Billionaire's Baby ✓

Por fanaticwriterr

He needs a heir for him to acquire his grandfather's property and he wants it without getting into any relati... Más

Billionaire's Baby
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Epilogue
Spin-Off
Questions + Facts
1 Million Reads!
Bonus Chapter

Chapter Nine

57.6K 3.4K 88
Por fanaticwriterr

Chapter nine

Aditya smiled nervously at the kids who were giving him suspicious looks while Zevah just rolled her eyes. What was so interesting in the guy that everyone was staring at him?

Srishti smiled in his direction and informed the kids, "He's my friend, Aditya."

Zevah frowned and a look of displeasure settled on her face. She saw Aditya giving her best friend a grateful look and Srishti blinking her eyes in assurance.

And she hated every bit of it. Not because she had even a bit of liking towards the guy or didn't like them together but simply because he was already stealing her best friend. And she would no way share her with anyone.

Any which ways he already had his best friend, then why was he keen on befriending Srishti?

She was still frowning at Aditya's way when a tap on her shoulder brought her out of her trance. She looked at Srishti who was staring at her with her raised eyebrows.

Zevah nodded her head and immediately clutched her hand tightly pulling her closer, confusing Srishti. She then glared at Aditya who wasn't even looking their way and was busy with the kids.

"What's wrong, Zevah? Why do you keep glaring at the poor guy?" Srishti questioned and Zevah's frown deepened.

"Why do you keep siding with him? Are you his best friend or mine?" She scowled looking at her and Srishti stared at her amused. What had gotten into her?

"I hate him!" She snapped just when Srishti opened her mouth to speak and then left leaving her surprised.

────────

It was around nine that Srishti returned to the mansion with a smile playing on her lips. She definitely had a good time at her place with her people and if not entirely but Aditya was getting including in that list.

She had realised that Zevah was jealous of Aditya because she was getting more comfortable with him and it made her laugh and love her even more. Because such a best friend was only rare.

She walked towards her room when a voice called her from behind. She stopped but did not turn around because she didn't want to spoil her mood.

"Were you with Aditya?" He asked staring at her back and she could feel his eyes on her.

She was for once glad that he didn't ask her about where she was and why was she so late because that would have surely made her lose her mind.

"Yes." She answered simply and waited for him to speak.

"If you don't want to be associated with me or be on the news channel the first thing in the morning then I suggest you to stop going out with my friend. You can't be this careless." His voice was cold and instead it riled her up.

She turned around to give him a piece of his mind but he was already gone. Gritting her teeth she took deep breaths and calmed herself before leaving for her room.

Another week passed and soon they were called by for the pregnancy test. Srishti was nervous and praying for the results to be positive whereas Sahil sat unaffected.

"Mrs. Malhotra," She was called and the retort was on the tip of her tongue but she gulped it down.

A while later the tests were done and they waited inside the doctor's cabin for the results. Srishti kept fidgeting with her hands and kept glancing at the door every now and then. She would glance at Sahil as well but he was too immersed in his phone.

"Hello, Mr. & Mrs. Malhotra. Sorry to keep you waiting but the results are here." He said with a fake smile and looked at Sahil who was piercing his confidence with his gaze.

He took out the papers and read then before masking the disappointment on his face. The doctor looked at Srishti's hopeful face and with a solemn look declared the result.

"I'm sorry but the results are negative. She is not pregnant. We're really sorry Mrs. Malhotra." Finally it was done and the doctor felt relieved just because he was going to get rid of Sahil Malhotra.

Srishti went numb for a second as she stared at the doctor, his words ringing in her ears.

Negative.

Negative.

Negative.

She was not pregnant.

It felt like a whole bucket of ice was poured over her. She felt her eyes brimming as she bit her lip to stop the sobs. She heard the distant formalities between the doctor and Sahil but she couldn't focus on anything.

She really wanted all this to be dream and wake up on her bed with the kids laughing and shouting in the background. How had her life taken such a big turn? Was she really this unlucky?

"Srishti?" She blinked her eyes to clear her vision and looked up at him. He had no disappointment in his eyes. No pain, no remorse, nothing. They were still blank. What was he? Did he not have emotions or was he so cold that he didn't want to show them?

