The Dark Side of Bright Moon...

By a_dumb_skater

Catradora high school AU. Really nothing else to say, except Catra isn't a damsel in distress 24/7. If you wa... More

Prologue
Chapter One, the Tour.
Chapter 2, locker trouble
Chapter 3, infectious
Chapter 4, you're a dork.
Chapter 5, Flower Farts and Calvin Klein
Chapter 6, she'll be the death of me.
Chapter 7, Be a dear and just play with your dolls
Chapter 8, vegan milk doesnt make a morning person.
Chapter 9, Operation make Catra jealous to spare Adora's ego IS A GO!
Chapter 10, Double the Trouble, Double the Fun
Chapter 11, How to look like a play boy.
Chapter 12, 100 dollars
Chapter 13, Rotten Eggs make terrible omlets
Chapter 14, Sucker punch
Chapter 16, you look gay.
Chapter 17, shes so bright
Chapter 18, by myself
Chapter 19, kiss, marry, or kill
Chapter 20, floof
Chapter 21, Scenic Skating
Chapter 22, Claws.
Chapter 23, Clear
Chapter 24, Steak n' Shake
Chapter 25, Bruises
Chapter 26, Fuckin mint
Chapter 26, Deep sigh
Chapter 27, Tiny leap
Chapter 28, Magic Dance (re-edited)
Chapter 29, Facade
Chapter 30, oof this is long
Chapter 31, Strawberry ice cream
Chapter 32, i forgot yo name this crap
Chapter 33, confrontation as shit hits the fan
Chapter 34, sad jock
Chapter 35, Sweater weather
Chapter 36, Calm before the storm (pride special tha im late on)
chapter 37, Hurricane
A/N, and an important one too.
Chapater 38, bitter sweet
Chapter 39, I love you
Chapter 40, Get in losers we going shopping
Chapter 41, Game day Part 1
Chapter 42, game day part 2
Chapter 43, full circle.

Chapter 15, liar,liar

3.6K 141 319
By a_dumb_skater

CATRA

I walked away, and started helping my friends load my scuffed motorcycle in Lonnie'strusty pick up. My hand stung like crazy; I could only imagine how bad she felt. I get a text, but I was busy, so I ignored

it. After strapping down my bike we all piled in Scorpia's old pick up truck. No one says a word. They are hardly breathing. I used to do this a lot in the horde. But by wouldn't stop. I would turn on them too, so I get why they are quiet. Lonnie looks over at me, She has something to say, I can tell, but she just keeps driving.I

I push the sleeve of Adora's Letterman jacket up and look at my hand.

Her jacket....

I look down realizing I'm still wearing it. I want to rip it to shreds, but it's almost comforting.

We pulled into Frosta's street and parked at the corner. We walked up to a raging party. Adora still hasn't shown up yet.

I don't really I is why I got so mad. We are just friends. I mean seriously why did I do that?! It doesn't change the fact I still am fuming with rage.

You know exactly why your mad. You-

I shook my head. We where at the house.

It wasn't a pumping party, mostly Adora's friends and soccer players. There where a few cheer leaders and Football players scattered around. I went to the punch and grabbed my self a cup.

That's when I noticed a lot of people staring at me. Whispers floated around the room.

Do they already know what happened?! I better get ready to fight my way out of this...

Before I could think Sea Hawk strutted up to me like a clueless pigeon.

That explains it.

"I challenge you to a shot contest!" His words where already slurred, and sea hawk doesn't seem to be a very good drinker anyway.

I chuckled, " I've gone to hundreds of Horde bashes, what makes an upper class city boy think he can beat me? " I laughed, " Your on. "

People circled around us. This was even easier than expected. It was just 10 shots. I thought it was gonna be drink till one stops. I pushed my hair back and grinned.

Mermista yelled go and we where off. It was easy for me. I got them done almost twice as fast as he did. I was done when he started his seventh. He couldn't move fast anyway, so it wasn't really a competition.

Every one cheered and I got pats on the back as I made my self to a couch. I wasn't drunk, but I wasn't sober either, but I also knew it hadn't hit me really. I was relaxing when Double Trouble sat next to me. I lit a cigarette.

Been a while since I've smoked. Shadow Weaver would kill me.

I looked at them sadly. I wanted to tell them....

