Repulsion

Oleh UniqueNImperfect

If unlikes attract, then likes should repel too. Or is REPULSION just an illusion. An illusion so real, tha... Lebih Banyak

0
1
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
EPILOGUE-1
AFFECTION-BOOK 2
EPILOGUE-2
Heartfelt thanks!

62.

4.7K 282 201
Oleh UniqueNImperfect

E R I C A

My eyes flew open from the warm breath that was hitting my ear. I turned my head a little to find  him sleeping soundly beside me, his arms and legs around me, like a panda holding a branch of tree.

I chuckled at the thought and his eyes squinted.

"Wake up Eric! I need to go to the bathroom..", he groaned but loosened his hold to let me go.

Once done with my morning course, I came out freshly dressed, only to find him still wrapped up in the covers.

I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast, when everything from yesterday came rushing in. Thank god I remember everything. But that thing is equally embarrassing. How can I act so desperate for him? And for god sake he doesn't love me! I can't correct my drunken mistake, but I will definitely apologize for them.

I agreed with myself and just as I was done with breakfast, he came out and took a place on the dining table.

"David messaged that we don't have anything special to do today. Venus is still high and not likely to wake up before evening. Then they will go for one last dinner as an unmarried couple.", He took a sip from the coffee, "So much couple bullshit!"

I nodded and served him the breakfast and took a place beside him, at a decent distance. I am not sure if I still have few atoms of alcohol in me.

"Uh_Eric?", He looked up from the plate and for the first time today, I directly met his eyes. And god! The moment our eyes met, I was reminded of the promise he made yesterday.

My face turned red, and not oblivious to this, he smirked mischievously.

"Umm...I am sorry for yesterday. I was not in my senses, and had no brains about what I am doing..."

He chuckled, "First finish the breakfast. Then we will talk in 'detail'. We have all the time in the world.."

*

"C'mon! You can't escape me everytime little vixen!", I scowled as he said that name, and held me on bed.

Can anyone imagine Eric Ashton setting up my bedroom for us to have sex, while I am still settling up some appointments and then when I enter the room, I find him wiggling his eyebrows in a suggestive way, trying to get me into his bed?

Currently, I was pinned on the bed, with him on top of me, "You don't resist a man you were craving for yesterday, Mia Bella...so much so that, you wanted to strangle him for trying to act the sane one."

I gulped, "Eric! I said I was not in my right senses. I would have never done that when sober..."

He narrowed his eyes at me, "When drunk, our real thoughts come out Erica...you want me, I want you, there's nothing to worry about..."

"Eric! I promise that won't happen again!"

"What if I want to happen it everyday!? But wait I don't want to have an alcoholic girlfriend...it will be good if you get into your vixen mode without alcohol!", And he leaned down to kiss my jaw, almost lovingly.

"Eric I don't think you really want to do anything with me. You'll definitely regret it later!", I said in a low voice.

He frowned, "And why would that be?"

I shook my head not wanting to voice out my thoughts. Thoughts that hurt me always, "You don't love me Eric!"

And then that frown turned into a glare, and just like that he got of me.
"I got a fucking boner for you! I acted like a stripper for your heart's content. Everyday, I try to be less of an asshole! Even when I hate the world, that world doesn't include you...I would do fucking anything in this world for you!", He pointed at me furious.

"And just because I didn't say those three fucking words, you always undermine my feelings for you! This is insane Erica! You don't..."
I shut him up by kissing his lips squarely as he stood on the floor, while I was on the bed on my knees.

He resisted first, but sighing, he gave up.

When I felt his body relax, I realized his anger was gone. And that was when I backed, but only a little.

But as soon as I backed away, he glared at me again.

"Eric!", I said as gently as possible, "I am not afraid that you don't love me...I even assumed you do, by what all you do for me...".

"But?", I heard him say..

I gazed in his eyes, sticking my forehead with his, "I am afraid you will leave me..."

As soon as he registered the words, his eyes softened. He sighed and sat on the bed pulling me on his lap, "I will never leave you! NEVER!! NEVER!! You want me to say this word to you infinite times, I will...But know it, i will be mindless if I ever do so... a fucking fool!"

