The Seed Of Love (Completed)

By Lissasysnop

Holland Kane grew up in a little town called Paris Tennessee with her Aunt Shelly and her brother Derrick... More

⚠️Disclaimer ⚠️
Ch 1🍏
Ch 2🍏
Ch 3🍏
Ch 4 🍏
Ch 5 🍏
Ch 6 🍏
Ch 7 🍏
Ch 8 🍏
Ch 9 🍏
Ch 10 🍏
Ch 11 🍏
Ch 13 🍏
Ch 14 🍏
Ch 15 🍏
Ch 16 🍏
Ch 17 🍏
Ch 18 🍏
Ch 19 🍏
Ch 20 🍏
Ch 21 🍏
Ch 22 🍏
Ch 23 🍏
Ch 24 🍏
Ch 25 🍏
Ch 26 🍏
Ch 27 🍏
Ch 28 🍏
Ch 29 🍏
Ch 30 🍏
Ch 31 🍏
Ch 32 🍏
Ch 33 🍏
Ch 34 🍏
Ch 35 🍏
Ch 36 🍏
Ch 37 🍏
Ch 38 🍏
Ch 39 🍏
Ch 40 🍏
Ch 41 🍏
Ch 42 🍏
Ch 43 🍏
Ch 44 🍏
Ch 45 🍏
Ch 46 🍏
Ch 47 🍏
Ch 48 🍏
Ch 49 🍏
Ch 50 🍏
Ch 51 🍏
Ch 52 🍏
Ch 53 🍏
Ch 54 🍏
Ch 55 🍏
Ch 56 🍏
Ch 57 🍏
Ch 58 🍏
Ch 59 🍏
Ch 60 🍏
Ch 61 🍏
Ch 62 🍏
Ch 63 🍏
Ch 64 🍏
Ch 65 🍏
Ch 66 🍏
Ch 67 🍏
Ch 68 🍏
Ch 69 🍏
Ch 70 🍏
Ch 71 🍏
Ch 72 🍏
Ch 73 🍏
Ch 74 🍏
Ch 75 🍏
Ch 76 🍏
Ch 77 🍏
Ch 78 🍏
Ch 79 🍏
Ch 80 🍏
Ch 81 🍏
Ch 82 🍏
Ch 83 🍏
Ch 84 🍏
Ch 85 🍏
Ch 86 🍏
Ch 87 🍏
Ch 88 🍏
Epilogue

Ch 12 🍏

5.8K 288 29
By Lissasysnop

I was so lost in her eyes when I gently squeezed her hip bone.

"I guess I'll just have to come back for more." She smiles down at me.

I whisper to her. "You don't need a reason to come back." I spin her around and she straddles my lap.

"Worth" She whispers before my hand is on her face and my lips are on hers.

Holland wraps her arms around my neck and returns the kiss. Slow soft kisses at first then they become faster and hungrier.

I slip my tongue in her mouth and explore around. Feeling my lower half growing underneath her body. She moves slightly against me.

Things were about to turn up even more when there was a knock on the door.

{Knock}

Holland jumps off of my lap and sits in a chair opposite my desk.

"Come in!" I said.

Emerson walks in. "Sorry to disturb yall but Worth one of the horses is in labor and having trouble."

"Ok, I'll be right there," I said.

Holland jumps up. "Can I come? I've never witnessed anything like that.

"If you want to," I said standing up trying to straighten up my jeans.

"Umm, I'm sorry?" She giggles.

I chuckle. "He's very sorry and disappointed." I put my hand on her back and lead her out to the barn.

Emerson smiles. "This can get bloody can you handle that?"

Holland smiles at him. "I'm not sure but we will see." She watches quietly while Emerson and I help the horse deliver the colt.

"Oh my gosh, it's so beautiful." She cries.

I smile at her. "He's beautiful isn't he?"

"It's a he?" She wipes her eyes.

