Tripping

reallpresh tarafından

Ira, trying to achieve her brothers dream met her childhood crush....she hired a very handsome love doctor to... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author's note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21.
Chapter 23💘
Chapter 24💅👀
Chapter 25👓💌
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
MINE FOREVER.
Chapter 29.
AUTHOR'S NOTE 📝.
chapter 30
Mine Forever (Book 2).
PS.
Mine.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.💎💖
Chapter 34.👀👁
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40
Bonus chap.

Chapter 22.🤗

19 4 0
reallpresh tarafından

Ira's POV.

After a few minutes Cassy became calm, her eyes still watery,  "Cassy you are not a mistake,  look around you, we are all here for you baby". I told her as she stayed on my lap resting her head on my chest.

"Do me a favour and don't cry okay". " yes guardian angel". She said making us all to laugh.

"Cassy, would you like to play with me and Moses tomorrow? ". Kayla asked don't worry we won't play too rough,  you are just the right girl, at the right place and at the right time, not a mistake at all, if not you won't have met me, Moses, Ira,  Cole and Abby ". Kayla added with her tiny baby voice.

Cassy left my body and hugged Kayla,  she brought out her pinky finger and made a pinky swear to Kayla, "sisters and best friends ".
I find my self doing the sign Abby is showing Kayla, And we all joined her.

I put Cassy down so she can stand with Kayla,  they hugged each other very tight, after pulling away from the hug,  Cassy said thank you to me making herself loud enough be heard.

"Ira and Cole, can you two be our God parents". Kayla asked happily and Cole carried her up and he motioned for me to do same to Cassy which I did,  they laugh so hard as we tickled them.

"It's time for bed" Abby announced after joining their beds together so they can be close and I sang bedtime song to them as they drift away to sleep.

"Thanks a lot guys for your time" Abby said as she walk us to the car.
"No biggie, we have to go now". I said as I hug Abby before leaving.

**********************************

I can't get my mind off those girls, I need to take them to miss Sharkey,  she would do a good job by feeding them and caring for them, at least three days trip to my Dad's house will do,  we'll stay over for weekend and enjoy ourselves there, it would be so much fun, adopting them won't be a good idea, even though I want to,  Dad will never let me, and besides I am yet to  graduate, coping with children and then my education won't be easy for me.

"Cole,  do you want to be a daddy at this age? ". I asked as we drove in the middle of darkness.

"No, not at all,  hell no, I don't want to be father of a child,  I don't even want to impregnant a lady". Jeez what made him think that, that wasn't what I want to hear,  but I am saying he should impregnant me, that means if he gets a girl pregnant he will deny her and the child or ask the mother to abort the baby.

"Don't get me wrong Cole, I just asked,  I was curious  that's all".
"No biggie, Ira, just don't think of getting pregnant, it's too early, you will end up hating your child or giving them up for adoption ".
<Nope> that's all I said to him and I didn't say another word to him until he packed in front of my house and I got in really quick, as he drove away.

I went straight to check up on Win,  and she's fast asleep with bottles of wine on the floor,  I put the bottle to my nose,  and the smell is really awful.
Did she order for strong alcoholic wine just to ease herself from pain. I covered her with her blanket that's on the ground and I took the empty bottles with me as I head downstairs.

I disposed the four bottles after I emptied the second bottle that had little content,  as I put the wine to my lips,  it burn my throat,  how was she able to drink four of them.

I drank a glass of milk, and changed into my comfortable night wear after I had my bath, there's so much sleep in my eyes and as I lay down I gave in to darkness willingly.

'Grrrrrrrrrrrrr',  my phone rings, I put my hand on the table as I took my phone,  I didn't bother checking the name, I just answered it.

"hey dear,  how are you doing? ". The person on the order end asked.
"Walter". I screamed as my eyes jerk open.
"yeah,  it's Walter,  I just want to know, if you are free today, so we could hang out together". I rolled my eyes at this.

"I don't know yet,  but I'll call you later today to inform you, if I'm free or not". I said hanging up,  I'm so not following the booklet, I  am just doing this the way I want,  I know Cole will be mad if he finds out. I can't believe Walter still called me, after I told him I'm with Cole, I wonder what Cole will be doing today,  I texted him last night after I got home,  that I won't be going to the gym,  I need to stay with Win,  she's going through a lot and he didn't argue, only 'goodluck' was what he said with a smiling emoji.

I would like to go to the foster home,  later today, Cole is more fun than Walter. I smiled as I remembered last night's experience, my face turn plain red and I run to the toilet to wash up.

"Win!!! ". I call out,  I enter her room,  she's not on her bed, I can hear her throwing up in the bathroom, and I rush in to see her do more of it, I grab her hair gently, so she won't get her hair into the mess she's doing.

" yeah girl, throwing up after drinking vodka, really, who do you think you are, hun?.
I rubbed her back and help her wash her face and led her straight to bed, I'll call the doctor in today so he can check you, your temperature is really high.
Please don't ever drink again. I head out to put a call to the doctor and she didn't even say a word to me, its better she keeps quiet than argue with me on this one.

"Okay Doc, just be here in 30 then". I said before I hang up on Doctor Johnson, my family doctor.

" Hey, Cole, Walter called me, he wants us to meet tonight". I texted Cole, as my love doctor, he's suppose to know what am up to with my crush.
    Just thinking of it, gives me scary goosebumps.

Immediately my phone buzz from my pocket, so fast he's calling me.

"Ira, I told you not to give him greenlights, always say no to his offers for now, what part of that did you not understand, okay now, did you agree to go out with him?".

