⏭️Crush X Reader Oneshots⏮️ ~...

NoLongerHere_GoodBye által

Here I give you these oneshots with various scenarios for you to imagine yourself with your one and only, if... Több

Welcome Dearests
How to submit requests
1~☁️~ crush x reader
2~☁️~King!Crush X Naga!Reader
3~☁️~ Alpha! Crush x Omega! Reader
4~☁️~ Dominant! crush x Trying! reader
5~☁️~ Mind Reader! Crush x Daydreaming! Reader
6~🍋~ Crush x Reader prt 1
7~☁️~ Crush x Pregnant! Reader prt 2
🎄X-Mas Special🎄~☁️~ Crush x Reader
8~☁️~ Courageous! Crush x Daring! Reader
9~☁️~ Crush x Red day! Reader
10~☁️~ Swapped! Crush x Swapped! Reader
♥️Valentine Special♥️~☁️~ Crush X Reader
11~☁️~ Cocky! Crush x Reader
12~🍋?~ Weeb! Crush x Weeb! Reader
References from 12~🍋?~ <part 1>
References from 12~🍋?~ <Part 2>
13~☁️~ Shy! Crush x Tomboy! Reader
14~☁️~ Drunk! Crush x Reader
15~🥀~ Caring! Crush X Depressed! Reader
16~☁️~ Hairy! Reader x Crush
17~🍸~Crush x Drunk! Reader
18~🥀~ Crush x overthinking! Reader
0.5~🥀~ short fanfic and quick A/N
19~☁️~ Shy Gamer! Crush x Tomboy! Reader
20~🍋~ Interspecies Reviewer! Crush x Birdmaid! Reader

21~🔪~ Yandere! Crush x Reader

3K 56 91
NoLongerHere_GoodBye által

Title: You're not fazed?
Requested by: shsl_illustrator

Warning: gore

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

(C/N)'s POV

I'm well aware of my affections for (Y/N). She is truly magnificent..

I know the very moment I met her.. I love her.

(Y/N) isn't really popular with the boys.. or girls if she also swings that way.. but I won't take my chances. Everyone is your enemy once you know you have something to lose.

I'll be the only one she'll ever look at..

"Yo (C/N), you've been spacing out again."

My childhood bud snapped me out of my obsessive thoughts..

"Oh dang-- sorry dude.. man, sleeping late WAS a bad idea.."

(C/B/N) laughed, lightly punching me in the arm.

"Told you so! What were you up for anyway?"

"Was curious with some documentaries."

He shakes his head and just laughs it off.. he probably already knew why I was up late. Considering we are childhood buddies.

I am also well aware of my sudden changes of attitude and personality.. when I don't think of her, I am completely normal. I'm happy with my friends, I'm doing great with my studies, and just normally live my life.

When I think of her.. I'm completely different. I'm ready to do whatever it takes to have her.. even if it meant that my hands will be dirty.. and I know to myself.. that I'm not bothered by it. Absolutely out of my character.. but I embrace it.

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

3rd POV

(C/N) first saw (Y/N) at the competition of (Talent).. he was amazed at how (Y/N) performed her skill of (Talent).

She was kind and shy. Being herself and weird when around her friends only. He wants to hear those loud happy laugh, to listen to her calm or booming voice.. in short. Be with her.

Forming a plan to get close to her, (C/N) stayed calm and compose, hiding his obsession brilliantly. Determined to have his plan go smoothly.

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

(C/N) intentionally failed his (hatest subject) works and was told to stay for extra time with studies.

Arriving at the empty classroom, there he expected to see (Y/N) and sat one sit apart from her. Calmly taking out his notes, he waited for the timing of approach..

"Soo.. I see I'm not the only one who struggled with (H/S).."

She shyly started, chuckling as a response, he gave off a friendly aura. Distracting himself from his fast beating heart, he laughed along.

"I kinda didn't expect it to be that hard.."

"Same here.. sir/ma'am (any name) literally pulled a 'sneak 100' on the quiz.. should've took his/her word seriously.."

She sighed, plopping her face to the desk as (C/N) softly smiled. Enjoying his time with her.

"I just suddenly went surprised Pikachu face the moment I realized I studied the wrong lesson."