"Yeah it's a he and now momma will clean him off and he will be walking in no time. I have to hang around to make sure that happens but if your tired you can head on to bed." I said.

"Are you kidding? I want to see it all." she smiles.

"I'm taking pictures just for you Holland." Emerson Said.

I join her over on a bale of hay. She lays her head on my arm and smiles up at me.

We all watch while momma does everything she is supposed to and it isn't long before the colt is up wobbling around.

"Oh look how cute! What are you going to name him?" She asks.

"How about you name him?" I said.

"Me? really? Hmmm how about Green apple." She said.

"Green for short then." I smile and place her hair behind her ear. "He's beautiful just like you are Holland," I said.

She blushes... "Thank you for letting me name him. I'll never forget this experience." She said.

"Neither will i." I stand up and hold out my hand to pull her up.

"We better get some sleep or we won't be worth a damn tomorrow," I said.

"Haha, you said worth a damn that's funny you know. Or maybe I'm just silly sleepy." She giggled.

"Nite Emerson! Get my number from Worth to send me those pictures." She hugs him.

"Night Holland. I'm sad to see you go but I'll send you the pictures for sure." Emerson smiled.

I walk her up to her room. "I better let you get some sleep."

She smiles at me. "Thanks, Worth." As she kisses me on the cheek.

I get in bed after my shower and wipe my face. What was I thinking? I had her on my lap with an erection. If Emerson hadn't of came in I don't know what would have happened. I don't know if I even would have stopped it. I am in so much trouble.

The next morning I get up and get dressed. I really dread that she is leaving today and I wish we had more time together. After getting ready I head to her room and knock on the door.

I open the door and smile. "I didn't think you would be awake yet."

"I forgot I had an alarm on so I just got up and showered. Just putting some makeup on. Want some lipgloss?" She asked.

"No, I don't think I want to put any on," I smirk.

I watch as she puts some on and stands up. "On second thought I'll take some," I said.

"You will?" She laughed and picked up the lipgloss and walks over to me.

"No, not that way. I prefer this way." I said.

I lean in and kiss her lips. Holland smiles at me. "How was it?"

"I'm not sure I need a second taste," I smirk.

Holland smiles. "Oh really?"

I close the bedroom door and walk closer to her placing my hands on her hips and she wraps her arms around my neck.

I lightly brush my lips on hers. "It tastes like cherry."

Holland giggles... "You make a good tester even though this isn't how I do it."

"I like it this way." I lean in and kiss her again. Deeper this time licking her bottom lip for entry which she gives. We explore each other's mouths.

Without realizing it Holland jumps up into my arms and wraps her arms around my neck and I put my hands under her butt to hold her up.

Holland moans into my mouth and I break the kiss and place multiple kisses on her neck and down toward her cleavage.

We stop dead in our tracks when Chad hollers out... "Stop making out in there! Breakfast is ready."

We freeze in our position and laugh out. Hollands' face is red and I know she was mortified.

"Oh my god!" She whispers... "I'm so embarrassed."

I slowly let her go so she can stand. "Dot be he has no idea he just said that," I said.

"I'm sorry Worth I have never been that way. I don't know what's come over me." She said.

"Don't apologize! We both wanted it but for the record, I have never acted like that. In fact, when it comes to the opposite sex I am usually shy." I said

"Shy? Well, I wouldn't have guessed that. Did you like my lipgloss?" She giggled.

"Yeah, it tastes good. We had better get downstairs before they figure out what Chad said was true." I wink at her.

"Yeah, we probably should." She lightly kisses my lip again then opens the door and we walk down the steps together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 15K 19
Kylie Daniels is on the run from her past with the help from her best friend. Keeping a low profile for 18months wasn't easy, especially with an almo...
118K 8.8K 73
3rd story in a series. Must read The Seed Of Love and A Touch Of Poppy First! Hart Maverick beat to his own drum. He lives on the Ranch with his lar...
159K 2.6K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
1.8M 64.9K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...