( FRUITION )

*This chapter is a Flashback. Also, for better experience please enable the Dark "Aa" mode on the right side of your screen. Please enjoy this chapter!

Some sad music would also help. >Wo

~~~~~~~~

Yesterday, Sanno Hospital
>[10:53 AM]<

"She's gonna be okay, right??" Hastily uttered a male with disorganized green locks. His hands tightly clenched the railings of your hospital bed, as he looked up to the nurse in concern. There was another male on the other side of you, one who stayed quiet and simply stared at your closed eyes, looking so tranquil while unconscious.

"She should wake up in an hour. After running some ER scans, we found that the rocks didn't hit any vital areas in her brain." The nurse lowered her clipboard, and then placed a hand to Midoriya's shoulder. "So rest easy." He released a relieved sigh in response, hearing as the woman exited the room.

"Today was absolutely chaotic.." Midoriya looked back down to you, unaware of Bakugou's pensive stare. "It was a miracle that Mister Aizawa grabbed both you and [Y/N] last minute.. And for AllMight to swoop in and soften my landing.." A smile graced his lips, "I'm glad that we're all okay. Especially [Y/N].."

Bakugou leaned away to push his hands into his pockets, eyeing the male with calm eyes, making it impossible as to what he was going to do next. "I'm gonna wait here until she finally wakes." He spoke, urging the other male to follow up. "M-Me too! I have something really important to tell her. I don't think I can wait any longer."

They both suddenly silenced themselves.

'Great.. Now I just made it awkward.. After all, he did kiss [Y/N] just a few hours ago..' Thought Midoriya, who shifted his eyes away with a nervous grin as he trickled with sweat.

"Huh. You don't look very bothered about the fact I stole her first kiss." Bakugou's expression deadpanned, and Midoriya widened his eyes. Of course he was bothered... He just refused to show it. And so, patting his frisky hair he generated an excuse. "Well.. I can't blame you.. you were caught up in the heat of the moment... If i were in your shoes I would've probably done the same."

A chuckle followed after, but Bakugou wasn't buying it. He stared at him for a while, searching for any signs of provocation. But there was nothing. Defeated in this round, Bakugou went to sit down, and Midoriya had done the same on the opposite side.

Hours went by, and the later they waited, the steeper the sun began to set. Before they knew it, the sky was covered by a dark void overlapping the entire sky, and lights lit up the streets. "Tch, why isn't she waking up by now? Nurses are so unreliable." Bakugou stood up and approached you, only to glare down upon your figure.

Midoriya watched him, and even raised his eyebrows after witnessing his hands reach to grab your shoulders only to aggressively shake your body. "Wake up already!! Damn it!! Wake up!" The other one looked incredibly shocked as he jolted to his feet, hands waving energetically in concern.

"Kacchan! Stop it, you're not supposed to do that!!"

Soon enough, the doctors came in unannounced, and during the time they expressed their worries. "Pardon our naivety, but it seems this young girl has been put into a coma. As we can't explain how guilty we are of not realizing this sooner.. We suspect that this comatose was caused due the blood we recently discovered. She's suffering from a stroke, and to treat it all she needs is proper medication and rest. Nothing too life-threatening."