My Dominant CEO

By StillAlive-_-

"Hey, actually I wanna say something to you" a girl with hazel eyes said nervously. "Yeah" the guy with dark... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 33
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue

Chapter 8

96K 3.1K 717
By StillAlive-_-

Malena POV

"Yo b*tch" Andrea raised her hand eating Cheetos and Rachel looked at me understanding my panicked look.

"What happened?" she asked grabbing Andrea's attention too.

"No, nothing" I said and ran to my room. After changing into my shorts and T-shirt. I went out from my room to find Rachel and Andrea both standing out of my room.

"You... You kissed him?" Andrea asked.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked.

"Your lips are swollen" Rachel pointed out.

"Malena... No... you can't do this. He hurt you and you can't give him another chance to hurt you again. He is a playboy" she reminded me.

"I know. It was a mistake" I said getting more annoyed.

"So what you gonna do now? I mean tomorrow you have to face him right?" Rachel asked.

"That's the problem" I took the glass of water which Rachel gave me and drank it.

"Tell him that you don't care about the kiss" Andrea said.

"I told him that I have a boyfriend" I explained them about my lie.

"And he believed it?" Rachel asked in disbelief.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, hurt.

"Kidding" she laughed.

"I have a plan" Andrea said.

Rachel and I both shared a look as we looked at Andrea smirking.

*

The next day I woke up and took a shower. I made my breakfast and got ready.

I reached the company and greeted everyone. As I reached my office Christian, called me in his office.

I knocked and went in.

"Malena... Yesterday I w-" he was about to say but I stopped him.

"No don't worry about yesterday. It was a mistake and I talked to my boyfriend about it. He was mad but I had many ways to make up to him. So don't worry about that" I said not believing that I could lie so easily.

He nodded and told me to leave.

I busied myself in work and forgot about everything but then I got a call from the reception that I got a parcel. Strange no one knew this address, so who would send me a parcel here?

"You sure it's for me?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure of it" she replied.

I went to the reception and asked for my parcel.

It was a huge box and my name was also written on it. I managed to bring it up to my office. As I entered my office, I saw Christian waiting for me there.

"Sir?"

"Where were you?" he asked with an annoyed look.

"I went to receive my parcel from the reception" I answered.

"You gave company's address?" he asked getting more annoyed.

"No I didn't... I don't know who sent it here" I replied and started opening the box.

It hade a huge stuff toy in it with a note.

'For my one n only sweetheart'

I frowned and Christian looked at it too.

"Tell your boyfriend not to send stuff here. It's a company not a place for both you to do romance. Now come to my office right now with files of the Wilson's" he said and left.

I took the files and went in his office. We both went to the meeting room and sat there. I noted everything that the presenter was saying.

After finishing all my work, I waited for the elevator.
The elevator's door opened and I headed in and Christian followed me. I didn't even realize that he was standing behind me while the silence was maintained.

As we reached the ground floor, I saw the receptionist pointing to me and a guy turned and saw me. He smiled and came running towards me. He hugged me tightly and said "honey, I missed you"

I was about to push him but then he whispered "Andrea sent me here. She told me you need a fake boyfriend "

He released me and said "you missed me?"
I nodded not knowing what to say.

I looked at Christian and found him staring at us.

"Umm.. Christian meet him my boyfriend" I said not mentioning his name, well how could I?

"Oh hello, I'm Dean. Malena's boyfriend" he extended his hand for a shake but Christian being an a*s left without even saying hello.

"Wow that was rude" Dean said.

"So I hope you're going to give me a ride?" he said.
I shrugged and we got in the car. 

"So what's the plan?" I asked him.

"Plan? Nothing. I just have to pretend to be your boyfriend whenever you want" he replied.

"And why are you doing this?" I asked.

"I asked Andrea for a favor and I am returning that favor" he replied.

"Can I ask what that favor is?" I asked him.

He nodded and said "my girlfriend wants to be model. So I asked Andrea to help but she asked my help too. So she'll help my girlfriend and I'll help her best friend, that is you"

He put his address and I sent him there.

When he left I thought of Christian and his behavior. Was he angry because I told him about my boyfriend?

No stop thinking about him. He was just a playboy. He couldn't get angry just because of such small things.

The next week followed and Christian still gave me cold shoulder. Well, someone was on his periods.

He didn't talk to me much and when he did it was only about work.
I was not complaining, but still I didn't know why but it hurt.

My thoughts were broken by Caleb when he knocked at the table.

"Whoa Malena where were you?" he asked.

"I am her-"

"No... But you were lost in your thoughts"

"Nothing... I was just..." I shrugged.

"Okay whatever. Now listen you are coming with us"

"Where?"

"To Hawaii"

"Hawaii? Why?"

"Nothing we just want to take a break and my family and Christian's family, everyone are coming and so are you"

"No no way... I can't. I don't want to interrupt you all. Come on there will be your family, how can I-"

"You can bring your friends too"

"No... No Caleb. I'm sor-"

"Hey please. Please Malena don't say no. My mom already likes you a lot, she wouldn't be happy to know that you're not coming"

"Bu-"

"Yes thank you" he said and hugged me.

"Just tell me how many people are coming with you" he said and left.

Again not listening to answer.

*

"Hawaii? I don't think my boss is even going to  give me a day off" Rachel said.

"I don't have any problem. I'll just cancel my appointments " Andrea said happily.

"Rachel, you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah. You both enjoy but not too much" she said.

"And what about Dean?" Andrea said.

"No of course not" I shook my head.

"Yes he is and I have already told him to"

"No... Caleb doesn't know him. Why will he book his tickets? And it will be so embarrassing to tell him to let my boyfriend join him"

"Don't worry your fake boyfriend isn't so poor. He'll book his own ticket and his hotel"

I couldn't win against her.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I hope you like this chapter please do
Vote
Comment
Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 8.3K 47
When a beautiful African girl just starting her adulthood is kidnapped from her country and sold off to the Mafia, her life does a full 360. Will she...
137K 3.3K 75
Calvin bent down and settled between my thighs and bent my knees upward. He stroked my ankles, calves and then moved his hands to the insides of my t...
54.9K 1.5K 20
"Look at her blushing, Rose. Do we make you nervous, tesoro?" "Yes" I respond, my eyes closing. The pleasure is too much. "If I have to tell your t...
1.4M 47.9K 21
"You- Are- Mine Jayda... All mine.. No- one else's." Conrad panted through the hard kissing and touching. That did it for me. I peeled off my shirt...