The Seed Of Love (Completed)

Lissasysnop tarafฤฑndan

Holland Kane grew up in a little town called Paris Tennessee with her Aunt Shelly and her brother Derrick... Daha Fazla

โš ๏ธDisclaimer โš ๏ธ
Ch 1๐Ÿ
Ch 2๐Ÿ
Ch 3๐Ÿ
Ch 4 ๐Ÿ
Ch 5 ๐Ÿ
Ch 6 ๐Ÿ
Ch 7 ๐Ÿ
Ch 8 ๐Ÿ
Ch 9 ๐Ÿ
Ch 10 ๐Ÿ
Ch 11 ๐Ÿ
Ch 12 ๐Ÿ
Ch 13 ๏ฟผ๐Ÿ
Ch 14 ๐Ÿ
Ch 16 ๐Ÿ
Ch 17 ๐Ÿ
Ch 18 ๐Ÿ
Ch 19 ๐Ÿ
Ch 20 ๐Ÿ
Ch 21 ๐Ÿ
Ch 22 ๐Ÿ
Ch 23 ๐Ÿ
Ch 24 ๐Ÿ
Ch 25 ๐Ÿ
Ch 26 ๐Ÿ
Ch 27 ๐Ÿ
Ch 28 ๐Ÿ
Ch 29 ๐Ÿ
Ch 30 ๐Ÿ
Ch 31 ๐Ÿ
Ch 32 ๐Ÿ
Ch 33 ๐Ÿ
Ch 34 ๐Ÿ
Ch 35 ๐Ÿ
Ch 36 ๐Ÿ
Ch 37 ๐Ÿ
Ch 38 ๐Ÿ
Ch 39 ๐Ÿ
Ch 40 ๐Ÿ
Ch 41 ๐Ÿ
Ch 42 ๐Ÿ
Ch 43 ๐Ÿ
Ch 44 ๐Ÿ
Ch 45 ๐Ÿ
Ch 46 ๐Ÿ
Ch 47 ๐Ÿ
Ch 48 ๐Ÿ
Ch 49 ๐Ÿ
Ch 50 ๐Ÿ
Ch 51 ๐Ÿ
Ch 52 ๐Ÿ
Ch 53 ๐Ÿ
Ch 54 ๐Ÿ
Ch 55 ๐Ÿ
Ch 56 ๐Ÿ
Ch 57 ๐Ÿ
Ch 58 ๐Ÿ
Ch 59 ๐Ÿ
Ch 60 ๐Ÿ
Ch 61 ๐Ÿ
Ch 62 ๐Ÿ
Ch 63 ๐Ÿ
Ch 64 ๐Ÿ
Ch 65 ๐Ÿ
Ch 66 ๐Ÿ
Ch 67 ๐Ÿ
Ch 68 ๐Ÿ
Ch 69 ๐Ÿ
Ch 70 ๐Ÿ
Ch 71 ๐Ÿ
Ch 72 ๐Ÿ
Ch 73 ๐Ÿ
Ch 74 ๐Ÿ
Ch 75 ๐Ÿ
Ch 76 ๐Ÿ
Ch 77 ๐Ÿ
Ch 78 ๐Ÿ
Ch 79 ๐Ÿ
Ch 80 ๐Ÿ
Ch 81 ๐Ÿ
Ch 82 ๐Ÿ
Ch 83 ๐Ÿ
Ch 84 ๐Ÿ
Ch 85 ๐Ÿ
Ch 86 ๐Ÿ
Ch 87 ๐Ÿ
Ch 88 ๐Ÿ
Epilogue

Ch 15 ๐Ÿ

5.9K 281 59
Lissasysnop tarafฤฑndan

"Wow!" Worth said looking up at the building. "I have never seen anything like this before.

Walking into the building an older gentleman greeted me from behind a desk.

"Welcome back Ms. Kane."

"Thanks, Sam!"

We step on the elevator and Worth laughs. "I feel like I am with a celebrity."

"Why Worth? I'm just a friendly person and I like to know things about people that I see daily. I'm not a stuck up snob like people think." I said.

"Oh, I know that your not. I've seen you tip all those people even though you didn't have to." He said.

"I know people are struggling sometimes and I don't mind sharing what I have if I have it," I said.

The elevator dings and the door opens to the penthouse.

"Wow, this Is something else." Worth said looking around.

"Thanks, I know this place is to clean and it doesn't seem like me or even lived in but, to be honest, I don't spend much time down here. I work till late and come home and go to my bedroom." I said.

"Is that where you do all your thinking and come up with ideas?" He asks.

"Sometimes I guess when I can't sleep my mind is turning on different products and names." I laugh.

My phone beeps.

📱Holl, did you make it home?

📱Yeah, we did.

📱We???

