Way Back Home (Mark Tuan - GO...

By AFangirlsHeart

"No matter how we end in the future, at least we've been together before. We don't have to end our promises... More

Chapter 1: The Dream
Chapter 2: The Start of Something New
Chapter 3: Evaluation #1
Chapter 4: Lack of Feeling
Chapter 5: Let's Get It On
Chapter 6: Special Training
Chapter 7: Special Training 101
Chapter 8: Special Training (VOICE) + special changes
Chapter 9: Hello New Roomies!
Chapter 10: Good or Bad News
Chapter 11: SaturDATE
Chapter 12: Birthday + Confession
Chapter 13: Sorry for what?
Chapter 14: Special Conversation
Chapter 15: Necklace
Chapter 16: Tomorrow is a special day
Chapter 17: Friends
Chapter 18: Cry
Chapter 19: Dream High 3
Chapter 20: Dream High 3
Chapter 21: Good Mornight!
Chapter 22: Dream High 3 Shooting Day 1
Chapter 23: What a day!
Chapter 24: The First
Chapter 25: Hello Philippines!
Chapter 26: The Past and The Present
Chapter 27: Tour
Chapter 28: Let's meet Dara
Chapter 29: ONE MIC
Chapter 30: Special Day
Chapter 31: Dai-Suki
Chapter 32: Japan Debut
Chapter 33: Welcome Back!
Chapter 34: 15& Comeback
Chapter 35: Christmas with You
Chapter 36: A Day at the Orphanage
Chapter 37: New Year with Friends
Chapter 38: Celebrations
Chapter 39: Not Mine, Not Me
Chapter 40: 100th Day
Chapter 41: Quarterly Mini Olympic
Chapter 42: MarHianne Couple
Chapter 43: Busy days...
Chapter 44: Philippines Day 1
Chapter 45: Philippines Day 2
Chapter 46: Rumors
Chapter 47: Training Camp Day 1
Chapter 48: Training Camp Day 2
Chapter 49: A Day With You
Chapter 50: Haters Gonna Hate
Chapter 51: The Worst Day Ever
Chapter 53: The Best Birthday Gift
Chapter 54: The Answer
Chapter 55: Way Back Home
Author's Message
Book 2 Preview

Chapter 52: Orphanage Day

10.1K 258 137
By AFangirlsHeart

Chapter 52: Orphanage Day

Yerin’s POV

Since unnie went back, she was just holding that paper. I wonder what that paper is. She never showed it to us.

“UNNIE!” Jimin shouted. “Mark oppa wants to talk to you.”

Rhianne unnie went to outside. It’s now my time to look at the paper. I immediately went inside her room and looked for the paper. Ahah! I found it.

Scan…

Scan…

Scan…

Wait.

My mind won’t accept anything I’m reading nor my heart. It’s making me cry. Am I reading the right one?

“What’s that?” Jimin said as she took the paper from me.

“Seoul Heart Center, Rhianne Ruth Ventura. From the test we made, we have concluded that you are positive…” Jimin said. “for having HCM. HCM? What’s that?” Jimin asked.

“I don’t know but I feel something bad about it.” I said. “It’s…”

Suddenly I felt someone opened the door. I think Rhianne unnie entered the room. I immediately took the paper from Jimin and went outside. I saw Rhianne unnie crying. She’s in pain right now.

“What’s this unnie?” I asked utterly. I can’t speak properly. It seems like I don’t want to hear her answer.

She smiled at me, “I’m going to die.”

The moment she said that, I immediately hugged her. So I’m right.

*flashback*

Rhianne unnie was so busy searching on the internet.

“What are you looking for unnie?” I asked.

“I was just wondering about HCM.” she said.

“HCM? What’s that?” I asked.

Unnie started to explain to me what HCM is. It is a heart disease wherein the walls of the heart thicken. She also told me that her grandfather died because of it.

“Then why are you researching for it?” I asked.

“Because I also have HCM.” she said with a poker face.

I was about to cry when she laughed so hard, “JOKE! HAHA! Your face is priceless.” she said.

I immediately tapped her. “That’s not a nice joke unnie!”

Then she hugged me, “You made me smile Yerin.”

Then I hugged her back.

*end of flashback*

“You’re not going to die unnie. We’ll not let that happen.” I said.

Then slowly she slide down from the door and I can see her in pain. Tears are flowing from her eyes and I can’t do anything. Jimin immediately approached her and hugged her. “Unnie” Jimin continually said. But that didn’t stop her from crying. She continued to cry and cry.

