HALWRIGHT SCHOOL OF SUPERNATU...

By Lyfeo_M_Jay

Secret Plots.Cruel leaders and Vengeful exes.Halwright an all boys school opens it's doors to Benjamin Syre... More

1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
Epilogue.

4.

12.4K 499 151
By Lyfeo_M_Jay

Halwright Demon Dorm.

"So you're telling me that little witch knocked you out and caused the explosion which we felt all the way at the Library! That's fucking impossible." The fae now stood beside Hayes as he caressed Ben's face tugging his hair away from his face.

So beautiful yet so monstrous, he is not to be reckoned with. The demon had not felt such force even as he battled Alarion it drew him closer to the little witch who lay on his bed.

"He has an entity inside, you should've seen his form, so beautiful and dangerous, he was death itself I felt it as he shook the walls and he belongs to me." He was still seated, taking Ben's hand looking at his wrist, the demon mark should've have disappeared when the witch siphoned its power but there it was formed and even stronger.

"Wait your mark has never spread out like that." Theo pointed to the mark which was now on Ben's neck. Hayes reveled in this discovery it only meant one thing having his mark spread out like this. It was also worrying.

This kid is the key to getting rid of Robin, I just have to play it right and I can get him to flip on Robin, whatever happens to him won't be on me.

A plan was already in motion as the fae eyed the sleeping witch with such adoration, he wanted to seem supportive toward his friend and not let it slip that he was about to use the demons bonded mate as a weapon.

He must learn to control his inner being or it will lash out to protect him and it seems he does control it when I threatened him that's when he let it free.

"Hayes are you still listening to me?" Theo shook Hayes. "I'm fine just occupied in thought." Theo scoffs and turns to leave the spacious bedroom.

"Well better make sure no one finds out what he really is or you'll have competition." He flies off into the night. "Oh my dear little witch you're mine now no matter how hard you try to leave me."

The demon stood up and went to the adjoining bathroom. He stood by the mirror turning to look at his own appearance. The bonding process had begun and soon he would be able to feel what the little witch felt.

He freshened up and went back to check on the boy whose name he didn't know yet claimed.

"Ah, you're awake." He sat by the bed. "Oh good I'm still having a nightmare." Ben closed his eyes, shaking his head with a palm on his forehead.

"Well it seems I know the reason why you were sent to Hal, your family couldn't control that beast inside you."  Hayes smirked. "I can control it actually, I just didn't want to be controlled, and don't think just because your petty mark is on me you're going to control me."

Ben looked to his wrist and the mark he siphoned, it was now bigger and had a faint gold glow, his inner entity was accepting the demon as a suitable mate and that meant Ben was basically screwed.

"Fuck!" He didn't realize he said it out loud until the demon laughed.

" Let's get you fed, you can be a bitch  all you want later." He stood up and walked toward the door.

Only a day here and I have a fucking demon claim on my ass, he knows about me and now I have to deal with him for possibly the rest of my life. Fuck!

"You coming honey?" He stood by the door with a smirk. "Fuck you and your pet names." Stoic, he came back into the room. "If you want to be fucked just say so."

Ben got off the bed and bounded for the door.
I'm not in the mood for demon dick and bdsm shit not now not ever I'm good!.

"That's more like it." Hayes led the witch to the kitchen.

"Do you know how to cook, ..cuz I don't ." Ben was pissed. "You fucking kidnap me! fucking claim me now you're starving me, what's next rape me in a red room!" 

The demon yet again had gone back to staring at the little witch no matter, how badly he wanted to put the little thing in his place for being a bad little bitch he couldn't it was cute.

"Last one can be arranged ." He asserted. Ben was silent. "I wouldn't touch you, my little witch, without consent besides you'll be pining and begging for me soon enough." He says leaning on the counter. Ben scoffs.

In your twisted dreams bitch, I'm not about to let you do that twisted demon sex shit on me.

"So I ask again, can you cook?" Ben sighs. "Show me what you have." He was not getting out of the demon's lair soon, he might as well just cook.

He is hot and tempting as sin, he is a demon after all. I will never admit it, his ego is big enough.

                                -------------
Halwright Witch Dorm.

