Dystopia |Jikook|πŸŽ€

By The_Elegant_One

Park Jimin is broke. Being a 24 year old law university graduate, he is jobless and is living in a old apartm... More

β˜† Prologue β˜†
β˜†1β˜†
β˜†2β˜†
β˜†3β˜†
β˜†4β˜†
β˜†6β˜†
β˜†7β˜†
β˜†8β˜†
β˜†9β˜†
β˜†10β˜†
β˜†11β˜†
β˜†12β˜†
β˜†13β˜†
β˜†14β˜†
β˜†15β˜†
β˜†16β˜†
β˜†17β˜†
β˜†18β˜†
β˜†19β˜†
β˜†20β˜†
β˜†21β˜†
β˜†22β˜†
β˜†23β˜†
β˜†24β˜†
β˜†25β˜†
β˜†26β˜†
β˜†27β˜†
β˜†28β˜†
β˜†29β˜†
β˜†30β˜†
β˜†31β˜†
β˜†32β˜†
β˜†Special Chapterβ˜†
β˜†Epilogueβ˜†

β˜†5β˜†

1.2K 136 26
By The_Elegant_One

Vote Goal: 20
Let's be positive <3 Thank you so much for 30+READS. Love you guys.

☆☆ Chapter Five ☆☆

☆☆ Emotional Test ☆☆

If you ask one thing that I am good in, then I would say it is controlling my emotions.

Well I did cry during the last two tests..but that's because it was physical pain!

I can withstand emotional pain pretty well.

Like the time my mom and dad died, I only broke the doctor's hand..nothing oh so seriously.

I KNOW THAT'S NOT CONVINCING BUT I AM GOOD IN CONTROLLING MY EMOTIONS.

"You do know that I can hear your thoughts right?" Hoseok whispered to me as I rolled my eyes.

"Don't listen in then..stupid vampire" I snorted as he chuckled.

And yet again I am blushing...because  he looked so handsome.

"Oh well thank you" he grinned as I slapped his arm playfully.

I heard someone clear their throat, so I turned to see who it was.

Look who we have here..stupid King and his son.

Thank Lucifer Lord that devils can't hear into people's thoughts..or else I would be dead by now.

"Yes. So this man will be reading into my mind and then he will be testing my emotions by questioning me stupid things..and if I keep my emotions in check, then I will become Jungk- Prince Jungkook's adviser, right?" I asked carelessly, brushing my hair back.

"Yeah, don't let your emotions run wild. They are hard to control" Jungkook said, smirking.

What is wrong with that stupid handsome Prince?

I am going to punch his handsome face, and put a dent in it.

He is thinking that I won't win in this too ah..if I don't become his adviser, he will make me his SLAVE!

I can't let that happen.

Never will I ever become that devil's slave.

I turned to the man who I assume is a Vampire too.

He had a book in his hand. The book looked like an bible, but Vampires can't hold bibles in hand right? They will turn to bats lel, or turn into ashes, I don't know.

"I am atheist" He said making me nod. Oh shit, he can read my mind! Fuck! Did he hear everything?

"This is not a bible" he adds, "This is Mind map. It helps me to concentrate. As you know *smirk* Vampires can read others thoughts. But they can't read into their past without training and concentration. And I trained in mind reading for hundreds of years to reach this stage of directly working under thee King" the man explained with a stoic look, his smirk vanishing now.

FML.

I am starting to hate these vampires..fucking mind reading blood suckers.

Oh shit, there is two vampires in this room, and both of them read my thoughts! FUCK!

I looked at Hoseok who was busy talking with the King, but the smirk represented that he fucking knew!

Turning to the other vampire, he was talking with Jungkook.

But he was looking directly at ME!

Well they can't do anything to me, anyway.

*snicker*

"Time for the test of Emotions. You, Park Jimin, will be questioned by, Kim Namjoon, a really talented and brilliant mind reader, we are glad to have here. Emotional questions to be more precise. If you cry or tell him to stop, then you failed the test. Be aware that, your darkest secrets may be revealed" Hoseok clapped his hand as Namjoon nods and sits in the chair.

I stared at the chair opposite to him, and got the gist that I have to sit there. So I did.

For the first few minutes, I should be staring at the man in front of me..who was supposedly Kim Namjoon.

He said for hundreds of years, he took practice to finally read minds..so was he really old..like REALLY old.

But he looks handsome. From his neatly groomed silver hair, smooth tan skin to his tall form, he looked handsome...and hot.

