Epiphany

By KelisAjanee

Trials and hardships are nothing new to Tiana, she's taken them on her entire life. Living in survival mode h... More

SUMMARY
CREDITS
EP:1
EP:2
EP:3
EP:4
EP:5
EP:6
EP:7
EP:8
EP:9
EP:10
EP:11
EP:12
EP:13
EP:14
Author's Note
EP:15
EP:16
EP:17
EP:18
EP:19
EP:20
Author's Note 2
EP:21
EP:22
EP:23
Story Schedule
EP:24
EP:25
EP:26
EP:27
EP:28
EP:29
Author's Note 3
EP:30
EP:31
EP:32
EP:33
EP:34
EP:36
EP:37
EP:38
EP:39
Author's Note 4
EP:40
EP:41
EP:42
EP:43
EP:44
EP:45
EP:46
EP:47
EP:48
EP:49
EP:50
CLOSING
Author's Note 5
New Book Announcement!
Novel Improvements
Exciting News

EP:35

1.2K 117 29
By KelisAjanee

Chapter 35

Owen's Perspective

"The life in front of you is far more important than the life behind you."-Joel Osteen

•••••

HER short brown hair blocked out my eyesight as she laid next to me on the bed soaking up her high. She was oblivious to her actions and effect on me. Her fragrance had me hooked, the smell of baby oil and cocoa butter had me ready to rip her clothes off and fuck her brains out, my high state didn't defuse the situation. The room felt hot and heavy due to the smoke surrounding it. We had hotboxed the bedroom blasting mellow and chill hip hop music. Silence conveyed us as we reminisced in our many thoughts. Her pretty eyes sat low, a dark red spread over the whiteness of her eyes from the effects of smoking earlier. Tiana laid with her hands in her lap looking up at the ceiling. I nudged her shoulder grabbing her attention. Her eyes met mine before roaming all over my face.

"What you thinkin' bout?"

She hesitated before speaking, "my mother and sister." The words left her mouth quietly.

I had no idea how to respond to that. Tiana never really brought up her family that much. I knew she was on bad terms with her sister and that her mother was deceased, but that was all she ever spoke on besides a few memories she randomly brought up sometimes but I never wanted to force her into a sensitive conversation that I couldn't relate to.

"We can talk about it if you want." I scooted closer to her.

"It's a little touchy."

I grabbed her hands gently messaging them, "I'm only gon listen mama."

She smiled sighing, "it's a lot I need to get off my mind that I've kept in for so long from you."

"We got all night." My high was slightly coming down.

Her eyes never left mine as they watched me with interest. It's like she was reading me to see if she could trust me or not. I could tell it was hard for Tiana to open up to people, it had taken her nearly three months to even let me in on some things about her personal life. She scooted even closer closing all empty space between us. Her hands sat planted on my head rubbing my waves with her fingertips.

"If I share some things with you do you promise not to judge me?" There was fear laced in her voice as her touch relaxed me.

"Like I said I'm only here to listen."

She nodded before closing her eyes.

"After my mother passed I went through a lot of things Owen. Things I'm not proud of."

I placed my arms around her waist holding her.

"I entered a long and horrible state of depression it was so bad sometimes I could barely get out of bed in the mornings. I even went days without eating or talking to people on various occasions. My anxiety increased where sometimes I wanted to feel other sources of pain besides the loss of my mother. There were multiple times where I felt like the world was crashing down on me and I wanted it to stop, so to feel other feelings I'd cut my wrists or harmed myself purposely. Drug medication overdoses, alcohol to not think about the pain, and even...a suicide attempt."

This information was overwhelming to me I didn't know how much more of it I could take. Never in a million years would I have expected this. She continued talking as tears ran down her soft cheeks. I wiped them away trying not to become emotional with her as well. Tiana ran throughout my mind throughout the day almost every day and every thought of her consisted of a smile on her face, but I had no idea she had been hurting like this.

