( Desperation )

WARNING: This chapter contains +18 content. Please read at your own risk.

As the sun delve into the evening and finally reached dark, for safety purposes Aizawa had an designated driver ready for you. The driver was a police officer, and while your protection wasn't entirely guaranteed he drove you back to Heights Alliance, the place you'd rather be last.

As you started walking towards the large doors, you suddenly realized those gruesome deaths occurred here; Ochako Uraraka.. and Izuku Midoriya.. Thinking about them made you scrunch up your nose to prevent tears. Entering the building however, you'd announce your presence. "I'm back, everyone.."

Expecting others to rush up to you, there wasn't even a sound, the silence recollecting your thoughts. "Right... It is late after all.." You proceeded through the hallways, not headed to your room, but Bakugou's. Your knuckles thudding against the hard wood, your sad tone lifted throughout the air. "Katsuki? It's me. I just got home, and figured I should talk to you before I g--"

"It's open."

For some strange reason, a deep shiver swept down your spine hearing that peculiar voice of his. You'd place your hand on the door knob nonetheless, and twisted it open to head inside.

There he was, simply sitting on his bed while studying the class material. The only light available in his room had been the lamp emitting from the desk nearby. He looked up to you shortly before standing. And while he approached you as you closed the door, one of his hands touched your check, while the other swiftly aimed for the lock of the knob. "[Y/N].. I was worried about you.."

His hand touching your skin led up an immediate for a memory regarding that uncalled for kiss. Cherubic face tinting up with red, you'davoid eye contact with him, only making him all the more concerned. "Thank you.. But that's what I came here to ask you about..." Due to your fluster, you were unable to realize he'd locked the door.

Certainly this wasn't a good thing.

Bakugou released your cheek. "I'm fine. A little confused as to why Deku.  and Uraraka did that.. But still good." His eyes lowered themselves as you extracted the very photo of the scene Aizawa had gave you. "I looked at this all day.." You muttered, "And the more I thought about it, the more any of it doesn't make sense.. There has to be more to the story, Katsuki. I think.. there's something Mister Aizawa isn't telling u-"

"Did you like it?" Bakugou interrupted.

Confused, you batted your eyelashes, your back soon being pinned to the door as you'd gaze towards his lost red hues, getting your heart to beat faster. "L.. Like... what?"

Scoffing, his head slowly pushed more closely into yours. "The kiss I gave you the other day. What else could it have been..?" Gently, he traced his thumb along your trembling lips, and took one last glance to you before finally sealing your voice with another memorable lock.

Eyes widening and cheeks becoming a crimson mess, your eyebrow twitched involuntarily, and you'd lean away from the door due to the male resting his hand on your hip. Your legs, along with his, became manipulated as he led you onto his mattress at ease.

Your [H/C] hair sprawled against the blankets as he remained hovering above you, this position was getting dangerous, but something told you to remain quiet, for his fingers faintly grazed upon the details of your soft face.

His eyes, though they remained as mute and dim as ever, would simply gaze at you. "Beautiful.." He muttered quietly. He simply relished in the fact that all of you belonged to him.