Uncontrollable Hatred. [Yande...

By DarkProfession

[COMPLETED] Bakugou hates everyone, and anything that stands in his path. But when it came to you.. he's alwa... More

( DISCLAIMER ! ) (Please Read)
( Prologue )
( Reminisce )
( Intimidation )
( Confessions )
( Becoming )
( Resentment )
( Mistakes )
( Hatred )
( King's Game )
( Provocation )
Halloween Special!
( Unease )
( Transform )
( Mislead )
( Distortions )
( Arrival )
Christmas Special!
( Captivity )
( Stalking the Stalker )
( Encounters )
( Altercation )
( Ambushed )
( Weaker Than Weak )
( FRUITION )
( Desperation )
( True Colors )
( Dilemma )
( Abundance )
( Conservative )
( Madness )
( Unforgiving )
( Persistence )
( Nostalgiac )
( Deceived )
FANART!! & IMPORTANT A/N
FANART! (2)

F I N A L E

9.4K 295 629
By DarkProfession

Fright was send in shockwaves. Dabi, Toga, and you yourself knew what it had been, but before you had the luxury to react you were grabbed by the wrist and was yanked away. Silently, your previous captor counted down in numbers, however once he reached zero he forcefully threw himself over you, causing the both of you to collapse with him shielding you with his body.

An abrupt and bulky explosion occurred. The wind and debris circulated throughout the air resulting in the manipulation of your clothes and locks of hair. The heat from the outburst stung your skin, but not as badly as Bakugou, who shouted in agony and burrowed his head directly beside yours.

Large pillars rained down, fortunately they didn't tumble onto the both of you. Things started to ample down subtly, and as it did so the one above you took the time to stare into your eyes lovingly. "..I hope you're alright..." He then coughed afterwards, blood escaping his throat in doing so.

"Katsuki..." You whispered. You weren't euphoric to see him, but you were concerned over his current state. Undoubtedly, he was physically wrecked, lethargic, and nearing his limit. He got off of you, and helped you to your feet. "..We can't waste a second. Mister Aizawa and the others are coming..." He pulled you along tiredly, and while staring at his back you took notice of the deep wounds and scratches scattering along his body. "I only managed to get away by a hair.."

Bakugou clenched his teeth, stumbling every so often. His vision battled in between focusing and blurring, yet he was too stubborn to simply rest. 'I can keep going..' The two of you reached the metallic back doors. Bringing it open, you quietly stepped outside before looking back toward the male who followed you.

He suddenly collided into your body, nearly falling to his knees until you managed to wrap your arms around his torso. You noticed he was trembling, but was it out of fear? "Katsuki.. you need to take it easy..." You encouraged him.

He dismissively moved away, gripping onto your hand. "..I'm fine ... we..-" Holding onto his head that ringed in agony, he was temporarily sidetracked. "We need.. to move, and fast.."

There was no getting through to him with words. He was reckless, and has always been. How long did he plan to keep this up? Until he succumbed to his own injuries?

The two of you remained low, and while peering around the corner, Bakugou released your hand. There weren't any signs of life present, or at least that's what it seemed like. As if on cue, sirens could be heard in the distance, leading the two of you to tense up.

"Come on [Y/N]. We don't have all day." He demanded. No matter how much you wanted to turn and make a run for it... Something forced you to stay. Bakugou quietly made his way to an alleyway right ahead of him, expecting you to follow. By the time he reached the opposite end, he saw your foot sliding against the cement, for you were reluctant to follow.

'This may be my last shot at escaping..'

He took notice of that look on your face. Recognizing it in an instant, he cursed under his breath, since this was not the best time for you to be stuck in between fleeing or joining.

The sirens were coming closer and closer, but by the time you made up your mind an enchanting blaze of blue was separating you from your childhood friend. The blue flames were terrifying just as they were hot, and you nearly lost your balance.

The one who limped into the center was none other than Dabi, currently weakened and suffering many lethal injuries as a result from the ambush earlier. "Bastard... You thought you could just run away..?" He looked to Bakugou, his palm raising only to project yet another light show of fearsome flames into his general direction.

You gasped in response, and luckily enough Bakugou knew how to use his wits. He took refuge behind the alleyway's dumpster, and tapped his hand onto the floor in search of something useful. 'Damn it! I thought that grenade would buy us enough time! [Y/N], you idiot! You shouldn't have hesitated!'