I could finally smile as the weight was lifted off my chest, "I love you so damn much Eric!"

He didn't say it back, just smiled, but I have never felt so content in my life.

The next second, we were back to our initial position, "So what we were talking about....ah..??", he pretended to think, "...oh yes! My Boner!"

I turned red again.
Can he please stop talking dirty to me?

"Oh god! I fucking love this blush!", And he nuzzled his nose on my cheeks..

"You are cussing alot Eric!", That was all I had to say to him.

"Okay mother! I won't cuss now! Because I fucking adore you so much, I'll do any fucking thing!", I smack him only for his lips to capture mine.

I realized it's time, when he didn't stop himself to only a kiss and shifted downward to my neck.

"Stop me when you want to!", I heard him mutter between the kisses but I knew he didn't mean a single bit of it. He put in his full fervour in devouring me, and for the first time in my life I felt some strange urge to have him sexually. I wasn't in my right mind yesterday, and so I don't know what I felt. But today I can differentiate it. And it is Lust.

The realisation was hard to digest but I knew only he is capable of taking me to certain unvisited realms, which no man could ever do. Yes! I have seen handsome men, and there were times when I felt some infatuation. Something like a crush!?

But when it comes to him it is billion times more stronger and permanent than a mere crush! Eric Ashton has got me on my knees for him.

"I love you Eric!", I uttered again overwhelmed with the feelings he was giving me.

He came up and looked into my eyes strangely, and then before I could realize, I was kissed with a passion ten folds stronger.

Our clothes were gone in no time, leaving us both barely covered from each other. And all was his doing. Yet, I felt no shame. He has seen my body many times, and every time he would see it with so much adoration, that I have started believing I am really beautiful!

His hands trailed down my stomach to my thighs, eyes following the motion of his hand. He was appreciating my body.

"You are so beautiful!"

And all that beauty is only for you...

His hands came up and held my face, "If we are some characters of a film, or a book, then we definitely have the shittiest writer! If I was the writer, I would have ravished you in the very first chapter!"

My breathing was shallow, but I loved how he was so vocal about how he feels. He is ofcourse stretching it too far. But is it wrong to admit, I like it.

"Eric...I don't want to wait anymore!"

His eyes shined at this and he went back down on me. His touch everywhere was electrifying and I certainly lost myself in the moment. He would at times become a little harsh with his mouth, but admitting that I loved it would do nothing but embarrass me.

But today giving him something as precious as my virginity, I definitely stamped on my love the claim.

E R I C

I loved having her below me, withering first in pain then in pleasure. I don't know how I managed to be so gentle with her. Well, I don't know how I always manage to be the man, I am when with her.

She's definitely my ray of sunshine!

"I love you!", I heard her mutter as she reached her high, contorting her face in such a pleased expression, that I was proud of myself. And the realisation was so beautiful, I came undone.

I have fucked many.

But I have never made love to anyone!

Tired, she laid silently, breathing to gain back the calm. I stood up, wore my sweatpants. I cleaned her and slipped my shirt on her.

Once done, I decided to enjoy the afterheat and went to lie next to her.
She snuggled in my arms, smiling.

I leaned and kissed her forehead, for the first time actually happy. 'Happy' was not a word in my dictionary, but I think this woman, has brought with herself another dictionary and replaced my old one.

"I love you Eric!", She said again, in a sleepy voice.

Smiling, I kissed her nose, "I love you too!"

I laid back and sighe.....

Wait what!?

My body stiffened at my own words that sounded foreign in my ears. How in the world!?
I looked down to see her sleeping.

She didn't hear! She would have freaked out if she did.
But...

After making sure, she's fast asleep and comfortable, I distanced myself and sat on the edge of the bed.

I love her!? I fucking love her!?

But where is my fear that if I love her, I will lose her? And how those words came out of my lips so naturally.
I was freaking out!
I think I will have a panic attack.

I came out of the room, and searched for my phone.
As soon as I found it, I frantically called the one person I know would understand me.

"David Wellington here!", He said in a sleepy voice.

"I love her!", I uttered without knowing what else to do. Man! How did it come to love? And why the hell I never realised it?

He yawned, "And you called to tell me this and make me jealous!? Sorry Eric! But I have moved on from you!"

