To Fall And Conquer (It Girls...

By vousetesbeaux

Mona Lisa Clavel is a beautiful, smart, regal, and classy surgeon with a body that can pass to be one of thos... More

To Fall And Conquer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue

Chapter 13

41.7K 1.9K 2.1K
By vousetesbeaux

Chapter 13

Fuck This Society!!!!!!

Tiningnan ko ang wrist watch ko. It was already 9:40 PM and the party has started at 7:30. I was about to chew my bottom lip but I immediately stopped myself since I don’t want to ruin my nude lipstick. 

I was standing in front of the villa where Cyprian’s party is being held. Maraming sasakyan ang nakaparada sa labas at mula dito ay dinig na dinig ko ang kaunting ingay na nakakatakas mula sa loob, maging ang iilang pagsayaw ng mga iba’t-ibang kulay ng ilaw. 

Cyprian said he hired the known DJ in one of the bars here in Angeles. Napa ‘nice’ pa nga sina Colton nang sabihin iyon ni Cyprian pero ako ay hindi maka-relate dahil hindi ko naman kilala ‘yon since hindi naman ako madalas gumimik. 

I pushed out a deep sigh before taking nervous steps towards the door. Instead of knocking or clicking the doorbell, I decided to just push the handle since it’s too loud inside, baka hindi lang nila marinig. 

A dismay sigh escaped from my lips the moment I found out that it was locked. What do I do? Hindi na dapat talaga ako pupunta and I already told Cyprian about it. Kahit daw gusto niya akong makapunta ay naiintindihan naman daw niya dahil sa nangyari kanina. 

Nahihiya nga ako sa kanya so I just decided to set aside the issue and attend to his party. Cyprian is my friend and he’s been nothing but good to me and I won’t let his special day pass without me showing my little appreciation to him. 

Ilang sandali pa akong nag-antay. I did my second attempt of pushing the handle down and my face lit up when it finally unlocked! 

Akala ko ako ang may kagagawan no’n but then the moment I push the door open I’ve realized that there is someone from inside the villa who opened the door that’s why it unlocked on my second attempt.

The lights were dimmed from inside the villa but that didn’t hinder me from seeing how fine this guy who was standing in front of me, holding the door handle as well. He was about six feet tall, too with a mixture of mischief and mystery hugging his features and aura. 

He looks like bad news… a bad kind of news that women will choose to fall for in spite the trouble and uncertainty. 

My lips parted, swallowing the forming lump in my throat. “S-Si Cyprian?” I asked. 

A small grin formed on his lips before tilting his head to look inside. When he titlted his head back at me, he opened the door widely and there I saw Cyprian who was walking towards our direction and his eyes met mine, his face lit up as his steps became frantic until he finally approached me. 

“Mona!” Tuluyan na siyang lumabas but the man stayed on framedoor, leaning an arm to the handle while watching us. Hindi ko na lang pinansin at tiningnan si Cyprian.

“Akala ko hindi ka makakarating?” He said, quite surprised and amused.

I gave him a warm smile. “Pwede ba ‘yun? I’m sorry, na late ako…” Medyo nahihiya kong sabi. 

“It’s alright, at least you came.  And the night is still young! Marami pang pwedeng mangyari…” He said. 

I smiled sweetly at him. “Happy birthday, Ian!” I greeted, handing him a paperbag. 

His eyes narrowed a little. “Sinabi ko nang h’wag kang mag-abala, e.” Aniya. 

“E, gusto kong mag-abala kasi kaibigan kita. Nagpatulong pa ako kay Mommy diyan!” I said, laughing a little. It feels nice to have friends. The excitement while picking up for their gifts and the happiness and appreciation that you can see on their faces once you handed the gift is something incomparable. 

“Come here,” Aniya at niyakap ako nang mahigpit. “Thank you, Mona. I really appreciate this.” 

“I’m glad you did.” I smiled sweetly. 

Cyprian and I broke away from our embrace the moment we heard the guy who was standing on the door cleared his throat. Sinulyapan siya ni Cyprian. 

“Ah, yes. Mona, I want you to meet someone… This is Matthias Abrigo. Matt for short. Pinsan ko. Matt, si Mona.” 

Umarko ang isa niyang kilay habang nakangisi. “Mona what?” 

“Monone of your fucking business, Matt.” Cyprian shot his cousin a glare. 

Humalakhak si Matt at maging ako ay natawa sa isinagot ni Cyprian. Nagiging kautak na niya si Ciel, e— wait, why am I even thinking of that traitor? 

