Accidental Nikkah

By Luna_Zenith

Aayan Ibrahim. At the age of 25, A successful business man. Strict and Arrogant appearance. Has a Complicate... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
Author's Note
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 16

13.8K 776 19
By Luna_Zenith

Have you ever tried catching the rain on the tip of your tongue, and tasting it? How about a snowflake? Well, I cannot ask you to taste the rainbow, but have you ever tried finding the start of the rainbow? To see if it really does come out of a pot of gold, protected by a leprechaun? Now, the sun would burn your tongue, but try playing with the sun rays, someday.

These unexpected ideas give a thrill and joy in life. And when the unexpected occurs, the feeling is surreal.

Aayan couldn't believe Ruhee actually packed lunch for him. He never asked his mother to pack one for him aswell, but Ruhee did.

After Ruhee had said that the lunch bag was his, he was shocked to say the least. He felt something he couldn't understand, but he liked it.

He picked up the lunch bag by it's handle, and analysed it in air, by twisting it around. "It won't bite." came his mother's voice, which startled him. He looks at her, eyes wide. She held a amusing smile.

He kept the bag back down and sat on his seat, after greeting his mother. Sahma moved forward and sat in her seat. She lifted the lid, and the room was filled with the delicious aroma. Sahma closes her eyes and inhales the sent, before placing one roti on her plate. She poured some curd beside it, and took a bite. She loved it.

Aayan took a bite aswell, and unknowingly, closed his eyes to relish the taste.

Delicious.

Aayan, who has only two toasts and a coffee in the morning, had actually eaten two and half of the roties that Ruhee made. Sahma smiled at her sons appetite. Sahma, after a long time, had a full breakfast. Aayan was so happy seeing his mother eating, and all thanks to Ruhee.

"I'm leaving." Aayan says to his mother, and grabs the lunch bag along. Sahma gives him a knowing look and he says, "I don't wanna waste her effort." "Uh-huh." is all Sahma says before, starting to clear the dining table. The maid would be here soon, to clean the house.

Aayan reached his office at 8:50 am and went up to his office, greeting everyone on the way. He entered his office and summoned Mason in. "Today's Schedule." is all he says and Mason, begins.

"At 9:30 am you have meeting with the employees of the marketing department, 3:30 pm meeting with Roger King, president of Kings International regarding the collaboration. 5:00 pm, you need to select models for the Advertising department." Mason looks up from his tab, at Aayan, waiting for further orders.

"Okay. Remind me, half an hour before every meeting. Anything else?" he asks, "There are some files you need to review and sign." Aayan signs and asks Mason to bring them in. Mason walks out and comes back with a pile of files, and places them on Aayan's table. Aayan dismisses him.

Aayan looks at the pile before him and signs. He picks up a file opening it, with a pen in hand.

Let's begin.

Aayan was reading through a file and his office door bangs open, he signs, very well knowing who it was, "Yo bro, c'mon, its lunch time." said Zubair, taking a seat in front of Aayan's table. Without looking up, Aayan replies, "No." Zubair gasps.

Aayan would never miss his meals no matter how busy he was. He would halt his work, have his meal and then continue with his work. He took very good care of his health. And seeing that Aayan, not wanting to go for lunch, was a surprise to Zubair.

Zubair got up from his seat, and moved towards Aayan, turned him around in his chair to face him. He held his shoulders and said, "Who are you and what have you done to my friend?" a little serious. Aayan signed and pushed him away, turned to his file and continued reading. That's when Zubair noticed something besides Aayan's chair.

He moved to Aayan's left and picked up the lunch bag, he looked at Aayan and smirked," Did your wife pack you lunch?" he asks, with a mischievous glint in his eyes. Aayan just looks at him with a glare and Zubair kept the lunch bag back in its place and went to sit on his seat, all the while smirking.

Aayan looked at Zubair annoyed and asked," What do you want?", "Oh nothing, just you know, thinking." Zubair says looking around. "Okay husband, you have your packed lunch, while I find someone to have lunch with. Oooo, I wonder what Mason is upto." and he goes out the door to find Mason.

Poor Mason.

Aayan looks at the wall clock to see its 1:34 pm. He then looks at the lunch bag, a little moment too long. He closes the file and picks up the lunch bag, opening it. There was a small sticky note attached to it that read,

I hope you enjoy your lunch.

Aayan just smiled and kept the sticky note in his table drawer. He looked back into the lunch bag. There was a small pouch, that held a fork and a spoon. He kept that aside and removed two medium sized lunch boxes and a big lunch box at the bottom.