Riding along her meme humor, (Y/N) lightened up like a puppy with her owner, surprised yet happy to recognize a meme reference.

"Exactly! Everyone just went Pikachu face and Tom face! Yet they all survived.. except for meeee..."

She slouched, returning to the normal conversation.

"Anyway.. You're (C/N), right?"

"Oh..? You've heard of me?"

(C/N) didn't expect her to recognize him, seeing as both aren't acquainted yet. (Y/N) nodded confidently.

"Yeah, I heard you were good with every subjects, even (H/S)! I was.. actually planning to approach you since I wanted to ask if you can tutor me.."

She sheepishly admitted, (C/N) on the other hand was flabbergasted. Genuinely not expecting her to admit what she intends to do.

"Until I was told to stay and.. well--- here you are-!"

After (C/N) got his composure, he lightly laughed, sending her a soft smile.

"Well, once I get the hang of this subject again.. I can give you a hand."

"Deal!"

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

After some time of extra lessons and scolds, (C/N) and (Y/N) gratefully went on their way when things are finally done.

"The teacher's face tho! They were really surprised on how and why you got low on (H/S)!"

"Add that to the school history amirite?"

Both laughed, remembering the moment.

"Dis' anatha core memory."

(Y/N) memed; with her hands pretending to carry an orb. (C/N) joined and rode along, pretending to take the orb she was holding.

"T'is a core memory!"

Both once again laughed but quickly calmed themselves.

(C/N) still intend to go with his plan, seeing as that interacting with her went greatly than he anticipated.

"Welp.. time flies fast when you're having fun eh? The sun is already setting.."

"Yeah.. and I still have to study (H/S) which will stop time for me.."

She groaned, not really wanting to go home. (C/N) took this as a perfect opportunity.

"I can walk you home if you want? To atleast keep you company while you slowly reach your doom?"

He invited, joking the last part to cheer her up. (Y/N) giggled at his proposal.

"What? Like a reaper taking me to the other side?"

"If that's how you like it.."

(C/N) bowed like a gentleman infront of her, pretending to hold a scythe. A huge grin glued to (Y/N)'s lips, enjoying such shenanigans with him.

"I mean, why not? Let's go!"

(Y/N) jogged out of the gates of their school with (C/N) catching up behind.

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

In just that day, him and (Y/N) have been friends for months, (C/N) teaching her (H/S) while she enjoys his company.

At this point, (C/N) theorizes that she'd fall heels over him. He can't exactly tell if she was falling for her, but that didn't bother him.. determinedly knowing that he'll have her.

"Hey (Y/N)~"

(Male enemy name) cooed, interrupting the two from their bond.

"Oh, hi (ME/N)"

She greeted back while (C/N) silently glared. A lot of boys have approached (Y/N) and (C/N) would scare them off by just glaring at them with malicious intent, but (ME/N) just shrugged him off and continued to get close to her.

"I heard you hate (H/S)"

"So much.."

"If you like, I can tutor you~"

He offered, (Y/N) smiled softly; gently declining.

"I would love to, but I'm good. I already have (C/N) to help me with tha---"

"Well, I can teach you anything else if you want?"

(ME/N) cut her off, eager to get her to say yes, making a certain boy's glare grow to something even more.. morbid.

"Really.. I'm good.. I don't really need anything for no---"

"Just anything you want to know or anything you need to know, I can give them all, baby~"

This internally snapped (C/N), not wanting to hear anyone call HIS girl "baby".

"Look, if I said yes.. will you leave me be?"

"As long as you get to spend time with me~"

"Ugh.. fine.. there? Happy?"

(Y/N) gave in, making (ME/N) send (C/N) a smug face, making his blood boil.

"I'll catch you at the library~"

He waved off, winking at her before walking away.

"Oh you won't be catching her.."

(C/N) infuriatedly mumbled.

"What was that?"

(Y/N) asked, didn't clearly catch what he said.

"Sorry you have to go through that.."

He said, making (Y/N) sigh and lean back to look up the ceiling.

"Tell me about it.."

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

(C/N)'s POV

No one.. ever makes (Y/N) uncomfortable. Especially no one calls MY (Y/N) "baby"..