Matt raised both his hands as a sign of backing down. “Chill, brother. I’ve been already warned by your friend right there…” He said, grinning. 

My forehead creased looking at Matt, kind of demanding for answer but he smoothly avoided my gaze, eyeing his cousin instead. 

“Siya iyong Mona na kanina pa tinatanong nila Ciel at Colton sa’yo, right?” 

“Tinanong ako ni Colton?” Hindi ko maikubli ang tuwa at gulat sa boses ko. It’s as if adrenaline suddenly rushed over me. 

Matt eyed me, simply nodding his head. I pressed my lips together to prevent myself from smiling. I looked at Cyprian happily to ask for his confirmation. 

He nods, grinning. “Ang saya na ulit niya…” Iling-iling niyang sabi. 

“Pwede na ba tayong pumasok sa loob?” I asked him, feeling a little giddy and excited. 

Unti-unting naglaho ang nga ngisi niya. He licked his bottom lip before scratching the side of his brows. “Mona… Sina Adam kasi nandito rin, including Logan…” He said, looking at me sheepishly. 

“Oh,” I tried to hide the disappointment in my voice. “I… I’ll go ahead then.” 

“No! Mona, no. That’s not what I’m trying to say. Ikaw ang kaibigan ko, bakit ikaw ang aalis? Gusto lang kita na sabihan na kapag nilapitan ka ng isa sa kanila, sabihan mo kami kaagad nila Ciel, okay?” He reminded me. 

A smile slowly formed on my lips as that fuzzy warm feeling starts invading me again. “Okay. Thank you, Ian…” I told him. 

“Don’t mention it. Let’s get inside…” 

Kaming tatlo ay sabay-sabay nang pumasok sa loob. Walang tao sa loob ng villa ngunit sa may glasswall na namagitan sa loob at villa at pool area, kitang-kita ko ang mga tao doon na kaniya-kaniya ng ginagawa. Most of them are dancing, drinking, and some are playing. I don’t know what that game is called but it involves a table and a lot of table tennis balls that they are trying to shoot on the arranged cups. 

“Nagdinner ka na ba? Kailangan may laman muna ang tiyan mo bago ka uminom…” Cyprian told me as we make our way towards the party. 

“Nag dinner na ako but I’m not going to drink.” 

“That sucks.” Matt commented. Halos magkasabay kaming napatingin ni Cyprian sa kanya. 

“What? What is party without getting wasted?” 

“Don’t listen to him.” Cyprian whispered before sliding the glass door that separates the pool area and the house villa. The moment we step in the pool area, I was startled for a split second because of the loud beats and music that I can almost feel on my eardrums. 

The smell of the chlorine coming from the balloon-filled-pool, the smell of strawberry coming from the smoke of an electric cigarette, and the smell of nicotine coming from the actual cigarettes. Damn. 

I roamed my eyes around the place and my eyes stopped on the table that is placed in about four feet apart from where we are standing. There I saw Ciel, casually sitting on the table while taking a sip from his red cup. Diretso lamang ang tingin niya habang si Nika na nasa tabi niya ay panay ang pagsasalita. 

Hindi lang si Nika ang kasama niya sa table kung hindi pati sina Adam at Gemma! I clenched my fist… Wow. Ano ito? Reunion? 

You know what hurts? It’s when you see someone whom you think you’re friends with hanging out with the people who did nothing but to make your life miserable. 

Kunsabagay? Bakit pa ba ako magtataka? Inaway nga niya ako kanina dahil pinahiya ko si Logan! Did I really assume that Ciel has accepted me to be one of his friends? Bakit ba hindi na ako nagtanda? This guy is devious with a lot of twists and turns. He’s as hard to predict as the future. Like a book written through a foreign language. 

“Cyprian!” I was pulled back in reality when I heard voices from guys, approaching Cyprian. Tiningnan ko sila, they’re Cyprian and Colton’s teammates.

“Come on bro! May ipapakilala ako sa’yo,” Inakbayan siya ng isa. Mabilis akong tiningnan ni Cyprian at bumuka ang kanyang bibig para sana magprotesta ngunit kaagad ko siyang tinanguan, urging him to come with them. 

It’s his birthday and he has to enjoy every inch of this night. Hindi lang naman ako ang kaibigan niya na kailangan niyang i-entertain e. 

“Sige na… I got this fine girl here.” His cousin urged him as well. 

Walang nagawa si Cyprian kung hindi magpatianod. He even pointed his eyes using index and middle finger before pointing them to Matt’s as well. 