He lifted up a piece of glass and held it up, checking for Dabi's reflection. His attention was too fixated on him, and maybe he didn't even notice you in the first place.

You yourself kept a low profile and covered your mouth, trembling profusely. What should you do?? Help him? You pinched your eyes closed. Bakugou was in danger, and so were you. After all, Dabi could've easily ignite you in flames. And so, you decided to listen to reason, not words. You took a frantic glance to a rusty pipe that idled on the ground, grabbing onto it in slight determination. 

You've lost count on how many times Bakugou has saved you, and how many times he's tried tried to kill you. Your relationship with him was awfully complicated, that was a well-known fact; for you've been through so much trauma. However it was in times like these where you had to return the favor.

Advancing in a quiet manner, you held your breath. The pipe in your hand was cold and made you shiver, but what really set you off was the fact that you neared the other individual. He initially planned to send another wave of flames toward your childhood friend, though it all went south upon feeling something unusual creeping in on him.

About to turn around, you were shocked to see his movements and even felt fearful at that moment. Relinquishing your confidence you lowered the pipe in your hand, already convinced that it was over for you. Dabi halted, and so did you, hearing a clank coming from Bakugou's hiding spot. 

Was he... trying to be a distraction?

Gulping, you silently watched as Dabi's attention returned ahead of him, giving you yet another opportunity to strike. You squeezed your eyes closed once more, allowing your body to take control and swing as hard as you could. You felt the metal vibrate immensely on impact, and heard the male ahead of you hit the floor in a pained grunt. 

"S.. Sorry..." You whispered apologetically, throwing the object right beside him. Eventually Bakugou came out of hiding, a smirk manipulating his lips. "Good job, [Y/N]." He then gestured for you to follow, and you did so feeling a hint of guilt. 

You and the male made it down the long and narrow space, cutting a few more corners in order to evade the authorities. The running was like it was never-ending. Bakugou never even gave you the opportunity to stop and catch your breath either, until he thought the two of you were far enough. 

Back to the wall, you panted heavily, sweat drenching the collar of your patient uniform. Bakugou sat against the ground beside your standing figure, wiping his face using his backhand. Where the two of you were was located beneath a cemented bridge, and ahead of you was the remains of a river which was dried out to completion. 

After a while of silence and regaining energy, Bakugou pushed his legs up to his chest, resting one of his elbows against his knees. "A long day, huh?" He started, sneaking his red irises over at you. You pressed your hand against your stomach, avoiding his stare. "Yes.. especially for me.." You muttered, audible enough to his ears.

Bakugou sighed, staring up and above as he fixed his vacant hand onto his injured side. He'd wince, quietly fighting back the pain so he wouldn't have to concern you. Meanwhile you sat down as well, allowing things to get as silent as a mouse.

"..."

"You know, you could've ran off while you had the chance. So why didn't you?" Bakugou looked down. "It's been... bothering me..."

You tensed up. As much as you wanted to return the favor for him saving you, there was another reason why you followed him. It clung to the back of your mind. Your index finger traced the cracks of the cement, wondering how to share this. "Since I know that eventually.. you'll be caught, there's something Toga told me.. that you should know.." 

Out of curiosity, the male averted his eyes to you. He knew it couldn't have been bad news, at least that's what it felt like; since you remained eerily calm. "Yeah? And that is?"

The two of you then locked eyes. Your heart treaded faster, and your lips parted ever so slowly, anxiety rising up in a matter of seconds. Because of thinking about his response to the matter, you ended up muttering to yourself as if you didn't desire for him to heard.

"Eh? What was that?" Bakugou sternly asked, leaning in with his ear in your direction. You stopped tracing your index finger along the cracked cement, and then buried your head into your knees.

"...Toga was the one who sent me that message."

Everything went silent.

You couldn't even raise your eyes at him, nervousness subsided in your stomach. When you heard those news, you were relieved.... but you also knew it would've been the complete opposite for him.

Becoming more worried the more silence enveloped your ears, you patiently waited to hear something, even if it was a faint gesture. Yet...  there wasn't anything coming from him. This would've prompted you to finally peek over at him, and what you found was shivering.

Bakugou only stared at the ground, his expression as well as eyes blank and dull. It was difficult to infer what went on in his mind. Was he upset? Euphoric? You could only wait and see. The one in question suddenly rose, placing his hand against the cement wall for better balance. He didn't say a word, forcing you to initiate a conversation. "Katsuki... Where are you going?"