I went near her and accompany her to her room. I can see Jimin crying already. I shouldn’t cry. I will be strong for you unnie.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhianne’s POV

Days have passed since that day happened. Since that day, Mark hasn’t texted me. It’s been days and he didn’t even dare to come and visit me too. What happened with him and Wendy? Okay Rhianne, the doctor said stop thinking things that will make you too much sad or too much happy. In short, stop thinking.

I texted Jinyoung.

To: Bestfriend :)

Is Mark there? Have you seen him lately?

I waited for his reply. Minutes later, Jinyoung replied.

From: Bestfriend :)

I haven’t seen Mark hyung since the other day. Bambam said, he went back here late and he went out early in the morning.

So Mark is with Wendy every day.

Suddenly, Yerin grabbed my phone.

“What are you looking at?” she asked. “Mark oppa isn’t meeting you since that Wendy came?”

“I haven’t received any text messages from him nor call.” I said.

Then Yerin went outside.

Mark, why aren’t you answering my calls? Just text me even once. I’m kinda desperate here already.

You’re always with Wendy since she came here.

Ahh. I can’t help thinking about Mark. He’s everything to me. Suddenly, I heard a noise outside. I went outside the room and saw Yerin shouting at Mark.

“You don’t know anything!” Yerin said.

“Hey, what’s happening here?” I said as I put my jacket on.

“Rhianne-a,” Mark said. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

I immediately looked at Jimin and Yerin. Did they tell about my condition?

“You didn’t tell him, right?” I said.

“I know it already.” Mark said. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

I was frozen. I was shocked. Mark knows it already. But how?

“I’m sorr…”

“Why did you go to the streets the other day? Why is JB with you? I saw everything on the internet. You got hit by my fan.” Mark said. “I’m sorry I wasn’t there to protect you.”

“Is that the only thing you know?” I asked.

“Why? Is there something I should know?” he asked.

He doesn’t know. Good.

“None oppa.” Yerin said. “Just go out now and be with that Wendy!”

Yerin said as he tried to slam the door but Mark was able to stop her.

“Rhianne, let’s talk.” he said.

“No, unnie needs to stay.” Yerin said. “I won’t allow you to talk to her. If you only knew…”

“Here we go again Yerin!” Mark shouted. “If I only knew, if I only knew. How will I be able to know if you won’t say a thing?”

Mark is mad right now. I immediately ran to Mark and asked him to go out. I closed the door.

“Mark,” I said. “Don’t get mad at Yerin. She was just shocked with… with what happen the other day.”

“Are you trying to make an issue so I will not be able to go with Wendy?” Mark said.

Mark thinks it that way. He thinks that I’m creating a scene. Here we go again.

I bit my lip and tried to close my eyes. “No Mark.” I said. “I just want to be happy the other day”

“Then why are you with JB? Is he the one making you happy? You could’ve texted me.” he said.

“We weren’t with JB. He just saw us, that’s all.” I said. “And, I texted you Mark. You were the one who weren’t replying. I even called you but your number can’t be reached.”

“I didn’t receive any text or calls.” he said.

“It’s just that maybe you’re too busy with Wendy you didn’t notice it. And Jinyoung said you came home late and went out early in the morning. You didn’t even dare to come to me or visit me even once since the time we fought.”

“Stop being jealous with Wendy, Rhianne.” he said.

“Then stop being jealous with JB as well.” I said.

“JB and Wendy are different. Wendy is my friend…” he said.

“So as JB.” I added.

He just sighed.

“Are we going to fight over this again?” I said.

He stared at me and hugged me.

“I’m sorry Rhianne.” he said.

I just tapped his back. “I’m going to prepare myself. We still need to go to the orphanage today.”

I entered the room.

“Yerin-a, I didn’t like what you did earlier.” I said.

“But unnie, he was busy with that Wendy.” she said. “And he forgot about you.”

“You were the one who told me that Wendy is a friend and now you’re going to be mad at Wendy?” I said. “Wendy didn’t do anything.”

I just saw Yerin sighed. “I want you to say sorry to Mark later. Are we clear?”

“Fine.” she said.

I hugged the two of them.

“But if that Wendy shows up again and Mark oppa chose her instead of you, I will really shave Mark oppa’s head.” Yerin said.

“Do it if that happens.” I said.

Then I saw her smile. Why is my life now a mess? First, Wendy is here. Second, they know I’m sick. And third, Wendy is here.

Yeah, Wendy is here. It’s my greatest problem so far. No, I’m sick, that’s my greatest problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orphanage

We arrived again at the orphanage. We’re going to have a feeding program for the kids again and I’m so happy with it. But don’t worry, I’m fine!

JB approached me, “You should’ve stayed at the dorms.”

JB knew it. I told him the moment we went back to the dorms.

