Water dragon slayer

By Raven_blade14

Luca Hibiki is a dragon slayer like Natsu and an S-class wizard meaning he's strong like Erza. Only the guild... More

Character info
The water mage
The council
Moon island
Might be in trouble
Fairy tail attack
WHAT!?!
Memories
Sleep
New members?!
Battle game
An alliance
Enemies ahead
Not him
Protect
Journey
Another world?!
Exceed
Welcome Home
S-class trial
Battle against Hades
The black dragon
7 years! No way!!
Home
It's a nightmare
Sabertooth
Challenge accepted
Oh boy
Let's have a chat
His world will crumble Part1
His world will crumble Part2
Final round
Extra part
Dragon king festival
Do I deserve you
Night😏
What the heck?!
I'm dating idiots!
Your in trouble!
He's sick?!
Weclome to the tribe
Burden
When?!
Be prepared
A surprise

The strongest team

7.8K 112 33
By Raven_blade14

I'm going to go skip some episodes so I won't go into exact details

The dark guild is going after the guild masters, the team planed on put a stop to them.

This is the scene where the team fights the demon lalaby
--------------------------
*Third point view*

The team beat the leader of the dark guild but now the flute was stolen by kageyama. The team went to go chase after him.

They see he was about play the flute in front of their master, they try to stop him. "They're about to get to the good part" master bob said coming up behind them. It made Gray, Natsu, and Lucy surprised.

"Who is that guy?" Lucy asked. "That's master bob." Luca told her. "Erza, honey you've really grown. Same for you Luca you've become more handsome." Master Bob said to the both.

"Thank you, it's very kind of you." Luca said to him as he sweatdropped.

*Luca point view*

Gramps was giving his wise words to Kageyama which was able make him stop from playing the flute. We all ran towards the master. "Gramps I'm so happy your safe!!" I said cheerfully.
"How did you kids end up in clover?!" Gramps asked us. "Master... your words touch me deeply. I was move into tears." Erza said as she was quashing Gramps by her armor.

"Luca, how did your last mission go?" He asked me. "It went well, I might've flooded a few buildings" I said laughing nervously just to see a glimpse of him about to pass out. I checked to see if Gramps was okay while Natsu patted him on the head.

When we thought everything was over, the flute somehow went on its own and revealed it's true form. Me and others were preparing to fight, until Erza order the boys.

"Erza, drink this." I cut my hand a little to reveal some blood coming out, it involves with another magic I possess but that's another time. "Luca, I can't possibly do-" "Do it so you can have enough magic, besides I can heal easily." I reassured her.

She grabbed my hand to drink it. Now it was time to fight. I summoned a my staff to fight the demon.

I was running towards the demon and made a huge leap to attack. "Water dragon: WATER CARVER!!!" I made a couple of scratches.

The demon was about to attack again but luckily we gave drilled it some holes to stop it. It caused it to go mad, almost destroying the village. "Ice make: Shield" Gray created the shield protecting everybody from the fire.

Luckily both me and Natsu got to absorb our own elements. We both looked at each other knowing what we have to do.

*Third point view*

Everyone were making more scratches to the demon "Now Natsu!!!" Luca, Erza, and Gray yelled. "Fire dragon: Brilliant Flames!!!"

The demon was now destroyed and everyone was safe. "Well done" "You were amazing." "You made defeating Zeref's demon look easy" the other master were saying.

Lucy ran up to them "You guys were awesome." "Thanks" "It was a piece of cake." "Man, I'm tired." They all laughed together.

The masters were planning on thanking them until they said "They went overboard!!!" Erza and the others looked at the damage. It made the master so tense that even his soul came out.

"Please forgive is master!!" Erza said while she and Luca were chasing after his soul.

*Luca POV*

We all left clover, I told the group me and Isaac would head a different route to get something. Heading to a different village to get more supplies, but it's not for me. This supplies are for two people who are needing the supplies.

"Do you think they will be alright heading back to the guild?" Isaac said. "Don't worry they got Happy" I reassured him. "You know Happy is not good with directions right?" Isaac said raising an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah your right but I'm sure they'll find they're way back." I said knowing they might not.

"So are we going to visit them again?" Isaac asked me. "Yeah it's been two weeks since we saw them. Might as well visit again." And I want to try to convince her to join Fairy Tail, to be more safe

Going through many towns and villages to more items; we went to a small house that was hidden near magnolia. I knocked on the door.

The door open to reveal a good friend of mine. "Luca, it's good to see you. How is the guild?" She asked giving me a small hug. "Hey Melody, you know how the guild is crazy as always." I said.

"Big bro, your back!!" I hear a small voice from behind Melody to see another little girl.

"Hey Echo, how are you" I said as she runs up to hug me. I like to lift her up just to maker fly a little bit and have her giggly. "I'm good I've been practicing my magic." She said to me. She notice Isaac was on my shoulder, she gently petted him.

"So what is it that you want. I made some goodies and I know Erza loves her strawberry cake." Melody said.

"I'm here to get some snacks for Isaac. And I brought you more supplies that should last you awhile." I said to her. She packed some in a bag for me and handed it to me. For me, I carried in all the items and set them in the kitchen. "Seriously Melody, you and Echo should join fairy tail." I said to her taking out the food and other items.

"I don't know, I just don't to want get Echo in danger again you remember what happen..." she said sounding shaken up from being reminded about the past. Just thinking about it, I can't possibly forget about. "I know that's why me and the guild said we'll protect you." I said to her. "Also you have me as a teacher helping you both with magic." I was acting almighty which made her laugh. "You sure do love to teach kids magic? Don't you?" Melody asked me.

"Your family was kind for teaching me everything. I want to honor it by teaching others." I said to her. I teach other kids magic while traveling. "You know we still accept you as family? Mom and Dad wouldn't want you to be left out." Melody said placing both her hands on mine. It's like she could read my mind knowing what I'm thinking. "I know but there are two reasons why it happened... someone we trusted and me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...