Glancing back at you to stare for a minute, the male drifted his focus downwards. "I gotta pee." He admitted. Understanding completely, you nodded your head. "Oh, okay... Take yo-"

"But after that I'm going make sure that Toga girl is dead."

Evidently startled by his words, you shifted your knees away from your chest, and then reached to grab onto his calf. "You.. You don't have to do that! You've done enough damage as it is! Why are you interested in seeing her dead anyway??"

Budging his leg forward so you would remove your hand from his leg, he continued walking without looking into your [E/C] eyes tainted with worry. "Because she lied to you and got my hopes up all for nothing. I'm so angry that I can't even express it!" The more he departed from your view, the more you sank into hopelessness. 

At this point, did the police even have the strength to stop Bakugou? He's murdered so many people, all for you... as well as his own selfishness. He wouldn't let you go even if you tried, and you were terrified of thinking about the consequences if you failed to get away. No wonder you've been so hesitant after all this time..

Returning to your previous position, you wrapped your arms around your legs and rested your forehead against your knees, sitting there like a duck, waiting for your captor to come back to you. 

Meanwhile; Bakugou's location.
>[2:23 AM]<

After finishing his own business, he retraced his steps to lead him back to the abandoned facility, which was also the League of Villains' rendezvous location. Quietly glancing around the corner he once ran through, he spotted Dabi still laying against the concrete, not moving a muscle.

'I can't tell if he's still unconscious or dead.' He started moving once more, passing the villain on the ground. 'He's not my priority anyway...' Having reached the back exit, he opened the door that echoed with a loud squeal of it's hinges. Well aware that this was risky considering the police was just as close as he was -- perhaps even more -- due to the explosion earlier, he simply wanted to make this an in and out job. 

Staring toward the destruction he made, oddly enough; the members of the group was nowhere to be seen. He could only discern Compress who seemed to have been abandoned, and traces of drying blood. Closing the door, he was in too much pain to throw a fist to the wall. "...Tch, she got away. Does ones of them have some sort of teleportation quirk..?"

If that were the case, he had to see to it that you were safe. If he allowed you to slip away again.. he wouldn't be able to live with the pain that accompanied your absence.

Meanwhile; [Y/N]'s location.
>[2:43 AM]<

You twitched your eyebrow and then rubbed your grumbling stomach, demanding sustenance of some sort. "Ugh.. I wonder if Katsuki is even willing to shoplift for me..." What? You weren't using him.. only utilizing his undying loyalty for you. Your stomach wouldn't let up with it's countless growls, but you could only sit there and allow your hunger to feed off of your sanity. 

Minutes had already passed, and if you were normal circumstances you could've easily grabbed your phone to hopefully pass time... but it was unfortunately back at Heights Alliance, as well as dead. "He should be here by now..." You'd whisper. 

Now that you thought about it, you were surprised that Bakugou was even standing.. You were more than certain that he would've passed out by now. His resilience was not in any shape or form unlimited. Lifting your head at the sound of the heavy patter of someone's footsteps, you quickly snapped out of it. 'Is he finally back?' You thought to yourself, standing up at ease.

Your eyebrows started to curl, as a strange thought had hit you. 'Wait a second.. Katsuki would've came through the path he left from...' You'd begin to shift your foot back, heart racing much more quickly than your thoughts. 'What if something happened back there? Are the villains coming back for me?'

As you were processing everything, someone finally caught your eye. He was gazing around frantically, as his green hair entwined with dark shadows danced in the process. You froze up, as a surge of nostalgia struck you. 

It can't be. It couldn't. 

Izuku Midoriya is dead.

You clamped your lips together, shoving a gulp down your throat. No matter how difficult it got, you had to understand that this was... merely a hallucination. But.. why was there a flashlight in his hand? Was he searching for you? You couldn't listen to your brain, and instead of stepping backwards you moved forward. "He.. Hey.." You choked out, "Izuku... I'm.. I'm right here..." You continued walking slowly, realizing there'd been tears gingerly sliding down your cheeks. "...I'm right here.."

