Samantha Swan 🦋 •Twilight •

By BlasianCHUU

Older sister Of Bella Swan , What if Bella never spoke about her older Sister Sam Because it was a Touchy Sub... More

•1
•2
•3
•4
•5
•6
•7
•8
•9
•10
•11
•12
•13
•14
•15
•16
•17
•18
•19
•20
•21
•22
•23
•24
•25
•26
•27
•28
•29
•30
•31
•32
•33
•34
•35
•36
•37
•38
•39
New Book out!
REWRITTING ENDING !

•40

3.3K 27 2
By BlasianCHUU

-Fighting Day -

Samantha pov

I sat by the lake this morning thinking of the fight, I wasn't worried about me living I wouldn't die even if I cut my own head off . But my family they weren't like me.

Knowing the girls are half of my blood I wasn't quite sure if they inherit my super Immortal being.

Rose , Emmett and Alistair are immortal but there is always a way to kill a vampire which sucks .. I don't wanna jeopardize anybody life.

Knowing I'm stronger than them all I don't wanna fight bella I know I could kill her but my fear of her going after my family is high so I'll have to do what I have.

I shook my head picking at my fingers "you know stressing gives you wrinkles" I knew it was Paul I laughed a little.

"Well thank the strange universe I'm immortal ..I'll probably have more loose skin than a naked mole rat" we laughed before we got quiet.

"I'm sorry I didn't get to be a good bestfriend ." I looked down then back at Paul.

He shook his head "no I'm sorry for letting Jacob treat you like a piece of shit .. when you left for them years I felt bad I wanted to whoop Jacob's ass and kill bella slowly.. but I knew I needed to be strong for the girls.. for Haliey everything was so dull when you left I was so angry not just at you for leaving but me and everybody that just let it happen I was suppose to be like the brother you never had and I fucked up"

"Paul I should be the apologizing I left my daughters .. my family and my friends because I let my guard down with Jacob and I let it eat me alive and When Alistair came around he was like there he knew what happened he wanted me to go away from it all and I did because I was sick of the life I wasted here with him . On my end I'm a bad mother and I'm thankful for you , you was there when I wasn't that's why you're my best friend and soon to be son in law "

I joke smiling back at Paul " he hugged me as I pat his arm  but stopped I could feel the future courses change I gasp .

Paul looked at me "what's wrong" I was in a dazed

I snapped back rushing towards the house with Paul behind me "Looks like the fight we be early than I expected " I walked inside everyone looked at me.

I guess they heard " we have to go" holly spoke up
"You all will go I'll stay I think there's two coming .. nothing I can't handle"

"No!" Hailey spoke "mom come with us in case"

"Baby I will be fine me and alistair will hold them off" they nodded getting there things together I kissed the girls head hugging them as they left out the door I nodded at Paul and hugged Leah following rose and Emmett " go to that location I gave you both it'll be safe til I come for you all I'm getting sick of these games it's time to end this shit" Emmett had a smirk while rose nodded hugging "be safe little sis" I smiled nodded "will do"

•••••••••••••

I sat in the back yard meditating when I heard two light foot steps but not too light. I kept my composure "I see you two had finally arrived " I didn't have to move to see there faces.

I knew alistair was watching I told him to hold through mind link.

"So you're aware of your execution" one asked I giggled "I think it's cute you trust your instincts and Bella to come here... that's like putting a fly on a Venus fly trap"

"You wouldn't stand to fight us bitch we're much faster than you or who ever else you got hiding we can sense them"

"Clever .. I like you both but too bad you won't be around longer to impress me more"

"Talk your shit it's a matter of time we'll kill you and whoever there and your fucking kids.. oh well what we can say is your lovely son we found taking flight"

"Bullshit" I felt my self get hot

One of them shuffled til I heard and audio of Ethan's voice.

My eyes snapped open rolling to the back of my head as the  fire lit up my hands to my arms I seen red I felt myself floating a bit more high but not too high . I turned  catching one vampire trying to run towards me And the other trying also I threw one and gripped the other by the neck snapping it easily as he burned and screamed .

The other vampire yelled mercy for his brother "you're fucking dead" my eyes snapped towards him using my telekinesis to choke him mid air I see him starting to crack turning into dust .

"Samantha" I turned to see alistair I was breathing hard "I've had enough " I yelled loudly.

Running faster than a new vampire .

••••••••••••••••••••

Alistair made it to mountain top cabin busting in "we have to go now!" "What's wrong where's mom" they asked "she -she -she" "oh no!!" Holly screamed
"No! She's not dead she transformed she had fire coming from her hands to her arms she was floating mid air her hair turned a whiteish color to a deep bloody red at the ends she was glowing you could see burnt marks in the ground they was burning still"

"The world is going to experience madness if we don't get her in time"

"What do you mean" rose asked " I can feel her I'm strong but I'm not as strong as my mother she's going into self destruct mode she'll destroy anything in her path.. she mad peace with her inner self the mix hybrid my ma has in her blood is highly a blood bath w-" Billie stopped talking when she hard a hard struck thunder .

Everybody ran outside to see heavy winds and lighting trees shook so much you could see the ground crack a little "holy shit" Paul yelled out

The whole group rush to find Samantha as things started to go bad.

••••••••

Bella , Edward and Jacob an a few unknown vampires and a few wolves sat around til they felt the  house shake everyone move  around trying not to fall til it stopped "what the hell was that" Jacob spoke up

" I don't know but it didn't seem too good" Bella answered " maybe an earth quake"

"We never had one here before so why now" Jacob replied they nodded til they heard a loud audio voice speak like it came from above

"Isabella ! " everybody stopped and ran outside to see a floating bloody fiery glowing Samantha.

