Bait ✔

By Kinza244

(EDITED) Taehyung was about to get married to a beautiful girl but got kidnapped on his special day. "Who ar... More

1: Marriage?
2: Kidnapped
3: Closed
4: Sanity
5: Fate
6: Unbelievable
8: Secrets
9: Horrible past
10: Submit
11: Violent
12: Pain
13: Compensate?
14: Shaken
15: Promise
16: Found or lost?
17: Changed
Q & A
18: Messed up
Q & A
19: Seal the Deal
20: Miss You
21: Familiar- Unfamiliar
22: Patience
23: Long story
24: His Kookie
25: Tired
26: Sweet?
27: Mood swing
28: Giddy
29: Good time
30: Say No
31: Chaos
32: No mask
33: Sacrifice?
34: Messy
35: Gave up
36: Mine
37: Love so hidden
38: Blinding Revenge
39: Tears
40: Took so long
41: Precious
42: Let Him Go
43: Not so late
44: Can't I be happy?
Epilogue
FACTS

7: Hope?

29.8K 1.5K 213
By Kinza244

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

A maid gasped loudly when she saw the bloody blond in the arms of Jungkook, catching his attention.

"CALL NAMJOON."Jungkook yelled but the maid was totally spaced out because it was rare, too rare to see their boss this much freaked out over someone who wasn't his family. The area of the mansion was only for a few people and definitely not for victims and if someone is brought here, the person is definitely not the victim.

Jungkook glared at the maid with anger while slightly struggling with the knob of the door.

"WHAT THE HELL! ARE YOU DEAF? CALL HIM. NOW." Jungkook snapped at her and she quickly bowed and ran out of the hall to call the wanted person.

Jungkook finally opened the door and entered the big room in haste. Laying the blond on the bed carefully as he went to the bathroom to grab a towel.

He came back and pressed the fabric on the split skin leaking blood. Deep down he was utterly confused about his own actions.. he never wanted to feel so but he was feeling something... something he didn't feel before.

The feeling of being a human... a human being who feels the pain of the others... and the other was none other than his own target.... the one he wanted for years, the one he wanted to hurt just to revenge.

"Why?" A soft word slipped from his lips while eyes still boring on the now pale and still bloody face of the boy who was laying so peacefully as he succeeded in what he wanted to do. Did he?

Soon the door burst open by a drunk Namjoon who stumbled towards the bed but all his drowsiness ended when he saw the blond.

"WHAT THE HELL." Namjoon blinked many times but the scene was the same. Jungkook turned back to face him, hand still busy pressing the wound with the hope to stop bleeding.

"He tried to suicide." Jungkook breathed out and Namjoon rubbed his eyes to clear the view and shook his head. He was totally freaking out by the scene.

"Oh God... I told you.. I TOLD YOU." Jungkook frowned but he didn't say much.

"DO SOMETHING! He is losing blood." Jungkook retorted and Namjoon quickly grabbed his hair and nodded frantically.

He came forth and checked the wound that was quite deep.

"He needs stitches," Namjoon said and left the room rushing to the room with medical tools.

After a few minutes, he came back with a bandage and all things he needed. He told Jungkook to move and the raven-haired did so but he didn't leave the room while Namjoon did his work.

Once Namjoon was done, he grabbed Jungkook's hands and dragged him out of the room. He closed the door and grabbed Jungkook's shoulder harshly.

"WHY DID HE DO SO? HM??" Jungkook was beyond surprised by that burst out of the other. Namjoon wasn't the type to talk back or yell at him, but today it was totally different.

"What?" Jungkook asked with narrowed eyes.

Namjoon snickered with disgust and pushed back Jungkook.

"What!?" Namjoon laughed humorously.

"He did that because of you... I told you before but you didn't pay much attention... now see.. see.. he lost himself!" Jungkook just heard him silently, not wanting to accept the thing his heart already mocking him to accept.

"I told you before Kook.. this is totally unfair for him. He did nothing wrong but still.." Namjoon inhaled sharply and closed his eyes while Jungkook was just staring at the floor.

"You shouldn't have done that. I don't know but I think we will regret it." With that Namjoon left the boss, standing there in his own thoughts.

"Regret?" Jungkook muttered while his eyes started stinging as tears filled up those orbs.

"I don't know Joon.. maybe I regret everything deep down.. but there is nothing in my hands." He mumbled while looking at his hands that were clean and white but in reality soaked in the blood of hundreds of people...

His eyes saw many bloodsheds and this all started with his own parents..

"Nothing." A tear slipped from his eyes while remembering all of his treasured ones going away from him...

In life, he always felt alone since his family shattered, once he get a chance to be with someone but it all ended up within days too. He couldn't get much happiness, all his wishes were drowned by brutal people who stole everything from him.

And now, he is just a Mafia boss... doing the work on his will that was once forced onto him. He is totally devoid of emotions since he took hold of the gun as he had no one on his side to lose, to be afraid of protection... so he was fearless... emotionless... heartless.

