A new reality (Sayonika)

By Lily_Valentine6003

The main character, Ryan, makes the good decision of ignoring Sayori's pleas for him to join the literature c... More

Sayori
Monika
Sayori
Yuri
Monika
Sayori
Monika
Sayori
Monika
Sayori
Monika
Natsuki
Yuri
Sayori
Monika
Natsuki
Monika
Sayori
Yuri
Natsuki
Monika
Yuri
Sayori
Monika
SPECIAL MENTIONS!!!
Yuri
Sayori
Monika
Natsuki
Monika
Sayori
Natsuki
Ryan
Yuri
Monika
Sayori
Natsuki
Monika
So...
Monika
Let's Play A Game...
Yuri
Sayori
Monika
Natsuki
Sayori
Monika
Yuri
Sayori
Natsuki
Monika
I've Made My Own Club
Yuri
Natsuki
Sayori
Monika
Natsuki
Yuri
Long Hiatus
I wrote another new story
Absolute Excitingness
Sayori
Natsuki
Monika
Update

Yuri

553 20 10
By Lily_Valentine6003

Monika just left, she was a bit quiet during breakfast. To be fair, so was Natsuki. I think I might leave next, I'm still a bit shaken after what happened yesterday. The kiss, then the massive reveal of my habit. I wasn't expecting this much support, it is a little overwhelming. The last time someone saw my cuts, I lost many of my old friends. They called me an attention seeker, a dirty hoebag, shit like that. It made me hate myself for a while. I was getting so much unwanted attention and teasing that it was a little difficult to cope some days. Those people gravitated towards Monika's friendship group but I don't think she likes any of them. She seems to prefer hanging out with us at the literature club. I've never liked being around people in general but I feel like I can open up a bit around everyone at the club. I'm so glad I went there though I wasn't expecting to see Sayori. When she said club, I thought she meant the cooking club or something cute like that. Her attention span has always been quite low. I guess she surprised me that day.

**************************************************************************

"Do you really have to go?" Sayori said.

"Yes my mum will probably be home soon, I need to at least be there to greet her," I laughed lightly.

"Aww, well have a good time. See you on Monday!" She said excitedly.

"Yeah, see you in class," I turned to Natsuki who awkwardly looked away from me. It seems she hadn't forgotten the kiss either.

"See you at school, I guess," she murmured.

"Yeah, I hope to see you soon," I replied before turning to the door.

"Byeeeee!" I heard Sayori shout as I walked away back home.

I really hope that there's no bad blood between us now, she seemed fine earlier when she got her 'revenge'. She's a nice girl when you get to know her, this whole week has been proof of that. I just wish that things would go well for once.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 23 17
{ What if everyone was like monika..but they hide it.. } { what if. Everyone was more insane. But tried to hide it. } { natsuki. More brute. Sayo...
1.7K 34 35
Ever wondered what Doki Doki Literature Club! would have been like if Monika wasn't self aware she is in a game and everything played out normally...
6 0 8
Monika and Sayori have fallen into the Void, leaving the Literature Club in the hands of Yuri and Natsuki. The brash manga-reader and the quiet novel...
36.6K 691 60
A book with oneshots and scenarios regarding the characters from Doki Doki Literature Club (shockingly) * * * DDLC belongs to Team Salvato, which yo...