Father and Son (Dadmight AU)

By BNHACinnamonRoll

This is an AU where Inko Midoriya marries Toshinori Yagi or better known as All Might. Izuku Yagi is All Migh... More

Some Info
~Prologue~
~One~
~Two~
~Three~
Happy Birthday, Horikoshi!
~Four~
~Five~
~Six~
~Seven~
~Eight~
~Nine~
~Ten~
~Eleven~
Confusion
~Twelve~
~Thirteen~
10044 Total Reads!
~Fourteen~
~Fifteen~
~Christmas Special~
~Sixteen~
|New Decade Challenge|
An Addition.
~Seventeen~
Update/Idea
20,000 Reads!
~Eighteen~
Q&A!
~Nineteen~
~Twenty~
~Twenty-One~
~Twenty-Two~
Time
~Twenty-Three~
~Twenty-Five~
Update
Oh, it's 2024

~Twenty-Four~

1.8K 59 17
By BNHACinnamonRoll

Third-Person POV

    Izuku smirked, confident in their plan to beat All Might and win. Katsuki wanted to go through again, "Alright. One last time, how shall we do this?" Izuku nodded, "So first. You'll give me one of your gauntlets stored with sweat. For the distraction. All Might will attack me first, seeing as I'll be the one most likely to run. You'll need to immediately catapult a good height with your normal explosions. I'll use Full Cowl to jump and use your gauntlet to catapult myself up while hitting Dad at the same time. Forcing him back and while I'm in the air, I'll try and throw you with my telekinesis. Then as a final potential counterattack and escape, you use the remaining gauntlet to rocket through the escape gate!"

    Katsuki nodded and pat the other's shoulder, "Goddamn you're smart. Alright, let's do this." He got up and began to remove his left gauntlet. Izuku got up and waited patiently, listening out for his father. Katsuki removed his left gauntlet and helped Izuku put it on, tightening it so it didn't fall off of the smaller boy.

    Izuku grinned and pumped a fist in the air, "We've got this! We're gonna beat em!" Katsuki did his usual catchphrase and responded, "Tch. Of course, we will. We're gonna kick his ass." They split up, Izuku heading East, and Katsuki headed West.

Meanwhile...

    All Might walked about, looking for the boys. Thinking in his own mind, 'Did I go too far..? No, No..they'd tell me if I'd injured either of them badly...'  He kept on talking to himself, "No, perhaps they're coming up with a plan..of course, Izuku has one, he always does.."His blue eyes would steal his attention away from the cracked road in front of him. He saw explosions...Katsuki?

     "What the...Young Katsuki's..running?" All Might shrugged and decided to take him down, launching himself up into the air. Izuku running up to the main road saw his father already in the air launching toward his friend. His eyes widened and he cursed himself. Using his telekinesis he reached out with a palm, chanting to himself in his mind. 'Don't be out of range! Don't be out of range! DON'T BE OUT OF RANGE!'

    Izuku gasped in realization, he had All Might for a moment but now he was out of Izuku's range. Izuku mumbled quickly to himself as Katsuki turned to see All Might on his tail. "SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! DEKU WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Izuku got an idea, charging up. Letting the road crack around him. "One For All...Full Cowling..20%!" Young Yagi tried to copy his father, launching up toward him. Just to get within range, he reached an arm out again.

     All Might suddenly ceased movement in mid-air like he was being pulled on. He turned to see his son in the air not too far below him. "Ah! Of course, it was you, Izuku! But you forgot one thing. I'm..not RESTRAINED!" Izuku screeched when a Detroit Smash was aimed right towards him, frantically throwing his father via telekinesis while he was hit. Sending him flying towards the ground and destroying his gauntlet.

    Izuku literally bounced up after his back cracked against the ground. Katsuki's eyes widened as he attempted to make the finishing escape towards the exit. But before he could pull the pin on his right gauntlet. He was grabbed by the face and slammed towards the ground, breaking the gauntlet.

    Our green-haired protagonist slowly rose up, pain shooting up his back. Seeing his best friend pinned under All Might while Katsuki let off small little explosions. He could run right now and escape. But escaping would mean leaving Katsuki behind with a villain... Izuku began to think rapidly in his mind about what to do, how they would win! 

