Cry For Me (BxB)

By letsrunawaycora

*Warning: Mature themes* [BoyxBoy Story] *Read Tags* He steps closer to me with an intense gaze. "How could... More

C h a r a c t e r I n f o
1- Take Me To The Mansion
2- Maybe, We Met Once Upon A Time
3- Trouble Magnent
4- And You'll Be Mine
Tobias Pics
5- Parties & Amnesia Don't Mix
Jonah Pics
6- He Has Amnesia?
Harper Pics
7- I Remember, and It Pains Me
N e w C h a r a c t e r
8- Love Shouldn't Hurt, But Yours Is Killing Me
Tobias Dorian Mcvay Pics
9- Hospitals, Painkillers & Almost Death
Jonah Arson Maverick
10- Baby Please, Let Me Take Care of You
Niviah Allison Stiles (Pics)
11- I'm Still Alive
12- A Gift To Remember
Updated Character Info
13- Oh, You Better Believe You're Mine
Who Plays The Characters
14- I'll Make Your Life Hell (It already is)
(Old) Author's Note
15- Life Full of Woes (Your Biggest Mistake)
AU: What Would've Happened (If you didn't)
Author's Note
Julius' Story
Julius' Side:

16- Pacify Her (She's Getting On My Nerves)

2.6K 48 12
By letsrunawaycora

A/N: Ello there peaches! Welcome back to my story!

Woah, youtube intro came out of nowhere.

So requested by ed_valentine who wanted to know when did Harper come into the mix with Tobias, and what happened between her & Niviah.

Ya know, besides her being a 🤬 all times throughout this story.

Anywho, enjoy my lovely peaches until next time! Ciao!

_
_
_

2 years before the accident
Nobody's Pov

Harper was sitting on the swing in her front yard, just loving the feeling of the sun on her skin. The whole scene seemed to have brought upon a euphoria to the girl. As she looked up with closed eyes and a smile, there's a sudden ruckus coming from inside her house.

Harper looked around to see her mother storming out of the house fuming. Now, off the bat she knows something is wrong since she's never seen her mother so furious before.

When the woman notices her daughter on the swing, her whole demeanor changes in an instant. Almost like a switch. She stands frozen besides her hands coming up to her mouth and her eyes bulging.

The girl runs off the swing over to her mother with a terrifying shock and worry. Mrs Crowell looks as if she's about to break down crying as she grabs her daughter by her arms and holds her close. Harper wants to ask wants wrong but before she can, her father comes out the house and stops as he witnesses the scene.

"Harper, sweetie, mommy is going away for a long time- but I promise that I'll come and visit you- and only you, okay? Be strong for mommy, okay?"

Harper is torn as she watches her mother, not making any sense. But she feels as if something terrible is happening here, and she wants to cry herself. "Harper honey, come inside. Me and your mother have some things to talk about-" and again, it's like a switch has been flipped.

"No. Me and you, have nothing to talk about." She turns back to her daughter. "Baby, mommy is leaving daddy and I can't take you with me." She brushes a locket of Harper's hair out of her face and behind her ear. "Wha-what do you mean?" The girl stumbled. "You're gonna live with daddy now. I can't live with him anymore." And as if on que, a car pulls up and a woman steps out.

The car was a very expensive car, and clearly looks like it didn't belong in the suburban neighborhood. The woman that stepped out was gorgeous, and looked like she screamed money and power. She then opened the door for another female stepped out. She looked to be about Harper's age, but the way she dressed made her seems a bit older.

The woman looked at Mrs Crowell as if she was the most disgusting thing she had ever seen. "George, we have to do something about this place. You clearly can't expect me to live here." The comment confused Harper even more because, why was this other woman a stranger be talking about living in her home!?

"You don't live here me and my mommy and daddy do!" The girl yelled. The woman and her daughter looked at Harper as if noticing her for the first time. "Aw, how sweet." Her daughter stepped closer to Harper and stated in a patronizing tone; "You're an idiot! My mom and your dad are dating. Which means that your hag of a mother is getting kicked out."

She then leaned back and scoffed. "I wonder why you're not going with her." "The woman giggled and playfully scolded her daughter. "Now Nivvy, don't be rude to your new sister."

She walked around them and waltz over to the man and embraced him. "Nivvy" smiled at the "couple" as they flirted. George tried to be "civil" and say "Not in front of the kids." "Get your hands off of my dad you tramp!" Screamed a angry Harper as she tried to go after them but her mom held her back.

"Harper Faith, it's okay. It's okay baby." "No it's not! She has her hands all over your husband." "Harper apologize right now!" George demanded. "No! She ain't nothing but a husband stealing tramp!" "Harper!" Mrs Crowell would admit that she indeed did love this scene. But it was heartbreaking all the more. Another car pulled up and this one was less expensive but still pricey.

"Sarah! Get in the car!" Harper's eyes lit up at the sight of her aunt. "Aunt Crissy!" She ran to her aunt who stopped frowning immediately at the sight of her niece. "Hey, Harper Faith. Are you doing okay sweetie?" The girl shook her head. Crissy just rubbed her back. "Crissy, let's get out of here."

"Okay Harp, remember mommy loves you okay." She kissed her daughter on the forehead and got into the car. Harper watched as the car drove away out of sight with a sense of longing.

"Nivvy" joined her by the side of the road. "Well they're gone. Now, let's give you a makeover." She grabbed the girl's hand and lead her into the car. Harper was silent their entire day, with a blank face except a frown.

~*~

Turns out, "Nivvy" was actually named Niviah, and she really wanted to be friends with Harper even though she didn't want to be seen with her around her friends. It had gotten out that, Niviah had a crush on a boy named Tobias. Harper recognized his name from somewhere and remembered that he was her classmate.