I don't even care at this point, if that man will know that I am checking him out.

Well hot guys needs to be checked out.

His tailored and ironed suit fit his body perfectly, almost tightly, as if purposely teasing people like me. And now that I notice his tattooed hand, they look hotter..it will look more hotter groping my ass. Fuck! I can't sport a boner now.

"Park Jimin", God his voice sounds good too.

Stop it Jimin!

"How is your mom and dad doing?" He asked making me smirk. Oh, he is thinking I am weak...so he is starting simply.

"They are fine in hea-hell" I would've said heaven. If I did, then they would know, that I am a human. Vampires go to hell.

"How about your brother?" He asked making my heartbeat increase.

I never wanted to think about him..no one know about it expect me and my mom..she was planning on surprising dad by telling it to him that day..

But not only did they die, my unborn baby brother died too.

Tears formed in my eyes as I stared straight at the Vampire in front of me.

He had a stoic face..but his eyes were shouting something..as if he was telling me not to cry.

"H-he i-is too doing great. Happy with my parents" I whispered as he nods.

It felt as if only me and Namjoon were in the room..it was so silent and cold.

"Good to hear" Namjoon said before continuing with his questions. "Do you miss her, you know Lisa?"

"Yeah I do" I answered honestly. There is nothing to hide anyway. It was truth that I missed her.

"She never liked you back, the way you liked her...romantically" Namjoon states as I clenched my fists.

It can't be the truth. She did like me back..she liked me.

"No, she liked me back" I said as he chuckled, shaking his head.

"No she didn't" he said surely.

"As if you know me or her" I scowled making Namjoon smirk.

FUCK! I need to fucking calm the fuck down.

"Stealing food from people huh. That's not something a vampire should do" Namjoon smiled innocently.

"Well, to live, I had to do so" I said through gritted teeths as he nods.

"You tortured and hurt a lot of people you know? Not paying the rent, your old house owner must be worried sick. And the people you steal from..they hate you" he smirked, "Your parents and little brother must be really disappointed seeing their son and brother steal food and money for a living. Can you see how filthy and sick it sounds?" Namjoon licked his lips, my anger slowly raising.

What the fuck is wrong with him?

HE DOESN'T GET TO FUCKING TELL THAT THE WAY I LIVE IS FILTHY AND SICK. HE DOESN'T HAVE THE RIGHT.

"I know, it sounds really filthy and sick" I smiled as he raised his eyebrow in surprise.

"Continue on with your questions" I said politely.

Who do you think I am? Well the answer is,
I am thee Broke Jimin. I am good in controlling my emotions.

"It looks like someone has a crush on the person who stole their first kiss" Namjoon smirked as I felt a blush creep into my face.

"Yes, so what" I bit my lips and closed my eyes, hoping not to turn around to meet Hoseok's curious eyes.

"King, he passed the test" Namjoon stands up, shocking me..

"Really?" I asked as he nodded. "C-can I cry now?" I asked as he nodded again.

I finally let the tears fall. From the start...very start...how he asked if my parents were fine or not..I felt like crying.

"Fuck" I whispered as I sobbed.

"You are officially my adviser now" Jungkook says making me nod.

Now, all I have to do is, wait for Jungkook to turn into the King, and get from others then change him into a kinder person..then change this Dystopia to a utopia.

Easy right?

-

▪ Will it be easy without help?

▪ Who will be helping Jimin?

▪ Was Yoongi trustable?

▪ Feedbacks :)

I haven't given a character description uptill now...you know how they look and all.

Next chapter, in the ending, I will put it..how they look in this book ♡

Again, we need positivity in life. So being positive, I am happy about 30+ READS.

Thank you so much sweethearts ♡ I love you all so much ♡

Take care! Stay safe!

Have a nice day and to make my day nice, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment!

Fighting! 🤛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 1K 13
Jin is a 25 year old man whose wife has recently left him. He finds himself struggling to deal with being newly single and continuing to have a relat...
706 469 52
A young man who was a sunshine and bubbly person. Had a childhood friend and live with his dearest family. But his life changed when the cruellest va...
3.1K 107 12
New School, New Life New Everything... Ohhh don't forgot your new Enemy!! Kim Taehyung a rich, independent student from Daegu got accepted for colleg...
131K 11.2K 58
There are glitches in time and space... When the rules bend and mystery takes hold Everything is not what it seems... Life gives you a second chance ...