Pokemon: The Queen of Kalos

By ZenithSSawyer

(Ash x OC) All is well for our heroes, Ash and his friends, continuing on their Kalos journey. However, after... More

Opening Showcase
A Race to Prove Oneself
A Champion and a Blob
Team Rocket!? Again!?
Through the Storm
Reunited Just in Time for a Gym Battle!
The Pledging Tree
A Showcase Debut! Wait...
The Three
So... Many... Pokemon!
Old Friends! If you can call them that...
Pokemon of the Sisters
An Oasis of Surprises!
A Bit of High Voltage for the Soul
Forgetting stuff again? Really!? At least we know more about our not-dead m-
A Disguised Helper!
Trouble on the Other Side
Lumiose: The City of Opportunity- and Disaster!
Sawyers Reunited! Sorta.
Big Skies
House of Memories
Making Our Way!
A Moment of Lumiose Victory
A Concert Beyond Your Wildest Dreams!
Just Smile and Wave!
A Surprise Parting Gift!
Eggs!
Scary House!
A Fashionable Favor!
A Fairy-Type Fray, Part 1
A Fairy-Type Fray, Part 2
A Series of Sharp Cracks!
Raising the Little Ones!
Find Them.
The Battle With Beedrill Boy
Getting Ready for the Big Show!
Baking Contest
Freestyle Round is a Go!
A Familiar Face
Strengths and Weaknesses
A Flowery Meadow!
Troubling Twins!
Friends in Anistar
Teaching Trust!
Triple Tag Battle Madness!
Head vs. Heart
A Late Start and a Warning From the Future!
A Psychic Showdown!
Night Whispers
Caveat of the Stars
Anistar Epilogue
Squishy!
Z
Team Flare is becoming worse than Team Rocket by the minute
A Save, a Call, and the Start of a Battle!
A Battle of Bonds!
Mages and Madness
Quilladin's Battle for Love!
A Little Bit of Teamwork
A Rescue, A Message, and An Embrace!
Ninjas and Old Friends
Welcome (Back) to Ninja Village!
How Much You've Grown: The Brothers Battle!
Hero of the Village!
Under Attack
Chaos and Capturing
Mission Save the Chief!
Victories, Festivals, and Farewells!
A/N!!!
Couriway Showcase!
The Search for Squishy!
The Pyrokinetic and The Girl
Preparing for the Dance!
The Ball! And a Battle!
A Concert For The Ages! And a Family Reunion!
Meetings and New Beginnings!
Ash vs. Sawyer, Rematch!
Early Ambushes and a Blazing Battle!
Miscellaneous Bonus Scenes 1
Zygarde Unrest and the Last Princess Key
Conflict Resolution, Sister Royale Style, and a Shocking Festival!
Constitution of a Transformation
Synchronicity
Former Champion Lends a Hand!
Training, Rivals, Realization
The Family Sawyer
[PLACEHOLDER] An Aether's Paradise, a Family's Sanctuary
100k Special- Meet the Author!
Finally Some Answers... And Even More Questions.
Ice and Snow
Heart to Heart
An Icebreaking Battle!
Master Class at Long Last!
Performing for the Future!
Disaster Strikes
Kalos Calamity

Team Rocket Gets Blasted Off Again

1K 20 10
By ZenithSSawyer

Time to catch those thieves once again, and retrieve the stolen Pokemon. Everyone's pitching in!

~

Noibat, Noivern, and Hawlucha struggled against their bindings. No matter what attack they tried to use, nothing would break the ropes, chains, and muzzles that held them down and to a tree. If it had only been Noibat and Hawlucha, they may have gone a little lighter on the restraints, but for once they were insightful enough to really make sure they couldn't escape. Even the Pokemon's feet were tied parallel to their bodies, unable to scratch at the bindings.

Not to mention little Noibat's Supersonic had no effect on their newfound enemies, thanks to their earplugs blocking out the sound. Despite being petty criminals, they sure knew what they were doing, finally.

"Now, how d'we get the little guy to evolve, like the twerpette's Noivern?" Meowth wondered aloud, conspiring with his evil Team Buddies. "The guy won't do nuttin' but snarl at me every time I've asked."

"Does Noibat evolve with a stone?" Jessie asked.

James shook his head. "I think it needs to be trained in battle before it can be evolved, but if they keep trying to escape, we'll have to find another way..."

~

Zenith and Ash made their way through the woods faster than they had ever before, Zoro working alongside Pikachu and Frogadier to clear a path as their trainers ran ahead, since the Dark-Type released himself again.

The Zoroark's ears twitched and he listened for any telltale signs of captures Pokemon and evil plots, sniffing at the air as well. He turned them slightly to the left and continued forward with certainty, reminding Zenith exactly how she and the Pokemon met.

~

Zenith was still a newbie trainer when she set off with her sisters. Her with her shiny Ralts, and her sisters each with a Kalos starter. It was then, when she ran off determined to train and get stronger on her own, that she slipped and twisted her ankle.

She cried out, but no one was around to help. That was, until a curious Zorua poked its head out from a bush and cautiously walked over. Without an explanation, it somehow knew the girl needed help and supported her leg, walking her all the way out of the forest and then to the Pokemon Lab where she was being raised.

Once her wounds were treated, the Zorua turned to return to its lonely home in the woods, when Zenith gave it- him- a smile and reached into her bag for a Pokeball, holding it out to him.

The Pokemon's face was unreadable for a few moments, but he slowly stepped forward, bowed his head, and tapped his nose to the center button, enveloped in red light before being caught.

