Setter Ace of Shiratorizawa

By worshipmezashu

[Haikyuu!xOC] [The rewrite of ๐‘จ๐’„๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’‚๐’•๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’›๐’‚๐’˜๐’‚] "Whoa, who is that?" "No idea, but she'... More

Announcement
1: The First Day
2: The Girl's Team
3: The Game Pt. 1
4: The Game Pt. 2
5: The Game Pt. 3
6: Practice and Recognition
7: Aoibajohsai
8: Confrontation and Memories
9: Stars and Bonding
10: Saturday
11: Assumptions and Group Chats
12: Practice Match #1
13: Three On Three
14: Practice Match #2 and New Friends
15: New Setter and Practice Match #3
16: New Roomie and Crushes~
17: Tendล and Extra Practice
18: Prelim Matchups, Moving and Memes
19: Prelims Begin
20: Ace Not Just Setter
21: The Finals
22: Azusa's Redemption
23: The Next Day
24: Begging and Oikawa
25: Aobajohsai Third Years
26: Fun and Confessions
28: Start Of Training Camp
29: Bokuto, Akaashi and Texts
30: The Quick and Sleep Over
31: Day After and Realizations
32: Advice and Warnings
33: Plans and Confessions
34: Nationals
35: The Rescue Twins
36: Poof
37: Adjustments
38: PrObLeMs
39: The Boys
40: Alls Well That Ends Well
41: Pain
42: Reunions
43: Ushiwaka's Girlfriend
44. Filler
45. The Finals - Part One
46. The Finals - Part Two
47. The Finals - Part Three
48. The Finals - Part Four
49. The Finals - Part Five
50. Epilogue

27: Leaving

14.4K 607 284
By worshipmezashu

"...so, you failed your Japanese... And so you have to take extra lessons... On the day we leave... And I still have to go?!" Kazane roared at her brother.

"... Yes..." He squeaked. The dark haired male knee not go question his sister when she's pissed, and at that moment, she was most certainly pissed.

The female sighed, running a hand through her hair. "You owe me, so freaking much Tobio."

"I know..." He grumbled, "I promise to make it up to you!"

"You'd better." Kazane growled as she walked out of his room, heading to her own with a groan. It was Friday night, and Tendou had walked her to her house along with Ushiwaka.

The two had said hello to her parents, and had completed ignored her brother which she thought was hilarious. After seeing them off, her mother had told her the news of Tobio failing, and what that meant.

Of course she had expected him to fail, because he had never not failed in school. However, this was the first time that failing meant he couldn't play volleyball.

"At least the VP allowed you to go after your lessons." Kazane mumbled under her breath.

~•~

Bokuto
IS IT REALLY TRUE UR COMING TO THE TRAINING CAMP KAZZY?!!???

Tendou 🦎
Hey that's my nickname for her!

Kuroo
Lmao KAZZY
But seriously, if the rumors are false I'm gonna throw hands-

Kazane
Nope, all true! We're heading out tomorrow morning so I gotta sleep!

Tendou🦎
Make sure to wear my jacket!!!!!!

Kazane
Dude Ushiwaka gave me his first

Tendou🦎
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT
That little sleezball
Oh well, I'll allow it

Kazane
😂😂 thanks Tendou

Tendou🦎
You're welcome 😏

~•~

With that, Kazane put her phone on her bedaide table after pluggong in the charger, then drifted off to sleep.

It was literally 2 in the morning when Kazane had to get up. Shrugging on her pants, she grabbed her string up bag and stuffed a pair of shorts and volleyball shoes in it.

Pulling on her black practice shirt, she put in Ushiwaka's jacket which was kind of big on her but she liked it. After putting her shoes on, she went down to the kitchen and poured herself a bowl of cereal.

Last night her phone had blown up in the Shiratorizawa group chat, all wishing her well and telling her to keep them updated.

~•~

Kazane
Leaving now, I miss you guys already!
2:17am

~•~

It would take her about fifteen minutes to reach the school, and so she arrived at 2:36am. "Good morning Kazane." Takeda smiled at her as the coach she had yet to meet yawned.

"Good morning Takeda, how are you?" She gave him a sleepy smile, to which he chuckled.

"I've been well, yourself?"

"Well, I'm going to nationals so I'm perfectly peachy."

"You're going to nationals?" This caught Ukai's attention, whirling to face her. Kazane nodded.

"Yeah."

"Oh, nice." The coach coughed awkwardly. "I'm Kieshin Ukai, the coach, we spoke on the phone."

"Right, nice to meet you in person." Kazane also gave him a sleepy smile before sighing. "Sorry if I'm imposing."