But a few moments ago, he saw something... he felt something. This could be a change in his life... or maybe not.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

Taehyung groaned and opened his eyes with pain shooting into his head. He felt beautiful colors in front of him and the wall was at a distance from him with a beautiful pastel blue color. He slightly turned his head to feel the more softer bed and blanket wrapped around him. The ceiling was designed beautifully with flowers painted on it.

"Where am I?" He mumbled.

For a moment he thought that he finally woke up from the dreadful nightmare of being a captive in a small room. But his optimism broke down when he felt the bandaged head and IV again attached to his right hand. A camera captured his every movement and he finally realized that it wasn't a nightmare but a bitter reality. He is still being captive but not in that small room.

He remembered seeing the last person that was none other than Jungkook. Maybe the boss pitied him and brought him to a bigger and airy room as he mentioned suffocation??

Humorous broken laughter left his chapped lips on his own thoughts and he finally decided to get up. The pain in his head tried to stop him but he pushed up his body while taking support from his elbows.

Once he was fully sitting, he looked at his clothes and frowned while touching the fabric.

He was wearing a white loose t-shirt and black pants... definitely not his. His eyes widened at the realization that someone changed his clothes while he was out.

With a little effort, he got up from the bed while looking at the room, and to his surprise, he found a big window on the side, and without giving it a second thought, he removed the needle from his hand and walked there while pretending that he was going to the bathroom. The angle of the camera was luckily not towards the window.

Taehyung licked his dry lips many times while continued walking towards the window. He slightly pushed open the window and his eyes sparkled with hope when he saw that he was on the ground floor and the window was opening in the backyard... he could even see the wall which was not so high, having no guards.

He smiled and quickly hopped out of the window and rushed to the wall. Using his little tricks to climb up, he even succeeded in crossing the wall without being noticed until he heard the alarm ringing loudly in the whole mansion.

Keeping his voice non-existent, he jumped to another side of the wall with a little thud as his head gave him a shocking wave of pain. He got panicked when he heard loud noises, maybe from the room he ran from. Feeling anxiety in his veins, he bit his lower lip and took some deep breaths before started running on the street.

The blond was surprised to see the mansion walls were so long and the street was so silent like there were no humans... except for those in the mansion.. if you could call them human.

He was running with all of his energy not daring to look behind but could feel that someone was running behind him at a very good distance.

Once the alarm broke, Jungkook woke up groaning due to the loud volume but his eyes shoot open in realization.

"Damn!" He cursed and quickly grabbed his hoodie, just in time a guard informed him what happened.

"Get him.. NOW." Jungkook growled as he went to his car with Namjoon while Yoongi preferred to stay at the mansion. Some guards were already running in the direction the blond was running while some got in the cars to catch him quickly.

Taehyung was still running and just when he was about to take a turn, a car screeched brakes, right in time before hitting the already injured boy. Taehyung just touched the car front with his lower body while his hands landed on the car bonnet.

Taehyung's eyes lit up and he quickly moved to the window of the car and started banging.

"H-hey.. please.. help me. Help me please.. t- they are chasing me. Please.." Soon the door opened from the back and Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise and shock when he saw the person.

"R- rose?" The girl took off her sunglasses, equally shocked like Taehyung.

"Taehyung?" She breathed out and Taehyung was just looking at her dumbfounded.

"L- listen.. Rose- I didn't run away.. t- they k- kidnapped me.. please believe me. W-we have to go f- from here-" Taehyung explained in between his huffs but stopped when he saw a black car stop right behind him, and Jungkook came out of the car with a scowl, Namjoon was behind him with a confused look.

Taehyung panicked when he saw Jungkook and his men, also the guards who were running behind him were panting.

"Rose.. please let's go.. t- they are bad people.. please believe me.. please." Finding the reduced distance in panic, he grabbed her wrist in desperation while Rose was silently looking at Jungkook who was staring at Taehyung with narrowed eyes.

"Rose!" Taehyung again whimpered while tugging on her wrist and she finally looked at him with a blank expression... but smiled again.

"I believe you Taehyung." She softly said and Taehyung took a breath of relief after hearing that, and slightly smiled, ready to walk towards the car door but she stopped him... causing him to see in her eyes with confusion. All of his confusion turned into fear when he heard her next words.

"You aren't going anywhere."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum.. hehehehe how is that? What do you think about Rose? What is her plan or was her plan? 😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6.8K 21
You're fighting me off like a firefighter So tell me why you still get burned You say you're not, but you're still a liar 'Cause I'm the one that you...
9.1K 276 8
she had no choice but to marry him when the person she loved left her on their wedding day but little did she know that she was getting married to th...
47.7K 1.1K 25
[Completed] Getting arranged marriage is one thing. But being arranged marriage to the one who broke your heart is another; But life never goes the w...
104K 4.1K 66
Where the Mafia marries an innocent boy because of his brother but soon the Mafia falls for him harder that he "Can Kill anyone for him or Can Kill h...