Dead and Not Buried

By makeandoffer

Leah Preston was a normal 17 year old girl, until she wakes up and finds herself staring at her own lifeless... More

Dead and Not Buried
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The day i died.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- My lifeless body.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Parties, Ghosts & Ex-Lax.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Misleading text messages.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- 'Nothing about me is pea sized'
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The boyfriend.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- 'You don't have to touch me'
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Feeling my presence.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The Haunted Cafeteria.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Naked arguments.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The night it changed.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The morning after
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Invasion of privacy
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Laughing fits.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The ride home.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Psychic Ruth.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Talking it through.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Not playing fair.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The best friend.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- A slut, or a murdering hoe?
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Didn't know she had it in her.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Pool parties and the killer.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Denial.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Getting the plan together.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Slip of the tongue confessions.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Oakley Lake.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Watching my death.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk-To pull this off, you need to be crazy..
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Under questioning.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Final Goodbyes.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The Light (FINAL CHAPTER)

I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Little white lies?

504K 16.6K 5.9K
By makeandoffer

JARED POV

What the hell is that bitch doing to me?!

When she apparated out of my room last night after basically rejecting me, all I wanted to do was smash everything in my sight. She got to me that much. Normally I would be used to her making digs at me and telling me how I disgust her, because deep down I know she didn’t mean it.

I mean we slept together for Christ sake; I can’t disgust her that much!

It was the fact that lately, it seemed like the worst thing that could happen is for me to touch her. I don’t think I’d be so pissed if it wasn’t for the fact that she lets people walk through her ghost self without even flinching, but if I go to poke the girl she will apparated away from me before I can blink.

In health class I didn’t even register anything going on around me. The only thing that knocked me back to reality was when I heard her laugh at the back of the class, and the whole gay porn incident.

That was pretty hard to miss.

So, she seems to think Eve can feel her presence? I scoffed to myself. If only that was the case from the beginning then Eve could deal with Leah. I wouldn’t have to put up with the girl that makes me want to rip all the hairs off of my head.

Our little ‘encounter’ in the hallway earlier probably made me look like I was stoned outta my face due to the fact I was having an argument with the oxygen around me. As I walked to my drama class, I had to fight the urge to go back and apologise to Leah.

What I said to her was out of order. And if I'm being honest, a complete lie.

I knew that would hurt her, and I wanted her to feel like I felt last night.

Truth is, she was that special.

I had been with a lot of girls, to the point where I did worry for the health of ‘not so little Jared’ between my legs, but none of these girl ever stuck out in my mind.

But she did.

I could never tell her this because she is the one girl who seems to actually hurt my feelings. If it wasn’t for her, I’d question the fact if I even had feelings to be honest.

Grrr, that girl drives me crazy!

I had realised I've been having a full on conversation in my head, which supports my ‘Leah is driving me crazy theory’. I had now reached the drama room, and I was quite thankful for this lesson because the teacher gave us a 10 minute talk at the beginning, about god knows what, then basically said study period. I sighed in relief.

Then my relief quickly turned to frustration as I looked up and saw Carmen strutting towards me with a ‘seductive’ smile on her lips. Well, what she thought was seductive. That girl is way too easy to be seductive.

She sat down on the chair next to me, and angled herself towards me. I was leaning back casually in my chair, not feeling the need to move just to greet her. Even though technically I think we may be dating. I don’t even know any more.

I felt her body lean forward towards me, and her hand rubbing against my leg, trailing closer and closer to the little soldier downstairs.

“You know baby, I still have not thanked you properly for saving my life the other day” she whispered sexily in my ear, her hand trailing higher and higher to the point where I think what she is doing can be classed as some sort of out of clothes h*ndjob.

I looked down at my crotch, and waited.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I don’t get it, all I have to do is watch Leah mess about and dance to Rihanna fully clothed in my room without her even touching me, and I get a hard on.

But when a willing, easy hot girl is rubbing her hand on my genitals, there is not one slight hint of a reaction.

Again, my head screamed in frustration. What the hell is that freaking ghost doing to me?!

“Baby?” she asked when I didn’t reply.