    Then a single thought came to his mind. 'It's the times where you're scared and worried. That you should deal with problems smiling!' 

    All Might winced as Katsuki began to bite his hand, trying any way to get free. "Ow. Ow. That's a dirty move, Young Katsuki." He just growled back,  "I'll try anything to win! Shut up, old man!" Then, despite the pain. Izuku ran toward All Might, 30% One For All. Running up to his father/enemy, smiling. "Please move, Dad!"

    Annndd...SMASH. All Might was sent into the neighboring building by Izuku's punch directly connecting with All Might's cheek. Izuku picking up Katsuki against his will and carrying him far away. Izuku looked down as he ran with Katsuki, noticing his friend passed out. All Might sat up and coughed as the dust settled.

     "Jeez...he hit me with just almost everything he had... He could've just ran by himself, but no, that's always the person he's been. Can't help but save those who need rescuing...and at times like that, nothing can stop you."

     Izuku jumped forward carrying Katsuki, launching them both through the Escape Gate. The sign changing to, 'Good Job!!' Class 1-A cheered in the Monitor Room. Present Mic's voice booming through the intercoms, "Team Yagi and Bakugo have passed! All matches for the 1-A Practical Exams have completed!"

Later that Afternoon

    Izuku and Katsuki were both in the Nurse's Office. Recovery Girl having just healed them while they laid on the beds. Our main character sighing, "Mmm...th-thank you very much, Recovery Girl." She nodded and turned to Toshinori, "All Might, you really don't know how to hold back, do you?! Especially your son's back, I could barely heal it! Any better and it would've caused permanent damage!"

     Toshinori profusely apologized, hoping she wouldn't threaten to inform Inko. Recovery Girl hit him a few more times and stomped off. Walking up to Izuku as he rested, he thought in his head. 'You've grown so much and so strong, Izuku. I barely recognize ya. Same with Katsuki..'

     With these exams, much was shown. Some learned about their own weaknesses and can move forward. Some learned about their own powerlessness. Others learned how to improve their power and strategy. With these feelings, the Final Exams ended.

Unknown Location

Shigaraki's POV

    I held that kid's photo in my hand, listening to my stupid bartender of a partner. "Are you curious, Tomura Shigaraki, about that boy?" I was going to give my usual answer before a rude interruption came from the door. Giran. "Eyy, Shigaraki. You've all been the talk of the town for the past few days."

    "I hear you're starting something, big?" I grumbled and destroyed the picture in my fist, disintegrating it to dust. "And? Who the hell are they? I know you've got someone." Giran slithered away like the snake he is and I lifted my head. Listening to the voice addressing me, seeing a guy with burns all over his body. Insulting me...

    "I've seen a picture of you, but you look even more disgusting in person..." The next person, just a child. A blonde, teenage girl no older than 16, waving her hands around. "Wow, the hands guy! You're friends with Mr. Stainy, right? Right? Let me join too! The League of Villains!" I sighed, despite being pushed back by the heroes.

We always come back stronger.

A/N: (Sorry, for the short-ish chapter. I didn't want to shove the Finale of this part into the chapter. But be ready for the Two Part-Finale of Part II of Father & Son next time! And make sure to join the Discord Server if you're interested!)

https://discord.gg/zfUGQH7

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 1K 16
Izuku Yagi, son of Toshinori Yagi AKA All Might the number 1 hero. Life would be perfect for him, right? Well, that's unless you're born without a qu...
337K 4.8K 38
Izuku and Izumi Yagi, step-bro and step-sis,(Don't even think about it) were a happy family with their mother Inko Yagi, also known as the No. 17 Her...
51.5K 1.1K 51
Izuku Yagi lives in a shinobi world so what the hell is a quirk anyway? Chakra never died out and the shinobi world never fell in Boruto's time inste...
182K 2.9K 29
Since it's still around let's see my take on the story izuku Yagi lived a normal life. that is till he turned 4 and was diagnosed as quirkless despit...