. "I'm sorry Tae. I really am. He took my virginity, we did it twice. Last night and today." I informed him.

"You just met him Jimin! What were you thinking?! You realize that he just wanted to fuck you right? Have you spoken to him since?" He was very mad, his ears were turning red. "Yes. We were together today. My granny even likes him."

"Did you like it? Do you like him?" I thought for a while. "For my first time, especially with a man, I enjoy it. But I'm not sure if I like him or not. He's really nice Tae. I think you should just get to know him. He's even helping me take care of granny." I informed him. "I'm good Jimin. Anyway, you should leave before he comes back. I wouldn't want you getting hurt."

"Can I hug you?" I asked. He came around the counter and hugged me. "I'll see you soon." I left the store and walked home. I called Jungkook so that I wouldn't be scared. "Hi Kookie, I was walking around and now it's really dark and scary, can you calm my nerves please?"

"Of course baby anything for you."

👁👄👁
Jungkook was watching Jimin from afar. He was angry that he didn't say anything about meeting Taehyung. When Jimin showed up at the boutique, he couldn't do anything but leave. He didn't want Jimin knowing his secret just yet.

Jimin pov

"How are you feeling? Overwhelmed?" Jungkook asked in the phone with a low, kind of scary tone. "I'm okay I guess. I just wish I didn't leave so late. How's work going?"

"Turns out my boss didn't need me today, I have to go early tomorrow morning." Jungkook answered with little excitement. "Awe, you can come back to me. We can watch movies together and my granny made a delicious dinner." I said hoping he'd say yes. "I'm sorry baby but I still have business to take care of. I promise to come see you before you go to sleep. Okay, I'm hanging up."

I entered my house and my granny was sleeping on the couch. "Granny, go up to your room. I'll clean the kitchen for you okay." She smiles and goes up the stairs. I start washing the dishes and then cleaned the counters and table before sweeping and mopping the floor. It didn't take me long.

I went up to my room and removed my clothes. I went to my mirror on the dresser and looked at my neck. There were a lot of red marks scattered around my neck, shoulders, and chest. "Did he do this to me when he kissed me?" I asked myself out loud. I looked down at my thighs. There were marks on the inner side.

"Does this mean I'm his or something?" I hate that I have absolutely no idea what any sexual interaction is. These marks, the way he touches me, how he speaks when touching me, sucking his fucking penis! I literally have no idea.

I decided to maybe look it up. All that porn crap. I decided to only look at gay stuff since I'd only be doing gay things. I came across a simple video of a Korean boy about the same size of me and a male either the same or bigger size than Jungkookie.

The boy was sitting in front of the man, the man had the boy take off his underwear and he grabbed his cock and started doing the movements Jungkook did to mine. "Does this feel nice baby?" The man questioned. The boy was moving around, like I would when Jungkook kisses me on my neck or when he plays with my chest or sides.

"Yes daddy." The boy answered moving his head to the side as the man started to kiss his neck. "Why would someone do this with their father?! Incest is not right." I looked up the urban meaning of that word.

A name mostly used by innocent girls, when addressing their significant others. Often used in a sexual context. Used in a dominant/submissive relationship.

"But I'm not a girl. But I am submissive and innocent. Daddy. I'll call Jungkookie, Daddy. I hope he likes it." I resumed the video.

"You like when I jerk you off like this?" The man asked, the boy nods. After sometime, the man had the boy on his knees and was fucking him from behind, like Kookie did to me earlier.

After countless numbers of videos, some nice and loving like Jungkook does with me and others rough and looking like it hurt really bad, I had at least three of those orgasm things and it was five o'clock in the morning. I turned off my lap top and put it to charge before going into the shower.

Jungkook pov

I watched my baby make a mess of himself three times. I had already assumed he was watching porn, but when he started touching himself is when it was confirmed. He humped his pillow and even fingered himself , clearly he understands the sex world now. I can't wait to see him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 7.2K 48
Jimin isn't innocent by far but he's no stripper or prostitute like people say he is. He's actually quite safe in the can if you get what I mean. Any...
328 3 20
Imagine being the most feared murderer in South Korea. How about in the world? Jeon Jungkook doesn't have to imagine. He is the most feared murderer...
875K 20K 29
⇒ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...
315K 13K 24
Jeon Jungkook, the leader mafia has been hunting Park Si Hoo, the man who killed his mother in front of him. After 13 years of searching he finally f...