*flashback*

JB was staring at me while we were our way to the dorms. I looked at him. “What?” I said.

“Tell me the truth Rhianne. I know you’re lying.” he said.

JB definitely is an intelligent person.

“I’m not lying, JB.” I said.

Suddenly he grabbed the paper I’m holding. It’s the result of my tests. I was trying to reach it but he held my hand tight. I started to have teary eyes.

“JB, please. Don’t open it.” I said.

“I won’t open it unless you tell me the truth.” he said.

And that’s where I told him everything.

*end of flashback*

 Good thing, I was able to ask them not to tell anyone.

“Psh.” I said. “That’s one of the reasons why I don’t want anyone to know about this. Are you going to hide me too?”

I turned my back from JB.

“Rhianne.” he said.

“Just let me live a normal life, please?” I said.

“Sigh.” he said. “Okay. I’m sorry.”

I just smiled at JB and went to the kids to play a little with them. Then Yerin came to me.

“Can I be with you unnie?” she said.

“Of course.” I said

Then Yerin and I played with the kids. We even took pictures together with them. After playing with them, we started the story-telling and then, it’s time to give foods.

Mark suddenly went near me and hugged me. “You really love kids, huh?”

“How many times will you ask me that question?” I asked.

Then he smiled weirdly and whispered me something, “Then, let us make kids.”

I immediately tapped him, “Yah!”

Then he hugged me tight, “Just joking. I’m going to wait for the day we get married.”

He loves to talk about our future. “Do you love me?” I asked.

“What kind of question is that?” he said. “It’s already a fact so don’t ask it anymore.”

“Fine… Fine…” I said.

Suddenly,

“Oh Wendy!” JYP said.

“Hi JYP-ssi.” Wendy said.

JYP knows Wendy?

“Thanks for coming too.” JYP said.

“It’s my pleasure.” Wendy said. “I have nothing to do here in Korea too. I just wanted to visit Mark since he doesn’t want to come back.”

Then JYP looked at me.

“So have the two of you met?” JYP asked.

“Oh yes.” Wendy said. “Mark introduced us to each other.”

“Oh, good. So I’ll be seeing you guys later.” JYP said.

I just smiled at JYP.

“I’ll be going. I still have to feed the children.” I told them.

“Oh is that so?” Wendy said. “Take care. Mark, can you please accompany me to the car to get the gifts for the kids?”

“Oh sure.” Mark said.

Rhianne, Mark and Wendy are just friends. They are just friends.

But why can’t I think of it that way? Wendy is the ex-girlfriend of Mark. She’s not just a friend. Even Jessica tells it that way. I mean, she didn’t even tell it straight to the point but… Okay whatever.

We then started to feed the children. Yerin was with me as we feed the children.

“Where’s Mark oppa?” Yerin asked.

“She’s with Wendy.” I said.

“Wendy? You mean?”

I just nodded.

“Aish. Jinjja. So the girl I bumped earlier was Wendy.” Yerin said.

“You met Wendy?” I said.

“Not actually met. I just accidentally bumped at her.” Yerin said.

Now, all the kids are eating. I hope they’ll be able to eat well. I took some pictures of them eating suddenly I saw Mark and Wendy so happy together. I never saw Mark smile like that to me. But I just ignored it.

Suddenly I saw Bambam right in front of my camera doing derpy faces.

“What are you doing Bambam?” I said.

“I can see that noona is not that active recently.” Bambam said. “Is there something bothering your mind?”

Then Bambam hugged me. Awww. Bambam is really a cute guy. He is like a younger brother.

“Noona is sick Bambam.” I said.

Then he was so shocked. He then touched my forehead then he touched his forehead.

“Noona, you’re not hot.” Bambam said.

“I know I’m not hot Bambam, because I’m cool.” I said.

“Woooaaah! Noona just made a joke! Hahaha.” Bambam said. “But seriously noona, are you really not feeling well?”

“I’m just joking Bambam.” I said.

“Noona!” Yugyeom said as he was pulling Youngjae. “Take a picture of us with these toys.”

“Where did those toys came from?” Bambam asked.

“Oh, it came from Wendy noona, Mark hyung’s friend.” Youngjae said.

“Oh, so Wendy brought those toys?” I said.

Then Youngjae nodded.

“Cute!” I said. “Okay, I’ll take a picture.”

Then the three of them posed together with those toys.

“Hana, Dul, Set,” I said then the camera flashed.

“Let me see.” Yugyeom told me.

I showed them the picture.

“Ah, kyeopta!” Yugyeom said. “Noona, do I look handsome here?”

