Accidental Nikkah

By Luna_Zenith

Aayan Ibrahim. At the age of 25, A successful business man. Strict and Arrogant appearance. Has a Complicate... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
Author's Note
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 18

13.5K 739 45
By Luna_Zenith

The stars in the sky, so beautiful. You wish to just stare at them, but sometimes, the night sky is clear, with no star in site. It bothers some people, that the stars they saw just a day before, were now missing.

Aayan was worried sick. He had no clue where to find Ruhee, he had called the technical department in his company, to trace her number. But they were taking time, and Aayan was too impatient to wait for them to call back.

He went home to see if she was back yet. He could have called his mother to ask, but he didn't want her to panic. He reached home, to see his mother sitting on the living room sofa, praying.

When she heard the front door open, she quickly opened her eyes with happiness but it got replaced with disappointment, when she saw Aayan. "Did you find her?" she asks, almost pleading.

"I'll find her." he promised to his mother and himself. He was gonna get back in his car, and take a round of the area.

Maybe I could spot her somewhere.

He was about to go out the door when his mobile rang. He picked it up in seconds as if it was the call he was longing for.

Wife calling...

He was so relieved to hear her voice, it was like music to his ears. He started enquiring if she was okay? Is she hurt? And most importantly....

Where are you?

He wanted Ruhee back before him so badly, but when he heard a male voice next, he got pissed.

She is with another male right now!!?

Aayan was quickly out the door, in his car, and on the way to get his wife. He told her to not cut the call and speak to her as he didn't trust this Huzayl guy.

I mean, what was she thinking asking help from a male stranger. And she was at HIS HOUSE!!?

Aayan pressed the accelerater harder, so that he could get her out of that males house faster. But when she told she trusted him and cut the call. He was gritting his teeth.

How can she trust a stranger!?

When Huzayl opened the door, Aayan wanted to smash his face, but the site of Ruhee, safe and sound, was more important to him. And when she ran into his arms, he hugged her back immediately, he never wanted to let go. But a clearing of throat made him.

Can I punch him?

They introduced themselves and shook hands. Aayan thanked him for helping his wife. And when Huzayl looked at Ruhee with amusement in his eyes, he wanted to pluck his eyes out. And the extra wood to his fire, was Ruhee blushing at him.

Why is she blushing at him?

When Huzayl informed Aayan that Ruhee was chased by four goons, he had lost it. He thanked Huzayl and went down to sit in his car, waiting for Ruhee.

What is taking her so long? Is she blushing at him again?

Aayan slams his hand on the steering wheel. Ruhee finally came down and got in, and they drove home. On the way, all Aayan could think was, how he was unable to protect his wife. He could feel Ruhee giving him short glances.

I couldn't protect my wife.

When they reached home, Ruhee got out the car first and ran in. Aayan followed. When she entered the house, Sahma saw her and ran towards her to hug her. She started crying. Ruhee hugged her back and felt emotional aswell.

They bonded so much already.

Aayan was staring at them. Sahma walked Ruhee to seat her on the sofa. Sahma started yelling at Ruhee for being careless.

"What were you thinking going out, not knowing your way? What if we couldn't have found you? Or something happened to you? Or worse, someone had harmed you?" Sahma said, getting worried. Ruhee just sat there quietly.

Aayan gritted his teeth and fisted his hands. The thought of someone hurting or harming Ruhee, made his blood boil."I am sorry Ammi. I know what I did was stupid, but I am fine now, and all thanks to Huzayl." Ruhee said, smiling at Huzayl's thought.

She is smiling thinking about someone she had just met? And she knew me for like four days, and still she doesn't smile at me like that.

Aayan didn't like Huzayl. When Ruhee was done explaining who Huzayl was to Sahma, Sahma said, "Then, we should show our gratitude towards him. Why don't you invite him for dinner tomorrow, dear?" Ruhee jumps in her seat and claps her hands. This annoyed Aayan even more.

Why is she so happy to meet him again?

