The author's daily life in Az...

By ThoughtfulForest

follow the author as he deals wiyh the shenanigans of his daily life as the new commander of azur lane. More

Meeting the Head maid
Meeting the Yandere
Meeting the beast made of steel.
Meeting the saber
YES!!!!!
I'm done!
A day with Hornet
Memes
The reason why the royal navy hates me
A day with the foxes and a pair of oni
SEDUCE HER!
The Quartet
The yandere maid.
A summer in the author's hometown.
Training with windle-chan.
Windle-chan's Royal navy experience
When someone visits the uncle-nephew duo
Jackie's bio
When the two tries to summon a servant
The commander at the Gulag.
Preparing for the visit
A party and a surprise
Happy father's day to the authors!
HELP!!!
The author is sick.
the sick author and the shota downeko
Children when the uncle is sick
I'mma be a pilot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So this happened
Again?
FUCK YEAH!!
...
Fin
...
The undead legion
IM BACK!!!
memes
Update

Welcome to Azur lane.

2.3K 30 32
By ThoughtfulForest

Inside a plane on the way to the Azur lane base.

A young man wearing admiral clothes along with a black and red trench coat and black aviators stared at the tv that was showing a Spanish dubbed drama. His black hair was short and kept clean, on his left seat was a pair of blades and on the right was a pair of Guns, A rifle, and pistol. This is the author, he doesn't Have a nickname because he can't make up his mind so let's just call him forest.

He decided to apply after seeing his friends have their own fleets. It was chaos.

And he LOVED it. He hoped that he would be able to befriend his team and new allies.

After a while, his application was accepted and Voila he is now an admiral on his own fleet.

What's the worst thing that could happen?

Forest: You don't wanna know... trust me.

Wtf? Stop being meta and don't break the fourth wall. This is not cheap you know.

Forest: Sorry narrator.

It's fine just don't do it again.

*Fixes the fourth wall.*

Anyways Everything is good and all as forest looked at the file of the starter ships.

Forest: *looks at Javelin's stats.* Nope.
*looks at Laffey and nimi* Which one should I pick~?

Forest: Versatility or firepower? Yeet! I'm just gonna choose Z23 to help me with paperwork. And I'll handle financing.
______
Somewhere in the base, a cat hissed as she felt that she won't be able to make more money.
______

Forest: *looks on the window and sees the base along with some girls in swimsuits.*

Forrest: That's beautiful. *looking at the Beautiful sight of someone getting chased by a shark.*

A girl tapped his shoulder. and smiled at him. This is Grozny, Forest's surrogate little sister. (Even if she is technically older than him.)

Grozny: Comrade Commander we are will be landing in a few minutes... want some hot cocoa?

Forest: *chuckles and rubs Grozny head.* Gracias, pero no gracias, Grozny. Besides, we'll be landing in a few minutes.

The other people in the plane were confused as it would take for about an hour for the plane to land.

Forest: Are you ready now Grozny?

Grozny: Ja Comrade commander Forest. *jumps on the seat and takes out a pair of bags and some suitcases on the rack.

Forest: *Disassembles his rifle and guns, puts them on the case along with his knife and sword.* Shh, don't cry ladies. Daddy will be back soon.

Grozny: You know comrade commander, if I haven't known you as well as I do, I would think you are stupid.

Forest: *chuckles and helps Grozny put on her backpack.* Grozny, Grozny, Grozny. *puts his own backpack on and they walk on the plane door.*

Grozny: I blame you Kuya comrade Forest. *smiles happily and she puts on a pair of aviators on her face.* Good thing we had our luggage delivered first ja?

Forest: Indeed Sestra Grozny, Indeed. *smiles and straps the suitcases on his waist* *nods to a girl wearing headphone and she pushes a button, The plane's doors open. *
Ready?

Grozny: Ja! See you in a while Brat Forest.

Forest: See you later Grozny *smiles and rubs her head before jumping off the plane.*
___________
Meanwhile, in the Azur lane base,

the leaders of the factions were having a meeting about the new commander.

(Bismarck leader of Iron blood.)

Bismarck: is the new Commandantin coming here? I thought he was supposed to be here by now.

Queen Elizabeth: *wipes her mouth with a napkin.* unfortunately, their flight was delayed and it would take an hour for them to land.

(Queen Elizabeth, Leader of Royal Navy)

Yorktown: We've already sent some of our own in order to act as the new commander's guide.

(Yorktown, Representative of Eagle Union.)

Yorktown: Though, it is indeed unfortunate that we will have to move our meeting for a further date.

Nagato: It seems like the new commander posses bad luck.

(Nagato, the great fox, and leader of the Sakura Empire. A.k.a Markwindle's future wife. )

A chuckle escaped from a woman with white hair. A blonde woman rose her eyebrow and looked at the Albino.

Richelieu: Oh, is there something you're not sharing with us mademoiselle Soyuz?

(Richeliu, The leader of Iris Libre ane Vichya Dominion.)

Soyuz: *smiles* Comrade Belfast would you mind opening the door and mirrors, It's quite hot in here.

Belfast: *confused and looks at QE who nods at her.* Of course madam Soyuz. *opens the window and glass door.

Soyuz: to answer your question Comrade Richelieu. *looks at her watch* Comrade commander would be here by right...

Suddenly, a shadow appeared and entered on a roll and sat down on the Seat in the middle. This put the leaders and representatives of the nations on guard save for Soyuz.

Forest: Apologies for being late. *removes glasses and coat, hanging it on his seat.* Air traffic is a pain.

Suddenly, maids from the Royal Navy and the bodyguards from the respective nations as well as their leaders pointed their weapons at him.

Forest: My my, *puts a suitcase on the ground* Quite a warm welcome.

Sheffield: *has her gun pointed on his head at point-blank range.* You're under arrest.

Forest: Word of advice binibini, don't point a gun on me where I can reach you. *smiles at Sheffield*

Sheffield: *eyes widened and jumps back.* Everyone, be careful.

Prinz Eugen: Ara, I didn't take you to be the type to fear a man that smiles at you Sheffield. *looks at forest and has her riggings out.* Though I have today that it's quite rude to barge in here uninvited.

Forest: *smirks and puts a hand on his coat causing the girls to put their hands on the triggers.* As a matter of fact, I do have an invitation, fraulein Prinz Eugen of Iron blood. *takes out a folder and slides it towards the queen.*

Soyuz: Comrade, You've caused us quite a scare.

Queen Elizabeth: *takes the folder and reads it* *eyes widen.* Everyone stand down.

All the ship girls reluctantly put their weapons down but were still jumpy around the man except for the members of the north union.

Queen Elizabeth then passes the folders along with the other leaders who read it.

QE: we apologize for the rude first impression Commander.

Forest: *chuckles and leans forwards on the table. hiding his lower face behind cross hands as * Apology accepted, Now, shall we begin our meeting, Señoritas from Azur lane.

Soyuz: Well, it seems like you made it comrade commander forest.

Somewhere hidden in the shadows.

?: Fou! Fou!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 65 36
On a mission gone wrong a guardian finds themselves on an earth much like their own and to survive they must ally themselves with a team of exos and...
2.5K 52 16
Two years after the grand war, Hogwarts students are invited back to re-do their seventh year. A heartbroken Hermione Granger gets partnered up with...
4.5K 93 8
This is a Fanfic of Muv-Luv alternative where a Indian Guy from our world dies and re-spawned In India of Muv-Luv universe where BETA are running wil...
420 49 15
I was inspired by someone that I can't remember but it was a sasunaru version Edit: the story I was talking about was Silent Love made by Sxlxntx