Never did I knew that something like this would get me off balance.. I usually have my composure steady and strong.. but I can't let him.. she's mine.. she's yet to be mine.. if only glares could.. kill..

I can tell that my darling (Y/N) doesn't really want to go.. but I can make a way for her.. to kill off competition.. literally..

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

I waited for (ME/N) at the back of the library, I can feel my hesitation of doing such intention.. yet it also fills me with excitement. I've totally gotten alil crazy it seems.. but it doesn't matter, as long as it's for her...

I will do anything.

"It seems you wanted me here my (y/-- , wait.. you're not (Y/N)."

I glared at (ME/N), my hand gripping the sharp object in my pocket.

"Were you the one who wrote this letter? And have someone give this to me?"

"Somethin' like that.."

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

(Y/N)'s POV

I was looking around for (C/N) to tell him I'll just give the jerk alil visit before hanging out with him. I didn't want to go but.. atleast so that when I come back to be with (C/N) there wouldn't be anything to distract us..

Having no choice, I just went ahead to the library, looking for that dickhead.

"(ME/N)?"

I mumbled to where only those around me could hear, but the place seems empty.. well that's understandable since not that much wants to read.. this isn't really some fictional place where miraculously everyone loves the library..

Continuing to search, I met with (C/N)'s best friend.

"Yo (C/B/N)."

"Oh hello there."

I asked if he saw (C/N) anywhere but told me the last time he saw him was when he was.. asking a favor?

"What did he ask you to do?"

"Well he said he'll be meeting (ME/N) behind the library for a casual talk when I give him the letter."

For a what..?

"Thanks (C/B/N)."

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

I walked towards the back of the library, since not that much people goes here.. I can't really say I feel.. at ease to know what's going on there..

I just hope.. (C/N) is ok--

Blood..? Blo.. blood?!

I rush to the back, wishing its not (C/N)'s. Instead, I saw (ME/N)'s body.. stabbed and bleeding.. he wasn't moving.

"She's.. mine.."

"(C/N)?"

"(Y/N)?!"

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

(C/N)'s POV

"(Y/N)?!"

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck.. she saw me.. she saw me and my heinous deed..

"(C/N).."

"I--! I didn't know what got me---! I swear!"

I dropped my weapon.. slowly backing away, seeing her approach me.

"Well.. atleast we don't have to deal with the dickhead anymore.."

She joked..??

"You.. aren't bothered about this..?"

She looked down at the corpse, feeling her ponder.. she just shrugged it off and smiled at me.. smiled at me?!

"Surprisingly not..I guess this mind of mine has seen and been through shit storms."

I felt relieved.. but still worried at how she isn't bother with my act. Who am I to talk, I just murdered someone and yet am not worried about it..

"Well, dontcha need to bury this body before an announcement of the corpse being found chimes in, then we all go through the process of investigation to see who the murderer is and all?"

I lowly chuckled.. she doesn't really seem disturbed..

"Is that the ace attorney one or?"

"It's Danganronpa."

We both softly laughed as I picked up my weapon, ready to remove my fingerprints and blood stains.

Before all of that, I gently cornered (Y/N) to a wall.. nervousness getting to me.

"Umm..ca-can I..?"

"You become a soft yandere around me huh? You can."

Having her consent, I connected my lips with hers; feeling her small hands hold on to my shoulders as I deepen the kiss. Pulling away to lean my forehead to hers.

"Damn I wanted to do that so bad.."

"Heh.. you can tell me all about it after we hide the mess you did."

We both stared at the still bleeding corpse, agreeing with her before anyone else can see us.

"Hehe.. we definitely should."

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

I AM SO SORRY IF ITS LATE--!!

Things weren't doing well in the house, especially needing to find a school to enroll at in the middle of a pandemic--

Times right now are rough and I cannot publish chapters consistently..

So I thank you for your patience!
I hope you like it!

Published: 7/10/20

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

367K 10.4K 34
❝Sometimes I wish I had died in the arena.❞ ❝It's all in your head. It's all in your head.❞ ❝Love is enduring. Everyday. Always. Because you know it'...
180K 4K 64
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
89.8K 407 28
This book is mainly smut...expect a lot of Micheal afton dick..some angsty shit idfk Thank you for almost 80k reads!! I'm doing my best to write and...