Eyes squinting and hues dilating as the flashlight's rays finally laid on your figure, you shielded your hand near your face, tilting your head away just as bit. "I found her! She's over here!" That familiar tone almost made you go weak. But nonetheless, you stepped forward, a smile brightening your face. "I knew that I wasn't seeing things that day! It.. It really was you, Izuku!"

The male ahead of you lowered his flashlight a bit, and began approaching you as you did the same. "[Y/N].." You could hear him mumble. His arm stretched a little, and once you were close enough you could feel his warm hand latch around your forearm. The sound of other steps were near, but you didn't care, you only wanted to embrace him. 

But suddenly, your chest was forced against the wall next to you. Crying out in pain not because of the impact; but due to your arm being forced against your back, the following words were prominent;

"..[L/N]. You are under arrest for the murder of Mina Ashido."

..Huh? The voice you heard.. It wasn't Midoriya's. It belonged to one of the policemen, who were accompanied by many other of his subordinates. Your eyes went wide, and the tears of joy you had shed were replaced by both fear and denial. "W-Wait.. n-no.. I.. I can explain..." You quietly stuttered, voice cracking.

"You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions, but please keep in mind that anything you say may be used against you in a court of law." The officer stated, beginning to restrict your wrists with handcuffs. Moved away from the wall, your gaped [E/C] orbs were shaded from your impenetrable anguish.

The only thing that coursed throughout your mind were answers. You did kill her ... You did it with your own hands.. so how were you supposed to clear your name? Putting the blame on Bakugou was within first nature, but even still.. you couldn't do that. It was your fault. 

You had it in you to look around, searching for Bakugou who might've been close. He was a risk taker, and if he was watching... it'd be only a matter of time until he came to save you, right? Being led away from your initial location, tears left you in streams. 'Katsuki will ... be here in any.. minute..'

Soon enough, you were escorted into the car. With the close of the door upon your entrance, you turned your head out the window, staring toward the last place you came from in heavy trembles. It wasn't long before officers entered the same vehicle you were in. And as soon as the car's engine roared, you lowered your head, and the car began moving. 

'He'll be here...'

'I just have to wait...'

The longer you waited, the less hope you had for yourself.. and Bakugou. Eventually, a month passed, and there was a lot of speculation regarding your situation and everything that had occurred under last month; from the ambush on UA, to the murder of your friends.. and not to mention being abducted. The press had many questions that needed answers, such as the disappearance of the Mad Hatter himself; Katsuki Bakugou. To lay the hearts of citizens at ease, the enforcements publicly stated that it was a very strong possibility that he suffered from his injuries, and his corpse has yet to be discovered.

His parents, Mitsuki and Masaru Bakugou had made an formal apology at one of the many press conferences that were held, and even gave you one in person. They were under deep betrayal, you remembered it vividly, and the sounds of his mother's cries kept you up at night. On the other hand, UA halted their deconstruction on the main building and was permanently forced to withdraw. Because of Bakugou, their good reputation dropped, and Shinketsu High gained a boost in population due to this. 

Meanwhile ... today was the day you'd been waiting for; the last day of your trial. After trying to shake off countless reporters, echoing steps filled the ears as you were escorted down the long and narrow hallway leading to the courtroom you were assigned in. Normally, you would've been nervous, but you couldn't even lift your head. 

The corridors opened with the help of the guards, and the second you were spotted the room lit up with audible whispers. Slowly, you took steps inside, staring at your wrists restrained in front of you. And as you kept walking, you turned your head to the side out of curiosity only to notice your former classmates accompanied by Aizawa. They looked shocked to see you, some of them even had it in them to wave. However in return, you looked back ahead. 

You sat down in the seat ahead of the jury who was a woman in her late thirties. Bringing your eyes down at the desk, you stared at the surface, hearing as paperwork was brought in stacks. There were also local news stations casting your every move for the public's view, honestly you were getting sick of the spotlight. 

"I feel so bad..." Kaminari whispered to Mineta. Yaoyorozu, who sat directly behind them concurred with grief. "I agree.. she does look very miserable, and no matter what anyone says, I'm willing to believe that she didn't do this on her own accord... She and Ashido were good friends..." She afterwards held up her hands and then bowed her head, quietly praying with tears developing in her eyes. "Please be okay, [L/N].."

Comforting her with delicate pats against her back, Jiro whispered a few consolating words before she fixed her attention ahead, and as Todoroki offered her a tissue or two. 