His cousin beside me chuckled. “You know, if I were you, I would demand a friendship over with those three guys. Hindi ka magkaka boyfriend kung ang tatlong iyon ang nagbabantay sa’yo,” he grinned, putting his hands inside his pockets. 

“I’d like their company to remain with me, wala naman akong balak na mag boyfriend,” sagot ko sa kanya at humakbang papunta sa may table na katapat ng table nila Ciel. 

“Hey, where are you going?” I heard Matt said as he followed me. 

I was currently pulling a chair to sit on the table beside them when Ciel’s eyes suddenly averted towards my direction. His bored expression didn’t change for the first few seconds but as he eyed me hardly, realizing that it was me, his eyes narrowed as his lips parted.

Napatuwid pa siya ng upo. I even noticed the slow gaze of those deep brown eyes on my body before his jaw clenched hard. 

I was wearing a black cropped tube top that I paired with my black tight leather skirt, I appear more confident and more taller with the ankle strapped heels that I was wearing. I let my dark and natural wavy hair down. 

Dumako ang mga tingin ko kay Nika habang nagpapalipat-lipat siya nang tingin sa akin at sa katabi niyang si Ciel na hindi matanggal ang mga mata sa akin. Napangisi ako sa loob-loob ko bago kaswal na nag-iwas nang tingin at umupo. 

Tiningnan ko si Matt na kakaupo lang din sa tabi ko. 

“Can I get you a drink?” Aniya. 

Umiling ako. “I don’t drink…” 

He eyed me for a few seconds before a low chuckle rose from his throat. “Damn, girl. You are missing a lot…” 

I just shrugged at him. “Last time I drank, someone recorded a video of me, confessing my feelings to an asshat while I was ugly crying.” Nakangiwi kong sabi sa kanya. 

I was wondering, mabuti at hindi kumalat ang video ko na iyon? Knowing how fucked up their brain works? They will do anything to ruin me kaya nakapagtataka na hindi nila in-upload ang video sa social media para maisali ako sa mga video memes na tinatawag nila. 

Matt chuckled. “Man, that really sucks!” 

I was about to speak again when I saw a man approaching us through my peripheral vision. Kaagad na dumako ang tingin ko sa direksyon niya and he was standing in front of us, looking so tall, smoky, and pompous with that grey sweatshirt, dark jeans, and black Vans shoes. And those hot as fuck curls that he possesses, it was all fucking too much and it’s fueling the anger that I have in my chest for him. 

He casually sat in front of me without breaking his stares from me. Tinaasan ko lang siya ng kilay bago muling itinuon ang buong atensyon ko kay Matt. What the hell was he doing here? Bakit hindi siya mag stay sa table nila doon? Bagay naman siyang kasama sila Nika dahil pare-pareho silang mga traydor at manggagamit! 

I noticed Matt gave Ciel a quick glance while smirking. 

He leaned on my face and I was quite taken aback, not knowing if I should back away or not. 

“You have a cute dog, Mona.” Matt whispered in my ear as his grin widened. 

Nangunot ang noo ko. “W-What? I-I don’t have a dog…” I said, still confused because of his words and also because he was too close. 

He wet his bottom lip, chuckling a little. “Oh, you do. Ayan, si Ciel Alfieri.” He said eyeing Ciel and his face was still close to mine. 

“Matthias,” Matt calmly broke away from me when Ciel called his name, firmly. 

“Hey, man. How was your chick right there? Bakit nandito ka?” Matt casually asked. Mabilis kong binalingan nang tingin ang katabi naming table and they were all staring here, wait, did I say stare? I mean, glare.

Tinaasan ko ng kilay ang dalawang mahadera bago nag-iwas nang tingin. 

Umigting ang bagang ni Ciel. “She’s not my chick.” He said while looking at me. 

Si Matthias ang kausap pero sa akin nakatingin? Yung totoo? Bago ko pa siya masita ay ibinaling na niya ang tingin kay Matt at pinaningkitan ito ng mga tingin. 

“And can you fucking back away, Matthias? Dinaig mo pa ang magnet kung makadikit, ah.” Salubong ang kilay niyang sabi. 

Matthias just smirked and before he could even come up with a comeback, I looked at Ciel with a frown. “Anong pakialam mo? Daddy ba kita?” Maanghang kong pahayag sa kanya. Kung matrato siya sa akin akala mo anak niya ako! 

He eyed me, giving me his sardonic stare. “Actually, I can arrange that.” 

A delicious laugh escaped from Matt’s throat. “What the fuck, bro?” 

And before I could even process what they’re talking about it’s as if God made a way to calm me when suddenly, I heard Colton’s voice calling me. 