Didn't he want a child? Then why was he not sad? In that moment he truly looked like a monster to her.

"Let's go." He announced and the next second walked out of there without giving her another glance. She followed behind silently and they left for the mansion.

After dropping her, Sahil left for his work and called Aditya as well.

────────

"Rohit, make sure that the doctor or anyone from that hospital keeps this information confidential. If so much as even a tiny piece of information, like me visiting the hospital goes out, you're dead." Sahil threatened and Rohit nodded sighing to himself.

Another one added to the list. Now it was nothing new for him and even his threats felt usual.

The door opened and Aditya walked in and Rohit took his leave. He sat on the chair and leaned back relaxing. They stared at each other not saying anything for almost fifteen minutes.

"You will fall in love with me if you stare at me for another second." Aditya snickered but Sahil didn't stop.

"Okay, now it's getting creepy. Tell me why have you called me here?" Sahil smirked suddenly and Aditya looked suspicious.

"What have you done?" He questioned narrowing his eyes as Sahil looked every bit of smug.

"Played a game. Won." Sahil replied not explaining further and Aditya realised he was talking about Srishti. He grew worried thinking what he must have done because he knew that his best friend won't even explain it to him even if asked.

"You know, Sahil, I wouldn't have cared about your games had it been anyone else but this is Srishti and she is every bit of naive for you to play these games. So stop before you regret every bit of it." There were only few occasions where Aditya Singhania was serious and when it would come to his close ones, he could even turn ruthless.

"Why? You barely know her and you're already being protective of her
What's the catch?" Sahil asked looking uninterested but Aditya could see something in his eyes which was never seen before.

"I don't know but she is unlike other girls out there. She is different, innocent and I believe she's even unaware of what kind of devil you are. And if you are going to taint her, remember, before anyone else, you won't be able to forgive yourself." It were the words or the warning in Aditya's eyes but Sahil did not like it even a bit.

Infact he hated it.

And he knew the reason was, Srishti. Just her mere presence was enough to bring a crack in his years of friendship.

────────

Srishti sat in her room lost in her thoughts. There was too much going inside her head and she didn't know how to stop it.

The results came out negative. She was not pregnant. But there was something missing. She felt like she was missing out on something. What? She had no idea but it was constantly nagging her.

Also now that she couldn't conceive through her method, she knew she will have to abide by his rules. And she wasn't even prepared. Of course it will be with her consent but only verbal one.

She sighed suddenly exhausted and dropped herself on the bed. It was too much for her. Way too much.

Just as she was about to close her eyes, her phone rang irritating her. She made a face and saw Sahil calling her. Without any interest she picked it up and pressed it on her ear.

"Pack your things and get out of my mansion." He said coldly but she could even sense the rage behind it.

She sat up with a jerk, fully awake and stared at the wall ahead, dumbfounded.

"What?" She whispered and heard nothing which made her doubt about the previous statement. Maybe she was hearing things now.

"I said, get out of my mansion and don't show me your face ever again. The contract is terminated and I've got nothing to do with you anymore." He gritted out and her eyes widened.

"Stop playing, Mr. Malhotra. I don't trust you even a bit. Who knows you throw me out of the house now and then file a suit against me the next second for breaching the contract. I'm not that stupid and I'm not leaving." She snapped back and held the phone tightly.

"Listen, Srishti, don't test my patience and leave before I come back. Or else you'll face the consequences." With that the line was disconnected and she was already fuming.

What the hell!

She very well knew what he meant by 'consequences' and if anything she wasn't scared this time instead ready for it.

I won't be able to post regularly but I'll try.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

380K 20.4K 52
❝What sin did I commit in my past life that I have to tolerate you in this life?" "A very grave one for which you're still paying." She replied in an...
75.8K 4.4K 37
𝘜𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘯...
281K 17.4K 92
"It's look perfect in you finger" ...... the boy said "but I'm afraid" ...the girl said "buy why , what makes you afraid?"..... "this new relations...
1.3M 24.7K 22
she was Forced to marry him.. she just did this to save her mother She thought he hated her but what happen when everything around her was just lies...