"It got to a point where I felt like there was no need to chase my dreams any longer because what was the point if my mother wasn't there to witness my success? I ended up dropping from my degree program and moving back home with my sister and her husband. Trying to get back up on my feet and move out didn't work out either. That ended in me getting evicted multiple times and moving in back and forth with my sister again. I felt like a failure and I was just sick of the same old routine. Angie, my sister convinced me to give up on the depression and anxiety pills, that was progress for me. I just needed a new fresh start, I had no plan or any idea how I was going to survive but something had to give so I moved out here to Savannah with the little that I did have."

She wiped her tears looking down at her feet avoiding eye contact.

"Tiana we all have skeletons in our closet you don't have to be afraid to vent to me." I picked her head up kissing her chin.

Although everything she had told me left me taken back. I took it in with ease. It made me respect and appreciate her more. Her willing to bare her soul and fully open up to me made my feelings for her increase in just a small moment.

She sniffed looking up at me with watery eyes, "I know it's just that I'm so embarrassed."

"Of what baby? You had to grow and learn how to love yourself and being able to face your demons is brave. That ain't nothin to be embarrassed over. Thank you for trusting me enough to tell me that, no judgment here." I pulled her into a hug as her tears stained my shirt soft noises vibrating off of my shoulder as she buried her face in my neck.

    No wonder she was so quiet and closed off the first time we met there was no other way to be.

You never really know what a person could be going through.

"I feel so vulnerable." She mumbled in the crook of my neck crying.

"Let it out."

    In an instant, she jumped up off of me standing up. She stood facing the wall with her arms crossed making me sit up on the bed.

"Tiana"

She turned around holding her lips in a thin line tears still streaming from her eyes.

"I've never been that open with anyone before."

I nodded my head slowly.

"Owen please don't hurt me." She mumbled in a small voice.

That hit home heavy.

    Suddenly I wanted to protect her and treat her with nothing but gentleness. It was a lot of pressure and although I was a good man, people made mistakes but if I ever made a mistake with Tiana it would take a while for me to even forgive myself.

I stood up walking over to her as she looked up at me like a small child.

"You can trust me." I kissed her hands meaning every word.

As her eyes stared into mine I knew at that moment that she was meant for me. She was mine crafted and placed into my life directly from God. She was sent from above and hopefully, she felt the same way because I was too deep into this now. I was falling into an unconditional bliss of love. My lips crashed onto hers kissing and sucking on her lips passionately. Her soft tongue licked mines as I tasted her. I grabbed the back of her thighs picking her small feet up off the floor. Instantly her legs wrapped around my torso as I held her small frame with grace kissing her with everything in me. Her hands grazed the back of my head as our lips parted.

Lust filled her eyes as she bit her lip, "I want you."

Those words alone made my member jump, but I wouldn't allow myself to take it there with her just yet. She needed to be in the right mindset. I didn't want her to regret the decision, I'm a patient man I know it'll be worth the wait. She was feeling needy and vulnerable right now desiring someone to love her physically.

"I ain't gon give that to you right now baby." She slouched in my arms.

"Why not?"

"Because you not thinkin' with yo head right now, you thinkin' with yo emotions which is dangerous."

I laid her down on the bed in front of me as she looked confused as ever.

"I am going to taste you though."

Her eyes got big as wonder invaded them.

"You are?"

"Yeah," I said in a low calm voice coming closer to her.

    I scooted her body further onto the bed as she watched my every move. My fingers toyed with her jeans pulling on the fabric.

"Can I take these off?"

"Yes," her voice was as light as a feather, barely audible.

I unbuttoned the jeans sliding them down with a little bit of added force revealing her red cotton laced panties that clung to her coffee brown thighs. Her plump pussy lips took up most of the space in her panties as I observed her private area with no shame. Her eyes shyly looked down at me awaiting my next move.

"You're beautiful," I observed taking the time to admire what was between her thighs. I was trying my hardest not to scare her with my nasty provoking thoughts but at the moment caution was thrown in the wind.