“Mona?” Nakangisi niyang sabi nang makalapit na siya sa amin. He was holding a red cup. 

Umayos ako ng upo at nginitian siya. “Colton! Hi!” I wanted to slap myself when I heard my own voice turned high pitch. Damn. 

“Akala ko hindi ka pupunta?” 

I shrugged. “It’s Cyprian’s special night. I can’t miss it.” 

Tumango siya. “Okay ka na ba? Kayo?” He asked, eyeing me and Ciel. Tiningnan ko si Ciel at pasimpleng inirapan bago itinuon ang atensyon ko kay Colton. 

“I’m okay… Sorry, medyo ang arte ko.” Nahihiya kong sabi sa kanya. 

“Medyo lang daw…” I heard Ciel’s side comment na hindi ko na lang pinansin. 

“It’s okay. I’m glad you’re here. Kumain ka na ba?” 

Ngumiti ako at tumango. “Oo kumain na…” 

I can feel Matt and Ciel’s been eyeing me while I was talking to Colton. Kahit hindi ko sila tinitingnan, I can still feel them giving me weird looks. 

He was about to say something again but then a leech suddenly appeared behind him, snaking her arm around Colton’s arm. 

My eyes narrowed and I couldn’t even move from where I was seated as I looked at Courtney who was too fucking close to my future husband!

“Colton, where’s my drink?” Nakanguso at pabebeng sabi niya. I gritted my teeth. Punyeta! 

Colton let out a chuckle. “I was about to get you some… kinakausap ko lang saglit ang mga kaibigan ko.” Aniya. 

“By the way this is—” 

“Courtney. We know, bro. We know.” Walang emosyong sabi ni Ciel habang tumatango-tango. 

“Oh,” That’s what Colton managed to say. 

“I know them. Classmates ko sila dati. Right, Mona?” She said, looking at me and smiling like a bitch. Fuck you!

“Yes. Unfortunately.” I replied through gritted teeth while giving her my most sarcastic smile. Tangina! Nanggigil talaga ako. 

“Tara na, Colton… I want to drink na!” Pabebe niyang sabi habang hinihila ito sa braso. 

“Alright. We’ll go ahead…” Paalam ni Colton at tinanguan kami isa-isa. I eyed them as they go. 

“Ouch.” Matt commented. 

“Matthias,” I called him in a serious tone. 

“Yes, Mona girl?” 

“I want a drink, too. A lot of it.” Desidido kong sabi. 

“You are not going to drink, Mona!” Mariing sabi ni Ciel.

“Yes she is.” Matt said with finality. “Hey, Jack! Yeah, you. Come here, boy!” Tinawag niya ang isang lalaki na may hawak na bilog na tray. 

“Is your tray loaded with vodka?” aniya nang makalapit ito. 

“Oo, sir. Kaso asin na lang ang chaser. Wala ng lemon.” sagot nito. 

“That’s alright. Ilapag mo na dito sa mesa.” Matt said. 

“Putangina mo, Abrigo! Hindi umiinom ‘yan! Tapos vodka agad? Wala pang matinong chaser!” We heard Ciel groaned. Hindi namin pinansin. Bahala siya diyan. 

“Give me your hand,” Ani Matt at kinuha ang kamay ko. Naglagay siya ng asin sa likod ng palad ko. 

He took a small shot glass from the try that is filled with a clear white liquid. 

“You down this shot, h’wag kang patigil-tigil. Just down it straight and lick the salt on your hand after. Ayos ba?” 

Tumango-tango ako. “Okay. Gets.” 

“Nice!” He clapped his hand. “You go, Mona girl!” He cheered and I did exactly what he say. I down the shot of vodka at napangiwi ako nang gumihit iyon sa lalamunan ko pababa sa tiyan. Diniliaan ko ang asin na nasa balat ko at tiningnan si Ciel na sapo-sapo ang gilid ng kanyang noo habang tiim bagang na nakatingin sa amin. 

“She’s a fast learner, bro.” Matt said pertaining to me. Ciel just gave Matt a middle finger. 

“Would you like another shot?” Matt asked me, grinning. 

I smiled and nodded my head. “Yes!” 

He gave me another shot and another and another and another… I was feeling a little dizzy and more carefree. I was being loud and talkative, I was even laughing even with the smallest things. 

“I can’t feel my face!” I giggled while dancing from where I was seated, Matthias is dancing from his seat, too. Paingay nang paingay ang paligid dahil sa pinapatugtog ng DJ. 

Halos karamihan rin ng mga tao ay nasa may bantang gazebo na kung nasaan nakapwesto ang DJ. They were all wilding and looking so happy there. 

