Let's Play Basketball, Someda...

By scurvybluvy

Kuroko stopped play basketball and leaving Seirin, for a reason. When the generation of miracles and Seirin f... More

Chapters 1
Chapter 2
Extra from Admin
Chapters 3
Chapters 4
Chapters 5
Chapters 6
Chapters 7
Extra For Shipper Fans
Extra for Shipper Fans
Chapters 8
Chapters 9
Chapters 10
Chapters 11
Chapters 12
Chapters 13
Chapters 14
Chapter 15
Chapters 16
Chapters 17
Chapters 18
Chapter 19

Author Note

780 4 0
By scurvybluvy

I apologize for late publish next chapters.

You can request here anything as long as it's not about you fans hating here

If you like my novel, visit my watpad anytime. I'm on still progress update or still process what it need putting a words for the next chapters.

I prefer not someone talk bad about someone else's back even if they are alive.

Please remember human's live are not that long. I suggest the one who reading this shall get along with the other author too. I respect them. They are the one reason why I starting create more stories or give me some idea. Please respect the other's author and me too.

Thank you for your support me. 😘

The next chapters will update soon
Thank you for being patience.

Dear regards from your beloved mami-sensei.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.1K 1.5K 9
What happens if one day Kuroko Tetsuya's calm demeanor and deadpan expression was replaced by a violent and dangerous personality? Will Seirin be abl...
13.1K 238 12
On your 2nd year anniversary of dating Kuroko Tetsuya, he finally decided to introduce you to his teammates and the Generation of Miracles as his gir...
428K 11.1K 115
Kurosaki (F/n) is a very kind girl that everyone knew well. Being able to be part of the generation of Miracles and the only girl in boys basketball...
641K 17.1K 33
Teiko Middle School had supposedly raised the Generation of Miracles to be the amazing players they are now, in high school. But who really did creat...