falling [asanoya/ennotana] 🌦

بواسطة theleftside_

asahi is afraid to tell nishinoya that he's decided to pursue higher education in tokyo, and doesn't think th... المزيد

welcome to a New Book
a sobering change
arguments can be clarifying
the Start to Healing
Nothing is Wrong, and i'm Fine. i Promise.
a Vent Session, and all of karasuno is gay
tanaka might not be as straight as he thought he was
in all Honesty, this is just a Filler
the first Talk
the first Talk (but it's asahi's pov)
facetime therapy
yuu comes clean
tanaka gives Good Advice
it's not Ideal, but it's a Start
nishinoya is a Bad Influence
there's a Good Reason tanaka and noya are on the floor-
tanaka's Confusion
kind of another Filler, Sorry
your Local lesbians to the Rescue
i care about you more than you know
the second Talk
to be So Lonely
suga shoots asahi in the neck and is only A Little Bit Sorry
a cliché Park Scene
ennoshita is Done with the bs
the Timeline up until Now
Every Single Feeling
with you, everything feels Okay
Finally a chapter where asahi is Sad-
yours sincerely, Wasting Away
daichi and suga simp for each other-
seeing a dog is Important enough to Warrant a facetime
tanaka ryūnosuke, Simp Extraordinaire
a Little Bit of angst,,, as a Treat
Next Wednesday
the Vibes are Off, and this chapter gave me The Big writer's block
in a Fight between Noya and Math, who would Win?
a Big Reveal with the second years
a bit of a timeskip before Graduation
graduation itself
an asadaisuga Reunion
noya gives tanaka The S** Talk 😳 (gay edition)
asahi's delivery service
the Apple Juice on the Table
noya becomes a Prostitute
long distance
maybe soulmates Do Exist
chaotic meetings and The Exhibition
Family Dinner
online love
falling into love.
a Proper sleep schedule? who is She?
posso morire felice
this is not The End
Far from it, in Fact
this is Merely the Beginning
temporary self promo 😗👉👈

it's possible to be the Mom Friend and Chaotic at the Same Time

1.5K 73 33
بواسطة theleftside_

.sugawara.

"suga? i need your help."

i frowned at his appearance- breath coming in short bursts, face all red, and looking like he was about to cry at any moment.

"what's the matter, noya?" i asked immediately.

he shook his head.

"god, i fucked up... i fucked up!"

"okay, hold on a minute. please explain what's happening or i can't help you."

he dragged a hand down his face.

"everything is messed up with asahi, and now with tanaka too!"

"wait, i thought- actually, never mind. how are things messed up with tanaka?"

"ugh, i don't wanna share of his personal business, but basically i brought something up to him about four days ago, and i promised i'd talk to him about it, but i completely forgot and he's been super stressed and having to deal with it kind of alone, and i didn't even remember! i've just been dumping all my problems on him and asking for his advice and giving none in return!" he groaned. "i'm such a shitty friend."

"now, now, something like this could happen to any of us. human memory is fallible, especially when you have something so big going on."

"i know, but i was venting to him again and i was about to hang up to do homework of all things! and i completely forgot that earlier today, i had promised him we'd talk about it, but no! apparently homework was more important! then he yelled at me about how awful he's been feeling and how terrible of a friend i am, and god, maybe he's right. this feels awful, i don't think we've ever really fought before. not seriously."

"well, that's certainly not good... i don't know how much help i can be without really knowing what's going on, but if he's really mad at you, i'd say it's probably best to just wait it out for now, then sometime tomorrow or even two days from now, once you've both calmed down a bit, you can try talking to him about it. first of all, apologize for forgetting. then, if you feel like it wouldn't set him off again, remind him that you have been going through a stressful time, although that still doesn't excuse your actions. i'm sorry, but the harsh truth is that you weren't there for your friend when he needed you. he has a very good reason to be upset, but now the only thing to do is apologize and try to help him in whatever way you can, even if it is a bit late."

"what if he won't accept my advice now? if he thinks it's too late... what if he never wants to talk to me again?!"

the tears started to spill over.

"now, calm do-"

"suga! i don't think i could survive if he never talked to me again! i would be so miserable, he's my best friend, and i don't know how i survived until high school without him!"

