This is Minecraft Manhunt

Por daydream-stargaze

"Can I kill the ender dragon before my friends kills me? We are about to find out." โ—ฆ๐‘โ—ฆ Dream, George, and... Mais

{โ‹…. One .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Three .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Four .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Five .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Six .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Seven .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Eight .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Nine .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Ten .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Eleven .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Twelve .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Thirteen .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Fourteen .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Fifteen .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Sixteen .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Seventeen .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Eighteen .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Nineteen .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Twenty .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Twenty-One .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Twenty-Two .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Twenty-Three .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Twenty-Four .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Twenty-Five .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Twenty-Six .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Twenty-Seven .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Twenty-Eight .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Twenty-Nine .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Thirty .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Thirty-One .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Thirty-Two .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Thirty-Three .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Thirty-Four .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Thirty-Five .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Thirty-Six .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Thirty-Seven .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Thirty-Eight .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Thirty-Nine .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Forty .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Forty-One .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Forty-Two .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Forty-Three .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Forty-Four .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Forty-Five .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Forty-Six .โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Trailer: Day 1095.โ‹…}
{โ‹…. Closing Statements .โ‹…}

{โ‹…. Two .โ‹…}

5.7K 234 512
Por daydream-stargaze

"Dream! I swear to god Dream! Dream!"

"Don't make me do it!"

"..."

" Alright, fine. You asked for it!"

SPLASH.

Dream shot up, coughing. Wiping the water still sliding down his face, he looked around.

He was sitting in a sunny field, with sunflowers dotted about the place. The sun was blazing up in the sky, and there was a small breeze. In the distance, he could see the edge of a large oak forest.

Why is everything so blocky?

"Dream! Do you need another dose of water?"

His head shot up and he twisted his torso around to look at the figure behind him.

"Sapnap! What are you doing here?"

Dream scrambled to his feet and placed his hands on the shoulders of his friend, looking him up and down.

Sapnap had a white bandana around his forehead, and jet-black hair. He wore a turtle neck black sweater under a white t shirt with what seemed like a pixelated flame.

Sapnap had a leather helmet on, and gold boots. In his hand, he wielded a shiny iron sword. On his face was a mix of surprise and confusion.

Dream started showering Sapnap with questions.

"Where did you go? Why wouldn't you answer any of my messages? Did me and George do something wrong? Are you okay?"

Overwhelmed, Sapnap took a step back.

"Dream?"

"Sapnap. Where are we?"

This took him a few moments to respond to.

"We're in minecraft."

𑁍

The two of them were seated by a river, the sun slowly starting to make its way down.

"But this isn't logically possible." Dream muttered for the hundredth time. "It's not possible!"

"Well, believe it or not. We are in minecraft. I've been in here for almost four days-"

Dreams head snapped up in shock and he turned to look at his friend.

"4 days!? What!"

"Well, I thought about it. Isn't like one minecraft cycle, 10 minutes."

Dream paused, playing with the blades of grass under his fingers.

"No, it's 20. 10 minutes for the day. 7 minutes for the night and 3 minutes for dawn."

"Ok Mr. I-Know-Everything-About-Minecraft."

"Shut up."

They sat in a tense silence, listening to the water slowly flowing in front of them. Watching as salmon swam up the river and occasional drops of water spring out of the banks.

Dream studied himself in the reflection of the river. Green hoodie, and blue jeans. He had his green eyes and dirty blonde hair. Seated on top of all the floof, was a mask. A smiley face one. The ones people always drew him with in fanart. His appearance made sense to him.

Something else didn't.

On his left hand was a white band. There was a button beside 9 boxes. He didn't want to touch it, in case it exploded or something.

"Let's get back to my house Dream... you won't like it when the sun goes completely out."

Dream tore himself away from his reflection and turned to his friend.

"You built a house?"

Sapnap nodded and stood up, brushing his clothes to rid of any dirt.

"What? You expect me to live in a dirt shack?"

"Good point."

The two stood up, and Sapnap lead the way back to the house. Walking slightly behind, Dream noticed that Sapnap also had a bracelet around his left hand, expect it was grey.

"Hey Snapmap?"

Sapnap stopped walking and turned around to look at his friend.

"Call me that again, and we are gonna have issues. I will literally leave you along to fend for yourself-"

Dream took a step back and threw his hands in the air, acting innocent.

"Sorry! I just wanted to ask about the thing around your left hand?" Dream replied, pointing at the grey bracelet.

"Oh?" He looked down at his wrist and smiled. "This is your inventory. Probably should have explained it earlier."

He motioned for Dream to follow him, and he started rambling.

"You know in minecraft, how you have an inventory?"

"Yeah."

"This is it. The nine boxes are your hotbar. If you look at mine, you can see the little pictures. Look."

He tapped on a picture of a stone sword, and suddenly, there was a materialized stone sword in his hand.

"The button pulls up your inventory. 27 slots, all easily accessible."

Sapnap pushes the button and a hologram of 27 slots gets pulled up. You can see the various items stored in it.

"You gotta swap things into your hotbar before you can use it. Throw things out by tapping the icon then swiping off screen, or getting it into your hotbar and physically throw it out."

Dream nodded, trying to process all this information that was just dumped on him from the past half an hour.

Well... half an hour in game... barely a minute or two in real time.

The two of them pushed past a large bush, and Sapnap waved his hands around.

"Welcome to my humble abode!"

It wasn't bad. Oak log frame, oak log walls, and some windows. Oak doors, and a diorite floor. Two floors.

Dream looked the building, slightly impressed.

"It's not bad! Better then what I expected."

That statement earned him a playful shove and the two of them entered the house.

Maybe... this wouldn't be so bad after all.

𑁍

Congrats on reading Chapter Two!

I'm really bad at descriptions and things like that, so here. Have a really poorly drawn photo of the inventory bracelet.

Yes there is a strap that can be adjusted, and you can take it off... but I wouldn't recommend it.

I'll be happy to answer questions about things I wasn't clear about... if it doesn't spoil the story ;)

Way longer chapter, hope you enjoyed!

All my best,
»» Citlali ««

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

52.3K 492 6
(nsfw) please check out my other work on ao3
24K 669 22
Where Dream needs notes for science, but texts the wrong number without noticing; and george tries to tell him. Eventually, they become friends. -- A...
138K 5.4K 16
โ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—ถ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚,โž เผ„ . . โ‡ข just when everything couldn't get any worse, a new pandemic de...
282K 5.6K 30
The Dream Team are planning to meet up in Florida, although Sapnap can't make it until a week after the planned date, forcing Dream and George be alo...