FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE - SATZU...

By sweetlittleCub

Love is the most special and unique bond between two people. Love makes lovers bloom in their own selves, hel... More

COMING SOON
AUTHOR'S NOTE 📝
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
SaTzu's Instagram Post
SATZU 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
••••❤️••••
Chapter 9
••••❤️••••
Chapter 10
••••❤️••••
Korean Daily News
••••❤️••••
Chapter 11
감사합니다 ❤️
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
••••❤️••••
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
MRS.CHOU ❤️
Chapter 26
MORE & MORE
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
•••• PLEASE READ ••••
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 31
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 35
•••• ❤️ ••••
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
•••• 🐿️👽♡🐯🐧 ••••
SAPPHIRE'S 💎
Chapter 38
Chpater 39
🕊️🌹
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
SANA VS. ML
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
PLS READ
Chapter 44
Sana's Instagram Post
Chapter 45
Elkie's Instagram Post
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
👽🐿️
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
•••• ❤️••••
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Sana's Instagram Post
Chapter 53
Korean Daily
Chapter 54
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
SATZU 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
•••• ❤️••••
Hey ‼️🙂
Korean Daily
Chapter 63
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Korean Daily
•••• ❤️ ••••
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
🔞
Pssst 🤭
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Sana's Instagram Post
Chapter 76
•••• ❤️ ••••
WHO'S TOP WHO'S BOTTOM
Hey Pervs ‼️
Sapphire's Love ❤️
👽🐿️
Chapter 77
••••❤️••••
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
BIG QUESTION‼️
SATZU'S BABY COMING SOON
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
•••• ❤️ ••••
I'M GAY 😳
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
HEY ‼️
DEAR SAPPHIRES
좋은 아침
W.E.C.
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chaeyoung's Instagram Post
Somi's Instagram Story
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chaeyoung's Instagram Post
Mina's Instagram Post
Chapter 97
Chaeyoung's Instagram Post
Somi's Instagram Story
SAPPHIRES 🙊
Chapter 98
Chaeyoung's Instagram Post
Sana's Instagram Post
Mina's Instagram Story
Mina's Instagram Post
Chapter 99
Chaeyoung's Instagram Post
Somi's Instagram Post
HEY ‼️
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
大きに有り難う ‼️
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
MINI SATZU ‼️❤️
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
おはようございます ‼️
Aaron's Instagram Post
Mina's Instagram Post
Chapter 109
Aaron's Instagram Update
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Chapter 110
Aaron's Instagram Post
Chapter 111
Meet The Youngest CEO
LITTLE SATZU ❤️🍼
📣 BOOK 3

Chapter 14

4.6K 133 10
By sweetlittleCub

This morning, Tzuyu woke up because she smell something burning from downstairs, so she immediately got up. She went first to Sana's room but did not find her wife there.

"Ouch!!.."

Tzuyu was shocked when she heard a noise in the kitchen along with Sana's scream  .. She immediately went downstairs to check the latter, and there she saw how messed the kitchen is while the latter was just holding her hands because she burned it while pouring the hot water on her mug..

"Sana...." Tzuyu runs to her, and check the latter's hands... "What happened???.."

Tzuyu worriedly asked, while Sana was surprised because of Tzuyu's sudden presence..

"It's swollen .. sit her first.." She walks Sana to the chair.. "Stay there and I'll get some medicine.."

Before she leave the kitchen she immediately turned off the gas stove...

Minutes later, she cameback with an ointment and squirrel bandaid and she stars cleaning Sana's hand...

"What are you doing? look at what happened. You still clumsy..." Tzuyu said, while putting some ointment on the swollen part...

"Wait, are you scolding me right now??..I'm hungry so I cook..." Sana said...

"Cook??.." Tzuyu suddenly look at the kitchen...

"Ya! ~ are you judging me???..." The squirrel is now starting to sulk...

"No..." Tzuyu messed her  hair... "Here, it's now done... Just stay there and I'll gonna clean this messed so that I can prepare your breakfast now.."

Tzuyu clean all the messed in the kitchen before she prepare their breakfast, while Sana was just watching her...

"Next time you must wake me up so I can cook right away. I didn't know that cooking even lost into your memory. So from now on stay away from the kitchen, I don't want that to happen again. I don't want to hurt you. I will be in charge in the kitchen.." Tzuyu said...

"Don't teach me 🙄.." Sana said...

"I'm just saying..."

"Whatever 😒 .."

Tzuyu walks closer to her... "Here's your coffee...." She said as she put down the cup of coffee...

"The old Sana I know, she will thank me instead of talking back on me..." Tzuyu mumble enough for the latter to hear...

"Fine. THANKS. Happy???.."

"It's too early in the morning and yet you're already sulking right there..."

"It's your fault you're pissing me off.."

"Okay, fine I'm sorry..."

-
After they have their breakfast Tzuyu went upstairs as she was now taking a bath in the guest room, while Sana was on their room and she's also having a bath....

Tzuyu, went to their room to get some clothes she would wear. She will be having a meeting with JYP right today and she will have radio guesting today...

Since Sana still in the bathroom, she decided to change her clothes in the room..

Tzuyu had already stripped off her upper  dress when Sana suddenly came out of the bathroom, only wearing a towel that covering her body...

"Ahhhhh!!!!!!!..." She immediately turned around the moment she saw Tzuyu's bare back skin... "What the hell are you doing here????!!!.." Sana shouted.. 