One of the medium sized boxes contained mutton chunks, while the other held sliced apple pieces. The big box had a small division that took quarter space of the box, which contained stir fried potato and peas. The rest part was filled with beautiful, yellow coloured lemon rice. Aayan just smiled at the boxes. He pulled out a spoon from the pouch.

Let's eat.

He took a spoonful and placed in his mouth along with some mutton chunks. He nodded his head at the taste and completed his entire meal, sparing the apple slices for later. He was awfully full. He cleaned his table and got back to work.

It was 3:00 pm. Aayan was going through a file when there was a knock on the door, "Come in." Mason enters and stands before Aayan, "Sir, you have a meeting at 3:30 pm with Kings International." Aayan looks at the clock and then at Mason,"Okay, prepare the meeting lounge." he says and goes back to his file, "There has been a slight change, sir." Aayan looks up at Mason, for him to continue, "Due to some health issues, Roger King won't be able to make it to meet you, but instead, his son, Nicholas King, has volunteered." Aayan internally growled.

Aayan, Zubair and Nicholas King had attended the same business university, and Aayan hated Nicholas's guts. Nicholas was the University's play boy, flirting around with girls and breaking their hearts. Even when the girls knew of his status, they used to fall for him, since he was good looking and rich.

Aayan and Nicholas were the University enemies. Aayan knew he would have to face him anytime, considering the collaboration, but he didn't expect it to be so soon. Aayan signs and asks Mason to proceed.

Aayan entered the meeting lounge to find Nicholas king, seated on the sofa one leg over the other. As soon as Nicholas saw Aayan, he got up with a smirk, "Hey, nemesis." was what Nicholas said.

Aayan went forward and shook hands with him before taking a seat. They were both seated, when the door to the meeting lounge was banged open. Zubair entered, with an annoyed face. Yes, even Zubair hated Nicholas King. Nicholas just smirked at Zubair.

Zubair came and sat next to Aayan, glaring at Nicholas. Nicholas spoke first, "I know, we have had our differences in the past, but let's keep it there and work together in peace." Aayan looks at Nicholas, to see him looking at them with a sincere eyes. Aayan knew no matter how much they hated each other, they both needed this collab to work out. Aayan signed and nodded." Let's begin. "

Mid way through the meeting, Aayan's mobile pinged, signalling a notification, he ignored it. His mobile pinged again, and he ignored it.

Ping, ping, ping, ping,....

"Bro, just answer it already." Nicholas exclaimed, annoyed. Aayan picked his mobile to find nine messages from Ruhee.

Wife - Can you tell me, how to find the nearby grocery store?

Wife - I would have asked Ammi, but she is asleep.

Wife - Hello!!?

Wife - Are you ignoring me?

Wife - Don't you remember what happened the last time you ignored me?

How could I forget?

Wife - You are ignoring me!!!

Wife - Come home and you'll know what happens when someone ignores Ruhee Shariff.

We'll see.

Wife - Fine, don't reply, I'll find it myself.

Wife - Don't come finding me if I am lost.

Aayan just shakes his head smiling, he looks up to find Zubair smirking at him and Nicholas looking at him confused. Aayan clears his throat, puts his mobile on silent, and keeps it down, without replying. And they continue the meeting.

It was 5:54pm and the meeting was finally done. All three stand up and shake their hands when Aayan's mobile vibrates. His mother was calling him so he answered, "Yes, Ammi.", "Aayan, Ruhee is not home yet, she went out to get some groceries, but is not back. It's gonna be dark soon and I am worried."comes Sahma's panicked voice.

Aayan froze." I called her mobile, but it's switched off. " Aayan breaks out of his trance and replies urgently," Don't worry Ammi, I'll find her. " he cuts the call to see another text notification.

Wife - Aayan, I think I am lost. 5:23pm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 3.9K 33
Arhan khan An engineer by profession but work as the ceo of India's biggest company. Everyone fears him as he has the worst temper . His life change...
222 22 5
Aarya Sharma She is 19 year old, quiet and introverted, and in her first year of college. She works at a restaurant to cover expenses. She has her s...
427K 4.7K 14
Roses are red Violets are blue I'm the only one Who is made for you ~Azlan Adwitiya Ranawat a 19-year-old girl who...
5K 133 55
Muskan Assad is a 23-year-old young girl who is studying to be a surgeon. She is bubbly, talkative, helpful and always there for her family and frien...