The Masked Killer| JIKOOK

By jikookworld_

Park Jimin is a 25 year old male with a medical problem of hyperventilating. There were countless numbers of... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
~5~
~7~
8
~9~
10
~11~
12
13
14
15
~16~
! Christmas Special !
17
18
19
20
~21~
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
~31~
32
33
34
35
36
37
~38~
39
40
~41~
42
43
44
~Final Chapter~

~6~

1.7K 65 2
By jikookworld_

👁👅👁

When Jungkook entered his penthouse, he went to the bedroom and checked on Jimin. The boy was sleeping peacefully. He was wrapped up in the bedding, looking so adorable. Jungkook got Jimin's clothes from the dryer and folded them before sitting them on a chair in the bedroom. Jungkook then took off his clothes and went to shower.

When Jungkook was done, he put on sweatpants and took a throw blanket and went to the living area and slept on the couch.

Jimin pov
2pm

I woke up the next freaking afternoon realizing I was freaking naked. "He took my virginity." I got up and located my clothing. "I can't believe I let myself go like that. All my life down the drain. A one night stand is so low Jimin, what is wrong with you."

I put my clothes on and check my phone. I had five missed calls from Taehyung. I decided to call him back while I searched the guy's bathroom for new toothbrushes.

"Hi Tae, you called?" I say when he answered. "Um yeh, I um was thinking." He sounded afraid to talk to me. "Yeh, what's up? You called to scold me or something?" I start to brush my teeth.

"No, I just...think you and the guy who's stalking you should date. ." I was a little shook by that. "He's not stalking me. But okay, you're telling me this for what?"

"I um...actually got to know him and I think he's perfect for you." Taehyung says trailing off his words. "Are kidding me? You were just mad at me for wanting to get to know him and now you want me to date him? What happened over the course of two days? Hmm?"

"Jimin calm down. I'm only doing what was asked of me." Taehyung said which got me thinking. "What's asked of you? So you're lying to me now?" I felt very disrespected. We never told lies to each other. "I'm not lying Jimin."

I couldn't believe he would do this. "Taehyung, I'm done with you, okay. It's nice that you think we should date, but I'd rather not have you lie to me." I ended the call and looked in the mirror. Which caused me to jump because Jungkook was standing right there.

"Was that your friend?" Jungkook asked watching me in the mirror. "Um...yes." I turned around and he opened his arms. I walked forward and let him wrap them around me. "Wanna talk about it?" I shook my head and he just caresses my back.

"We had sex last night. I was a virgin." I said hiding my face in Jungkook's chest. "You told me." Jungkook replyed. "Is that what you had in mind since you met me? You wanted to have sex with me?" I asked looking up at him.

"That's what it was at first, but it's more than that now." Jungkook answers. "Did you tell Taehyung to call me?"

"No. He doesn't even like me, why would I talk to him?" Jungkook said letting me go. "When can I go home? I need to check on my granny." I asked leaving from the bathroom. "I can take you after we go to the boutique."

"Why do you wanna go there?" I asked sitting on the bed. "I want to get your job back. Would you like to work there again?" I thought for a while. "No. Taehyung and I aren't good anymore, I don't wanna be in the same place as him." Jungkook sat next to me.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked holding out his hand. I intertwined our fingers. "What is it?"

"Did you like it? The sex?" Jungkook asked, making me blush. "Y-yes. I was intoxicated but I know what I felt....I have a question for you now." Jungkook turned to me all the way.

"Was this a one night stand? Will you never talk to me again?" I actually liked being around him and would be heart broken if he said yes. "No and no. I don't do one night stands. What's the point in doing something with someone, just to forget about them. I do what I do for the long term of it."

"So we're long term?" I was curious. "If you want to be." Jungkook said kissing my forehead. "Let me think about it."

"I made breakfast for you and I have something to give you." Jungkook got up and pulled me to the kitchen. "It's not a lot because I was planning on just giving everything to you at the end of the week since that's when I get paid so..."

Jungkook sat me in front of a plate of food, with a wad of cash next to it. "It looks like a lot of money." I said grabbing it. "I'm grateful, but I can't accept."

"I told you I was gonna take care of you and your grandmother. So take it. Buy something nice for yourself and get groceries for your granny. She's really sweet. I'll take you home after you finish."

Jungkook watched me eat my food. "Are you not gonna eat?" I asked taking a sip of the apple juice. "I've eaten already." Jungkook answered. He seemed a little shaken up about something.

"Are you alright?" Jungkook looks up at me. "I was um.....gonna do something last night and I just can't get over it. You don't have to worry about it, I'll be fine."

"Wanna tell me what it was?" Jungkook shook his head. "The less you know about it, the better. All you need to know is that I decided not to do it and now the thought of it is hunting me."

"Jungkook, all you have to do is forgive yourself. If it had something to do with me, I already forgive you because you didn't go through with it. Just forgive yourself."

Jungkook watched me for a while. "You're so beautiful." I began to blush at his sudden compliment. "Oh stop." I laughed slightly. "It's the truth. You're beautiful." Jungkook said staring at me. "I'm shy Kookie. Stop staring."

My felt my face grow hotter. "Would you like to get to know my granny officially?" I asked finishing up my food. "Yeh sure. I liked talking with her the other day."

-
Jungkook pov

This is a good chance to set the cameras up. I went to my bedroom and got all the tiny cameras to put in all for corners of his room.

"Are you ready to go Jungkook?" Jimin asks me coming into my bedroom. "Yup, we can go now. Don't forget your bag." I said watching Jimin get the bag.