From then on, Zenith called upon her trusty Zorua, who could navigate his way through any forest, route, or town with his keen senses, whenever she needed him. Not to mention the Dark-Type became a big help during Zenith's battles against opponents such as Olympia of Anistar City, Shadow's Delphox, and, when it finally came to it, Former Champion Diantha's Gourgeist.

~

Despite her legs beginning to burn from the running, Zenith grit her teeth and continued after Zoro, desperate to make it up to her Pokemon and Ash's, too.

She was starting to hear faint Pokemon cries and a few hushed voices, meaning they were getting really close, which she wordlessly mentioned to Ash by pointing ahead with two fingers and then putting one up to her lips.

Zoro slowed to a stop, the others doing the same. Zenith let Ash catch his breath for a moment, peering through the trees to see that her precious Noivern, along with Ash's Noibat and Hawlucha, were tied up to a tree with dozens of restraints.

A low growl came from both her and Zoro's throats, baffled by the sheer heartlessness the thieves showed Pokemon. However, Zoro stepped back after a moment and reached toward his Pokeball. Zenith put a hand out to stop him. "It's okay, Zoro. This time, you and I will be the one to take down these villains. We haven't had a lot of time to battle recently, and I want you to be able to enjoy time outside your Pokeball." He nodded solemnly, with the ghost of a small smile present on his face.

Above them, she suddenly heard Fletchling let out a cry, meaning the fire bird finally found them. The sound seemed to draw Team Rocket's attention, since they all turned to look up at the sky. She motioned for Ash to follow her and Zoro.

They crept out from behind the trees while Team Rocket was distracted, relief crossing the faces of the captured Pokemon. Zoro used Dark Pulse to disintegrate all their bindings.

"Hey! That's the twerp and the twerpette! They freed their Pokemon!" Meowth exclaimed.

"Inkay, after them!" James commanded.

"You too, Pumpkaboo!" Jessie added.

Zenith frantically waved for Fletchinder to follow them as she ushered the group away from Team Rocket. "Go, find somewhere safe to hide!" Hawlucha took Noibat on its back since the hatchling was still unable to fly; Noivern and Fletchling took off to lead them anywhere they could hide out; Ash, Frogadier, and- after a moment- Zenith and Zoro followed from the ground.

Thankfully, they lost Inkay and Pumpkaboo as they weaved between trees, stumbling upon the cave that Noivern, Noibat, Hawlucha, and Fletchinder found. It was almost pitch-black, but Noivern and Noibat led them deep into it with ease thanks to their echolocation.

After a few minutes of waiting, Noivern and Zoro came over to Zenith with worried grunts. "What's up, you two? Is something wrong?"

An affirmative grunt.

"Is Team Rocket here somehow?"

Another affirmative grunt.

"Shoot, though I don't recall them having any way of seeing in the dark, so I hope they're pretty lost?"

Two- more upbeat- snickers.

"Alright, then let's show these guys who's boss. Noivern, take Fletchinder with you out the cave's back entrance and do the signal so the others can find us, and lead them to the front entrance when we drive Team Rocket out. Zoro- and Noibat," she added to the young hatchling, "-you two need to show Ash and me where the bad guys are so we can get them out, okay?"

Zoro grunted once more, while Noibat exclaimed its name quietly.

"You get all that Ash?"

He chuckled. "Yep! Pikachu, Frogadier and I are ready when you are."

"Good." Zenith heard the wingbeats as Noivern and Fletchinder left them. She pulled out her walkie talkie and spoke into it. "We found Team Rocket. Look for the signal. Over." Then Zoro took Zenith's hand and Noibat pulled Ash and Frogadier along, sensing their way around with enhanced senses and echolocation respectively, until the two stopped them.

From there, Zenith could hear the two people and their Pokemon, bumbling blindly through the cave and complaining loudly the whole time. As soon as she heard the telltale boom of the signal outside- most likely a combination of Flame Charge and Draco Meteor creating a bright explosion in the air- causing Team Rocket to whip their heads back toward the entrance.

"Now! Zoro, use Pursuit!"

"Frogadier, Bubble, and Pikachu, use Thunderbolt!" All at once, the attacks made their mark, hitting the group of ne'er-do-wells and knocking their earplugs out. "Now Noibat, Supersonic!" And that sent them fleeing back toward the entrance. Zenith, Ash, and their Pokemon raced after them, like Skiddo herding Mareeps.

Once Team Rocket blindly ran out the exit, a Psybeam and a Shadow Ball smacked them for even more damage- by their own Pokemon, no less!

And, once they finally recovered from all that, they realized they were surrounded by all the others that came from the flare, as well as Noivern and Fletchinder, who reunited with their trainers that emerged from the cave unscathed.

"OPEN FIRE!" Zenith cried jovially as the Pokemon all fired attacks, sending the criminal group flying into the air.

"TEAM ROCKET'S BLASTING OFF AGAIN!" They cried as they disappeared into the faraway sky.

"Thank goodness for that," Zenith added with a sigh.

~

Thanks so much for all the support lately! It makes my day to see so many people reading and enjoying what I write!

Stay safe and goodbye for now,

Zenith

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 628 32
After defeating Team Flare Ash,Pikachu,Clemont,Serena,and Bonnie were meeting with Z-2 and Squishy they were talking about how Greninja has to stay i...
402K 8.9K 96
Champion Leon Will Be Ready, The People All Around The World Will Bear Witness, When Champion Of Alola And Alolan Queen Will Fight Side By Side...
24K 533 26
Ash and Pikachu are returning to the Kalos region to meet his old friends. Ash is very excited to meet them.And the main reason he's returning in Kal...
5.5K 152 17
After conquering the Unova region, Ash Ketchum sets foot in Kalos, known as the 'region of love.' With his loyal partner and friends by his side, he...