Loudly and abruptly, the room was forced into silence as the jury slammed the Gavel down three times, signaling for everyone to compose themselves for the final, and brief assembly was about to begin. "Please rise."

Everyone stood, before their temporary stand was brought to an end. The woman gestured for the paperwork, and in time she received them to jog her memory a tad. "Miss [L/N], this is the last day of your trial, and with the gathered intel I have here, I believe I am ready to cast a verdict."

When you looked up to meet her gaze, the jury could see the stifled sorrow in your eyes. She'd release a sigh in discreet pity, feeling sorry for your lack of say in the matter. "[F/N] [L/N], according to your behavior, as well as actions you've committed.. I do not think it is safe to jail you." She brought the gavel up, and a few of your former classmates would flinch at the sound of the harsh thud.

"And so, you have hereby been sentenced to a Mental institution." 

At her words, the policemen held you up by your arms, moving you away from your seat with next to no retaliation. The room was erupting with loud comments and opinions, yet the only thing you could focus on was the expressions of those you knew. They were relieved, but at the same time; anxious.

When you were brought outside, reporters swarmed you again, but with the help of the officers you were successfully led back into the vehicle. You could see the face of other civilians shouting toward you, some demanding your release, and others throwing trash toward your dim window. Not even batting an eye, the constant shouts were heard from inside the car, but had yet to be acknowledged.

'So it's true when they say that...'

You stared at them with despondent eyes until you were driven away and toward the streets, still being chased by some people. But when they were out of sight, you tilted your head against the driver's seat ahead of you. In the beginning, all you wanted was to see your childhood friends' faces again, and you never knew you could regret that wish so much.

'One person could change your entire life..'

"Here's where you'll be spending the next few years, at least until we see an improvement in health." You were directed into a very small and simple bedroom. It had an window which was cracked open, a small wardrobe closet containing your patient uniforms, desk, a twin sized bed, and a TV across from it. 

As your eyes led astray around the place, an officer unlocked your tight handcuffs and the nervous nurse cleared her throat. "Please try to get comfortable the best you can. You will be checked every hour, be bathed regularly, and will be undergoing tests monthly." The nurse then followed the officer to the door. "And because of your history, you'll be separated from our more stable patients. That is all."

You stopped to look at your hands. 

Right... everyone thinks you're different.

They think you're insane.

With the click of the door, silence enveloped you. Your hand reached for the T.V remote, powering it on so you could listen to something rather than the screams of an unhinged patient in the room beside you. Standing there for a while, you daydreamed about the past. It was stupid of you to become so reliant on Bakugou, and because of him you were naive enough to believe you were going to be rescued that night. Everything up to this point was the result of his obsession over you.

'And I also forgot another saying...'

You scoffed. Now he's probably rotting somewhere, or trying his best to live in the shadows. With the remote in hand, you looked into the direction of the window only to approach it. You thought it was a little strange that the nurses left it cracked open, and with minimum effort you pushed it down to close it.

After locking the aperture, you started to gather an uneasy sensation. It was rather familiar, but you wanted to deny your feelings. Though instinctively, you took a step backwards.. but your back had met with something firm. Goosebumps attacked your skin, while tensing up with both fear and nervousness in which you hadn't felt for ages. You didn't miss it, not even for a second, and you knew that there was only one person who could possibly make you gather such an false feeling of safety. 

Eyes widening, you released the remote that was in your hand and it collided to the floor in a heavy thud, however in the process the individual's arms locked around your chest, as his lips drew close to your ear. "That month of waiting was almost like death sentence. Did you stop to think for a second about just how lonely I felt...?"

'Once the predator sinks it's teeth into prey, it won't ever let go.'

[ THE END]

Thank you for supporting & reading Uncontrollable Hatred, written by DarkProfession.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 320 18
━━nights don't feel as tough anymore. katsuki bakugo / female reader ©02/14/22 rewritten
40.3K 945 12
You, a girl who is socially awkward, undeniably introverted and a bit shy. Meets a guy who's explosive, aggressive personality and straightforwardnes...
165K 4.5K 17
(Completed) Cover by- im_a_rock_bish Bakugou Katsuki. The harsh, mean and tough man everyone in class 1-A knows. But that's just what he wants peop...
476K 13.4K 26
Izuku Midoriya been living a pretty crappy life. Being born quirkless, being bullied by Bakugo and the rest of his group. His father working overseas...