"Are you okay?" They seemed to be genuinely worried, " Talk to me. "

"I punched Adora" I sighed , " She was trying to cheat on you, and I don't fuck with that shit "

They seemed oddly calm for the fact their girlfriend just tried to cheat.

"Your gonna not wanna get up" the put their arm on my shoulder, "We've got some explaining to do. "

ADORA

We pulled up to the party very late. Bow insisted we get an ice pack, but no one sells pre-frozen ice packs, so here I am, holding a bag of green beans on my face. We got out if the car and walked into the party. Sea Hawk was sobbing asking for Mermista's forgiveness for losing. I chuckled.

"What did he lose?" Bow asked .

"I lost in a drinking contest to Catra" he sobbed into Mermista's shoulder more.

She just sighed and have us a look to just have fun.

We left and walked through the house, having to stop every so few feet so people could dap me up and congratulate me on the win. We eventually made it to the living room where I saw her.

She talking to Perfuma and Double Trouble, scowling with her arms crossed. DT stood up and walked over.

"She knows and she is not happy you lied" the made a face and left the room.

That's when drunk Sea Hawk stood on a table and yelled, " SPIN THE BOTTLE BITCHES!!"

Catra got up to leave, but all the Horde kids sat next to her. Her face softened and she stayed. We all sat in a circle, Double Trouble outside outside it. They wanted to watch. But glimmer coaxed them into it.

Sea Hawk spun it and he landed on Rogelio. He have him a quick peck and then pouted, mumbling about his dear Mermista.

It was pretty light hearted lots and lots of laughs. Even Catra was laughing, which made me happier. Glimmer Kissed Bow and every on whistled and laughed. It was a great time, until it got to Catra.

She was laughing but her eyes where hurt. She gave it a spin and it landed on Double Trouble. She glanced at them and stood up. She lifted their chin and have them a long kiss.

That's like what they did to me.

She sat back down and scowlded at me. Double Trouble was blushing a dark red.

That isn't acting. Are they actually blushing?

The game continued on. It was a lot of fun, but my turn was quickly approaching. I got in a few laughs to calm my nerves. One came when Mermista kissed Catra. He squealed and sobbed. Catra and Mermista laughed at him. A few more people. Kyle kissed Rogelio. The both got super red. Kyle looked like he was gonna pass out. Then it was my turn.

I sighed and spun the empty bottle.

With the day this is going....

I sighed and looked at who it was pointing to. Catra scowled at me, like she wanted to tear my face off.

"Nope." She looked at Scorpia

" C'mon, you not a coward, are you? I mean, you where practically king of Horde High, I can imagine The king being afraid of a smooch." Lonnie and the horde transfers laughed, even Entrapta. Which led me to believe this is a common occurrence with Catra.

"10 dollars"

Lonnie laughed, " 25" then She winked.

She glared and Lonnie then back at me. She sighed.

" Fine "

She walked over to where I was sitting on the couch, and without warning grabbed me by the collar. I felt her cold lips on mine. They tasted like cigarettes and whisky. She relaxes for a moment and so did I.

Do...do I like this? No....

Shit. Fuck.

Lonnie yelled time and my eyes shot open to see Catra shoving me down, back onto the couch. Pushing me away.

Wait...that was only 10 seconds?!

She walked away and took back her seat grinning at me. No her usual grin either. It was mad and hateful. But not at me nesicarily. More like every single person who ever existed.

She pushed back her newly cut hair with her chipped painted black finger nails. Her heterchromia eyes practically glowed in the low light. Her strong jawline and ever so slightly pointed ears where highlighted.

She is scary.

"Earth to Adora!" Bow shook my shoulder .

I glanced back at Catra who was amused. He has her elbow resting on her knee, her chin in her hand....grinning at me.

I gulped,"Yeah...w-what? "

Everyone started laughing except Catra, who just kept looking at me. She tapped her index finger on her temple mindlessly.

Shit...do I like her?!

I mean....no, I am not gay, besides she hates me now, and she punched me, so I need to hate her too.

But why does she have to be so damn cute?!

No homo....

Shit.

I'm gay as fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

945K 16.2K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
901K 38.2K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
34.1K 1K 8
catra is worried how everyone will react to adora and catra dating 8/6/20- #14 in catraxadora 2/16/21- #4 in spop
71.1K 2.1K 32
Sapphire is just the average girl at school with a backstory she likes to keep secret. Life is routine for her until she meets Ruby. The popular base...