“Jared, as hard as it may be, could you refrain your girlfriend to do that in the middle of my classroom?” The drama teacher asked, referring to Carmen’s eager hand on my trousers. Carmen unwillingly took her hand off.

Normally I would smirk in this situation, I'm a player, and it’s what would be expected of me. But I could not take my mind off the annoying little ghost. I sighed, sort of in defeat.

I had to suck it up and help Leah, that’s why she’s still here. She needs find the person that killed her.

I suddenly remembered that Carmen was suspect number one. As that thought flashed across my mind, I had hold onto the sides of my chair to stop myself from choking the blonde slut.

After calming myself down a little, I realised that I don’t think I believed Carmen is the killer. It doesn’t take a genius to realise I don’t like the girl, but I don’t think she is a murderer.

If she wasn’t our only suspect, it would mean I’d be free from having to spend time with her, and can finally give Carmen the boot. Then I remembered how Leah has a tendency to think she is always right, so there would be no talking her out of this whole Carmen killing her thing without proof.

So I clenched my jaw as I spoke to Carmen. “If you really want to thank me, why don’t I come over later tonight?”

Her face lit up “That sounds good to me baby, I’ll show you just how grateful I am.”

I forced a smirk. Why aren’t I getting excited knowing that a hot girl is basically giving me an open invitation inside her open legs? I may have to consider medical help.

So, I had a reason to go round her house later, which meant I could snoop through her room and look for Leah’s phone. I could always start the snooping now though...

“Carmen what were you doing Monday night?” I was fed up of beating around the bush, so I thought I might as well just ask her straight. Monday was the night Leah was killed, so we needed to find out where Carmen was that night.

 She looked taken back at my question.

“Hm- What? Monday? Why do you ask?” She stuttered.

“Yeah Monday night after school, what were you doing?” I repeated coldly.

“I was at home all night” she replied quickly. She was acting way too suspiciously.

“Really? I tried ringing you Monday night to see if we could spend some time together but I couldn’t get hold of you?” I lied. I noticed her look a little panicky.

“I didn’t have any missed cal-”

“Well whatever I rang you, so how come you didn’t answer?” I cut her off. I was lying I know, but her trying to catch me out was seriously pissing me off.

“I lost my phone Monday, and then found it again Tuesday morning. I left it in Mummy’s car and completely forgot about it” she answered in one quick breath, and giving a shaky laugh at the end.

Yep, she was definitely lying. I should know, half my sentences are lies. I mean seriously thank god the whole Pinocchio thing isn’t true because I would probably impale people with the size my nose would be.

“Anyway baby comes round at about 5 tonight?” she quickly changed the subject.

I was once again gripping hold of the sides of my chair to stop myself from wrapping my hands around her neck and strangling her. I had no choice. After her answers just now, I'm starting to believe that Carmen could very well have killed Leah. This means I had to go round Carmen’s tonight and find the phone. As soon as I found that then we would know for sure.

So, Leah may be right after all...

Of course I'm not admitting that to, I do not want my penis trapped in a door.

 It seems to be on the fritz right now anyway.

I know of all people Leah would probably hold me to my word about that as well.

“I’ll be round at about 7” I told her firmly. She nodded quickly and smiled. She got off her feet and kissed me. She was obviously going for the lingering kiss, but I found myself actually looking at my watch at one point wondering when it would be over. Finally it stopped, and she strutted away from me.

 Carmen didn’t even argue back saying ‘it’s my house and you come round when I say’. I hated that about some girls, they had no backbone. They would allow me to walk all over them without complaining, never once standing up to me. I think every girl I've ever been with has been like that.

All except one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Molly By Reignbow

Mystery / Thriller

6K 254 50
Kalahni Taylor wants nothing more than to stay in Miami with her boyfriend, Dominic, and her best friend, Veronica, but she can't. With her mom's job...
31 13 19
15 year old Avery Mitchell had a wonderful life; amazing parents, a good school life and best of all, she had her best friend, Cameron Chadwick to be...
2.7K 142 17
“Please! You have to help me! I don’t know what the hell is happening to me!” “Cassie…don’t you remember what happened?” “What are you talking about...
61 16 33
For Luke, the summer after his sophomore year of high school was meant to be spent enjoying the Miami sun and skateboarding with his best friend Max...