I pinched Yugyeom’s cheeks, “You’re always handsome in noona’s eyes Yugyeom.”

“How about me noona?” Bambam said.

“Of course you too Bambam.” I said. “And Youngjae too.”

“Noona, why are you so kind today?” Youngjae said.

“Yah, I’m kind every day.” I said.

Then the four of us laughed. Suddenly Yerin and Jimin came near us.

“What are you talking about? SHAAARRREE!” Jimin said.

“Noona just said that I’m handsome Jimin.” Youngjae said.

Then Jimin looked at me. “For real unnie?”

“JOKE! Of course Youngjae oppa is handsome, in his own way.” Jimin said.

Then we started laughing again.

“Artists!” JYP said. “You eat too. There are some sandwiches here.”

“Noona let’s eat!” Bambam said.

“Okay,” I said. “Go first, I’ll follow. I’ll just take some photos.”

“I’ll eat together with unnie.” Yerin said.

“Okay.” I said. “I’ll just take some photos. Oh and Yerin,”

She looked at me, “Huh?”

“Can you please accompany me to the rehabilitation center later?” I said.

“For what?” she asked me.

“For you know, my heart. I want to live more.” I said.

“Okay. I’ll accompany you.” she said. “Is that an alternative?”

“Yes. Instead of having an operation, I can go to the rehabilitation center to attend some sessions.” I said.

“What session?” Mark asked.

Uh-oh.

“Oh,” I said. “It’s about the music session. Yerin is asking me to teach her how to compose songs.”

“Is that so?” Mark said.

“Ahm oppa.” Yerin said. “About earlier, I’m sorry.”

Then Mark tapped Yerin. “It’s fine Yerin.”

“Oh have you two eaten?” Mark asked.

“Not yet.” I said.

“I’ll get food.” Mark said. Then he ran to get some sandwiches. After a few seconds, he came back.

“Here.” Mark said as he gave us the sandwich.

“What kind of sandwich is this?” I asked.

“It’s a tuna sandwich.” Mark said.

Mark, have you forgotten? I’m allergic with tuna. Then now, you’re giving me this?

“Noona!” Bambam exclaimed as he was calling Wendy.

“Here’s a ham sandwich.” Bambam said as he gave Wendy the sandwich.

“Oh, thank you Bambam. But I prefer Tuna sandwich. It’s my favorite.” Wendy said.

I looked at Mark and I called Wendy,

“You like tuna sandwich?” I asked.

Wendy nodded.

“Here, have this tuna sandwich.” I said as I give her the sandwich.

I looked at Mark. “I’m allergic with tuna, remember?”

And I went out.

How could Mark forget that I’m allergic with tuna? Before, he even told JYP and Papa Tuan that I’m allergic with it and now, he forgot? Just because Wendy is here, Mark is not on his right condition.

“Unnie!” Yerin said as she was following me.

“Leave me alone Yerin. I want to be alone for a while.” I said.

Then I ran to a place where I can cry.

Why is Mark like that? Can someone please explain to me why Mark is like that? He forgot every single detail about me just because Wendy is here.

I sat down the swing and cried there. No one was outside so I can cry.

I’m really mad right now. It’s as if Mark isn’t taking care of me anymore. He’s so busy with that Wendy and I’m like here just crying alone. -_- Well, I wanted to be alone. Aish. Even my brain is not working.

Suddenly, someone tapped my head. I was trying to lift my head up but the pressure he’s putting is much stronger.

“Yah!” I said.

Then he removed his hand and I saw it was JB.

“Crying again?” he said.

“I’m not crying.” I said.

“Okay.” JB said. “Make your face like my face.”

He was asking me to put some air on my cheeks so my face will look like it is bloated.

“Why?” I said.

“Just do it.” he said.

I did what he was asking me to do. Then suddenly he tapped it making it burst.

“Yah!” I said. “Why did you do that?”

“Nothing.” JB said then he smiled widely.

Can you still see me, JB? It seems like his eyes were closed already.

Suddenly, I remembered that smile.

*flashback*

“Yah!” a child told me.

I looked at him and he was like asking me to make my face look bloated. I made it then suddenly he tapped my face.

“YAHH!” I said.

Then he started laughing and I stopped crying.

*end of flashback*

“Beom-a,” I said.

“What?” JB said.

“Nothing, I just remembered someone.” I said.

“Who?” JB asked.

“A friend,” I said.

“Oh, okay.” JB said. “Let’s go inside?”

I nodded and we went inside the orphanage again. The moment we entered, I saw Mark and he saw me together with JB. He immediately approached me.

“Rhianne-a,” he said. “I’m sorry, I forgot you’re allergic with tuna.”