"David I am not joking!", I said exasperated, "I really love her! The words just came out like...She was sleeping the tiredness off, and I confessed it! God!!", I rubbed my face like a maniac.

I heard some shuffling and then he chuckled, "It's still morning, and she's tired? Eric?? What did you do?"

I stayed silent.
Nothing much. I took her virginity, broke my own temporary virginity. And realized I love her!

He gasped like the drama queen he is, "Did
Mr. Eric Ashton finally get laid?"

"Uh.."

I heard him squeal like a pig, "Oh my god! Finally I will be an uncle! Eric! Tell me the details!"

"I am not telling you anything!", I growled.

He snickered, "C'mon man! I am your best buddy!"

"Get lost!", I seethed.

"Hey! You realized you love her! But don't forget you have given her one hard time denying your feelings. I knew you are that vintage tube light that will eventually glow. So when you really confess, make it something grand, so that moment gets etched in her memory forever!"

"Okay!", I nodded like a patient student. Because I knew when it comes to love, and confession of it, I am a qualified dumbass!

"Now go to her! When she wakes up, she would want to see you beside her."
He wasn't wrong. I hung up when he said I should atleast say a thank you.
Thank you my foot! I pay for his online orders till date!

*

"Are you still sore!?", She shook her head, but I knew she is.

I went back to the kitchen and continued cooking while she was watching me from the dining room. 

I have been walking on eggshells since I realized 'that'. What if I say it again? How will I make that moment special for her?

I served her the soup noodles, and made some coffee for her. While she was eating, I was just watching her.
Even she looked happier!? She had a red glow in her skin, and the faint sunlight of the dusk was lighting up her hair beautifully.

"Erica? Where do you like more? States or Italy!?"

She narrowed her eyes obviously not expecting such question but answered nonetheless, "In States, I only have you. Here, I have you and everyone. Ofcourse, I like Italy more!"

Just then the doorbell rang. I knew what was to come, and so I went and received the parcel.

She was almost finished with her food, when I kept the thing before her, "For you.."

She looked puzzled for a while, "What is it Eric?"

"You see yourself!", I sat down beside her not blinking my eyes once. I wanted to see her reaction.

She unpacked the wrap over the silver box.
And then eventually opened it, to find the content inside.

Her eyes widened as soon as she looked at it. Several expressions crossed her eyes, but one thing was clear. She liked it.

"How is it?"

She shook her head smiling, "This is so beautiful!"

"I know you don't like extravagancy. But I also know that now since you are mine, you deserve to be treated like a queen!" I surrounded my arms around her, picking up the thing from the box, making her wear it.

A platinum chain, with the letter E dangling as a pendant. E was studded with her favourite emerald stones. That E stands for Eric if anyone ever had a doubt. But I think she did.

"Thank you so much Eric! This E for Erica looks so beautiful... just like..."

"E for Eric!", I cleared it.

She narrowed her eyes at me, "I wouldn't assume that! E for Erica!!"

I pulled her hard, and turned the pendant where my full name was carved in short, discrete way, such that one can only see it closely.

"Eric! Here! It is written! I knew you would pull this stunt. I also made a heart just after my 'C' so you don't act clever and add a 'A' there!"
I clarified and that made her laugh.

"You are such a possessive ass!", I got a comment but it is wrong that I like it?

*

I hate this dumbass Eric!😒
I don't know what it is that all my male characters turn against me as the story proceeds.

By the way, I didn't give much juicy details, because let me tell you, I am not comfortable in writing that. I don't know how I wrote one in UCDM or the BET!?
GOD! the bigger I am getting, the innocent my mind is becoming 😂🤣

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.3M 50.6K 47
My life should be great. I have an amazing job with one of the biggest event management companies around, and I have a wonderful boyfriend. Oh wait...
536 10 12
Regulus gets his brother out of their abusive home, but at what cost? Mature cause suicidal ideation
262K 11.4K 32
𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘀𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘳𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘒𝘀𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘸𝘒𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘡, 𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘳𝘢π˜₯𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘡...
1.6M 46.8K 50
He hates me...He hates me to such an extent that even though i am lawfully his he wouldnt accept me or look at me...because i am the reason he lost t...