All I do is win win win no matter what

Got money on my mind I can never get enough

And every time I step up in the buildin'

Everybody hands go up

The beat suddenly stopped. 

“Putangina, alak pa!” They all yelled in chorus and even Matthias who was sitting beside me joined the chant too while raising a hand above like a cool rapper. 

I was amused for a few seconds. Wow. That’s cool. 

“I want to go there! I want to dance!” I exclaimed and without waiting for his response tumayo ako mula sa kinauupuan ko.

“Mona! Mona Lisa Clavel!” I heard Ciel called me pero hindi ko pinansin at pumunta sa may gazebo kung saan nag wa-wild ang mga tao. 

I started dancing with the beat. I have nothing to be ashamed of because I really have a talent in dancing. 

“Mona, lasing ka na!” I didn’t know how Ciel and Matt got here pero nang hawakan ako sa braso ni Ciel ay marahas kong mabilis akong nagpumiglas at sumiksik sa mga tao hanggang sa makarating na ako sa may gazebo mismo kasama ang DJ. 

Tatlong baitang ang taas ko sa mga tao at lahat sila ay nakatingin ngayon sa akin. I roamed my eyes around the crowd and from up here, I saw Colton was with Courtney, nearly dropping his drink when he saw me. Iniwan niya kaagad si Courtney at mabilis siyang naglakad papalapit kina Cyprian na nakangangang nakatingin sa akin. 

Napangisi ako at ipinagpatuloy ang pagsasayaw. Lahat ng tao ay naghiyawan at nakisayaw na rin sa akin. 

The group of Logan was there on the back, too. Malapit kina Cyprian at Colton. At sina Matt naman at Ciel, nandito na bigla sa may pinakaharapan. Tiim bagang si Ciel na nakatingin sa akin habang si Matt naman ay todo ngisi. 

I didn’t mind them. Kahit sino sa kanila ay wala akong pakialam. I just want to dance and have the time of my life and that is exactly what I am doing right now. 

Even the DJ cheered for me as he changed the song into a familiar spanish song that was sung by Selena Gomez touched with his own remix. I know this song dahil kasama ito sa playlist ng for workouts na finafollow ko sa spotify. 

I lip synched the lyrics while gracefully swaying my hips, sometimes I would even turn around, and sometimes I would do a little twerk while biting my bottom lip. 

Napangisi ako sa loob-loob ko lalo na nang makita ko ang pagkamangha sa mga mula nila Adam. They made fun of me before thinking that I can’t really dance but now look at their fucking faces! Mga putang ina niyo!

Everybody was cheering for me. It’s funny how an inexperienced girl when it comes to partying suddenly became the life of the party. 

“That’s it, girl!” Mas lalo akong napangisi dahil sa pagchi-cheer ni Matt. 

From the amusement and hunger in the eyes of these men here and from the jealous and bitch stares of the girls here, it is confirmed that I was fucking killing every second of this night. 

Now they are all amused and cheering because I was dancing in front of them with slim arms and legs, flat stomach, perfect curves, and a nice ass but if the huge version of me is the one whose dancing in front of this crowd, they would all probably cringe, laugh, and look at me like I’m a fucking circus. 

Gusto ko silang pakyuhin isa-isa. 

Fuck this society for restricting huge girls from dancing and killing every dance floor! Fuck this society for stealing all the confidence that all huge women deserved! Fuck this society for giving all the huge women a reason to feel insecure on their own skin!

Fuck their basis of beauty through the numbers of a weighing scale!

These all beautiful huge women don’t deserve this cruel society. 

“Damn, Ciel! She’s got that Ester Exposito moves!” I heard Matt yelled to Ciel while looking at me with full amusement. 

Binalingan ko nang tingin si Ciel habang nakangisi at walang tigil sa paggiling. His deep brown eyes were staring at me fiercely and every perfect feature of his face was suddenly invaded by that firm and dark aura. 

I winked at him, pissing him off even more before turning around to do a little twerk. 

“Hot. Class. Elegance. Mona Lisa Clavel. All at once. Fuck!” Dinig kong daing ni Matt. 

Umikot pa ako ng isa pa and I was about to do another signatured of hips swaying again when the music suddenly stopped. Saka ko lang napagtanto na nagkakagulo na pala sa isang banda. 

My lips parted when I saw Cyprian holding Logan by the collar. Colton was behind him, trying to calm him. 

“Get the fuck out of my party!” Cyprian yelled, pushing Logan by the collar. Logan had the audacity to give Cyprian a middle finger before making his way out. 

