Alex Turner • ONE SHOTS

By alexturnerlv

❗ COMPLETED BOOK! As the title says, these will be random one shots stories about the reader and Alex Turner. More

𝙲𝙻𝙰𝚆𝚂!
𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.
𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎?
𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝟷𝟷.
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚞𝚗.
𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎.
𝙾𝚑 𝚠𝚘𝚠, 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎.
𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗?
𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚍, 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎.
𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗?
𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎.
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕?
𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎?
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚊𝚠𝚗𝚎𝚍.
𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝.
𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜.
𝚆𝚑𝚢'𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑?
𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞.
𝙰𝚗𝚡𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔.
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚍𝚘.
𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕.
Please Read!
𝙸... 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝.
𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛.
𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚢.
@𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚐𝚞𝚢
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜, 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝.
Let's get lost!
This girl will be the death of me.

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐.

6.7K 94 113
By alexturnerlv

PART ONE.

You had many hobbies, but since you were a kid, your passion was playing the violin. One day, you got the most important call you would get in a while:

"WHAT?" -You exclaimed, getting up from your sofa. -"You're not kidding, right?"

"No, y/n, i'm not." -Your best friend said. -"You know I talked to Mike and he wants to meet you, so..."

"So..." -You waited for him to end his sentence.

"So maybe you could join a band!" -He said. You could feel his mile through the phone.

You couldn't handle it anymore and screamed. -"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!"

"Well you better do, I gave him your number so he probably will call you soon and give you all the details."

"Oh my god, okay. Thank you so much!" -Your heartbeat was going like crazy.

"You don't need to thank me. I'm so happy for you, y/n." -You heard him sigh proudly. -"Now I have to go, call me whenever you know anything, okay?"

"I will." -You smiled. -"Goodbye."

"Bye y/n."

He hang up and you started jumping all over the living room. If everything went alright, it would be such an important opportunity and a great experience. And curiosity was eating you out: what was the band? when were they going to call you? will they count on you or not?

With all the questions going through your mind, you didn't notice your phone ringing. You ran for it and answered the call. "Hello?" -You asked.

"Good afternoon, am I talking with y/n y/s?"

"Yes, it is me."

"Perfect. Let me introduce myself: I am Mike and i'm "The Last Shadow Puppets" manager. We have been told you are impressive playing the violin and we still need one more person to play at the shows." -He said. You were biting your lower lip nervously.

"So is there any possibility we could see you playing, and if you agree, maybe join us on your?" -He continued and your eyes went open like plates.

"O-Of course, yes! There is no problem." -You said. -"Just tell me when and where, and i'll be there with my violin." -You giggled.

• • •

The meeting was three days after that call, and it couldn't have gone any more perfect.

Mike was really nice, and when you started playing, you could feel he liked it. When you finished your two songs, he stood up and clapped.

"That was incredible, y/n." -He said. You could see in his face that he was in fact, delighted.

"Thank you very much." -You smiled. -"That means a lot to me."

"You're welcome, i'm just saying the truth. You're really good and we can't lose the opportunity to have you with us." -He smiled walking up to you. -"So y/n, will you accept and come with us on tour?"

"Oh my God, yes, of course!" -You exclaimed and put your violin into its case. -"I'm speechless, I don't know how to thank you for all this!"

"You truly deserve it, and their shows will be so much better with you on stage." -You were shaking slightly.

Before leaving, he told you everything you needed to know about the tour: when it started and when it ended, who would you meet there, your salary, the rules and many more things. Now you knew the tour started in one month.

• • •

One month later.

Today was the day. You met with Mike at the airport. You both were the only ones who were going in this flight, or at least that's what you thought. You found him waiting for you outside.

"Hello Mike." -You smiled, approaching him.

"Good morning, y/n." -He smiled back. -"How are you? Are you ready?"

"I'm a bit nervous, who am I kidding." -You laughed. -"But i'm so happy to be here, and so ready."

You both started walking, looking for your plane. -"Don't be nervous, you'll be alright. Miles and Alex are here and they're really nice, you'll get along with them."

You looked at him. -"Miles and Alex?"

"Yeah, they are the singers, remember? They're coming with us on the plane."

"Oh, alright!"

After about fifteen minutes, you both already were in the terminal, Mike was looking for the two other guys. You couldn't help him because you didn't know how they looked like. Then he spot them and walked up to Alex and Miles.

They were laughing and joking. One of them had his head shaved and his laugh was really funny, and the other guy had his hair long, he was skinny and he probably could stab you with his jawline if he wanted to.

"Miles, Alex." -Mike said smiling, catching their attention. They both turned around.

"Hey, Mike." -One of them said. -"Oh, hello. Who are you?"

"I'm y/n y/s. I'll be one of the violinists." -You smiled.

"That's amazing! I'm Miles, Miles Kane." -He smiled back.

"And i'm Alex Turner, it's a pleasure to meet you." -He also smiled but not showing his teeth.