"Of course not! We completely understand where your parents are coming from." Takeda quickly assured her.

"Oh, what's Kazane doing here?" Tanaka asked as he and some of the third years showed up.

"Oh, hello Kazane." Daichi smiled, nodding in greeting. Kazane smiled back.

"Good morning Daichi, Tanaka! I'm really excited to watch you guys play." She told him.

"We'll do our best." He smiled.

"Hey, where are the two other people I talked to the other day?" Kazane asked to no one in particular.

"Nishinoya and Asahi should be here soon." Suga commented, so she nodded.

"Hey guys!" She heard a familiar voice yell. Turning in their direction, Kazane grinned she saw Tadashi waving at them as Tsukishima walked beside him with his headphones on.

"Hi you two!" She waved at them,  Tadashi's whole face lighting up.

"Kazane, what are you doing here?!" He asked in surprise. When she explained it, he nodded with a smile.

"That's stupid." Tsukishima muttered.

"I agree, but here I am. I could be asleep right now!" Kazane complained, which brought out a few chuckles.

"OI!" A male voice yelled, so they all turned to see a short kid dragging an adult towards them. Kazane sweat dropped.

"Noya, hey! What up Asahi?" Tanaka greeted once they were closer.

"Oh, so you guys are Nishinoya and Asahi!" Kazane said, smiling before bowing slightly. "Nice to meet you! I'm Kazane Kageyama."

"Oh hi! Wow, I didn't expect you to be that tall." The short one said, then pointed to himself. "I'm Yuu Nishinoya!"

"I-I'm Asahi Azumane, pleasure to meet you in person."

"You as well!" She smiled brightly as they shook hands.

"Oh my god she's almost hotter than Kiyoko!" She heard Noya whisper-yell to Tanaka, who nodded furiously. Kazane giggled.

"Alright everyone, time to load up!" Ukai said, so they all went onto the bus. Kazane sat by herself in the front, her head against the window as she tried to fall asleep.

"Hey, Kazane!" Nishinoya whisper-yelled, catching her attention.

"Yeah?" She whispered back.

"Can I have your number?"

"Sure." She handed him her phone, to which he input his number and texted himself.

"Thanks!" He grinned happily, holding his phone like it was some sort of relic. Giggling, Kazane put her phone back in her pocket before closing her eyes again.

~•~

"Whoa, is that-?"

"I think it is!"

"The sky tree!" Noya and Tanaka yelled as they looked at a steel tower. Kazane yawned as Kuroo cackled.

"Gaaaahhhhh we're in Tokyo!" The two continued to scream at the air as the adults got off the bus.

"Doesn't seem that much different from back home in Miyagi." Asahi mumbled from beside Suga.

"Well we are out in the suburbs you know."

"Wake up already!" Noya said as he and Tadashi pushed a sleepy Tsukishima. Kazane giggled as she stood beside Yachi and Kiyoko.

"Hey wait a second, aren't you missing a few guys?" Kuroo asked Daichi.

"Well, ya see-"

"KAZAAAAAAAANNEEEEE!" Bokuto suddenly burst out of nowhere, running at said female at full speed with Akaashi running after him.

"Bokuto-san don't rush her!" The dark haired setter exclaimed as the ace pounced on her.

"Bokuto! Get off of her!" Kuroo shouted, a tick on his forehead as he angrily marched towards the two. "Geez, so troublesome.."

"Please let go Bokuto.." Kazane wheezed at how tight he was hugging her and spinning her around. "I'm gonna be sick..."

"Oh, I'm sorry!" The owl immediately put her down, apologizing profusely as the two dark haired males stopped beside him. Kuroo slapped the back of his head, making him yelp.

"Don't do that!"

"You're just jealous I gotta hug her first!" Bokuto stuck his tongue out at the middle blocker.

"Oh boy, there they go." Kazane and Akaashi sighed as they watched the two bicker. "I don't think I'm gonna be able to put up with this all weekend."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 1.1K 42
------------------- "๐Ž๐ก ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ."-------------------- ...
206 1 9
*DISCONTINUED* Kageyama x reader Kageyama is the same as always uptight, moody, and socially awkward. Or is that just an act? (Y/n) is an average...
107K 3.5K 35
[ undergoing editing!! ] You might know about the boy's team of Shiratorizawa Academy but have you heard of the girl's team who are rumored to be in...
191K 5.2K 21
{Rewriting} [L/N] [Y/N], a first-year student at Karasuno High who just moved around town. Her cousin, Shimizu Kiyoko suggested her to enroll there a...