“Fun’s over, Mona. Let’s go.” Suddenly Ciel was standing in front of me, his voice was low, almost warning and the way those deep brown eyes shot me those bloodshoot stares, there is no way that I could fight back. 

He grabbed me by the arm, his grip was tight enough to keep me still if ever I try to protest. But I was too dazed and confused of what’s happening and too terrified with his aura to even make a single protest. 

“W-What happened to Cyprian? Bakit nagkakagulo?” I asked Ciel while he was dragging me away from the crowd. 

“It was because of you, bitch!” Suddenly, Nika showed up in front of us. Nanlilisik ang kanyang mga matang tiningnan ako. 

“Nika, get the fuck out of our way.” Madilim na utos sa kanya ni Ciel. 

“Hindi ako aalis dito hangga’t hindi nakakatikim ‘yang malandi mong babae!” Gigil niyang sabi kay Ciel. 

Ciel was about to speak again pero natigilan siya nang marahas kong bawiin ang braso ko mula sa kanya. He was about to hold me again but I raised a finger at him, making him back down. 

“Let me, will you?” Mariin kong pakiusap sa kanya. 

He just clenched his jaw, pushed a low grunt before harshly running his fingers through his curls. 

Muli kong hinarap si Nika, Adam was now standing behind her back. Nagsama pa ng isa pang basura! 

I managed to arch a brow at her and crossed my arms on my chest despite the lightness that I am feeling on my head. 

“And what the hell is your problem again, Nika? Nakakatawa na hindi na nga kita kaklase pero ang laki pa rin ng problema mo sa’kin. Obsessed much?” I sarcastically throwed at her. 

“Ang kapal ng mukha mo! Bakit ako ma o-obsessed sa malanding katulad mo? And you’re asking me what’s my problem? You are the problem here dahil napaka landi mo! And I don’t know why Cyprian kicked Logan out of this party when he just asked kung magaling ka ba? It’s not as if you’re a virgin! Tatlo-tatlo nga ang gumagalaw sa’yo! Porket pumayat ka lang, akala mo na kung sino kang maganda! Well, news flash because you’re still nothing but a whore and a fucking loser!” 

“Ooh…” Adam chuckled because he thinks that his friend just roasted me… Well, I think he needs to go get her friend an inhaler dahil siguradong aasthmahin siya kapag ako na ang nagsalita. 

“What the fuck did you just—” I slightly pushed Ciel by the chest to calm him. 

“H’wag kang makialam.” Mahina ngunit mariin kong saway sa kanya. 

Muli kong hinarap si Nika at nginisian. “Well, at least I get to taste the hottest varsity players in our university. A lot of women would kill just to get even just one of these three but I got all of them, Nika. All of them, without even sweating for it. Sa tingin ko hindi whore at loser ang tawag sa akin… it’s pinagpala, Nika. Pinagpala.” I grinned emphasizing the word ‘pinagpala’ rolling my tongue with every syllable.

Adam and our few audience gasped at what I just said. And you know what? I don’t care.

I, myself know the truth. Ciel, Colton, and Cyprian also know the truth. And the opinion and description of these people who only know me by my name won’t make me less of a woman. 

“But you know who’s my most favorite guy among the three?” I grinned, devilishly as I took a step forward to intimidate her. 

“Ciel Alfieri…” I told her, narrowing my eyes at her while grinning like a bitch. 

“You have no idea how fucking good he is, Nika. He really knows how to use those long fingers and his tongue? Damn! The way it perfectly works on every depth of my body never failed to make my mind blown away. He is just so, hmm,” I did a flirty chef’s kiss. “fucking good…” I continued after doing that chef’s kiss to piss her even more. 

And I was actually winning because her whole face is turning red, her teeth are clenched making her look like a rabid dog ready to bite someone. 

“Too bad you wouldn’t be able to taste how good he is. Well, maybe you can… in your dreams.” Sabi ko at tumawa nang maldita. 

Hinarap ko si Ciel, he looks stunned and his whole face was red. Hinawakan ko siya sa pulso. “Let’s go, sweety. I wanted to dance more… Well, this time it’s exclusively for your eyes only.” I said biting my bottom lip. 

Nang madaanan namin sina Nika ay tiningnan ko siya mula ulo hanggang paa habang mapang-asar na nakangisi. “Bye…” Pang-iinis ko pa. 

One second, I was the one who was gripping Ciel’s wrist and then the next siya naman itong kumalakadkad sa akin papasok sa villa. 

“Ciel, ano ba!” I tried to get away from his grip but he didn’t let me. 