" Cole!!, stop it already, will you? at least listen to my part". I screamed into the phone, "I told him I'm busy now,but I'll be available later in the day, is that okay?, and besides I was still sleepy when he called, I didn't check who was calling, it was too early to lie Cole, are you satisfied now?".

"You know what Ira, I'm coming over to  your place, we need to discuss". He hung up before I could say another word to him.

I know he did that on purpose, because I'm justified a bit for my action, thank God he did hang up because he wouldn't like the way I'll release the trigger on him.

Puff,  what's with this dude, why is he so pissed off all of a sudden, last night was the best night I ever enjoyed since I got here and this morning he wants to destroy it with his own hands, by letting someone's words get to his head, just because I made a mistake, or is it just Walter that's his own problem. He needs to stop being a punk and let the things that matter rule him, wait am I  the one saying this?, right, one lost sadist girl, talking about fun, hmmmmm,  this is interesting.

I took out my phone and I text Chan, to know how he is doing?, Bridge left for Ohio yesterday with Hayley, to spend the weekend together, did I forget to mention, they are something I can't explain, in the sense that, Hayley thinks Bridge is a good guy but she doesn't want to rush anything, though Bridge believes in rush, because he loves her too much to hurt her, she just use the word friends for their kind of relationship, but they spend fun time like couples.

Unlike me, Hayley and Bridge are doing better. The doorbell rings pulling me from my thoughts.

"I'll get it". I screamed as if anyone is here in the room with me. I opened the door, and angry Cole pushed past me, dragging me by my wrist to the kitchen, and he pushed me to the wall, I see  his green eyes darker than ever, and for once I'm intimidated by those eyes in a scary way, his face tights up into a frown, and hot breath left his lips as he opened them to speak. My back hurt from the wall its resting on, I can't stop the tears that escape my eyes, because of the pain he's causing my back. And he doesn't seem to know just how painful being behind these walls are.

" why are you making things difficult for me, you didn't even tell me that you told Walter we are couples, when we are not, I told you not to but you wouldn't listen, in fact you never listen,now my Dad thinks I stole my friends woman. I know it sounds childish but I do care about what my family thinks, okay".
What has gotten into this dude, huh, why is he so insensitive.

"Cole, did you ask me why I told him that, well maybe the situation then wasn't as easy as you have written it in your booklet, Cole, I was very annoyed with him and he didn't stop talking to me, in fact he asked if we are together, and he was not planning on leaving until he brings out the words from my mouth, I had no choice then, and you arrived late, are you not also a victim of going against the said rules?". I pause my tears for a bit, so he can see  how angry I am with him.

"And you lied to him, anyway".
    "Okay, I don't know what in the  Heaven has happened to you, and why you are so pissed off, but I think you should leave now, maybe because you had a chat with your Dad, because you sound like him, I can't believe you are saying all these,  I am not changing my mind, just leave already". I commanded as I walked pass him, leaving him in the kitchen.

What an asshole, I hate myself for ever calling him names, but just now he deserve more names, how can he change in just the slimmest minute I can ever imagine. At least I didn't lie about being a ghost and living in the graveyard, what's the big deal, its still me who is going to decide if I want Walter or not, Oh God!, this dude brings out every side in me.

As I storm the stairs, my left arm is gaged by a palm that snake its way round it, I turn only to find exhausted guilty, green eyes on me, I admit, this same eyes have been with me for as long as I can remember, always helping me, til now I can't break the contact anytime this same eyes are on me.

"Ira, I'm sorry, for being a jerk, but do I really sound so much like my dad?". Cole turn his face as he smile shyly.

" yea, so much like him". I teased, forgetting the insults on my lips.

"Ira, I'm so sorry, okay, and I promise I won't yell again". He said returning his gaze.

"You better not". I said as I make a smile come on my face, we have come so close to each other, and his hand is now pulling me gently to him, I can feel his hot breath on me, and his eyes are darker than ever, but I'm not scared of it at all.

" IRA!!!". Win's voice made us come back to reality as I pull away from his reach, stepping on the next step. I can't believe we were that close, Win just prevented us from doing what ever we were about to do.

"I'll use your words, I should go now, I'll call you later, and you can go on the date with Walter maybe we will just postpone ours till some other time,
Win, hope you are good?". Cole said as he rushed down the stairs and out the door.

Okay its my turn to disappear, I can't face this Miss inquisitive, if it's Hayley I'll be sure of escaping but not this young Lady waiting for me at the end of the stairs.

" Ira, what's happening?, are you over Walter now?". Win asked me immediately I move up the stairs.

"Win, it's not......nothing, he was just apologising". I told her, trying to avoid any more question.

"Apologizing?? and you two wanted to taste each other's lips".

" But we didn't, right?, in fact, I'll be in my room, if you need me come get me".

"Well, I need you now, and I'm getting you". She said pulling me by my arm.

Hearties, thanks a lot for checking out this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

432K 7.2K 51
Love. I was such a fool for falling in love. All it gave me was pain and suffering. -------------------- 6 years ago he broke my heart and left me...
372 8 33
Its been 7 years of misery loneliness for Nina but has it also been for Vincent? It was a night of great loss for Nina. She was extremely heart broke...
71.1K 1.6K 34
When she was eight years old Tracey's heart got broken for the very first time when she saw her childhood best friend and crush Christian kiss anothe...
78 1 14
It all started with a confession. They vowed to love each other for the rest of their lives. To be with each other's side through thick and thin. The...