The Seed Of Love (Completed)

By Lissasysnop

Holland Kane grew up in a little town called Paris Tennessee with her Aunt Shelly and her brother Derrick... More

⚠️Disclaimer ⚠️
Ch 1🍏
Ch 2🍏
Ch 3🍏
Ch 4 🍏
Ch 5 🍏
Ch 6 🍏
Ch 7 🍏
Ch 8 🍏
Ch 9 🍏
Ch 10 🍏
Ch 11 🍏
Ch 12 🍏
Ch 13 🍏
Ch 14 🍏
Ch 15 🍏
Ch 16 🍏
Ch 18 🍏
Ch 19 🍏
Ch 20 🍏
Ch 21 🍏
Ch 22 🍏
Ch 23 🍏
Ch 24 🍏
Ch 25 🍏
Ch 26 🍏
Ch 27 🍏
Ch 28 🍏
Ch 29 🍏
Ch 30 🍏
Ch 31 🍏
Ch 32 🍏
Ch 33 🍏
Ch 34 🍏
Ch 35 🍏
Ch 36 🍏
Ch 37 🍏
Ch 38 🍏
Ch 39 🍏
Ch 40 🍏
Ch 41 🍏
Ch 42 🍏
Ch 43 🍏
Ch 44 🍏
Ch 45 🍏
Ch 46 🍏
Ch 47 🍏
Ch 48 🍏
Ch 49 🍏
Ch 50 🍏
Ch 51 🍏
Ch 52 🍏
Ch 53 🍏
Ch 54 🍏
Ch 55 🍏
Ch 56 🍏
Ch 57 🍏
Ch 58 🍏
Ch 59 🍏
Ch 60 🍏
Ch 61 🍏
Ch 62 🍏
Ch 63 🍏
Ch 64 🍏
Ch 65 🍏
Ch 66 🍏
Ch 67 🍏
Ch 68 🍏
Ch 69 🍏
Ch 70 🍏
Ch 71 🍏
Ch 72 🍏
Ch 73 🍏
Ch 74 🍏
Ch 75 🍏
Ch 76 🍏
Ch 77 🍏
Ch 78 🍏
Ch 79 🍏
Ch 80 🍏
Ch 81 🍏
Ch 82 🍏
Ch 83 🍏
Ch 84 🍏
Ch 85 🍏
Ch 86 🍏
Ch 87 🍏
Ch 88 🍏
Epilogue

Ch 17 🍏

5.6K 271 32
By Lissasysnop

A couple of hours into the day at work I tell Worth that we can go to the lab and see how they are making the skincare.

"Sidney and Derrick are nice I really like them." He said.

"I think they like you too but they both hated Adam." I laugh.

"Well, that's a step in the right direction then." He chuckles.

We walk into the lab and are handed a couple of pairs of glasses. We watch them as they extract the juice from the apple by a big press and its added to some chemicals. The smell of fresh apples fills the room.

"Wow, that smells so good!" I smile at him continuing to watch them as they take this white pasty mixture and mix it into the juice which will then turn into cream but they still have many kinks to iron out.

"Thanks so much for letting us come down and see the process, Chris. We appreciate it so much." I said.

"You're more than welcome Ms. Kane." He said.

"How about we go get some lunch and then we can head back to the office for a while. Are you ok with that Worth?" I ask.

"I'm good with whatever you want to do Holland." He smiles at me.

I reach over and grab his hand. "Thank you! Anything you want to see while in New York?" I ask.

"Umm not really I don't think but maybe a good steak?" He laughs.

"Ok, I was going to take us to a nice restaurant for lunch. I know they have steak." I smile.

Pulling up at the restaurant Worth gets out and walks around to open my door. He grabs my hand and we walk hand in hand into the restaurant.

"Table for two please," I said.

We follow the guy to a table. "Someone will be right with you." He said.

We sit opposite each other and laugh and talk while waiting for our food.

Worth laughs. "I didn't know you could get so much juice out of one apple"

"You should of after it was all over my face." I laugh.

Worth chuckles when a guy approaches our table.

"Holland."

"Adam."

"It's nice to see you here." He said.

"I can't say the same." I roll my eyes.

Adam sighs.

"Worth this is Adam... Adam Worth." I said.

"Haven't seen you around before," Adam said.

"Nope, not from around here." Worth said.