“It’s fine Mark.” I said. “JB, please accompany me to Jinyoung. He’s asking me this camera.”

“Rhianne-a,” Mark said. “Are you mad at me?”

I paused for a bit.

“I’m not mad at you Mark.” I said. “Just go to Wendy. She needs you right now. Look, no one is talking to her. You’re the only one she’s close with. Don’t leave her. Let’s go JB.”

Then Mark held my hand and I removed it immediately.

I’m sorry Mark, but if you’re choosing Wendy now, then choose her. JB and I went to Jinyoung and I gave Jinyoung the camera.

“Jinyoungie,” JB said. “Take a picture of Rhianne and I.”

“Okay.” Jinyoung said.

“Rhianne, do this pose.” he said as he was demonstrating the pose.

He made a circle with his two hands and put it on his eyes like as if it was an eyeglass. Then he made the check pose under his chin.

“Hana, Dul, Set.” Jinyoung said.

“Oh by the way, where’s Jackson? I haven’t seen him since this morning.” I said.

“Jackson is busy with his shooting that’s why he can’t come today.” Jinyoung said.

“Jackson is the busiest person in GOT7.” JB said.

“Oh, is that so? Well, Jackson is really good.” I said.

Then they all agreed with me.

Hours later, we were finished with the activity and we decided to go home.

“Rhianne,” Mark called me.

I face him with a smile but deep inside I’m not happy.

“Come with me.” he said.

“Where?” I asked.

“We’re going to bring Wendy to her apartment.” he said.

Then Yerin immediately pulled me, “No can do oppa. She has an appointment… with me.”

“But it won’t take too long Yerin.” Mark said.

“I’m sorry Mark, but I promised Yerin something.” I said. “Just call me at the dorms later if you arrived.”

He held my hand, “Are you trying to avoid me?”

“Mark, how many times do I have to tell you? I’m not avoiding you. It’s just that I made a promise with Yerin. And I want to fulfill every promise I make.” I said.

What I said was somewhat what I really feel. Mark promised me something before but now, it seems like he is forgetting it.

Yerin and I went to a different van together with Kahi unnie. We went to the rehabilitation center to have some sessions. I hope this will work.

Hours later, we went back to the dorms.

I received a message.

From: Peter Pan <3

Where are you? I thought you’re going to teach Yerin, but why are you not on your dorm? Text me if you arrived already.

I immediately replied to him.

To: Peter Pan <3

I’m sorry, I forgot to tell you. Our session was not on the dorm. Yerin and I decided to do it on a café. We just arrived.

Minutes later, a knock was heard. It’s maybe Mark.

I opened the door and went out of the room. Mark was smiling at me and then he hugged me. “I miss you so much.” he said.

I don’t know but the moment Mark hugged me this tight, all the anger was removed. I feel like hugging him even more.

“You were too busy with you friend.” I said. “You almost forget about me.” then I pouted.

Then he kissed me. “I’m sorry. It’s just that, it’s the first time Wendy came here on her own and I just can’t let her be alone.”

Yeah, and you can let me be alone. Yeah Mark, nice reason.

“I understand.” I said. “So what are you planning to do on Monday?”

“On Monday?” he said. “What’s with Monday?”

I immediately pushed him. “Don’t tell me you forgot?”

“Forgot about what?” he said.

“So you really forgot about my birthday.” I said.

He forgot my birthday? I immediately went to the door of our room.

“Yah, yah, yah,” he said then he pulled me. “I was just joking. Of course I know that it’s your birthday.”

“Psh.” I said. “You forgot it.”

“I was just copying you like what you did with my birthday.” he said.

“Whatever.” I said then he started to cuddle me.

“Let’s have a date on the night of your birthday.” Mark said.

“You sure you’re not busy?” I asked.

“I’m not busy for you.” he said.

“Then, okay.” I said.

“Let’s meet on the bench at Seoul’s park.” he said.

“Okay.” I said. “Promise?”

“Promise.” he said.

Then I hugged him tight.

“I love you Rhianne.” he said.

“I love you too, Mark.” I said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Since it's vacation, I can manage to write one chapter a day. So we're already on Chapter 52. Meaning, last 3 updates. Wooh. I didn't know I'll be able to reach this point. Thank you guys!

I want to know what's on your mind. :)

MusicGirl3415

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 1.7K 47
𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌. 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞. 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲? 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢...
81.1K 10.6K 59
so this story is in continuation of my last story i.e match made in heaven nd wedding bells. This is the phase of their parenthood how both grow thei...
9.9K 1.2K 13
Immersing in bonds can be the most scary thing in life. But ..... We totally immersed!
259K 7.6K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...