📱Yes, Worth traveled back with me. We just walked in the door. Love you.

📱Love you too!

I laugh... "See I can't even get home before Derrick is checking on me."

"That's a good brother in my book. I worry about my sisters constantly." He said.

"I get that but come on up all of these steps and I'll show you to your room," I said.

"This is really a really nice place you got. Even this spiral staircase." He chuckles.

"Thanks! But its no ranch." I wink at him.

"Wow, this room is awesome." He sits his bag down at the bottom of the bed.

"There is a bathroom right through there and I'll show you my room if you would like to see," I said.

I walk across the hall to my room with Worth behind me. "This is so nice I cant wait to see the lights outside at night from all of the buildings around." He said.

"Its such a beautiful view isn't it? Do you want to order in? Chinese? Or a burger or what?" I ask.

"Chinese is good with me. We don't eat it often at the ranch but I do like it." He said.

"Ok let me order it and we can change and get comfy and meet up downstairs ok?" I said.

"Sure sounds good." He said and walks back across the hall to his room.

I order some food and then go put on a t-shirt and some shorts. I walk downstairs to find Worth already changed and on the couch.

"Didn't take you long." I laugh.

"Nah just threw on some comfy basketball shorts and a t-shirt." He said.

"Looks like we had the same idea kinda." I laugh.

My phone beeps on the coffee table.

📱Did you make it back? Are you coming in tomorrow?

📱Yes to both and you will get to meet Worth in the morning, Sid.

📱Ok good! Have a good night!

📱Love you, Sid!

"Sidney wanting to know if we made it and she cants wait to meet you tomorrow." I smile.

"After you put up with my bunch I can wait to meet yours." He said.

"They weren't bad Worth I really liked them."

{Intercom beeps}

I get up and walk across the room to the intercom.

"Yes?"

"Chinese food Ms. Kane."

"Thanks! Send them up please."

I hand the guy a tip and thank him and then I bring the food over to the coffee table and spread it out. "You want a beer or wine or soda?" I ask.

"Beer would be great." Worth said looking around. "Do you get lonely in this big ole place?"

"Sometimes but I try not to think about it I guess. I work long hours and I hardly ever take days off because I don't want to just lay around the house and watch tv. So I'm always trying to figure out new people to back or stuff to make." I said.

"I stay busy too and even though people are in and out of the ranch I guess I'm lonely too if you sit down and think about it. I like having my brothers around all the time and Clara she is a godsend." He said.

"I love that woman! She is the sweetest and her cooking oh my gosh so good. But that's how I am by Sidney and Derrick. I miss Aunt Shelly but she won't leave Tennessee and I can't blame her on that one." I said.

Scooping some food out of a container. "I think I could see myself living on a ranch as long as I wouldn't have to take care of everything." I laugh.

Worth laughs. "Yeah its not that easy but I have lots of help and I'm grateful for that."

Worths phone beeps he pulls it out of his pocket. "Its Dustin wanting to know if I made it and they want pictures of something."

I reach my hand over. "May I?" I ask.

Worth hands me the phone and I stand up and walk over to the window and take a picture of all the lights from the buildings out the window and hand it back to Worth. "Send that to him." I smile.

"The picture doesn't do the place justice though." He sends it to Dustin and soon his phone rings. He answers and puts him on speaker.

📞Holy shit man!

📞Hey Dustin we got you on speaker. Holland took the picture.

📞Hey Holland! Hows the city life again?

📞Too noisy, I laugh.

📞How did he do on the plane?

📞Haha, I was terrible.

📞But he made it through Dustin.

📞She had to hold my hand.

📞Oh man, I would have loved to see you act like a baby.

📞You should see this place. It's awesome!

📞I would love to. Maybe one day we can come for a visit.

📞I would love that Dustin! I have plenty of room.

📞I have never been in a penthouse but Dustin this is huge.

📞Did yall go out to eat?

📞No Holland ordered us some Chinese and we sit here and eat and what I see in front of me is the picture she sent you. I'll send you one from my bedroom later.

📞Hey, nothing naked.

📞Oh, trust me you don't want to see what I got Dustin.

📞No maybe not you.

📞Goodnight Dustin!

📞Nite guys!

"He would flip if he saw this place." Worth said.

"They all need to come sometime. When I have a launch for the skincare you all need to come." I said.

"That can be arranged." He smiles over at me.

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

1.7M 38.4K 69
โYou Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "Are you ready for me baby?" I nodded my head licking my lips seductivel...
5.3K 146 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...
763K 31.1K 76
Alorah Hart thought life was going perfectly until it wasn't. She had a great job that she loved as a nurse. She had been in a relationship with her...
21.5K 375 41
"I hate this," Tom says, letting out a breath. "I hate that we don't know how to act around each other anymore." He looks at me with furrowed brows. ...