"I'll explain..." Tzuyu immediately put on her clothes... "Done.. you can now turned your head..." She added..

"Ughh!! What the hell are you doing here?!.." Sana once again shouts when she face the latter.

Tzuyu can't help but to smile, when she saw Sana's blushing adorable angry face..

"Why are you smiling?! 🤨.."

Tzuyu smile, and starts to walks closer to the latter. Meanwhile Sana suddenly feel nervous because her heart beats was now starting to thumping so hard again.

Tzuyu wanted to tease the latter, since she's so done to her inclemency. Tzuyu's eyes went down to her body, and smirked.. Sana noticed it and this added to her face to blush up more...

"Ya...." Sana averted her eyes...

"What?? 😏 Why are you avoiding my eyes??.." Tzuyu walks more closer to her, until Sana touch her back to the wall...

"C-Can you please go out..." Sana said, still not looking to the latter...

Tzuyu smirked and locked Sana into her arms...

"Why are you blushing??.." Tzuyu asked, as she smile to Sana...

"S-Stop teasing me 😑..."

"I'm not teasing you...."

"😑😑😑😑😑..."

Tzuyu lean her face to the latter ....

"Would you please calm your heart?? 😊.." She whispered to her ears, and Sana's eyes went wide...

"Did she hear it?? Ugh... Damn it..." Sana said as she cursing herself on her mind.

"I swear I'll gonna kill you after this..." Sana said as she looks at Tzuyu...

Tzuyu just smile at her as she  lean her face more closer... "Don't, worry.. I'm ready 😊.."

Tzuyu once again smile and she quickly kissed the latter on the lips before she leave her in the room...

Sana suddenly froze on  her position, she was shocked on what Tzuyu did... Until she realized what the latter's did..

"YA!!!!!!!!!! 😤...." She scream loud, and it seems their whole house would be ruined by the force of her loud scream...

Tzuyu hear it in the other room, she just chuckle and smile...

"That's what you deserve." she mumbled.

After a few minutes Tzuyu returned to the room, and the latter was not there so she went down and searched for Sana...

"Where did she go?.." she asked herself..

Until Tzuyu went to the pool area, and there she found the person she was looking for, happily playing with her dog...

"Daebak, Gucci is such a lucky he gets Sana's attention." Tzuyu said as she slightly shook her head..

Tzuyu walks closer to her, and Sana immediately noticed her presence. She looks at the latter and rolled her eyes ....

"Whoahh, Are you mad??.." Tzuyu asked..

"I hate you!..."

"I love you ❤️😊..."

Sana once again look at latter and Tzuyu smile to her ....

"Do you know that Sana was always saying 'I hate you' to me? Everytime I teasing her or pissing her off ? 😊 Do you  know what the 'I hate you' means?.."

Tzuyu seated besides here, and Sana just raised her eyebrows obvious irritated at the presence in front of her.....

"You stole a kiss from me! 🤨.."

"I hate you means, You love me.. Sana loves me.."

Tzuyu said, as she directly look the latter at her eyes and this made Sana froze and and image of a girl and her was suddenly flashing on Sana's mind but it was so blurry and she can't recognize the girl with her.

Sana suddenly averted her eyes, when she feel her head was spinning in pain.

"Are you okay???.." Tzuyu asked?...

"I-I'am fine...."

"Are you sure??.."

"I'll just go back to my room.." Sana said, as she carried Gucci up stairs...

"Ugh, My head hurts because of her..." She irritatedly said as she laid down on the bed...

Meanwhile Gucci was just cutely licking her face ..

"Your owner is giving me a headache.." Sana said, and Gucci just barks at her...

"You agree to me right???.." she asked, and once again Gucci barks...

Minutes later, She received a message from the latter..
.
.
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From
C.Tzuyu

C.Tzuyu:
Psst....

Sanapomu:
What?!

C.Tzuyu:
Are you still mad??

Sanapomu:
Isn't obvious? 😤

C.Tzuyu:
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Sanapomu:
Don't laugh! It's not funny at all!

C.Tzuyu:
Okay, Fine... 😅

C.Tzuyu:
I sent you a message because I wanted to say goodbye. I'm going to JYPE now I have a schedule.

C.Tzuyu:
I want you to take care of yourself while I'm gone. Do you understand? take a rest, or go to sleep. if you want to eat there is a foods in the refrigerator.

C.Tzuyu:
And I already prepared your lunch, it's in the table. You just need to heat it, you know how use a microwave right??...

Sanapomu:
F.I.N.E 😑

C.Tzuyu:
Don't hurt yourself okay?..

C.Tzuyu:
I'll just see you later...

C.Tzuyu:
I Love You ❤️😘

seen

xxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 550 6
Sana's been cheating on Tzuyu. Tzuyu knew it but still decided to keep loving Sana. But once she was slapped with the reality, she chose to let go. S...
690K 25.4K 107
What will happened if LOVE and HATE collides 🙂❤️ #SATZU ⚠️With or Without a proper credit I do not allow anyone to re-post all my stories in any oth...
40.6K 1.9K 52
A mysterious new recruit stylist for a well known Idol Group started her first day in a strange way. She was beautiful. She was fantastic. She was t...
292K 12.3K 85
When first love happens to you when you are so young, then you must consider yourself a lucky. But by the same token, you will never have that same e...