"Fuck" one Wolf spoke. "me" the other one finished

"Bella you didn't say this bitch was a super mega fighter we're out" the 3 wolves ran away quickly.

Bella gripped Edward arm as the ground shook again this time thunder clapped striking the ground near them causing a crack in the group.

The sky grew darker a red swirl started to form in mid air "you don't scare me Samantha!"

"ENOUGH TALKING BELLA LETS FIGHT TIL DEATH" Bella stepped toward as Edward pulled her back " Bella no please" Bella snatched away "I won't let her .. I know what I'm doing you and Jacob should stand back"

Bella ran forward jumping mid air only to get struck by a lighting "weak!" Samantha laughed she threw fire around Bella making a wall around her before making way to Edward gripping his neck

"Edward Cullen I give you the gift of life and the curse of hell .. I give you mercy" before Samantha flushed Edward ability as his eyes widen "I won't fight you Samantha just kill me but don't hurt renesmee or Bella please"

Samantha smiled about to bit into Edward when she heard voices yelling  "STOP!" She heard her kids "mom please we understand this fight but don't hurt everybody around"

Hailey spoke " we love you mom we can go to your secret place.. we can leave from here and be happy as a big family Won't see Bella anymore but don't do this" Holly spoke after Billie just stood she wanted her mom to end the madness by killing Edward as a warning she couldn't help but feel the hate for them .

Samantha was begging to listen to everybody talk to her when Bella quick ran through the fire towards hailey only got Paul to step in causing hailey to fly back into a tree and Bella to fall on her back.

"NO" holly and rose screamed I looked to see Hailey bleeding from being stabbed from a tree branch it went right through her stomach from the back through the front .

Samantha screamed so loud the ground cracked even more leaving a big hole thunder clapped loud frequently as lightning flashed Samantha teeth Grew turning towards a Edward that tried to get away only to get his neck ripped open as blood squirt all over Samantha face and body.

Bella screams could be heard. Along with Jacob attacking Paul.

With the 5 vampires running against the others.

Everybody was fighting . Samantha walked towards her daughter crouching down tears that built into anger a sad howl from Paul as he was much more angrier.

••••••••

Samantha felt her self go deeper into trances building power Samantha went full force rage stuff started to fly and crack the house behind them started to break down . Trees fell out and flew . Everybody started to scream .

Fire started from cars blowing up . Samantha threw the biggest tantrum that caused disasters every where .

Some started to plead for Samantha to stop but she couldn't hear from being so angry.
••••••

Samantha pov.

I woke up laying on the ground in the street I jumped up to look around to see everything torn apart I gasp. Houses was flipped as so as cars
People laid dead in cars and homes.

I started to breathe hard i didn't know what happened .. confused i started to walk down the street towards the main roads to see everything destroyed and on fire.

•••••

Arriving at the old Cullen house to see it collapsed and on fire I run to the back I gasp seeing Hailey dead on the ground i clutched my stomach dropping to my knees "oh my baby , I'm sorry" I sobbed into her body.

"Mom" I turned quickly to see a bloody cut up holly who was in tears .

She ran to me as I hugged her "what happened I don't know what happened"

Holly shook her head "everyone is dead" "what?"

"You went crazy after Bella killed Hailey . You started to lash out burning and striking stuff you cracked the ground some fell inside that crack .

Emmett  gotten his head sliced off by some blade that flew out the air rose scream the two vampires attacked her took her head off threw them both in the fire but they fell in process .. Billie got her heart pulled out her chest mom it was an accident I didn't mean it I thought it was somebody trying to get me Leah attacked me and I killed her" Holly cried out I held her

"What about alistair" she shook her head he got burnt to pieces .. Jacob died from broken ribs Paul fell in trying to fight .. Bella had the most painful death I can say I made sure she watch her husband die I ripped her throat out she tried to get away .. I killed renesemee because Bella hurt us all I didn't mean to go that far mama I'm sorry" I shook my head holding her.

"Shh it's ok my love I'm sorry because I hurt alot of people I'm hurt I didn't mean to go that far I killed everybody"

"Mom it's Bella fault she pushed you she did this it's-" Holly stopped talking to bend over "what's wrong Holly are you ok?"

She lift up only for her face to be all burning and bloody "you killed us mother you Left us and you burnt us to the ground ! YOU MADE FATHER LEAVE ! Everything is your fault!"

I shook my head "no" I backed up as she came closer "YOU KILLED US" all dead people started to rise I seen a dead little girl point at me "You kill me mommy" I yelled "I'm sorry ! I should of been watching you baby I'm sorry you drowned IM SORRY it's my fault!!!"

I screamed so loud blacking out .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1.2K 12
Olivia Deven Swan. Bella Swans older twin sister. She's completely oblivious to the supernatural world around her, though she never liked her siste...
754K 15.7K 16
Book One in the Alex Swan Series __________ Edited Previously: The Life of Alexandria Swan __________ What if in the twilight saga, Bella had a sist...
148K 3.3K 20
Being Bella swans sister and having an mental illness that deems Athena 'crazy' isn't a good combination But when she moves to forks and meets a fam...
237K 3.9K 37
What would happen if Bella had a twin sister? And what would happen when she moves to forks with her sister? How will she find her sisters boyfrien...