I placed soft kisses all over her thighs rubbing them taking my time to get her gushy and moist . I gently peeled off her panties as she opened up her legs allowing me to slide them down. She laid with her legs wide open baring her innocence before me, her face portraying nervousness and arousal. Her pussy juices glistened while her plump lips stared back at me. I scanned all over it licking my lips, she had a beautiful pussy. Cleaned and shaved just right and ready to be eaten. I removed my white shirt meeting eye level with her lady parts.

I closed my eyes coming closer to her arousal taking in her natural scent. Then I placed small petal-like kisses around her inner thighs and all over her pouch applying a little pressure with my lips to her clit. She jumped gasping as more juices trickled down. I took a finger and messaged the top part of her pussy warming it up.

"You want daddy to suck on this pussy?" I whispered looking into her eyes.

She held her mouth closed nodding her head yes with pleading eyes.

"You want it bad huh? Tell me how bad you want it?"

"So bad," she mumbled with a sensitive crying like voice.

I removed my hand before kissing her clit and each lip one more time. My tongue ran from the bottom of her pussy up to the top twice painfully slow.

"Mmm," soft sweet moans escaped from her mouth. They were like music to my ears.

I did the same action again, "You like that?"

She didn't reply.

"Speak," I spoke with force.

"Yes, I love it."

I took my time sucking on her clit gently as her legs shot up and louder moans erupted from her mouth. Soon I was sucking on her pearl tasting every bit of her juices losing my face in it. She was so good with a sweetness to her that had my dick hungrier than a motherfucker. Her hips moved along with my face as she whispered shit she would only say within these four walls out of intense pleasure.

"Fuck yes keep going."

I separated both of her pussy lips with my fingers spitting on her insides then licking it all up with my whole mouth. My face was covered in her wetness.

"Oh my gosh just like that!"

I performed the action again getting more turned on by the noises she was making holding onto my sheets for dear life. She had my sheets stained from her wetness. I tried sticking my tongue in her hole a couple of times but she was so tender it was hard for me to even try without her yelping in pain. I figured I could ease her into that another time. I flipped her over on her stomach making her bend over on her knees so that I could eat it from the back.

"Spread your legs a little more for me."

"Fuck yes"

It was certain she was speaking out of lust, but those words gave me an undeniable sense of power.

Her pussy was dripping as a creamy filled substance surrounded her insides. I continued licking and sucking on her like my favorite piece of candy. At a fast pace, I flicked my tongue back and forth as a clear liquid shot out at me every now and then.

"Oh shit that feels so damn gooodd." Her voice was all over the place as she held her head down whimpering.

I chuckled slapping her ass as she moaned.

I felt her pussy muscles tightening up as her toes curled. She released a long drawn out moan as a white gooey substance dropped from the inside of her pussy onto my bedsheet. I watched it fall licking my lips tasting her flavor on my mouth and fingers before sucking on her clit one last time.

"Ahhhhh uhhhhuuuu ohhhh," her legs shook as she damn near pulled the sheet off the bed falling down onto her elbows no longer being able to hold herself up.

The room grew quiet as her legs continued to shake on the bed. I savored her taste a little longer before slapping her on the ass one last time.

She giggled as I walked out of the room into the bathroom to get a dry rag. I brushed my teeth and cleaned my face before bringing the rag back into the room to clean her up. When I got back into the room her snores consumed the area as she was peacefully knocked out with her legs spread and hair all over the place. I chuckled cleaning her up as best as I could with the warm rag before throwing the covers over her exposed body.

35

KelisAjanee

All Rights Reserved

_________________________

One of my favorite chapters I hope you enjoyed it lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 1.9K 35
Years after Heaven's death, her daughter is now a junior in high school and the splitting image of her. It's Kamora's world everyone is just living i...
Her Last Wish By Bia

Teen Fiction

685K 20.5K 39
Tiana Collin's life is horrible and she knows this. With an abusive father and a druggie for a mother and with absolutely no friends at school, she d...
668 3 12
Dreams a party animal to say the least, a wild card, someone that's always down for whatever whenever. But she's also the queen of getting her get ba...
237 1 23
|She was a beautiful, rich, intelligent, responsible, and kind girl; Definitely a rare combination, that's hard to find. On the outside, to the world...