Unprofessional | K.Th√

By Bangtan_sGirl

"This is not a cliché love story remember it Kim Taehyung. I am not a girl who belongs to a poor family and... More

Unprofessional
Prologue: The brightest day
Consequences [1]
Breakfast [2]
Car Ride [3]
Bro & BFF [4]
Shining [5]
Invitation [6]
Uncontrolled emotions[7]
Sketches[8]
Frustrated[9]
Italian [10]
Invited [11]
Dance and champagne [12]
Jealous [13]
Unbuttoned [14]
Working hours [15]
Inevitable offers [16]
Checklist [17]
Flight [18]
Room [19]
Blanket [20]
Itinerary pt.1 [21]
Itinerary pt.2 [22]
Itinerary pt.3 [23]
Itinerary pt.4 [24]
Prince charming [25]
Good Night [26]
Consent [27]
Touch [28]
Hang out [29]
Tease [30]
Tears [31]
Unconscious [33]
Shadow [34]
Like a woman [35]
Gun shot [36]
Confessed [37]
Eyes [38]
Guilty [39]
Lilac [40]
Home [41]
Lamington[42]
Ring [43]
Epilogue: Unprofessional
An Announcement

Apology [32]

13.2K 664 171
By Bangtan_sGirl

By ѕαкυяα

A hand was placed on my shoulder making me jump and turn around quickly.

"Oh you scared me." I breathed in relief watching it was Yoongi.

"Did you come here to visit mom?" I asked internally hoping for a positive answer.

"I don't think this is necessary to know Yoona. But why can I see dried tears stain on my little sisters face?" he asked and I looked away.

"It's nothing." I couldn't let him know.

"Taehyung called me." His words only confirmed what I feared. Was he not satisfied anough? He had to call my oppa to buy sympathy?

"Oh"

"He told me you ran out of house and your mobile was unreachable." He put his right arm over my right shoulder side hugging me a little. In others point of view this might not seem comforting enough but this was a little thing shared between the Min siblings. We found comfort in our own way.

"I- I was- he-"I couldn't complete my words as tears started to pour out. I hugged Yoongi tightly.

"It's okay. Cry as much as you want because after your crying session I had to knock some sense in your mind." this is the Yoongz way of comforting his crying sister.

"How did you know I am here?" I asked rubbing my nose on his sleeve. If it was some other time curses would be spitted from his mouth like a fountain.

"I know my sis. I know where she can go when she is angry on someone she loves." Yoongi said making me frown.

"Someone I love? But I was- WHAT! I don't love him." I yelled a little.

"Had I mentioned any 'him'?" his voice was grave yet I can feel the hint of banter in it.

"Are you here to comfort me or make the situation miserable oppa?" I asked with a straight face and a laugh was emitted from his mouth.

"I haven't even done anything and you yourself fell in your own trap. Yoona do you remember once you said denial on the decision of your heart only leads someone to distress? When you were trying to convince me about my feelings for Megan I had actually listened to you for once and asked her out yesterday-"I squealed in joy didn't even letting him finish.

"How could you hide such thing from me? Oh my God. My brother finally found a girlfriend. Congrats! My ship sailed. I played the best Cupid role ever." I happily announced momentarily forgetting all my sorrow.

"Thanks but that's not the point of my saying what I am trying to say is that you should listen to your own saying as well. Yoona you are hurting yourself by not accepting what your heart wants." his words hit me like cold ice.

"I know. I know I was denying but not anymore oppa. I had accepted it long time ago. I had accepted my heart." I looked at him sadly smiling.

"Then why are you hurting?"

"It's him oppa. It's him who is hurting me. He never really gives me any chance to explain. I am really tired of his supremacy. One time he acts like I mean something and the other time he acts like I don't even exist. What can I do?" my inside again felt like it was being crushed. Saying it in words added more sorrow in the pain.

"But running away isn't a solution. Talk with him. I know it's all because of a contract but you have to live with him Yoona. So running away might be a temporary escape but not a way out." he said.

"I feel like I have knocked enough sense in your brain and Taehyung's too-"

"You have talked to Taehyung?" I widened my eyes.