Worth reaches across the table and grabs my hands. "If you don't mind we are on a date."

"Oh excuse me then. Holland it's nice to see you again."Adam said.

I just look at him. "Cya Adam."

Once he walks away Worth continues to hold my hands. "I realized who he was that's why I said we were on a date." He said.

"It's fine with me Worth."Thank you I smile.

Worth winks at me and rubs my hands with his thumbs. "He's still watching us but he looks like a bull in a china shop." He laughs.

"I don't know why he would be angry I mean he is the one who cheated on me." I sigh.

"Maybe he realizes he made a huge mistake." He said.

"Pfft... He was cheating on me for a while with a man he didn't want me." I said.

"He may not sweetheart but he doesn't want you with anyone else. But his loss is my gain." He smiles at me.

"It is huh?" I bite my lip.

"Yeah want to give him a show?" Worth leans across the table and kisses me a few good times. Just as he sits down the food comes.

"He doesn't look too happy with me." Worth chuckles.

"Well, he shouldn't have done what he did. I really hope your steak is good." I smile.

"It's delicious and tender. I like seeing a girl eating steak." He said while taking another bite.

"I love steak and food in general. I'm not embarrassed to eat in front of a guy." I smile.

"Oh shit! I forgot I had a lunch meeting at 12. I'm so sorry Worth. Would it be ok if he came here? We just need to sign some papers." I ask.

"Oh, it's fine with me." He said.

📱Hey Kevin! I forgot about our lunch date. I'm actually at Pine court now with someone if you could swing by with the paperwork?

📱I'm right around the corner. I'll be right there.

"He's on his way so if you want to come to sit by me." I smile at him.

"Oh, I'd love to plus your boy is still watching. Can I kiss you again?" He asks.

I giggle while chewing on a piece of steak. "Of course you can."

Worth slides in the booth beside me and puts his arm around me and kisses me softly on the lips.

I smile against his lips. "Your lips are soft what lipgloss do you use?" I giggle

"Oh, just whatever you use. Your lips are the only ones I've touched in years." He said.

"Amazing." I can give them a workout if you want." I smirk.

Someone clears their throat at our table.

"Hey, Kevin has a seat." I smile.

"Hey, Holland." He smiles.

"Oh this is Worth Maverick," I said.

"Nice to meet you Worth." He shakes Worth's hand.

"I'm sorry that I forgot about our meeting. I have been out of town doing business with Worth and only got home late last night." I said.

"Oh it's ok Derrick emailed me a copy and I printed it out and looked over it and signed it," Kevin said.

"Oh, that's great! I don't think much was changed." I said.

"No not much at all it was good for us Holland." He said.

"So Worth what do you do?" He asked.

"I own a ranch in Texas." Worth said.

"Wow, I couldn't imagine all the hard work that goes with that." Kevin laughed.

"Oh, Kevin it's such a nice place. I fell in love there it's so peaceful. He's helping me with a new line I'm coming out with." I said.

"Oh, what is it?" Kevin asked.

"Well Kevin that's a secret but you will know soon," I smirk.

"Alright, Fiiiiine! Well, I must be going I have another meeting soon." He said.

"Thanks for stopping by I'll give this back to Derrick to file it. Thanks, Kevin." I said.

"Nice meeting you!" Worth said.

"Likewise! Bye guys!" Kevin said as he walked away from the table.

"Well, he seemed nice." Worth smiled.

"Yeah, he's one of the good guys." I smile.

"You ready to go? Your ex is still watching us." Worth grins.

"I'm more than ready to go," I said as Worth gets out of the booth and helps me out. Once standing up he gives me a quick kiss on the lips and wraps his arm around my waist. "Let's go" He smiles at me.

Worth pays and we walk out to the car. He helps me in the driver's seat and closes the door and then walks around and gets in and we speed off back to the office holding hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 15.4K 74
#2 in the Reece family. Not a stand alone read. Levi Reese moved back to Oak Island NC with his brother when his daughter Violet was just six years...
440K 15K 19
Kylie Daniels is on the run from her past with the help from her best friend. Keeping a low profile for 18months wasn't easy, especially with an almo...
160K 2.6K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
21.5K 375 41
"I hate this," Tom says, letting out a breath. "I hate that we don't know how to act around each other anymore." He looks at me with furrowed brows. ...