"But how can we contact him?" Aayan asked, trying to avoid Huzayl from coming home. "Oh no worries, I have his number, I'll call him now." saying this she picked up her mobile and walked to the other side to call him.

Just few hours together, and she has his number? I had to marry her to get her number!

Ruhee came back excited and said,"He is coming. I told him to come at around 8pm."she said looking at Sahma. Sahma nods. Ruhee was jumping in excitement to be able to see Huzayl again, and Aayan didn't like it. Aayan scoffs audibly, and goes up to his room.

She is so excited to see him. When she came to meet me at my office, she held anger on her face. He is just some guy, while I am her husband. But she is more fond of him than me.

Aayan had removed his suite jacket and was unbuttoning his shirt when Ruhee walked in. She avoided eye contact and went in to the walk-in closet. Aayan's gaze followed her, as he kept unbuttoning his shirt. Ruhee came out of the closet and closed the door behind her. She turned around, to be cornered by Aayan. She looked up to see intense eyes looking down at her. His hands were resting on the wall, caging her.

They just stared at each other in that position for awhile, the lighting in the room was dim. Aayan looked at Ruhee from head to toe, she had removed her Abaya, and was now wearing casual clothes. A dark blue shirt with white stripes, that stopped above her knee, and faded blue jeans, a belt around her waist. She still had her hijab on. Aayan looked at her hijab.

"Why don't you walk around me without your hijab? I am your husband right?" he asks softly. His heart was beating frantically and so was hers, he could sense it.

Glad to know I effect you aswell.

He smiled, and looked at her, "You are either annoyed or irritated around me. But you blushed at that Huzayl guy. Why?" he asked. He bends down to move closer to her ear. "I see a blush creeping up to your cheeks now. Is it because I am so close to you?" he looked at Ruhee.

Their faces were now so close, that if any of them moved, they'd lips would touch. Aayan just stared into Ruhee's eyes. His eyes flickered to her lips,"Don't smile or Blush at other men, I don't like it." saying this. He slid the door of the walk-in closet and went in.

Aayan breathed out as soon as he entered the closet. He had no idea why he did what he did. It was like his whole body and mind were under a spell. He signed and got changed. When he came out, Ruhee was not there, so he went down, to see food on the dining table, ready.

Who cooked so fast?

"I ordered take out."Sahma said, and Aayan nodded. He looked at Ruhee, to see her arranging the table and avoid eye contact. She was placing a plate at the head seat when Aayan went and stood behind her. She froze. He smirked. He pulled his chair out and bent down to sit, not before going a bit closer to Ruhee's ears.

Ruhee gained her composure and stumbled towards her seat. They began eating, and Aayan could notice Ruhee was kinda nervous. She would glance at Aayan time to time, and when accidental their eyes would meet, she would look away and blush.

Cute.

Aayan smirked and continued eating the meal. Sahma looked at both of them in amusement, but didn't say anything. The dinner was done and table cleaned. They said their good nights, and went to their respective rooms. As soon as Ruhee entered the room, she ran into the closet and shut the door. Aayan just smiled at her and shook his head. He switched off the lights and went to lay in his bed.

Ruhee came out after sometime, now changed in to her night wears, her pajamas and t-shirt, and of course the yellow beanie. She went to her couch and layed down, facing the other way from Aayan. He just smiled at her behaviour and looked at the ceiling. He started at it for awhile. He wanted to be close to her again and sense her heart beat. He closed his eyes to go to sleep.

What are you doing to me Ruhee Shariff?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 386 22
Nitya, a very talented aspiring designer, whose only dream is to become the 'Best Designer' in the country, reaches Delhi with an Internship offer wi...
421 88 10
🌸🥂 This story is all about Love, comedy, drama and maybe some emotional too ig, but there's not a second lead. Yash is type of a playboy, and flir...
14.6K 680 32
Book 1 *Starts Raining.* "And when they looked at eachother, they knew it was hate at first sight." Aisha Fernandez arrives in Mumbai; the city of dr...
45.8K 3.5K 31
Arhan khan An engineer by profession but work as the ceo of India's biggest company. Everyone fears him as he has the worst temper . His life change...