Now, Niviah being the way that she is towards Harper and the fact that her mom made her dad leave Harper's mom, still infuriates her till this day! So, she decided to get close to the boy in hopes, of outing her "stepsister" to him.

Because let's face it, everyone only liked Niviah because of her status and looks. Everyone knows that she is faker than Barbie. A few months passed and it actually worked! Eventually, Niviah caught word that Harper and Tobias was all buddy-buddy and she started envying her sister.

To put it simply, Harper's plan was working.

However, as the girl spent more time with him, she realized that she didn't wanna use him. So she planned to tell him what her plan was but he came to her first with a crisis.

The Day of The Accident

"Hey Harper, I need to talk to you about something serious and I don't know what to do about it."

"Okay, do you wanna meet up?"

"That would be ideal, yes."

Now, after the planned the meet up, Harper's mind was hay-wiring! All these thoughts about 'oh my god is he gonna confront me?' 'Did I ruin this?'

So the boy came over and they went outside into the pool area where they sat down and the whole mood was so tense and serious, it frightened the girl.

"I have this friend-well best friend actually- who just confessed to me, their feelings. And I don't know what to do about it. Because not only are they my best friend, but they're also my entire world, and I don't want what I'm say, to ruin our friendship!" He voice and expression was so distressed, it shooked her.

"Well, how do you feel about them?" She asked sipping her drink. "Well, I don't really know. I guess I feel a sense of safeness whenever I'm with them. I get this feeling whenever I see him. I-I can't really explain it! I just want to be with him all the time-"

"Wait, him? It's a boy!?" She looked at him intently as she sat her drink down. "Yes, and that's where I'm afraid." "Why?" The boy didn't respond right away. "I don't think that my parents would respond gently to me being with another boy." He stated softly. "Especially my father." He looked down as he played with his fingers.

"Aw Tob!" She reached out to rub his shoulder in a confronting manner. "Well, I'll support you no matter what!" She smiled at him. He seemed to brighten up at that. "I really hope they're as understanding as you."

Earlier That Day
Jonah pov

Today is the day that I think I'm gonna tell Toby how I feel! Ugh, I feel really anxious! What if he doesn't feel the same way? Would this be the end of us? God I really don't wanna lose him! He's my everything. I just wanna be with him forever. Stay by his side and protect him. Just, if I could, hide him away from anything that might harm him.

I love his smile, the feeling I get when around him, his personality. Tobias Dorian Mcvay is my entire world and more! I don't ever wanna lose something so dear to me.

I waited in the garden at my house for the angel of my life to arrive. As soon as he walked through the archway my heartbeat sped up. He can brighten up any room without even trying. I wonder if he knows that he has that affect?

"Toby, I need to tell you something really serious, okay?" He nodded. "I-I'm- Tobias Dorian Mcvay, I've been in love with you ever since I was old enough to know what love is! I don't want to ruin this friendship by admitting this and I really hope that I don't but- I can't go on and keep denying my true feelings."

I took his hands. "If you don't feel the same way that's fine. I can understand that but, please, please I'm begging you, don't let this ruin our friendship."

He was staring at me with wide doe eyes. "I don't ever want to lose you."

_

_

_

"And what did you say?" Harper asked the boy, really intrigued. "I......I told him I'll think about it." The girl watched as he gripped the glass with a white knuckled grip. "Hmm." She hummed. "I think I know what I'm gonna say. Thank you so much Harp Harp!" He exclaimed as he hugged her. She chuckled at his childish behavior.

"No problem."

~*~
Later That Day

Harper gets a call that Tobias was in the hospital. She couldn't help but think that 'could this day get any worse?' Because not too long ago she got into a full blown argument with Niviah over the exact same boy. Turns out Niviah was- just as planned- jealous of her sister hanging with Tobias and accused her of dating him.

She had no real evidence and all her reasons were bull. So Harper couldn't even gloat at the fact that her plan worked because, one; she didn't care too much for it anymore. Two; her stepsister couldn't be even more of an airhead.

Harper rushed over to the hospital to find Jonah Maverick in the boy's hospital room with a blank face as he stared at the unconscious Toby. She wanted to ask questions about what happened but could sense that he needed a moment. There was an uncomfortable silence as they both sat and observed their friend.

After a few minutes, Harper gets up to leave and go to the restroom, however when she returns Jonah Maverick is gone as if he never been there at all. Not only is that a bit upsetting, she never knew what happened to her friend because the doctors had already delivered the news.

~*~

A Week After The Accident

Harper already had bad blood with Niviah so the fact that she kept giving Harper crap for being around Tobias, and then go confess to him- even though he was clearly going through stuff- in front of everyone, was pretty damn fucked up in her books.

She couldn't stand how her stepsister could be so far up her own ass, it was ridiculous. Then she goes and spread rumors about said boy just because she couldn't handle the fact that she basically humiliated her own. damn. self, is again, fucked up.

But alas, she ignored her sister's desperate antic for attention, and focused on taking care of Tobias.
Because she was just another trust fund baby, who loved/wanted attention
and needed to be pacified.

°

°

Sabrina Carpenter

as

Harper Crowell

Peyton List

as

Niviah Stiles

A/N: Thank you guys so much for reading this story! Really means a lot to me. I hope you guys really enjoyed! I love you all so, so, so much! With much love, stay peachy and stay safe. Until next time, ciao!!

Link to story Playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/375J9oJ987IwOmejBWB5T1?si=WmItopx2Tgyp02ndZ8PaWw

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 1.9K 32
He once told me no one knows the real him.I didn't think he meant it, and not in a good way. He is a straight A student, and everyone knows it, not t...
718K 28K 27
My heart pulsated through my chest and I didn't think I could hold on for much longer. The frightening, terrorising feeling of his fingers slipping t...
15M 460K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
56.1K 1.7K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...