He opened the door on the right as if he knows what he’s doing, ipinasok niya ako doon. 

He harshly let go of my wrist before hardly closing the door behind him. It was dark inside at ang liwanag na nagmumula sa bintana ang nagsisilbing ilaw naming dalawa. 

He hissed a curse under his breath before running his fingers through his curls. “Hindi ko na alam ang gagawin ko sa’yo, Mona Lisa!” He growled through clenched jaw. 

“Kung magagalit ka na naman sa’kin dahil binara ko ‘yung Nika na ‘yon, umalis ka sa dinadaanan ko dahil uuwi na ako,” Malamig kong sabi. 

He looked at me in disbelief. “Ano?” Salubong ang kilay at medyo inis niyang sabi sa akin. 

“Bakit? Totoo naman ‘di ba? You don’t like it when I’m humiliating one of your friends!” I hissed looking at him in the eyes. 

“Mona, hindi gano’n ‘yon! What I don’t like is when you make decisions that will just put yourself into trouble!” 

I gave him a sharp glare. “Sinungaling! You just don’t like it when I give your friends the same crap that they’ve been giving me for years!” I heard my own voice crack as I felt the corner of my eyes beginning to sting.

His features softened the moment he heard my voice crack. “Mona, no… It’s not that…” The firmness in his voice was no longer there. It’s as if all the bricks around his toughness collapsed in just a snap. 

Sinibukan niyang lumapit sa akin pero kaagad akong umatras at sinamaan siya nang tingin. 

Ang sakit-sakit ng loob ko sa’yo, Ciel Alfieri. I thought I was already okay but when I saw each and everyone of them in just one night… I’ve realized that I’m not. Masakit pa rin. 

“Did you see me dancing right there, Ciel? I was so hot, right? I killed every second of it!” A broken laugh escaped from my throat. “But you know, what? The fat Mona could do that, too, Ciel… She could also rock every step and every dance floor but you and your friends didn’t give her a chance! Especially your friends, Ciel… they didn’t give the fat Mona a chance to shine and prove herself that she can.” 

I didn’t know how I managed to say that without completely breaking down… but I was so close. So fucking close. 

“Mona…” Buong suyo niya akong tiningnan at sinubukan niya ulit akong lapitan pero kaagad akong umatras hanggang sa maramdaman ko na lang ang malamig at matigas na dingding mula sa likod ko. 

He took that as an opportunity to come closer to me. He was so close that I can already feel his scent invading my nostrils making my heart ache even more. 

I looked up to him and I met his deep brown eyes that are gently and sadly staring at me.

“A-Akala ko kaibigan kita…” The moment those words escaped from my mouth through my cracked voice, tears started falling abundantly from my eyes. 

“Mona, kaibigan mo ‘ko…” Masuyo niyang sabi, his fingers gently touched my face, removing all the strands that were scattered all over my face. 

“Hindi ko naman sila kinakampihan, Mona. Pinagsabihan lang naman kita kanina dahil ayaw ko nang mas lalo ka pa nilang pag-initan. Baby, believe me, I’m on your side, I just don’t want to tolerate you from doing the wrong things… As much as possible I want to keep you out from every trouble. At iyong nakita mo kanina? Hindi ko sila pinakikisamahan… It just happened that I was sitting alone on that table tapos nilapitan nila ako.” His voice was soft and soothing as he explains his side. 

I felt my lips shook as my heart gets more heavy. “Hindi naman ‘yon, Ciel, e…” I sobbed like a fucking baby as I wiped the tears from my eye using the back of my hand. 

“Then what, baby? Tell me…” Buong suyo niyang sabi at hinaplos ang aking pisngi habang pilit na hinuhuli ang aking mga tingin. 

I stare at him back, letting him see how hurt and wrecked I was. 

“I-I was talking about when we were just in highschool… I let you see all my flaws, Ciel. You knew all my insecurities pero niloko mo lang ako… You were the first person that I treasured so much that the thought of losing you hurts me right here on my chest! Akala ko kaibigan kita… Akala ko ikaw ang kakampi ko laban sa malupit na mundo… I trusted you… I trusted you…” I was sobbing hard while softly throwing punches on his chest. 

“Mona, hindi kita niloko… All I wanted was for you to be brave. Fuck! I didn’t mean to hurt you… Baby, I’m sorry.” Pain strained his husky and low voice. 

I kept on punching him on the chest, thinking that it will lessen the pain on mine. “I trusted you… I trusted you…” I kept on chanting bitterly and painfully. 

I was in the middle of punching him on the chest while chanting my painful mantra when I suddenly felt his fingers caught my chin. He lifted my face up, making me face him. 