"It's nice to meet you two as well." -You honestly said.

"Well, now that we all know each other... let's get going!" -Mike exclaimed and we all followed him. They walked fast, you were a bit behind.

Alex turned around. -"You okay?" -He asked looking and waiting for you.

"Yeah, it's just that you walk faster than I do and this suitcase weighs more than an airplane itself." -You rolled your eyes and he laughed.

"Give it to me." -He lifted his arm, trying to get the bag.

"Oh no, don't worry, really, I-"

"Giiiiive it to me." -He repeated again, and when you handed it to him, he half smiled. -"That's it."

"Thank you." -You both smiled at each other.

"Holy shit, it does weigh a lot." -He snorted and you laughed.

"I warned you." -You shrugged.

• • •

Entering the plane.

The seats were in couples, but before you could wonder where you were going to sit, you noticed Miles and Mike siting together. Alright.

"Hope you don't mind siting with me during all the flight." -You heard Alex from behind you.

"You carried my heavy suitcase all the way, I wouldn't complain." -You giggled and sat next to the window.

"Just because of that?" -He pouted.

"No." -You laughed. -"You seem very nice."

"Oh, cheers love." -He sat next to you and groaned, closing his eyes.

"You tired?" -You asked him, trying not to let silence fill the plane.

"A little bit, yeah." -He leaned his head on the back of the seat. -"But I want to know about you. You say I seem nice, but you seem interesting."

You pressed your lips hiding a smile. -"Oh and... what do you want to know?"

"Mmm..." -He thought. -"Since when do you play violin?"

"Since I was six." -You smiled at him.

"Just six? Really?" -He looked at you, impressed. -"I guess the violin was bigger than you at that moment." -He laughed.

"Well you're not very wrong tho. I actually didn't reach the strings properly."

"That would be so cute to see." -He laughed a bit more. -"Then I guess you like what you do."

"Yeah, it's my passion. And it has helped me in my worst moments, you know?" -You looked at him. -"It helped me more than actual people."

"Music is always a good scape for everything. I know that feeling as well... When I play the guitar or sing I forget about every single problem. And it feels... good." -He looked at you too.

"Exactly." -You said, but it ended up being more like a whisper. -"It's nice I finally feel understood."

"Same." -He smiled.

You talked a bit more about his band, how he met Miles, where he was from, and you talked about yourself too. He was truly interested in everything. That kind of warmed your heart.

Suddenly you felt him close his eyes until he fell asleep. When you were talking with him you were so interested in what he was saying that you didn't realise how beautiful he was. Now that you looked at him, you noticed every detail of his face.

All you remember was looking at him, then your eyes closed too.

You don't know how much time passed, but when you opened your eyes slowly, you realised you had your head on his shoulder, and he had his on your head. His arms folded. You didn't want to move because you didn't know if he was still asleep. You took a big breath.

"You awake already?" -Alex asked with a raspy voice.

"Yeah, eh..." -You blushed. -"Sorry about that, it must have been a bit uncomfortable."

"Not at all... it's not like your head weighs as much as your suitcase." -He smiled at you. -"And your hair smells so good."

"Thank you, I will lend you my shampoo someday if you want." -You both laughed.

-"That would be..." -He yawned and stretched. -"...amazing."

"That man just yawned!" -You heard Miles scream on the other side of the plane, pointing at Alex. He burst out laughing.

You frowned and looked at him, not understanding a thing. He looked at you giggling. -"It's a long story, i'll explain it to you someday."

"I hope so, I want to laugh too." -You smiled at him and then looked through the window.

• • •

When you all arrived to the hotel, you talked to the receptionist so he would give you the keys, and then you headed to your hotel room.

Before you could enter it, you felt a hand on your arm. You turned around to find Alex. You smiled.

"Hey." -He said.

"Hi again, do you need something?" -You asked.

"Well, I was going to tell you if you want to go out to dinner later? You know, after resting a little bit?" -He tilted his head when he asked the second question.

"Sounds like a plan." -You smiled big.

"I think it'd be just the two of us, though." -He continued, resting one hand on his hip. -"Miles is sick after the flight, and I think Mike has some business to do."

"Don't worry, it's okay." -You leaned on the door frame. -"I'll see you later, then?"

"Yes, be ready in two hours and a half, okay?"

"Alright, and tell Miles to get better soon." -You felt bad for him.

"I will." -He smiled and left.

____________________________________________

I don't know why but I always make stories that seem to need a second part, so yeah, you'll have it soon.
Hope you liked this one.
🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 2.4K 16
| Alex Turner/Reader | An eccentric hotel owner and an inquisitive writer find solace in each other when they both seemed to be at the edge of rock b...
28.4K 436 9
You and Alex as parents ♥
218K 5.6K 50
"You got a middle name?" "Arabella." (Under editing)
79.1K 1K 30
A series of Alex Turner's One Shots. Mostly fluff !! At the beginning of each chapter, there is an Alex gif from a certain era, which will indicate A...