"Kyra we have a problem."  Corey stood in the middle of Kyra's penthouse. Unlike Hayes the walls were brick, a spiral staircase going up to the upstairs floor, and roof, was in the lounge.

"Whatever it is can wait till morning Corey." Kyra was annoyed. " Well this can't, Ben the little kid is still missing and I don't know if Hayes let him go or not."

The witch was now alert. "You were supposed to keep him safe Corey, having him with you meant the leaders wouldn't notice him!"

Corey was now curious about what was so special about Ben which got Kyra yelling, the faction leaders pining for him and Hayes claiming him.

Can the kid even suck a cock properly to be this much trouble.

"First of all ouch! And second why is the kid so bloody special anyway, the little pussy is a basic witch." Kyra was infuriated.

"This is why no guy at the school finds interest in you, there isn't a shred of intelligence in you just the mindset of a basic slut waiting for the next 1 minute fuck from a school jock who can't even say his name right." Corey just raised a brow at Kyra not wanting to reply.

At least I wasn't used and dumped like a wipe on the ass crack of a certain shifter. Bitch thinks   Just.. cuz he's powerful makes him less of a broken tool.

He scoffs and looks at Kyra."There is something special about that boy I just know it." Corey scoffed rolling his eyes. "So you got nothing."

"We just need to keep an eye on him for now, and I'm sure Hayes won't hurt him." Corey nods. "I hope you're right, Hayes hasn't claimed anyone in a thousand years why Ben anyway." Corey's jealousy evident.

"One would say you're jealous Corey." Corey rolled his eyes leaving. "Devin what is it?"

"Tate is furious about Hayes claiming the witch and it seems he might be planning an attack soon." Kyra nods sitting down. "Shifters wouldn't stand a chance against the demons, it's suicide." 

Shifters were a capable bunch but when it came to raw power they were outweighed by demons since the demons had access to magic. This was well known at Hal.

"I never said he's planning an attack on the demons." Kyra sat up straight. "You have got to be joking."  Devin just shook his head.

"There's a reason witches are in the top five of the school, does he really think he can take us on and win." Kyra stared at Devin with a cocked questioning brow. "I don't know I'm only here to warn you."

This new kid has been stirring up more trouble than Carter or Theo in just a week what is so special about him.

The phantom sat there with his friend, wondering and trying to come up with a solution to this new problem.

Alarion suddenly appeared by the window and let himself in. " What the hell do you want Alarion?" He ignored Kyra. "Devin I've been looking for you everywhere, it's night time babe you promised." The phantom annoyed scoffed.

"Im perfectly capable of protecting myself from anyone who has a vendetta with you so stop trying to act as if we're anything other than friends. Dating you means I will be starved and I'm honestly not signing myself up for that nightmare." Alarion just stood there with a blank face.

"You've never seen it yet you're judging me, first test it out before you refuse. Kyra got a room?" Disgusted Kyra just shrugs. "Devin please get him out, I'm not fond of seeing disappointment." Robin appears in the room as well.

Why the fuck did he have to come now of all times.

Devin immediately understood what was going on and dragged the angel out. Robin had been secretly mated to Kyra, he always came to get rid of his urges the witch had been a good bed partner and a powerful mate.

It was supposed to be a secret only three people knew. Theo was just a cover for Robin, he didn't want Kyra getting hurt so using Theo to make it seem as if he wanted him made his enemies target the fae, not the witch.

"Hey baby, did you miss me." Kyra nods and hugs Robin. "I missed you daddy." They share a kiss, which Robin ends up latching his fangs on the witch's neck. It was his addiction.

-------------------------------------------------

LMJ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 2.6K 38
Earth is a paradise by day and a wasteland at night. Angels and demons visit during daytime but don't coexist peacefully, at least not until Ariel an...
192K 9.6K 84
The new, geeky kid in school gets partnered with a popular jock in biology. He believes that geeks and jocks can't be friends until this particular j...
5.2M 277K 83
Oliver's life turns upside down when he learns that werewolves exist and one of them is his mate, but things get dangerous when he starts to learn mo...
189K 9.7K 38
Jude doesn't talk. He can't, even when he wants to. They don't want to hear what he has to say, and they only use their words to hurt him. So why eve...