"Yeah you both needed some sense so being the elder person I did it. Now you two solve your own problem. Taehyung come inside." he yelled the last part looking towards the gate.

Taehyung was here? All this time?

"Yoongi are you out of your mind? Why the fuck did you bring him here?" I whispered panicking. What if he had heard our conversation?

"Language and honorific you brat." he said making me roll my eyes.

"Come here brother and solve your shits with her and from next time don't dare to wake me up from my nap." he said towards the figure which was entering through the gate slowly, looking to the side.

I looked away from him as soon as he reached where we were sitting.

"It's my cue to go." with that Yoongi disappeared like a magician.

Witchcraft- sorry Catcraft.

As soon as he left, the atmosphere fell into silence. Not one of those awkward ones but more like the grave silence that could even cut glasses.

Sun light had diminished already leaving the sky in a dark bluish hue that was waiting to be turned black soon.

"I had talked with Ms. Song for legal actions." Taehyung broke the silence but I remained quite.

"I had called Hoseok and he explained the whole situation to me. Others called me as well and said that they would help too. The article has already been taken down by Ara and the publisher of that article is contacted as well. We will soon know who did this and-"I cut him off.

"Are you here to fill me with excuses? If so then please go. I am not in the state to listen to your crap." my voice was barely above whisper.

"I know what I did was wrong but have you ever tried to understand me? Have you ever tried to listen to me? Do you think you are the only one suffering always?" His voice made me look at him. It was different. The coldness was deficient but the deep voice sounded softer.

I felt something unusual there which I couldn't decipher. Was it hurt?

"What do you mean? Have you ever tried talking to me? Do you even think about anyone else than you? What did I deserve to be yelled at like that?" I snapped at him voice cracking a little at the end.

"So what do you expect me to do? Do you know because of that article gossips in the whole business industry had started? Do you even understand the relevance of one scandal?" his voice was a little higher.

"And you believed it? A baseless article is more pertinent than my own words? No Taehyung I am not giving excuses. I am not even compelled to answer your bullshits enquiries. I went to you thinking at least you would trust me." My voice was filled with bitterness.

"Trust? How much do you know about trusting Yoona?" his words were filled with mockery.

"Trust is like a paper; once it's crumbled it can't be perfect again. From my childhood I have seen how trusting people only lead to misery. I used to trust people too. I used to love people too. But I ended being betrayed and that is by the two closest people in my life." his eyes were on the horizon but his vision was far away from here.

"Wh-what happened?" my voice was barely audible, kinda scared to ask but I couldn't hold back my desire to know him entirely; to untangle all the mysteries from his past.

What made him like this?

"You really want to know?" his voice felt so light and gentle. It was genuine.

"Yes. Yes Tae I want to know. I want to know what made you like this." I said as sighing.

"My mom and dad both were eminent business persons on their own field. They were considered as one of the elites in the industry. Their hard work was the reason behind their success.

Their marriage was also for business purpose. After their marriage both companies collided; their profits increasing on peak level. The revenue of both companies always charted on top.

But fulfillment was not the word for them. They wanted more. The importance of money was beyond their family. We were insignificant to them.

Hyung and I used to live with our nanny but she was always busy on her phone. When hyung was old enough to cook he used to cook for both of us.

Seeing mom and dad was rare, occasional. On week days they were absent. On weekends they were barely home and even if they were spending time with us was a nuisance for them since they were tired from all the works.

Their own children were abandoned. We were always bribed with gifts, foods and money but never love or affection.

I used to be a quite person, weak, not capable of doing anything alone. I was bullied a lot in school too. Nobody really cared for the weak little kid.

Everyone except my grandmother. She was the only person who genuinely cared for me, loved me endearingly. She pulled me closer even if I tried to walk away; nurturing me with all her attention.

When I became a teen all the ignorance of my parents became miserable. I started losing faith in love and these entire tying two people together in the name of a ritual. I started ignoring my friends, my hyung and everyone else.

I started acting aloof, detached. I started creating distance from everyone, creating a fence surrounding me which was impossible to break.