Despite the tears clouding my vision, I managed to glare at him and give him another punch on the chest. 

“I trusted—” 

He cut my weak chant by giving my lips an open mouth peck. Natigilan ako at tila ba nanigas ako kinatatayuan ko nang maramdaman ko ang pagdampi ng malambot niyang labi sa labi ko. 

I was grateful that I have this firm wall on my back to get my support because if not, I might have fell on my knees the moment his lips touched mine. 

He slightly departed his lips from mine, gently touching my cheek with his warm palm. 

“I’m sorry…” He whispered sincerely, pressing another soft and open mouth peck on my lips. 

And again, he slightly departed his lips from mine just to whisper another sincere apology before softly pressing his lips back again on mine. He kept on repeating his own kind of method of apology until I felt my knees get weaker and weaker together with the barriers that I had built around me. 

He was about to break away his lips from mine again but I pressed my hand on his nape, not wanting his lips to depart from mine again. 

He stopped for a split second from what I just did. 

I was about to feel embarrassed and push him away on the chest but the soft stroke of his thumb on my jawline suddenly made me forget… 

He then began to move his lips on mine, softly and slowly, coaxing every inch of my doubt. My eyes gently shut with the sweet sensation that he was giving my lips. And the moment his tongue caressed every corner of my lips, tasting my tears there, I lost it. 

My fingers dug on his nape as I parted my mouth, mimicking the movements of his lips and giving him more access. 

His hand remained caressing my cheek and the other one went on the side of my neck, softly touching me there as his lips continued worshipping my mouth like it was its religion. 

The way his tongue miraculously works inside my mouth sends thousands of shivers from my nape down to my spine. 

Fuck. I knew it. He really is a devil with a heaven on his tongue. I can taste it. I even forgot why we’re arguing a few moments ago because all I could ever think of is his hot mouth against mine. Damn! 

My free hand flew on his sexy curls, digging my fingers to every strand while kissing him back with no hesitation. We were both tasting the alcohol on each other’s mouth, making us more drunk with every exchange of our hot kisses. 

Damn! His mouth tastes like vodka and sin, making it hard for me to find a way to become sober and stop from sinning. 

I moaned in his mouth and he did on mine, too. This asshole kisses so breathtakingly good. And when I say breathtakingly, he gives kisses that suck every air that I have in my lungs. 

I gasped, pushing him on the chest when I can no longer find a way to breathe. He gave me one last scorching kiss before finally breaking away, giving me the access to breath again. 

He pressed his forehead to mine while we were both panting. He caressed my cheek as a sweet grin formed on his lips showing the alluring dimple again. 

Pinagdikit niya ang tungki ng mga ilong namin at tiningnan ako sa mga mata na punong-puno nang kakuntentuhan. 

He pressed his lips together as if he can still taste me there. Damn! Bakit ba siya ganyan? 

“Ciel…” I called him, biting my bottom lip. Kung hindi lang madilim dito ay baka nakita na niya kung gaano kapula ang mga pisngi ko. 

“Hmm?” 

“I-Inaantok na ako.” I sheepishly told him and I was not kidding. Inaantok na talaga ako dahil sa pagkalilyo. Hindi ko nga alam kung dahil ba iyon sa alak na nainom ko o dahil sa mga halik niya. 

A low and deep sexy chuckle rose from his throat, making his warm and minty breath fanned my lips. 

Sinipat niya ang kama na nasa may likuran niya. 

“Then let’s sleep there for awhile bago kita ihatid sa inyo… Does that sounds good?” 

After hearing that low and soft voice, sa tingin ba niya kaya ko pa siyang tanggihan? Syempre hindi. 

__________________________________

you can use #tfac13 on twitter. kung bet niyo lang mga sismams hahaha bye. mahal ko kayooo!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2M 199K 24
Cheating is a choice. Love or Friendship? A story about a selfish girl and a straightforward jerk. (TEEN ANGST)
1.2M 37.8K 48
MONTEVINSKI SERIES #3 Norwyn Enesi Tadashi is the Japanese setter of Raven Claws. She's known for being soft, selfless and solicitous. She thinks she...
9.4M 262K 64
✪ TAMED • WRITTEN IN TAGLISH • SAPPHIC ROMANCE Zamantha Karssen Abvelino is a sponsored student, concealing her talent and struggling with a deflated...
24K 1.6K 42
Dalawang milyong barya ang kailangan niyang ipunin para mabawi ang nakasanglang lupain ng kanyang mga ninuno. Magtatagumpay ba siya kung ang bawat...