We went out and got in the car. "Can we get some coffee?" Jimin asks looking over at me. "I don't like coffee." I informed him. "Why? Too bitter?"

"That's exactly why. But I can get you it." I said extending my hand to him. I could tell he hesitated, but he made our fingers interlock together.

-
After the coffee trip, we made it to his house. "Hi granny!!" Jimin squeals taking off his shoes. I did the same watching him dash to the grandmother and hug her. "Hi puppy!" The grandmother says hugging her grandson.

"I know you guys met briefly, but this my friend Jungkook. Jungkook this is my granny." I extended my hand to her. "Nice to meet you granny." I said with a "smile".

"Okay we're gonna go to my bedroom." Jimin grabbed my hand and started pulling me up to his room. "Does she know you're gay?" I asked watching Jimin put his things down. "Yes, but she forgets sometimes. I have to use the bathroom okay? Wait here."

As soon as Jimin went in the bathroom, I got to work. I placed cameras in each corner of the bedroom. Turning them all on and syncing them to my phone and laptop. They were small enough so he couldn't see them without having to look very hard.

When I was finished, Jimin came out the bathroom. "What are you doing?" I walked over to him and picked him up, then tossed him on the bed. He started giggling. "Why would you do that?!" Jimin yells laughing uncontrollably as I tickle him. "Jung-Jungkook stop it! I'm gonna hyperventilate!"

There was a knocking on the door. "Is everything alright in there Jimin?" I hear the grandmother's voice. "She must've heard you yelling." I let him go.

"Everything's fine granny. Go back downstairs." Jimin said opening the door. "You guys hungry for anything? I made stew with rice." The grandmother says . "Are you hungry Jungkook?" I shake my head. "We're alright granny. We actually ate before coming here. Thank you." Jimin closed the door and came back to me.

"Kiss me" I said as he sat on my lap. "No. I don't like you. Woah!!" I quickly laid him on the bed. "Don't underestimate me hyung. And you do like me." I said attacking his neck. "Ah-Jungkook stop!" Jimin yelled at me.

"Don't yell at me." I said leading my kisses to his lips. "I want you to stop though." Jimin said grabbing the back of my hair. "I don't think you do. As a matter of fact, I think you like me kissing all over you like this. Aren't I right kitty?"

Jimin watched me for a while. "Mmph maybe, I like it a little bit." Jimin moaned wrapping his arms around my neck. "I know you do, otherwise you wouldn't be moaning like this." I lifted his shirt and kissed his stomach.

"Kookie, you can't have sex with me again." Jimin mutters. "You said you didn't want a one night stand. Now we can have a....two night stand. Maybe a three night stand if we're lucky."

"No, especially with my granny here. She'd hear everything. Not to mention, I was very loud last night." Jimin said holding on to my chest. "You're right, so you wanna come back home with me so we can have some fun?"

"Not today. I wanna stay with my granny today. I need to make sure she is alright and taking her medication." Jimin sat up after I got off him. "We can see if she has now." I held his hands and pulled him down the stairs.

"Granny did you take your nighttime and morning time medication?" Jimin asked as we walked into the kitchen where she was making tea. "Yes baby, I took all the medicine for the day. You shouldn't worry about me so much."

"See Jimin, she's alright." I said turning around wanting to go back upstairs. "I just don't wanna leave her." Jimin said placing his hands on my chest. I held his hands and pulled him away. "We don't have to leave her, Jimin. Just be quiet." I said leaning down to kiss him, but he stopped me.

"No Kookie, not down here." Jimin said hiding his face in my chest. "Let's go upstairs then." I said holding his hands to my lips. "O-okay" Jimin whispers beginning to walk up the stairs.

I closed his bedroom door, locking it and put him down in his bed. "What are you gonna do to me now?" Jimin asks looking up at me. "Since you're so worried about your granny hearing us, I won't fuck you. But I'll make you feel good just like I was."

"B-but, either way I'm loud." Jimin whined. "You got a scarf? I can tie it over your mouth." Jimin pointed over to his dresser. "There's one in the top." I got the scarf and tied it over his mouth. "Wait let me kiss you first." I took sometime to kiss him and then tied the scarf.

I took off his pants and underwear, his cock stood straight up. "Awe, you're hard." I could hear him giggle. I rubbed along his beautiful body, and he started moaning. "You're so beautiful." I said beginning to kiss along his v-line and all over his beautiful, thighs.

I lifted his legs and made him hold them. "You want me to play with your hole?" Jimin nods pulling his legs in closer. I started licking his hole, hearing a soft, muffled moan escape his lips. I continued to kiss and let my tongue make all the love it can to the boy's hole. "Mm"

"You wanna say something my goddess?" Jimin moans. I removed the scarf. "Your tongue, I-I love it." Jimin moans out. "Awe, baby. you're so perfect." I kissed his lips then covered his mouth.

I started to finger the boy. He started moaning, clinching his hole on my fingers. "Do you want me to fuck you with my cock?" Jimin nods and looks up at me. I put my pants down at my thighs and slowly inserted my cock I'm his hole.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.9K 55
Typical yet not so typical high school love storyy ~ cliche so love it. ~ Jimin was a pretty average 18 year old, average looks, average personalit...
1K 44 21
A girl sees something she shouldn't have and goes into hiding. She has a 24/7 team guarding her and living with her in the safe house. He makes her f...
16.7K 929 14
All his life, Park Jimin was seeing things that weren't there - that weren't real. In his Dreams, he had a Father and Angelic Wings. In random cases...
131K 7.2K 48
Jimin isn't innocent by far but he's no stripper or prostitute like people say he is. He's actually quite safe in the can if you get what I mean. Any...