My grandma was the only person to go beyond it. She was the only one to see the vulnerable me.

But my parents were too occupied to notice; too diligent to observe the behavioral changes in their son. The only thing that was concerning to them was to build me in such a way so that I can accomplish their business in future and bring great achievements.

Both of them were people of precision. One mistake and there won't be a second chance so when I failed in my exam they threatened me of disowning.

From that day I decided to not take a single penny from them. I started working hard. My ambition was to build my own company to dethrone them. It was all going well to. My grades were improving but" he stopped a little for breathing and when I looked at him his eyes were glossy.

It was unpredictable. The man who had shown no emotions except coldness was having tears threatening to fall.

This was a different Taehyung. This was the vulnerable person which was kept hidden from the outside world. That was kept safely in that cold façade of the Kim Taehyung.

Momentarily I disregarded all the words of disdain that he had thrown towards me and cupped the side of his cheek with my one hand.

"Then what?"

"She died, my grandma died from cardiac arrest. I was barely adult at that time. I couldn't explain in words how much devastated I felt. As if the invisible aura of protection was ravaged. "Our eyes met and for the first time I saw his eyes filled with anything but coldness.

As if emotions were flooding through his eyes; all those emotions that were trapped inside.

"I am so sorry." my voice was filled with grief.

"Don't because that was not the end. After one month of her death my parents divorced.

Both of them were having illegitimate affairs. Both of them! They went behind each other's back to- to pleasure themselves. I even heard dad saying how much of a good fuck his girlfriend was." a single tear rolled down his cheek.

"So they just decided to divorce and that is when after all these years they came to us, their kids.

They just wanted an heir, a perfect achiever to promote their business more but it we couldn't take that anymore. Hyung was an adult so he took the responsibility of me and we left them.

We had struggled a lot but hyung never let me feel that. He always took good care of me but I became like this. Cold, distant and my only ambition were to be successful." he wiped his tear. The coldness in his voice reoccurring.

"I am sorry; I never knew your childhood was this much messed up. I have always thought of you to be one of those people who are suckers for money. I am sorry." I said voice quivering a little.

And then I did something unexpected taking him by surprise. I swiftly grabbed his arm pulling him closer and engulfing him in a hug.

People say despite all the coldness one always finds warmth in people they love.

I felt his warmth.

He didn't even push me away.

"That's why I don't trust people and I am not going to change myself. I had trusted my parents. I had loved my parents but in return I got nothing. Nothing!" I could feel him scoffing while his chin was my shoulder.

"Not everyone is like them Tae." the nickname slipped from my tongue casually. "Not everyone is unworthy of trust. What you had said to me really- really hurt me a lot." my voice was cracking again.

"I know you had a rough past but you should always give another chance." I said as he broke the hug.

"And what if you break the trust again?" his voice was a little harsh.

"I won't. I just want you to be happy. Nobody can live like this. Everyone needs love." my voice was assuring. I looked at his eyes that had the remaining of emotions left. They were alluring and I could get lost in them anytime.

"Why are you being so willing." his face was so closed to me.

"I had always given you anything but pain. You are trapped in an impasse of melancholy because of me. Then why? Why are you so willing to get me out of this stupor? In return you will get nothing but more pain." he exhaled.

His words felt different.

"Because I have already given my heart to you." ......

A/N: Triple update in a span of 1 minute... now bow down peasants..

kidding 

but you can still bow down

Anyway

This story will probably have 10 more chaps.. i dont even know myself.. 

Also i hope everyone is doing well.. and D-2 snatched my soul

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 15.5K 101
SLICE OF LIFE (short chapters) Kim Seokjin, the youngest from Kim's family, was force to marry Jeon Jungkook, a complete stranger which he never drea...
259K 10.7K 48
Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok are typical celebrity couple everyone talks about. A cold CEO and a charming model complete each other perfectly. Or that...
225K 10.4K 83
Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungkook who is the son of the owner of Jeon I...
1.9K 153 3
𝐋ove is weakest when there is more doubt & insecurity than trust, but love is strongest when we learn to trust in spite of insecurities. Andthis is...