"nishinoya," i said firmly. "take deep breaths now."

he nodded shakily, and obeyed my request.

"c- can you please count for me? it's hard to control it otherwise... and it's hard to focus on the counting myself right now..."

"of course i can," i said gently. "how would you like me to count?"

"um, four regular counts, seven fast ones, then eight regular ones."

"okay, i think i get that. one, two, three..."

///

a short time and some counting later, nishinoya was beginning to calm down.

"feeling a little better?" i asked hesitantly after a minute.

he nodded.

"yeah. you have a soothing voice, suga."

i blushed and laughed a little.

"thank you?"

"yes, it's very nice to listen to, and helped me calm down, i think. it's like, i was so focused on listening to your voice that i forgot to think about all the bad stuff that's making me sad."

"well, i'm glad i could help. just don't go thinking about the bad stuff now."

"okay, but now that we're talking about it, it's making me more likely to think about it. could you stay on for a bit and we can just talk about anything?"

"what do you want to talk about?"

"just... anything. i don't really care. as long as it's not about anything sad."

"alright... so during your talk with asahi earlier, did something weird happen? like, maybe he seemed to be in pain... especially in the neck region?"

"...yes? how did you know...?"

i grinned.

"that's because i shot him with a nerf dart."

he gasped, and laughed a little.

"what?! i never would've imagined that! why would you do that though?!"

"i was holding him accountable."

"...holding him accountable?"

"he asked me and daichi to make sure that he told you the real reason behind... well, a certain sad thing, and it seemed like he was about to back out, so i shot him to remind him that there's no need to be scared."

"well... that's actually kind of nice? if you think about it?"

"yeah! and also, we- me and daichi- were both listening in on that whole conversation. sorry, but it was kind of necessary for... well, you know. holding him accountable."

"eh, fair enough. wait, but does that mean you heard-?"

i smirked.

"so you like his hairy chest do you?"

he blushed intensely and hid his face.

"ahh, that's embarrassing! if i'd have known you guys were listening in i wouldn't have said anything!"

i laughed.

"it's okay, we all have our preferences."

"what's yours, suga?"

this time, i blushed.

"well, you don't need to know that. you're just a tiny, baby child, and i can't expose you to such things while you're still so innocent."

"but i just-!"

"ah-ah-ah," i scolded. "if you happen to learn it somehow through some covert measures, then by all means, feel free to do with that information what you will, but i'm sorry to say that i will never willingly give it up to you."

"god damnit."

i shrugged.

"sorry, bud. not all of us just go around talking about that in public with people around."

"listen, i didn't know you guys were there! that's not exactly fair, now is it?"

"all's fair in love and war."

"ughh, you're so annoying, i hate you."

i gasped and clutched my hand to my chest.

"you've hurt me, noya! i thought we were friends... but i guess i'm just a worthless, annoying eavesdropper to you."

he smiled and rolled his eyes.

"i'm so done, oh my god."

"there you go again! not only taking the lord's name in vain-" i did the sign of the cross on myself. "-but admitting that you're done with me." i wiped an invisible tear.

"ugh, you know why i meant. i forgot how chaotic you can be."

i laughed.

"yeah, just because i'm a third year and more often the mom friend doesn't mean i can't have some fun every now and then."

he pointed a finger gun at me and puckered his lips in a kissy face. 👉😗👉

"you right."

i nodded.

"if you still wanna talk, i have plenty more stories. we can talk about something fun, or boring, or maybe even a mix."

"hmm... how about one that's a mix."

"alright, so one day i was just sitting in class..."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

883 95 23
Daichi and Suga have both been pining for each other for years, since even before they came out to each other. It seems the whole team knows it, so...
65.7K 2K 22
"Look after her, will ya?" Daichi asked the new captain of the volleyball team Ennoshita "I will, don't worry. Your sister will be good here." He sm...
11.1K 661 98
Everyone thinks that Asahi and Noya just hate each other! This hate is going to bring the team down, as nothing works properly without those two! Unt...
41.5K 1.1K 26
Tsukishma and Kageyama had been modeling ever since 6th grade. When they went to Karasuno they had to act like rivals and act like they never known e...